[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your thoughts on egyptian healing rods? has anyone tried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1_old[1].jpg (74KB, 748x333px) Image search: [Google]
1_old[1].jpg
74KB, 748x333px
what are your thoughts on egyptian healing rods? has anyone tried?

Also general ancient egypt thread
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 333x151px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 333x151px
i doubt they do anything

there is a story from the bible about rods and the story of the children of Abraham. (i believe it was either Issac or Jacob who was using rods to measure something)

what you're referring to anon sounds like witchcraft, if i'm not mistaken, Christian spirituality teaches healing only comes by the spirit of God (although i do not know the scripture on that off the top of my head as well, would have to dig it up)
>>
File: MosesAndRod.jpg (674KB, 1780x2490px) Image search: [Google]
MosesAndRod.jpg
674KB, 1780x2490px
>>17204744
>if i'm not mistaken, Christian spirituality teaches healing only comes by the spirit of God

You are completely mistaken.

https://www.gci.org/series/healing4

And on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing.”

Ezekiel 47:12

Now Isaiah had said, “Let them take a cake of figs and apply it to the boil, that he may recover.”

Isaiah 38:21

For Isaiah had said, Let them take a lump of figs, and lay [it] for a plaister upon the boil, and he shall recover.

Isaiah 38:21

http://www.wellnessuprising.com/blog/2014/7/3/essential-oils-gods-original-medicine

God ordered moses to create and distribute essential oils of plants whose medicinal benefits are being explored today.

So god did say "use these plants for healing" completely.

And moses used the rod to heal his people on gods orders.
>>
>>17204758
ah, aoeey, good looking out anon

i may be thinking of when Jesus said performing exorcisms are evidence of the spirit of God
>>
File: 1452181189434.gif (4MB, 158x223px) Image search: [Google]
1452181189434.gif
4MB, 158x223px
WE
>>
>>17204725
rods are used for beating not healing what are you talking about
>>
Egypt were given knowledge by the Sumerians, who in turn were given knowledge by a much older civilisation. It goes against Egyptologist, and they will argue until blue in the face, but facts are facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY
>>
the rod and the staff: rod is penis, staff is dildo
>>
>>17208045
And why would they be covering this up? If anything this gives them more things to research and write books and shit about.

It's hilarious that you tinfools think everything is a conspiracy.
>>
File: fundo.png (31KB, 1600x1198px) Image search: [Google]
fundo.png
31KB, 1600x1198px
science master race. once i create the first helium fussion bomb you will all die aahah
egyptian healing rods will not save u
>>
>>17208493
under age detected go back to /b/ [spoiler]E=mc^2[/spoiler]
>>
>>17208045
Who the fuck would be finding out facts about the egyptian civilization but the egyptologists?
You can't both claim scientific authority and distrusts scientists.
>>
>>17208556
>>17208922

You misunderstood.

Just watch the video for 10 minutes.
>>
Found 2 of these semi -buried on the banks of river nile. Was playing around with them trying to figure out what they were. When i accidently hit my brother's shoulder , where he had injured himself on a bike accident many months ago. Since that day he has told me he doesnt feel the pain anymore.
I dont know what happened but i am gonna try something similar with my back . My back hurts!!
>>
>>17204725
i got a rod i can heal u with anon just gimme ur home address
>>
File: benis.jpg (111KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
111KB, 700x467px
>>17204725
>egyptian healing rods
>>
File: sound_wavexxl.jpg (52KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sound_wavexxl.jpg
52KB, 1024x768px
>>17204725
I think they had something to do with acoustic manipulation. Sound and it's wave properties can be very powerful when focused in high amplitudes. Ancient beings ,whether native to this planet or not, were masters of acoustic manipulation and used it for a variety of things involved with matter manipulation. It's a shame that in this day and age we have no mastered this art, most likely due to a lack of proper materials or understanding.
>>
http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/tutcurse.html
>>
>>17209642

Subtle energy fields and scalar waves. Rodin coils. Tuning the human biofield. Good stuff.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.