[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

astral projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: fgeg.jpg (32KB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
fgeg.jpg
32KB, 480x351px
anything on astral projection, tips and experiences.
>>
File: alchemy.png (341KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
alchemy.png
341KB, 606x423px
>>17206272
I dont know nothing about nobody doin know how no where
>>
File: rgerg.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
rgerg.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>
it's not real.
>>
Nothing, my guy
>>
>>17206278
>kek
That image.
>>
>>17206272

Here's a tip: Check the fucking catalog for the four or five other threads there already are on this subject every goddamn day.
>>
File: MK9 Memes _ Test Your Might.jpg (108KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
MK9 Memes _ Test Your Might.jpg
108KB, 640x580px
>>
>>17206272
The astral realm is closing soon for all eternity in this universe and all future universes. We are some of the last (forseeable) living beings that will exist in the material world while the astral realm still exists in reality.

But don't get involved with it, it's harmful. It will interfere with you self actualization.

There's a lot of stuff in there (garbage) that is trifling with humanity. The recent 200 years of increasing human conflict may be the death throes of the garbage that exists there. So there will likely be some upheaval while this transition is occurring.

TL;DR it's happening and the astral is closing
>>
I've astral projected a couple of times. Went to a lecture about it once and got some tips. Personally, what has worked for me is not sleeping much for a couple of days and using caffeine to stay awake. Eventually you'll fall asleep but if you're on coffee there's a good chance your mind will be awake while your body shuts down. If all goes well you'll enter the hypnagogic stage of sleep and will experience terrifying hallucinations. Don't worry about them they can't hurt you. Then you'll start to feel a slowl lift. If this is your first time, you kinda have to let it take you don't try and control it. If you do you'll just wake up. Eventually I got good enough to venture through my house i stopped experimenting when i realized this realm was not for us. I didn't feel welcome or safe anymore.
>>
>>17207443
Source?
Because is always happening.
This is never happening land , the middle of everything and the border of the psicouniverse, why GOD should destroy the astral, is Good fun for everibody.
>>
>>17208933
The astral never had the purpose of being engaged by the conscious mind, only deep subconscious. It will still be used for that purpose. The astral is like a partition drive, if you started using it for your own personal means you would have problems with your computer.

http://www.clarity-of-being (dot org) /astral-closing-off.htm
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.