[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the Sandy hook shooting? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: lanzaguns1.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lanzaguns1.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
What do you think of the Sandy hook shooting?

I don't think it happened or if it did it happened very differently.

How was there a convicted offender out of NYs DNA found on one of the guns? It defiantly wasn't anyone who was shots DNA, They wouldn't be able to work at the school

Good documentary about it

https://youtu.be/N0tnYfBfzB0
>>
>>17206659
>documentary
>>
>>17206659
the only thing I find strange is I cant find any photos of the crime scene. Not trying to be an edgelord, but I can find crime scene photos of things from decades ago and I haven't seen anything from this
>>
>>17206659
>It defiantly wasn't anyone who was shots DNA
I'm going to assume this a joke.
>>
>>17207543
there are crime scene photos but it seems that no photos that included any of the victim's blood were released. i downloaded the official report released by the police and you can see plenty of bullet holes and the general layout of the school and cars in the parking lot, as well as photos from the house (where he lived and the mother was shot) but there are a lot of redacted photos as well, presumably anything containing any sort of blood. though the clothing of the shooter is also photographed and you can kind of see that it's soaked in blood, though it's all black to begin with.
>>
>>17207558
and yet I can get colored photos of the bodies at columbine
its just shady to me
>>
I think I started packing a .38 to class with me and started being more friendly to the quiet edge lords
I also planned my escape thoroughly while the professors taught their useless shit
>shots ring out
>its ok everyone, we''ll shut the lights off, close the door that has no lock and sit on our hands hoping he passes us
>nope, knock the teacher down if I have to, climb out the window, shimmy down the gutter
>gutter breaks, I pick up my shattered ass and limp to the woods
>circle the school, shoot at anything that stops me, get to my truck and run over anything in my way

anyone is welcome to join me if they can fit into my truck. Ill blast this over the radio
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0
and circle around afterwards for survivors
>>
File: 1442972093257.jpg (19KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1442972093257.jpg
19KB, 406x364px
>>17207614
Physically cringed
>>
>>17207596
those were leaked no one has leaked these, yet.
>>
>>17207543
you can find them from decades ago because they've come out one way or another over time for a lot of crimes. this happened three years ago and it concerned the deaths of very young children so people were probably more sensitive and vigilant about making sure these pictures stayed secure. my guess is that they might eventually show up as people become more emotionally detached from the situation, especially if the hoax stuff doesn't die down.
>>
My dad wrote the song used in this documentary. I'm not even joking or rping or any bullshit. Steve Shines my pops lmfao.
>>
>>17207705
Did that nigga get paid or what? Fucking copyrights and shit.
>>
>>17206659
The only thing I believe is there was a second shooter and he didn't only use/use the AR at all, but the media jumped on the scary black assault weapon hype not because of some government plot for gun control but because lying made the story even worse and thus got more views
>>
Prob not
>>
ITT: 15 year olds that don't know that every crime scene is run by different jurisdictions. Some police release photos and some don't. Sometimes photos get leaked and sometimes they don't.

I wish I could be 15 again. What a youthful time to just say and do anything because of how stupid they are.
>>
>>17206659
The fact that they demolished the school is proof that something is going on. They want evidence to never see the light of day, so they destroyed all of it. I'm sure there was plenty of it too, enough for indictments of a lot of people. I don't believe in the legal system or the law enforcement agencies exactly for that reason. Witness tampering and destroying evidence is only a crime if you aren't in the family. Then everything is permissible. No kidding about that. It's not even a conspiracy theory anymore.
>>
>>17209145
We are all NEET losers and wizard trainees here, b0ss.
>>
>>17206659
>What do you think of the Sandy hook shooting?
fake as always
>>
>>17207596
Show me one Columbine crime scene photo from the library that's not of the shooters.
>>
>>17209158
Not everyone is you.
>>
>>17209156
>The fact that they demolished the school is proof that something is going on.
no. it might be evidence for that if you interpret it a certain way but it's not proof.
>>
>>17209168
We NEETs should form an army to kick the normies out of 4chan.

This is a place that doesn't appeal to the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram crowd. Why should normies infest the one sanctuary we have? The Hebrew Zealots and sicarii kicked out the forces of the Seleucid Empire. We can do the same to the Normie Empire.
>>
>>17206659
are you Eliza?
>>
File: 2067 - dendi people.jpg (2MB, 1920x1278px) Image search: [Google]
2067 - dendi people.jpg
2MB, 1920x1278px
>>17206659
is that Dendi?
>>
>>17207596
Only of the shooters. No pics released of students. Under sealed court order id imagine
>>
>>17209468
Actually there is one photo of a student online. It's the guy they shot in front of the school, before entering.
I'd love to see the other ones though.
>>
>>17209468
>>17209534
Also, there's a video of R.Scott's dead body being dragged behind cover by police.
>>
>>17209145
go walk down the street right now and ask anyone over 30 years old if they know that.
>>
>>17206659
Sandy Vagina was a normal shooting that the government and interest groups tried to capitalize on.
>>
>>17209655
try to ignore people who say things like that if you can help it. he adds nothing and it's best not to acknowledge him at all.
>>
>>17206659
fake n gay brah. watch da popop's dash cam vidz
>>
>>17209683
I watched at least one of them. What are you saying they showed?
>>
This is a great documentary on all the aspects of the "shooting"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
>>
>>17209468
pics?
>>17209562
vid?

>>
>>17209903
grow up, vulture.
>>
File: IMG_7254.jpg (430KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7254.jpg
430KB, 1280x960px
>>17209376
no, its me
>>
>>17210040
sorry about your face
>>
>>17210045
who care when you get away with a
"shooting"
>>
>>17210049
girls care. sorry again.
>>
>>17210055
yeah well, youll never make history like me looser
>>
>>17210062
i think adam lanza probably knew english. once again, sorry god made you the way he made you. he's a cruel prankster.
>>
>>17210074
shame
>>
>>17207596

anyone have the inside of the "San Bernadino" shooting?
>>
>>17206659
I think it's hilarious how we've heard nothing else about the kid since it happened.
>>
>>17210471
>Lanza committed suicide by shooting himself in the head
Ah, never mind. Got my shootings mixed up
>>
>>17210471
he killed himself that day. what is it that you expect to hear about him? plenty of info is in the police reports and news articles about his life before the shooting.
>>
>>17210477
>>17210482
>>17210471

yeah, i figured. forget i asked.
>>
>>17207596
RELEASE THE BASEMENT TAPES
>>
>>17209311
r9k please go
>>
File: jjdjkd.jpg (127KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
jjdjkd.jpg
127KB, 1032x774px
>>17206659
Isn't that the school shooter who was also writing a novel or screen play about some old pedophile and his lover.

pos is in hell now.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.