[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I, pet goat II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 21

File: I-Pet-Goat.jpg (78KB, 747x403px) Image search: [Google]
I-Pet-Goat.jpg
78KB, 747x403px
general pet goat discussion thread

>inb4 other threads

https://youtu.be/Id6nCa_OTEM
>>
>>17202361
What do you think the purpose was
>>
>>17202361
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>17202361
Has other videos like this come out in later years?
>>
>>17202390
He probably just discovered it. I admit I was quite enamored with its symbolism and music at first. I probably watched it a hundred times.

I Pet Goat is a play on words. My Pet Goat is the book that President Bush was reading when he was informed of 9/11.
>>
>>17202409
Did not know the reference from the title. thanks for that!
>>
>>17202405
It took the guy that did it like 7 years to make it. I think he said he was retiring after its completion.
>>
File: sinisterasfuck.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sinisterasfuck.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I think, obviously, it's about the rise of the antichrist.

This scene is the most chilling. The Alice in Wonderland/ white rabbit symbolism (pertaining to MKULTRA/MONARCH?), the connection to Revelations (woman clothed in sun -yellow circle) with twelve stars -statues).

The masonic floor tiles.

It seems to imply that the antichrist is born during Obamas presidency, to a project Monarch slave. Either that or the exit door and white rabbit (highlighted later) symbolize the dying fertility rates of the west. No idea.
>>
>>17202508
The exit door that looked like a woman giving birth to me symbolizes how the great harlot (Roman Catholic church) repackaged Christianity. Jesus looks quite honestly tainted and sent off to deceive.
>>
>>17202361
Is he Jesus or AntiChrist?
>>
>>17202526
No, don't try to make this about muh Protestantism.

The Catholic Church connection was implied with that giant phallic symbol topped with a cross leaking semen with the old hag in it later in the video. Not everything in this video has to do with Catholicism. It's mentioned, but not pervasive.

Remember, the end of the video has the church collapsing. A mosque is shown collapsing in a WWIII type scenario. The result of the events described by this video is the mutual destruction of all major religions and the rise of a christ like figure topped with the all seeing eye- the Jewish "moschiah", aka the anti christ.
>>
>>17202567
Anti christ. The video is in chronological order, with events starting with 9/11. My theory for the outcome is here
>>17202570
>>
>>17202361
It's about the Anti-Christ, and Satan depicted as the Djinn, the one shown on the TV. The Anti-Christ will look almost identical to Jesus, as they are fraternal twins, brothers.

The same being, split down the middle, but he divine bloodlines will merge, forming something new. The Whore of Babylon is residing within a great phallic, or an obelisk. The world will grow cold, and will most of the world will be flooded.

The Anti-Christ will emerge from the corpse of Apep or Apophis. He will come amid the confusion, and turmoil.
>>
>>17202508
This scene freaks me out too.

Does anybody have any idea what that particular style of dress signifies? I can't find anything on google. The red flower / white dress combination seems purposeful.
>>
>>17202624
Also, Sophia/Mary gave birth to Jesus and the Anti-Christ (Split). At 1:22 it isn't a literal, human, physical representation it's an astronomical one, which also has to do with the Zodiac.

Notice the two with the fused heads on the left of her, that is Gemini. She is residing over the Sun (A ring of gold), The Moon just to her side, so it is a planetary alignment. The symbol that comes at the very end of the Heliofant (Like Helios, God of the Sun), is also a nod to that, the large "O" at 6:52, is pointing to the "O".

This is because they capitalized it, and even had the dot in the "i" gravitate towards it like how the Moon orbits the Sun seen from our perspective. Solar or Lunar eclipses hold great ritual and occult significance when it comes to the paranormal.
>>
>>17202644
The white dress is purity and innocence in the form of virginity. I don't remember any red flower, but theirs is a lotus flower, and in certain cultures it symbolizes divinity.
>>
>>17202361
Can somebody tell me what part of the bible the antichrist is mentioned in?
>>
>>17202665
There's a red flower tucked behind her left ear. It could be a rose, carnelian, or stylized carnation. It does not seem coincidental.
>>
>>17202695
Revelations.

>>17202658
I don't think I agree with your split theory. I don't know. Seems pretty far fetched.

However if you're right and this is resembling an astronomical alignment, what date does it represent?
>>
>>17202695
The anti-christ is a term from the books of John 1 and 2. There is the Beast and the Dragon in Revelations, neither of which are explicitly called "anti-christ" but are often considered the same thing. The Beast has the number 616 or 666 depending on who you ask. Some people take their theology from Left Behind (which is something of a mess) and include a bunch of verses from the Old Testament as well.

