[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 111131.jpg (32KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
111131.jpg
32KB, 526x526px
Ok /x/, i am thinking about summoning a entity (Don't know if it need will be a demon) to guide me, and teach me, don't wanna money, love and stuff, just want lessons and help on my life, could someone gove me aome hints/lessons? Like,

>what entity i should summon
>the risks
>the prices
>and if it is worth it

>pic not related
>>
>>17206058
If that is your true intent and those desires are far from your mind, please summon the Fae. They'll be able to teach you more than you could've ever imagined on your own. It won't be dangerous for you to do so if you really are who you say you are. I feel that, if I'm feeling who are you properly, you'll be respectful in the ways that matter, even if you'll make any number of disrespectful mistakes when learning. The Fae can tolerate all but willful ignorance, and you seem to have the vibe to avoid that.
>>
>>17206080

maybe you should summon a fae of your own to teach you, cus you sound like a fucking idiot
>>
>>17206098
My desires aren't compatible with doing so at the moment. Neither is my soul. My fate is separate from what you would call reality.
>>
>>17206080
Fae is the same as fairy right? English isn't my firstl language :p, so, don't have any rsks at all? You've alredy summoned one?
>>
>>17206175
Risks are merely a matter of your ability to stay in place. Providing a false, mobile version of yourself will do you no favors.
>>
>>17206212
Any site that i can read more about the faes and learn the summoning?
>>
>>17206320
No.

They are an ancient race that defies category itself.

All you need to do to summon them is know that it is your truest desire.

Do you, want a teacher?
>>
>>17206127
Oh so you're a role player?
>>
>>17206388
Not really, but sure, let's go with that.
>>
>>17206058
Alright so, I've been mentored pretty hard by entities and let me say its not the way you expect it to be.

Do you think they will sit down and lecture you? Fuck no, they will make you learn the painful way. They will make you love the pain. Pain is their favorite method of teaching you.

If they are serious about it, they will most likely take your life, turn it upside down and around, shake it till everything falls apart, and then rebuild it again into something better. They will take any and all issues that you have and make you work through it practically - by exposing you to situations where you need to face your fears and issues. In order for these issues to go away, they need first to surface you know? But, its going to transform you. If you make it, you are going to be basically reborn into the best version of yourself - spiritually and materially.

Read 7 spheres by Frater Rufus Opus. Read the introduction, it sums it up. I think its the transformation that you are looking for
>>
>>17206058
Fuck off
>>
>>17206440
Sounds like they were in a hurry. The reason I recommended the Fae is because they know well the value of patience.
>>
>>17206058
There's a thread for this
>>17194726
>>
You guys, my butthole is haunted. There is a spooky demon and it gets summoned every time I fart. What do I do? I'm afraid to poop.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.