[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The minor gods of ancient civilizations. What were they? Ancients

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: download (52).jpg (9KB, 164x280px) Image search: [Google]
download (52).jpg
9KB, 164x280px
The minor gods of ancient civilizations. What were they? Ancients in contact with aliens? Demons? Actual spirits that took form?
>>
>>17206102
They were gods. There weren't analogous to other types of thoughtforms or entities. They have a role to play in that time and place and played it they did. It's as simple as that, and needs no complex retroactive pseudoexplanation.
>>
>>17206102
They can't just be made up. They always have to be something more than that.
>>
Gods were/are either:
-Higher dimensional beings
-Advanced benevolent/malevolent alien life forms
-Time-travelling humans
Personally, I believe the first two hold the most merit but there's always the possibility that gods were manufactured by humanity's innate yearning for purpose and guidance.
>>
Sorry, I don't know what any of those words mean, so there is no way I could explain your ansewr in a way you could understand
>>
>>17206299
Personally, the third is the only one that seems to carry even a shred or merit or consistency to me. I also have no reason to believe in any innate human quality when I factor in time traveler social engineering.
>>
>>17206299
God, the Father, was Odin, Ra, Shiva, Allah, Tarzan, Santa Clause, Zeus, etc. He was reborn many times over. He was also the first human on earth terraforming it long before any life appeared here. He arrived while earth was still frozen over and started with pine trees, after life came.
Study the beginning and ending of each religion to put the pieces together. The last religion was Nordic, ending with Ragnarok, and two perfect humans repopulating earth. Which was Adamand Eve.
>>
>>17206313
Valid point although, as we are 3-dimensional entities, humans are entirely incapable of even conceiving dimensions higher than that of which we occupy. Higher dimensional beings could (theoretically) manipulate our 3-dimensional reality as easily as a person could manipulate a ball of clay, our minds and perceptions included.
>>
>>17206102
Archetypes and different qualities of human personality personified. Either actually personified or just as an idea. Or spiritual shit. I dunno mayne.
>>
>>17206339
So "God" is the product of a time loop with no beginning or end?
>>
>>17206345
Dimensions are electrical pulses, not different realities. Ah I can't wait til the truth is out there, blind leading the blind.
>>
>>17206365
While I agree that perceptions or impulses guide how one views a specific reality, we still occupy a space that requires three coordinates to map. So technically, we occupy a 3d reality.
>>
>>17206359
Time doesn't loop, it is the unstoppable force, yet life repeats itself. God has been reborn over and over again for the last several million years. His first life he lived for several million years all by Himself with no one else. Slowly planting, sowing and repeating until earth became livable. When the time comes, and it will, all those who enter the Spirit will watch His life from beginning to end, followed by your own. Ironic and ignorant most will feel.
>>
>>17206345
>as we are 3-dimensional entities
We aren't. Bodies aren't entities.
>>17206359
Oh no trust me, it has a beginning and origin.
>>
>>17206393
Fair enough, though I struggle to see how "God" could be a human who created other humans. Chicken and the egg question, I suppose.
>>17206394
Poor wording, granted. Physically we're 3d, does that satisfy you?
>>
>>17206410
Sure.
>>
>>17206386
Dimensions don't work like that. That is how we currently understand them, just like when we believed the earth was flat (some still do). Every living and non living thing only has two properties, electrical and biological. Biology is what makes up our mind and body, electricity makes up our souls. So when someone dies their blood, biology, carries their Spirit, and becomes a 'ghost'. When the ghost interacts with its surrounding it uses electrical pulses.
>>
>>17206423
Just off the weed or what?
>>
>>17206410
Interstellar and martian basically describe how earth and humans are formed. When God He actually travels, through Spirit, to a different planet and galaxy. Hence He only returns when the time is right.
>>
>>17206423
>Dimensions don't work like that.
Scientific consensus holds very little weight on /x/, I forgot.
>>17206445
Spirit is an extremely vague and broad term. Also IIRC McConaughey's character in Interstellar sends inter-dimensional (i.e. through time in this instance) messages through gravity, which is definitely not spiritual in the least.
>>
>>17206430
Yes, weed is why Jesus died, for us. God, the Spirit, gave us food water and herbs to live off. Jesus went 40 days without food or water. Then Jesus died on the cross, specifically so His blood would sep into the soil and manifest weed. The Spirit contains over 144,000 different plants. The seven churches in the Revelations are referring to the seven Spirit plants which they belong too. Hence the 'incense' they burn is weed. And it's why many aethiests who smoke weed or try these plants become Spiritual.
>>
>>17206102
Real gods before the demiurge took over.
>>
>>17206466
Science in today's age is far behind the ancient civilizations. Its all lies and blank theories. Gravity, is electricity in its most powerful form. And although it has 0% of the science in the movies of how the world actually works, it has the gist of it down. And spiritually is biology and electricity, look up above for that. This new age lie of invisible Spirits and spirituality has led everyone astray. When God, the Father, returns the main purpose of life will to be stoned on psychedelics. Once you use them properly you enter the Spirit, the Holy Oil, and see the true dimensions. Just like DMT and acid show you a small part of it, the Holy Oil, contains all the plants and is much more intense. Also it's not smoked, instead you drown in it.
>>
>>17206475
This so much.
>>17206497
Literally, nothing you said has anything to do with any ancient anything.
>>
>>17206102
nephilim

