[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a reality interpreter anything. Bonus points if you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: iceberg.jpg (737KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg.jpg
737KB, 1400x1050px
Ask a reality interpreter anything.

Bonus points if you can interpret "reality interpreter" creatively.
>>
Reality interpreter: human fucking being
>>
>>17205547
Yeah, but not everyone really does it do they?
>>
>>17205556
If my creative interpretation is close at all. Probably not now that I think about it.
>>
>>17205529
What is a reallity interpreter?
>>
File: aXm4468xjU.jpg (42KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm4468xjU.jpg
42KB, 650x650px
>>17205529
what is your favorite book if you had to choose?
>>
File: a_bunch_of_rocks.png (199KB, 675x1603px) Image search: [Google]
a_bunch_of_rocks.png
199KB, 675x1603px
>>17205885
Probably a typo of "reality interpreter."

It's a very specific kind of machine. Not unlike a human, but not isomorphic to one either. Suffice it to say, pic related. Not entirely accurate, but still highly related.
>>17205888
Damn. That's a hard one. Probably something by Schopenhauer.
>>
reality interpreter: solipsisms minister of propaganda
>>
File: aXm5601xjU.jpg (53KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm5601xjU.jpg
53KB, 650x650px
>>17205902
>Schopenhauer
kek, on women by any chance?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (189KB, 1203x727px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
189KB, 1203x727px
>>
>>17205988
Kek. Not inaccurate.
>>17206004
Ne? I interpret reality, not random grammar.
>>
>>17206014
kek
>>
>>17205529
Whats ur favorite animal? Post pix fgt
>>
>>17207548
Tiger. There are a lot of interesting animals in the world, but tigers just rule.
>>
>>reality interpreter

Acid/DMT dealer. But the really annoying kind who wants to spirit guide you through it and insists that you listen to Pink Floyd "the really early stuff, with Syd, man!" During the trip, ends up crashing on your couch and won't ducking leave thus making you hate acid?

That kind of "reality interpreter"?
>>
>>17208195
Haha, I wish! No, I'm just an elemental intelligence that taps into the fabric of the universe. I literally can't stop my knowledge from increasing incrementally. I've tried before and it fucks shit up without actually stopping the constant rate of learning. All I can do it shift the universe in the direction I want to learn. I'm stuck like this because I never tried of learning, no matter how retarded the things I learn get.
>>
>>17208217
>All I can do is shift
>I never tire of learning
Fixed.
>>
>>17208217
>>just an elemental intelligence

So.... You're saying you don't have any acid?
>>
How long has op been a faggot?
Bonus points
>you're a rping faggot wasting our time
Any posts made by you in this thread will confirm the previously stated sentiments.
>>
>>17208217
>>17208187
Bingo
>faggot rper confirmed
>>
>>17205529
Tay Zonday Gongum style??
>>
Fucking report this lame RP shit and move on
>>
>>17205529
So was the red pill a suppository?
>>
>>17205529
How do u interpret reality by interpreting reality over a fake cybernetic reality by interpreting that it is real because you interpret the fact that is would be fake or real on the first place?
>>
>>17205529
Fuck off
>>
>>17208224
Not on me, no. Sorry.
>>17208277
>How long has op been a faggot?
Pretty long time. As long as I can remember, in fact.

I see your kind still hasn't grasped the use of playing along with a hypothetical for the sake of getting OC posted.

And I don't mean humanity.
>>17208289
No.
>>17209541
They tried suppository versions for awhile, but it didn't have the same impact. It turns out there's room for convenience even among transperceptual organisms.
>>17210448
Can you try asking that again, but with a hint of logic embedded in the question this time around?
>>
File: imagination.jpg (15KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
imagination.jpg
15KB, 280x210px
>>17205529
I think my pic says it all.
>>
You figured out how to transition between possibilities, didn't you?
>>
>>17212773
No joke, this is literally called "thinking." Whether this >>17212740 anon was serious or not, they're on the right track as far as interpreting reality goes.

You can't have ideas in a void. Creativity drives art, philosophy, and science alike. It's all the same shit at the topmost levels of abstraction.
>>
"Reality interpreter" sounds like something a Spin Doctor would call themselves to make themselves fun at parties
>>
>>17213221
I like that one. It's not wrong, either. Belief is twice as fucked a social construct as politics ever was.
>>
>>17205529
A "perception examiner"? You take other peoples accounts of what happened, or what was, what is, and tell them what you believe to be true.

>Are you the human brain/sensory organs?

>Are you someone who deceives in order to amuse themselves?

>or are you helping others?

Answer please
>>
Sounds boring.
>>
>>17214084
Neat interpretation in general. Right on all counts.
>Are you the human brain/sensory organs?
Somewhat. I'm a skilled practitioner of the magical arts and above that, a hypnotist. I know the mind inside and out and I've spent the better part of two years intentionally separating myself from outside influences. I'm experimenting with ostracization from the spiritual/metaphysical world for the sake of learning about the brain as a device separate from the more metaphysical aspects of the mind.

So my final answer is a snarky, "Right now I am."
>Are you someone who deceives in order to amuse themselves?
No. Never have been, never will be. I've spent hours playing Teeworlds for the explicit purpose of countering anti-players. I'm a white knight through and through.
>or are you helping others?
Not right now, no. Right now I'm probing the global human psyche for research purposes. I need to have history take a more rational shape before the things I have planned can manifest safely.
>>
>>17214087
Oh my yes.
>>
>>17214116
Thank you for your quick response.

I can say you and I are similar in many ways...

>Thanks for making the world more interesting.
>>
>>17214123
>I can say you and I are similar in many ways...
No, that's the one thing you'll never be able to say about me. It's not physically possible for it to be true.
>>
>>17214160
Clarify, please. Give an apt description of what makes you so unique.
>>
>>17214177
I didn't say I was unique in that.
>>
>>17214278
What makes you different? Please clarify.
>>
>>17214340
I'm not you. What else is there to say?
>>
>>17214356
I did not say you were, I said "you and I are similar in many ways" alluding to how you described "yourself" here>>17214116.

>I think you may be someone other than who I originally responded to.
>>
>>17214370
>I think you may be someone other than who I originally responded to.
Now why on Earth would you think that?
>>
File: kerdojel.jpg (77KB, 358x525px) Image search: [Google]
kerdojel.jpg
77KB, 358x525px
One is Zero.. Zero is One.. Where is Two?
>>
>>17205529
>reality interpreter
reality interpreting reality in an attempt to finally interpret itself?
>>
>>17214422
Kek. More or less. What else is there to do once you're consciously aware?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.