[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

So I've been trying to astral project for some months now, and most of my failures has been due to me getting too excited and ruining my focus and breathing.
However, back in December, I believe I achieved it unintentionally. I remember suddenly finding myself surrounded by nothing but whiteness. Everything was bright and white, but not blinding. Every time I move however I could see my form like a black cloud moving through the whiteness. I realize suddenly that I had separated from my body and immediately began climbing. Every inch I climbed I could feel myself rising further and further into the white nothing and when I would stop I would start to sink again. The feeling is indescribable. I can relate no physical sensation to what I experienced and when I woke up I could no longer remember completely what it felt like.
So no I've been trying to AP again with no success. However, just now something happened to that has never happened before. When trying to AP I lie flat on my back and link my hands together above my head while listening to delta binaural beats.
I went through the usually motions of getting itches, ignoring them and feeling numb. However for some reason I thought of the time I was surrounded by that white light. And I began craving it. As a laid there, I began to feel nothing but desire for that light, that pure feeling and beauty of being surrounded by that pure whiteness. I started to search with my eyes for any whiteness I could find. And suddenly I saw something, it was like the horizon in the morning, that ever so faint blue light you see as the sun just begining to rise. As I saw this I felt that this was the most beautiful thin I had seen, the beauty of he moment, just before the sun would begin to rise and envelop everything in light. And then for whatever reason my body jerked itself and I broke my meditation.
>>
>>17204827
cont.

I then suddenly realized my eyes were open, as I was there meditating (astral projection I have found, is really a deep form of meditation) my eyes were open, and never one did I blink, and the horizon I was staring at, was a light cast on my wall by one of my chargers. However, what struck me as odd, was the fat that I never once blinked(I would have known because the movement would have broken my meditaiton), and I never at any point before breaking my meditation realized that my eyes were open. This has never happened to me before, and I can't find anyone having a similar experience, on any other forum.
>>
File: alchemical-sun-moon.jpg (2MB, 1364x1280px) Image search: [Google]
alchemical-sun-moon.jpg
2MB, 1364x1280px
Bumping because I believe I had me eyes open for well over thirty minutes
>>
>>17204949
Do you have a question?

I feel it is folly for people to start with aiming for AP without a proper foundation in other related arts
>>
Yeah, shrooms will fuck you up like that
>>
>>17204959
Well, if I haven't made it obvious.
1. What exactly was my initial expirience with the white light
2. Why did I want it so much while trying to AP (becuase now that I'm awake I don't really feel the desire)
3. Is keeping your eyes unblinkingly open for over thirty minutes something that is unusual while trying to AP

And concerning related arts, that's not something anyone should worry about. I'm not one to lift the veil.
>>
>Well, if I haven't made it obvious.
You sounded very enthusiastic. But no, your questions were not clearly stated. I'm actually going to address your post partially in reverse, in order to have some chance at helping you to the best of my ability.

>And concerning related arts, that's not something anyone should worry about. I'm not one to lift the veil.
Astral projection is one of, if not THE absolute most advanced thing(s) humans are capable of today. In my honest opinion you need a foundation in: meditation/gnosis, energy work/reiki, oobe/remote viewing, and divination/scrying before you can hope to achieve intentional, successful AP.

>1. What exactly was my initial experience with the white light
An experience with being taken into a facet of the Divine Source. The horrors of sleep paralysis are the same experience, but a "bad trip" as opposed to your "good trip".

>2. Why did I want it so much while trying to AP (becuase now that I'm awake I don't really feel the desire)
Because it is infinite ecstasy. Enough for anyone to get lost in.

>3. Is keeping your eyes unblinkingly open for over thirty minutes something that is unusual while trying to AP
You blinked, I assure you, you just weren't consciously aware of it. And yes, normal, even necessary to lose awareness of body.
>>
>>17204986
>in my honest opinion you need a foundation in
Again, don't worry about that. In my own opinion, people here seem too eager to lift the veil, when it is not their to lift or reveal.

>An experience with being taken into a facet of the Divine Source.
This makes me then wonder why my self was black when I looked at it. I had no form, but I appeared to be made of a sort of a black pixelated mist.
>>
>>17205023
I'm wondering how or why you were looking at yourself from a detached perspective
>>
>>17205074
Every time I climbed I could see a black mist from the corners of my vision.
>>
bump for more ap disscussion
>>
>>17205423
No. Go away. "The veil is not theirs to lift or reveal" hurr durr halp me learn to ascend even though I apparently think no one has the right
>>
>>17205443
>I want everyone to spoonfeed me knowledge of the art
Most of this is things that the initiated would know, or have experienced. But you should gain the knowledge of the art on your own. The veil shouldn't be lifted lightly lest the well be poisoned by the rabble.
>>
>>17205473
I literally have no idea what you're talking about any more, friend.

If you can see your own body you're out of body, not astral projecting.
>>
>>17205479
wasn't obe just a name given to astral projection to make it sound more scientific?
>>
>>17205479
>I literally have no idea what you're talking about any more, friend.
Of course you don't
If you're >>17204986 then maybe you shouldn't speak about having foundation in other arts, since you clearly have no knowledge of the art.
If not, then you're a cunt and have no right to bitch about the endowed not wanting to lift the veil as if it were something to be so easily done.
>>
>>17205490
No. Astral projection is an exploration of shared "dreamworld" of all consciousness.

Oobe is a single consciousness exploring the material plane without its usual meatsack robot body.

I won't even bother to respond to you accusing me of having no knowledge, friend.
>>
>>17205516
>Astral projection is an exploration of shared "dreamworld" of all consciousness
And there's the final nail in the deadman's coffin.
>>
>>17205569
Ok. I hope you get the confirmation you want from your thread, OP.
>>
>>17205516
how do I tell if my lucid dreaming is on the shared astral world or my own dreamworld like a normal dream?
>>
>>17205516
>No. Astral projection is an exploration of shared "dreamworld" of all consciousness.
Fuck off with your World of Darkness bullshit
What is this, Vampire the Masquarade?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.