a few of them were good/neutral and occasionally sided with the humans
>>
Gods were alien meetings and sightings told and retold until they lost their original form. At that point, they became an excuse to told stories and teachings.
>>
>>17206497
>Science in today's age is far behind the ancient civilizations. Its all lies and blank theories. Gravity, is electricity in its most powerful form. And although it has 0% of the science in the movies of how the world actually works, it has the gist of it down. And spiritually is biology and electricity, look up above for that. This new age lie of invisible Spirits and spirituality has led everyone astray. When God, the Father, returns the main purpose of life will to be stoned on psychedelics. Once you use them properly you enter the Spirit, the Holy Oil, and see the true dimensions. Just like DMT and acid show you a small part of it, the Holy Oil, contains all the plants and is much more intense. Also it's not smoked, instead you drown in it.
>>
>>17206339
I like how a couple and a tree is enough evidence to convince people of a connection rather than a coincidence
By that logic any non-faggot romance set in the pacific northwest may be a related story
>>
File: cantina.jpg (111KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
cantina.jpg
111KB, 640x419px
>>17206102
Why do you accept that modern civilizations are capable of creating fiction, but that all previous civilization was incapable of recording anything other than straight facts?

It feels like a massive hole in the logic of this argument.
>>
>>17206497
I wish my parents believed in me like you believe in this stuff.
>>
>>17206187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55h1FO8V_3w
>>
>>17206472
That's just a sad observation... Do you worship at the church of the blazing bush, and I don't mean to bullshit, there's probably a place named that
I'd say the majority of people who get stoned don't become spiritual, they like to think at a middle school level, but I've known people who distance from faith or go full puenloo mode and worship towelhead fantasies
>>
File: novgorod-icons18.jpg (165KB, 800x994px) Image search: [Google]
novgorod-icons18.jpg
165KB, 800x994px
"But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils."
>>
>>17206102
Stories created to explain naturalistic phenomena and justify social and political power. Or some other equally mundane explanation. Any other explanation as insane as the ones you're listing have such a massive burden of proof that you're not going to make any headway on a site like 4chan
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 183x275px
>>17206673
"Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord."
>>
>>17206517
>>17206572
>>17206621
>>17206645
>>17206648
So easy. You will watch my life one day and realize how fortunate yet blind you were. Your worst hell will be realizing you could have had it all, yet it went in one ear and out the other. Cherish the free will which remains, for burning in hell is not as painful as living in a body you do not own.
>>
>>17206345
You know it's not even agreed upon whether or not dimensional planes are different physical realms right?
Technically you exist in all dimensions, you simply perceive a 3D slit of the full picture.
>>
>>17207282
You know. My posts above will add to your knowledge anon. Imagine seeing all the electrical outputs of the world, that's dimensions.
>>
>>17207219
Fuck off.
>>
>>17207305
It isn't. That's all the electrical outputs in the world. Do you even omniscience?
>>
If you look at the bible story of Mose, note I'm a Christian just not hardcore Christian. The story of Mose is littearly copy pasted with only the name changed from the first documented civilization. A lot of the stories in modern day religion are just copy pasted, to me, my religion is more of a guide book rather then a rule book.
>>
>>17207219
What are you even talking about... Are you the weed church guy?
>>
>>17207219
Nice non-argument, bro. Remember to grab your backpack before you leave the playground.
>>
>>17207478
>Mose

Do you know Moses personally? I heard only his closest peeps call him Mose.
>>
>>17207947
AE
>>
>>17207963
AE?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY

This is a fucking great watch.
>>
>>17206497
Is god omnipotent anon? is he a 11 dimensional being?
>>
>>17207318
I am not speaking of outputs from toasters. Instead from all living things. That's dimensions.
>>
>>17208327
Yes and no. God is a man, the Father. The God, Holy Spirit, is.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.