[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ i need help. im talking to a grill last night around 2am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20151222_231117.jpg (1MB, 2294x2980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_231117.jpg
1MB, 2294x2980px
/x/ i need help.
im talking to a grill last night around 2am about not understanding why anyone loves musicians or icons. A few minutes later i make a joke how I want to 69 her. 20 minutes later music icon David Bowie dies at 69.

When I was a child I was visited by a demon, and ever since that time I've been having random out of the odd coincidences or premonitions comes true.

I never reveal the truth to anyone out of fear that I'll get persecuted by these experiences which, nor do I try acknowledging them for what it is since its out of the ordinary and down right absurd.
I don't suffer from scizophrenia nor do I ever hallucinate.
I know there's a small portion of this community that has made contact with the spirit world, and some of those of you that have clairvoyant abilities. But I'm starting to accept that these crazy coincidences are more then just coincidences but a sign of something much more.

So /x/ im here to accept the insanity and finally embrace the truth. I need your help.

Pic related, this is the demon that came to me as a child
>>
>>17206669

This is exactly what I mean.
>>
>>17206682

The random coincidences are starting to look more then random coincidences, I can't not disacknowledge it anymore. I need help. What should I do? What is this that I'm experiencing
>>
File: download.jpg (55KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
55KB, 450x299px
Bumping for help
>>
File: 1451996586366.jpg (410KB, 1500x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1451996586366.jpg
410KB, 1500x1058px
Bumperino
>>
File: gtaaaaad.jpg (51KB, 607x504px) Image search: [Google]
gtaaaaad.jpg
51KB, 607x504px
Bumping with booty
>>
File: 1451941802994.jpg (79KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451941802994.jpg
79KB, 675x900px
I'll just assume im the only non roleplayer here
>>
I'm not giving up on hope, can anyone help me? This is fucking surreal
>>
File: 1451903059759.png (312KB, 397x537px) Image search: [Google]
1451903059759.png
312KB, 397x537px
Bumping it once more. Ill come back later if anyone wants to implore me that I'm not the only one with these extrasensory abilities
>>
So you've been waiting, huh?
>>
I cast thee spell of singles of sanity
>>
>>17207199

So sanity is thus not for me
>>
>>17207207

Or perhaps I'm just lucky.
>>
>>17207213

Or not
>>
>>17207223

2/3 is .666666
Which is unlucky, but apparently I'm lucky
And the next get will determine the other meaning of my self determination
>>
>>17207227

Symbolism of 27

For Abellio, it is the number of the Holy Spirit.
Represent the evolution tending to unify the duality, according to R. Allendy.
J. Boehme calls this number "the death".
According to Alfred Weysen, twenty seven is a lunar symbol, indicating the light in darkness. It is the symbol of the divine light.
>>
>>17207237

According to R. Allendy, it is "the individual evolution in the cosmic organization".
According to Fathers of the Church, thirty seven is a symbol of the Christ. It is the symbol of the alive word of God. To this number is thus allotted a certain dignity.
According to the antique science of Chaldeans, the number 37 symbolizes the Force, the Capacity and the Power
>>
>>17207244

Down the rabbit hole I go

Angel Number 44 is a message that the angels and Archangels are with you, encouraging and guiding you. They are offering you inner-strength and support to enable you to get the work done that you need to in order to attain and achieve your goals and aspirations. They know and understand that you have been toiling diligently towards your goals, and encourage you to continue on your current path to achieve the success and results you desire. Work with the angels to ensure success in all of your endeavours.
>>
That's funny, because I asked my gf yesterday for a 69 and she denied it to me
>>
>>17207248

4/8 is 2

So my soul is in an inner struggle between the light and the dark. I apparently have demons guiding me away from the angels.

Dubs confirm this
>>
>>17207257

Kek, dont mind me, I'm just fucking around with meme magic numerology, probability at this point.
>>
>>17207248

So I was completely wrong with the meaning behind this get and the lack of dubs confirmed it.

If I get dubs it confirms this, if I don't get dubs I should just stop with all of this nonsense
>>
>>17207260
Represent the global Karma of the Universe and the general providential action exerted on the whole of the world, according to R. Allendy.
>>17207271
A person with the number 71 in a major position of their numerology chart tends to be focused on building things intended to last for many generations, whether material or social, structures that have meaning.
>>17207274
The number 74 is used 2 times in the Bible.
The word demon and the verb to suffer are used 74 times in the Bible.
>>
>>17207292

Hmm if I linguistically enact an incantation I should get what I request. If it worked before it should work again, but I have to be inversed with my enchatment in order for it to work

I cast thee spell of singles to prove my sanity

If not then it was all in good fun
>>
>>17207302

Proof that meme magic works
>>
>>17207306

Hmm but that 6 is not a positive get,

Incantio dubbz,
>>
>>17207326

Neither is this six, what the fug
>>
>>17206669
>killing Bowie with your shitty lewd game
baka desu senpai
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 147x144px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 147x144px
>>17207629

Nice copycat get
>>
I call upon the spirit of light and darkness and request holy dubs
>>
>>17206669
Are you sure it is a demon. It's not how it looks that tell who he is.
If you notice synchronicities it's because you are aware they exists in the first place.
Now you have to start manipulating reality. You have the sense of observation, you mind can process informations well. If you know how to control your emotions you should practice magick.
You are not a special snowflake but you accept that things are somewhat linked it's the beginning of the requisite belief of magic.
>>
This entire site is garbage
>>
>>17206669
Not really you because I've had issues with doors opening for me and the closing behind me, lights turning off when I need them off, and I've been finding change and other items I thought I lost on my desk although nobody has taken responsibly for these actions I have reason to believe that I have a friendly follower. Ever since I've actually started paying attention to these things I've begun to hear odd giggles every once in a while when something funny happens from outside my door and Windows. I have also started noticing a shadowy figure that enjoys hanging around in my peripheral vision. These weird occurrences are not limited to you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.