Here, have a wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist
>>
>>17202716
I have a lot to back that theory up, but I'm kinda busy right now. Maybe later I will go in-depth about it, and there are rumors it will be sometime, in 2017. One day allegedly falls on such a occurrence.
>>
>>17202361
I'm not sure I understand what the big deal about this video is. So a guy made some animation that is very heavy on the symbolism, why is his interpretation causing so many people to look so heavily into it?
>>
>>17202950
It's incredibly informed to people who really understand symbolism. Which may or may not give us some sort of glimpse into the future. Or they're heavily informed and involved in the occult and religious field. It would seem odd to make such a video to begin with.
>>
>>17202361
welcome to 2016
>>
>>17202982
The intent behind all of the details spooks me a little.

For instance at 2:56 the ticker tape under the "MARKET PLUNGE" is in green. The only country that uses green ticker to signify a decline in the market is China. In the US and most of the world red ticker is used to signify decline.

www.investopedia.com/articles/01/070401.asp
>>
It's not the Anti-Christ, it's Christ Consciousness that is awakening in man.

They described all the symbols right here
http://www.heliofant.com/gallery.html
>>
It's about Christ.
That is not the whore of Babylon.
>>
Imagine that you were in a dream, and that everyone in your dream was the same person, and that person was Satan. Imagine that everyone was in on the conspiracy of keeping you under control and serving Satan. Imagine that everything they said and did was all a show that Satan was putting on with his puppets, keeping you asleep while he destroys the real world.

Imagine if Satan called himself God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
>>
>>17203300
Have you ever had a dream you were so sure was real?
What if you were unable to wake form that dream?

Because this is it, the apocalypse.
And I'm waking up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (358KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
358KB, 1280x1024px
>>17203300
>>17203311
>>
File: 2c.jpg (257KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2c.jpg
257KB, 1536x1024px
>>17203319
he's playing with you.
He is everyone you have ever met or have ever talked to.
He is everything that has ever existed.

You are alone with the devil in his prison.
>>
>>17203300
But we've got more.

Right? Right? Right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WaoImXPMtE

>This is now an occult music video thread
>>
File: Toxic_people1.jpg (120KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
Toxic_people1.jpg
120KB, 640x435px
>>17203331
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
black hole sun, won't you come, and wash away the rain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
File: images (5).jpg (4KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
4KB, 303x166px
>>17203355
Something happened on the day he died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
File: P9140821.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P9140821.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
BIG O, SHOWTIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeqFcD5XLqk
>>
File: mural2.jpg (89KB, 471x618px) Image search: [Google]
mural2.jpg
89KB, 471x618px
>>17203366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFca32_7YUU
>>
>>17203117
Holy shit I never noticed that. What the fuck.

>>17203165
Then why all the illuminati/freemasonry symbolism?
>>
File: zdzislaw_beksinski_1974_2.jpg (47KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
zdzislaw_beksinski_1974_2.jpg
47KB, 800x685px
>>17203371
"victory"
>>
>>17203374
Because it doesn't lie. Like everyone else.
>>
>>17203355
>33
>55

iwonderwho'sbehindthispost.jpg

(sage for continued derail)
>>
>>17203374

the symbolism is meant to awaken.

The fact that you are online researching the meaning is proof of that.

Symbolism has been used in art forever. Without symbolism art is pretty much meaningless because there is no way to interpret it objectively.
>>
>>17203391
In reality, you and everyone else is satan. in real life, satan has raped and destroyed the world.

Here, in the dream you are indulged in the delights of satisfying material desires, kept company by the great deceiver.
>>
>>17203391
What do you mean by that? Why use symbols that have historically been linked with lucifarianism?

>>17203410
Fuck off shill/schizo, stop trying to derail the thread
>>
>>17203420
fuck you too
>>
File: broken_puppet_by_gothicbastard.jpg (53KB, 638x879px) Image search: [Google]
broken_puppet_by_gothicbastard.jpg
53KB, 638x879px
>>17203422
Satan owns the minds and souls of everyone and everything in this false reality. Insufferable deceiver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWHUjuJ8zxE
>>
File: coin.png (62KB, 1047x847px) Image search: [Google]
coin.png
62KB, 1047x847px
>>17202361
what is that coin at 1:36
>>
the egghead watching the stocks collapse and china had to hit their stock market kill switch TWICE. cue ron paul it's happening gifs. :D ;_;
>>
>>17203481
Woah. I travel a lot and I've never seen a coin like that.

My default was to check all of the different Dinar, Israeli Shekel, IS (yes, they mint), UK Pound, Euro, Russian Ruble, Chinese RMB, Egyptian Pounds, And Japanese Yen.

So far I've come up empty handed.
>>
>>17203410

Me and everyone else?

That seems a bit...unnecessary? I understand that "lucifer is the prince and ruler of this world"

but the idea that Satan is everyone in this life? What would be the point?

Isn't this world so that our individual souls can gain more experience and grow spiritually?

