[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for your spirit to leave your body after a dramatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

Is it possible for your spirit to leave your body after a dramatic experience? I've been depressed and feel no real emotions, it also feels like I haven't been maturing at all since the experience. I can't remember when's the last time I've had dopamine in my system, I can fake trying to act cheerful around others but I'm just empty inside, this has been going on for around 3 years now.
>>
>>17205385
That's just the feeling you get when your body is eating itself.
>>
>>17205385
>I can't remember when's the last time I've had dopamine in my system
That's a good sign, because our body has no way to detect such a thing in the first place. Recalling the experience of a scientific concept would mean you were entirely delusional and hallucinating shit.
>>
>>17205385
Soul retrieval, highly recommend
>>
>>17205385
Yes, to an extent. Shock can fuck you up. The effect can be like our spirit or self 'disconnecting' from the body. There are reasons we have phrases in our language like 'jumping out of your skin' or being 'beside yourself'; ordinary people know these states at a simple, experiential level and our language reflects this.

There are various bio-psycho-emotional mechanisms at play. Healing, Soul Retrieval, some forms of psychotherapy, can help get your body out of the fight-or-flight mode, and get you experiencing your body and your emotions again.

Whereabouts in the world do you live?
>>
>>17205417
this is metal
>>
>>17205385
First go see a doctor, don't take chems only natural products. Have a good diet, don't smoke.
Then start reading some books about spiritual stuffs.
6 months and you will be like new.
>>
>>17205730

you can't tell when you feel rewarded or good?
>>
>>17206050
>when you feel rewarded or good
This is called intuition. No scientific concept is involved in this. Dopamine is a concept, and we have no way to feel abstract scientific concepts other than delusional hallucination of said ideas.
>>
>>17206091
it's literally a chemical bro
>>
>>17206133
People don't feel chemicals. They feel intuitive sensations in correlation with chemical reactions. The chemicals don't create the feeling and the feeling is not a chemical.
>>
>>17206133
This

>>17206161
Not this.
You're overdoing it mate.
>>
>>17206180
Intuition isn't a chemical reaction. You either know this to be true or else you're delusional. Maybe not delusion enough to hallucinate, but it's a delusion nonetheless.
>>
>>17206091
this x100.

why are humans so dumb? why do we categorize and name things?
>>
Sounds like detachment disorder. I've had it and will come and go depending on new stresses.
>>
>>17206244
You know they have a treatment for that, right?
>>
>>17206251
Ik
>>
>>17206251
You mean chems?
>>
>>17206257
No. Actual therapy. You have to specifically ask for actual therapy in a lot of places. They can't give you chemicals if you refuse that method of "treatment."
>>
>>17206264
Yeah chems don't work . I've got to tell myself I'm in a safe place, and get out of my head. I use chems for other issues kek
>>
>>17206271
Dangerous places are far removed from modern society. You can only get to dangerous places if you actually seek them out yourself. It's not your head that's the problem, but your perspective. The world isn't out to get you and never was. Everyone's too busy living their lives to participate in any kind of conspiracy.
>>
It comes down to awareness. Man assumes that he knows himself.
>>
>>17206302
Ik
>>
>>17206317
That has fuck all to do with this thread. Awareness is not the solution to mental disorders, never was, and never will be. Stop acting like an insufferable cunt and grow some actual knowledge in relation to something that isn't your sorry ass.
>>
>>17206369
Well aren't you smart! Good work! Enjoy your life .....
>>
>>17206421
Fuck off already.
>>
>>17206436
Are you constantly criticizing and judging others, mechanically? Then your not aware, like I said enjoy.
>>
>>17206467
I said fuck off already. Nothing you say here can have any value.
>>
>>17206536
Were you triggered? .... Yes you were triggered.
>>
>>17206536
You can't turn off your mind, literally you will send another message, so you don't have control. Because your not aware, I'll see you if you become aware.
>>
>>17206559
What part of "fuck off" exceeds your comprehension?
>>
>>17206586
"Ehehe."
>>
>>17206589
Kek
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.