[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons at work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1451916003997s.jpg (5KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1451916003997s.jpg
5KB, 250x230px
Hey, /x/, I need some advice. I work at an indoor pool, and we've had some not natural things going on, since before I started. I didn't really realize it until about a week and a half ago, but it's just been getting worse. Voices, sounds, the whole nine yards. But the worst happened today, after I found something strange. I was back in the pump room, and I found what looked like a coin. I'll post pictures later, but I believe it's a protection coin. So I made the mistake of picking it up and putting it in my car. If anyone's interested and lurking, I'll post the pictures of the coin, and something I took down a hallway, and I'll green text the experience from today
>>
>>17203016
Semicurious so take this bumparoni
>>
let's go
>>
Here's the front of the coin
>>
Pictures first.
>>
interesting, continue
>>
And here's the back
>>
And finally, the picture I took down the hallway, at 4:30 am. I didn't have the flash on, yet you see two lights suspended
>>
>>17203035
>>17203043
Honestly, it looks like the cheap type of shit you'd get for giving money to a televangelist.
>>
>>17203049
That's what I thought, too, but the thing is, it's heavy as hell and beat to shit. And I found it in a place that I know it wasn't before. I'm the only one with the keys to the pump room, and it was in the corner by my main pump
>>
>>17203049
Also, I almost forgot, it was covered in cinderblock dust, while I keep my pump room spotless. It didn't belong there, and that immediately rang alarm bells for me
>>
>>17203035
>>17203043
Pouch/wallet
>>17203058
heavy as hell

Riiiiight. Cut to the chase. What's inside?
>>
>>17203131
No, man, that's my wallet that it's resting on, I wanted it level so that I could get a clear picture
>>
>>17203131
Would you like me to green text the story from today, and the other ones, though?
>>
>>17203151
Go for it.
>>
File: Pennywise-Deadlights.jpg~c200.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pennywise-Deadlights.jpg~c200.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>17203047
Looks like a glass door looking out at parking lot and somebody is in their car at night.

Or it could be deadlights.
>>
File: 1444784275458.jpg (64KB, 505x284px) Image search: [Google]
1444784275458.jpg
64KB, 505x284px
>>17203035
Thats an alcoholic's anonymous sobriety coin
>>
>>17203162
Other side of the door is forest, and about 1/2 mile of open grass
>>
>>17203192
Not from what I found out about it
>>
Okay, here goes. Keep in mind, I'm not the best at green text and on mobile.
>be me
>about 8:40, having turned off all the lights, sitting in my office waiting for my co manager and other guards to clock out
>radio my co manager, we'll call him Anon
>"anon, where are you? I wanna get out of here"
>get reply back in a second, "dude, I'm in the pump room, come help me so we can get out of here
>I had just locked the pump room, and inspected it top to bottom for chemical leaks and the such
>but figure, hey, anon must not have realized this and gone in there to do my job
>but then, not two seconds later, anon comes into the office asking where I've been
>he came from the other direction, and there's no way he came from the pump room
>I'm noticeably spooked but even more so when he says that he accidentally locked his radio in the pump room, and asks for my keys to go grab it.
>I say no, that I'll get it tomorrow morning, and gtfo of there
>>
>>17203198
O
>>
>>17203253
Yeah. No cars out there.
>>
Self bump for help, please, guys
>>
>>17203249

You mean it was a mimic?
>>
>>17204248
I guess that's possible. But the voice was spot on. Completely. And it's not like that's the first thing I've seen/heard here
>>
File: OrgoniteTowerBuster_800.jpg (76KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
OrgoniteTowerBuster_800.jpg
76KB, 800x549px
>>17203016
Install some orgonite from amazon. Bless it because those orgonite sellers are dirty pagans but the products work. Orgone energy burns demons and aliens and drives them away
>>
>>17203249
Jesus christ. Where do you live anon? mimicing spirits are mythological in indian, native american and other myths. They are real but that is wow. Nice instinct not going down there.
>>
>>17204723
I'm in Virginia, m8, and yeah, there's no way I'm even going in there today. Shit scared the fuck out of me
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.