[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/, not shittposting and actually need your help. i normally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pawn.jpg (4MB, 6016x4000px) Image search: [Google]
pawn.jpg
4MB, 6016x4000px
hey /x/, not shittposting and actually need your help. i normally browse /g/b/pol but have never been on here. i've recently moved into a new house and something's happening and i don't know what the fuck to say. i've been hearing footsteps going up and down the hallway at night, usually about 3am. under my house, where i work, my machines having been switching on and off by themselves and i've got this pawn(like a chess piece paper weight type of thing, pic related) that keeps moving by itself. cont..
>>
>>17202445
sometimes i find it hidden in draws and behind window curtains. i’ll be watching tv, hear this bang, turn around and this thing has fallen off the table onto the floor. this has been happening only the last 3 weeks or so. also, these footsteps are actual footsteps, not my cat walking up and down, my girlfriend is also beside me. i just grab a knife from my bedside table and start switching on all the lights in the house, thinking there is someone inside. i'm a software engineer and i have two servers under my house, sometimes i come down and they're off, this should never happen. rang an electrician thinking there was something wrong with the power supply but nope, all good. my girlfriend thinks that she feels like someone is watching her when she's in the house. there’s also this one mirror that keeps falling off the wall, even though it's hooked on well. sometimes it's just titled to one side, it sounds weird, but that mirror gives me the creeps, but the gf likes it, so it stays. i don't in the slightest bit believe in the 'paranormal' or practice any type of religion, but this is fucking weird. i've been so freaked out i went out and bought a whole bunch of security cameras and set them up all around my house, ill take photos of the shit that's been moving and post here. i'll also post the footage to youtube so you's can see what's up. it's 10:30am here(i'm GMT+10), the footsteps only happen at night, so you'll have to wait a few hours. cont..
>>
>>17202449
could there be some type of 'spirit' or some shit living in my house? i got know clue. my girlfriends retarded friends were using a ouji board or whatever because they were drunk and just being generally retarded, as per. that’s the only thing i can think of, but from what i’ve read, they’re just a toy. stand by for photos, ill post with more photos/videos and updates as things happen. ill have my camera with me tonight, plus the video camera will be rolling. if thread hits bump limit or gets deleted ill post with pawn plus timestamp. help a brother out /x/
pic related, this is the little fucker that keeps moving, falling over by itself.
>>
>>17202445
Sounds like you got a good ole fashioned poltergeist a real annoyance these things can be. Also did they use that Ouija board before before after the occurrence of these weird events? I assume they used it after since most people will if they suspect somethings up, I wouldn't be using that in the house or any where honestly, no good can come of it that's for sure.
>>
>>17202534
>>17202534
no idea what a poltergeist is, but ill google it. they actually used it before this started happening, it wasn't even a board, apparently they just used a large sheet of paper. thanks for the reply
>>
Whats the history of this house
>>
>>17202603
built 1960. it was lost in a game of cards about 1967, that's the only thing that stands out.
>>
File: !SyntaxError.jpg (57KB, 625x477px) Image search: [Google]
!SyntaxError.jpg
57KB, 625x477px
>Software engineer

The ghost is trying to tell you that learning spelling and how to use case will teach you attention to detail. This will reduce your time spent debugging.
>>
>>17202881
kek, i'm terrible with grammar and writing, i'm better with numbers. 9/10 post.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.