[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

satanism and black magic really works?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage-1.jpg (125KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-1.jpg
125KB, 640x427px
rituals to gain money/ power/ love/ sex/ kill people... everybody heard at least once about it.

i never knew nobody who did these rituals or sold their souls to gain something so it looks like a hollywood meme for kids.

someone here have experiences/ stories to share?

also ehats the history and beliefs behind said rituals?
>>
>>17204801
>also whats the history [...]
>>
>>17204801
Yes. You will gain material and suffering and lose good spirit and happiness if you do it.
>>
>>17204809
can you elaborate? also, there are powerful/ rich people who did it?

some people say that there are reunions when a few special people sits with "you know who" for a dinner. there are details on it?
>>
>>17204801
okay. i'm gonna be real with you for a few moments here and give you my experiences in doing satanic magick before moving on pretty quick to doing right hand path magick - which is the kind where you draw on divine and good forces with the intent on strengthening rather than losing one's soul. Most paths of magick are right hand path and i won't say which one i'm on or be too specific on which ones i've tried, simply for anonymity's sake, and because it's the left hand path that's relevant to your question.
( to be continued in next post for space reasons )
>>
>>17204824
I can add onto my explanation but I dn't see why i should. But i will... Satan only gives if he sees profit in it. He will give you material wealth but he will exploit the terms to take that which is more valuable, your spiritual wealth i.e. your health, you clear sight, you joyful home, you undisturbed mind, etc. Because he is an adversary to life.

Rich people did it or not. Some did. Some are just 'lucky.' After all, buddha was born into great wealth and he was very spiritually based and good.

>some people say that there are reunions when a few special people sits with "you know who" for a dinner. there are details on it?

I've never heard about that so I don't know. I can't confirm or deny but I'm curious to see what that's about. Satan is a real person and not overhyped.
>>
>>17204828
>> being laveyan satanist. newbie level. barely 19. former wiccan before that. read the satanic bible and the satanic witch.
>> crushing on girl who keeps turning me down. attempt love spell calling on the four crown princes of hell listed in TSB according to the instructions on doing a Lust spell within it. cut my finger a little with a knife to give a blood offering.
>> srsly not making this part up. we had each othwrs number from being friends and she calls me up within an hour. the first words out of her mouth are " What the Hell are you doing?! ". we proceed to talk. to this day she doesnt have feelings for me. spell fail.
>> meet my first girlfriend within two weeks. on her first meeting she says she swears she knew me from somewhere. to this day we don't know from where. we started dating that night. within a month she moved in from her parents place. we stayed together for three years.

make of it what you will but this actually happened to me. and it feel strange at all except looking back years later :3
>>
>>17204853
Maybe your blood wasn't tasty enough
>>
>>17204853
meant to say " didn't feel strange at all until years later ".
also some additional info. this was a very targeted love spell. it wasn't the general " just bring me someone i like " stuff.
and the girl i was originally crushing on was a total bitch to actually date anyway and was famous for cheating and other stuff while the one i wound up with was profoundly loyal and supportive.
so basically the universe kind of listened to my question, shrugged its head at the idiocy of my choice and gave me what i needed instead.
>>
>>17204828
nice to see you here. so you can at least say if you did a ritual to gain one of those things that i described?
you did and got it or it didnt work?

from what i've read, left hand is the bad side, right?

lets say if you do this left side magick and turn to right hand magick what happens with your "profit" and your debt with the devil?

>>17204838
how it looks and from which country? famous person of the public or only famous among restricted circles?
>>
>>17204877
>how it looks and from which country? famous person of the public or only famous among restricted circles?
I don't understand you questions. I doubt famous people are having sit down dinners with satan. That is for uber rich, shadow government figures I bet.
>>
>>17204877
okay so i'll add a trip code here before someone chimes in with the name ( i know you, 4chan and just how tempting it is to take an untripped name for .... usually aome pretty funny shit. if you want i'll give you the trip when im done ^^ )

anyway left hand path is a bunch of different paths and is defined by certain shared motivations, methods and the forces they call on.
laveyan satanism was the one i was working with and is defined as self-worship, self-interest and personal responsibility. in my opinion its neither as good or evil as most believe.
>>
>>17204886
just asking how satan looks and where he lives.

there are tons of stories about him being the prince will, the pope or other famous man. so its a little confuse. we dont know whos right so a answer from a man from the scene is much appreciated.
>>
the left hand path isn't evil per se. it may be unhealthy for some and it is admittedly largely a rejection of the right hand path's core tenets of putting the welfare of others first and tempering ones ambitions and desires when necessary.
the left hand path is practical, is largely based on personal gain and ambition as something encouraged or even necessary, and may or may not ever involve demons or any sort of devil to those who practice it.
many differ greatly with each other on specifics but their main tenets tend to be based on personal freedom, living without hypocrisy, self knowledge, and free thinking ( and of course with that listing of prioritized virtues comes the many differences in practice and focus between them ).
left hand path is a label proudly warn by LaVeyan Satanists, Theistic Satanists, Chaos Magicians ( or at least Peter Carroll originally claimed so in his first book on the subject ), and some offshoots of Voudoun and Santeria whose names escape me right now ( but not Voudoun and Santeria themselves, which are simply a dark and complex form of Right Hand Path to most practitioners as it is largely based on reverence and devotion for spirits they largely consider good )
>>
>>17204870
why the relationship ended?
>>
>>17204907
He lives in london probably. On top of a tower.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.