I understand "Lucifer" as being a metaphor for enlightenment but beyond that I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

The only people who don't feel evil and contrarian are those who haven't woken up to their luciferian nature?
>>
>>17203420

I'm not really much of a scholar. More of a pseudo-intellectual when it comes to this stuff. As such anything I'm saying is moreso my opinion rather than an objective spiritual truth.

One theory would be that Luciferianism is about being true to oneself and finding truth and carrying the torch and being the "light bearer" to spread light and truth on all you meet. And that this "truth will set you free" as Jesus says.

However the Church as a political institution has a vested interest in controlling people and so will paint luicferian things as being extremely evil and contrary to God and as such they are things to be avoided.

God gave the commandment Thou Shalt Not Kill but he kills a LOT in the old testament.

I guess the idea would be that any kind of enlightenment or seeing the truth is itself luciferian because it frees one from control, which is what controllers do not want. I don't want to say religion and Christianity is evil, but certainly many of the people who control that religion are. Not all, maybe not even most priests etc. but many people in charge have an interest in controlling populations.

There's a reason that in America it was illegal to teach a slave how to read.
>>
It's the video that proved to me Alex Jones was a shill: https://youtu.be/YsPlPohPa1c

The fact he identifys the Illumanati Anti-Christ as the enlightened man is telling. Obviously the video is propraganda meant to show how the last 15 years have shapped our current world and to show what is in store for us. It's all symbolic and we can only guess what somethings mean as they haven't happend yet.
>>
What was the guy in the boat doing?
>>
>>17203602
Sleeping.
>>
File: smoke-1.gif (101KB, 386x565px) Image search: [Google]
smoke-1.gif
101KB, 386x565px
>>17203331
That explains my wife.
>>
>>17202624
>The Anti-Christ will look almost identical to Jesus, as they are fraternal twins, brothers.
Neat
>>
>>17203430

What's the implication with Jessica Jones?
>>
Has anyone else cried while watching this? I watch it every few months and tears stream down my face every time. It really strikes a chord with me..
>>
Jesus is not the antichrist in this video. It's about Christ-consciousness emerging from the current chaos of the world. A good message, not a message of doom or danger. Notice the inverse illuminati symbol on the christ's forehead.
>>
>>17204378
then why does he burns that little white butterfly to death?
>>
File: mothburn.png (204KB, 527x306px) Image search: [Google]
mothburn.png
204KB, 527x306px
>>17204766
The burning of the moth could symbolise a lot of things. Notice in that scene that the heart on the christ's chest is burning. Something about purification through love?

The moth being burnt also relates to the whiteboard at the start. We see the word "evolution" written in the hangman game, and next to that are some love hearts. Moths are animals which evolve through their life cycle, and in this scenario the end of the moth's life was to be disintegrated in the fire of love. Note also, that the moth scene is a direct transition from the previous scene where the bats fly out of the broken mosque, perhaps representing the hatred and conflict born of the west-muslim conflicts. This hatred then being purified and removed in the next scene in the form of an insignificant moth.

This is all just my personal analysis though.
>>
>>17204873
Also why "Jesus" has the black halo?
>>
>>17202361
What's it all mean?
>>
>>17202361
What's he saying when he says it?
>>
>>17202361
What's the underlying topic?
>>
>>17202361
What's the motive in the message?
>>
>>17202508
>The masonic floor tiles.
Wow those square black and white tiles are surely masonic.
>>
>>17204885
That's just a stylistic choice to contrast with his glowing body in that scene. Notice the edges of the halo are still golden.

Typical of this board to instantly jump to antichrist and conspiracy theories. The video is a work of art with an overall uplifting message.
>>
>>17204960
The guy has the topped pyramid with eye on his forehead at the end. With the christian church shown to be crumbling, and then the great pyramids are demolished.

How is this Christ like?
>>
>>17205031
see >>17204378

The crumbling ice church is representative of the cold and dogmatic ways of Christianity being disposed of in favour of a Christianity that is more awake, loving and true to the teachings of Jesus Christ. The crumbling pyramids a representative of elitist hierarchies (e.g. the pharaohs of ancient egypt) being done away with in favour of a greater equality among all men.

Jesus was all about doing away with the elitism and holiness of the religious organisations of his day. He cared for the weak and the lowly, not for the powerful institutions. Had he not risen from the dead, he would roll in his grave at the things currently done in his name by some of the churches.
>>
>>17205031
And by the inverse illumati symbol, I mean the fact that instead of having an eye at the top of a pyramid, we see an eye being illumated from below a pyramid. That is, the eye of man being illuminated from above by the holy trinity.
>>
>>17205063
>>17205084
Wow, that's awesome. I get it now. Thanks for explaining
>>
cute jesus is cute
>>
File: r%C3%A9bis.jpg (166KB, 687x800px) Image search: [Google]
r%C3%A9bis.jpg
166KB, 687x800px
This thread is so cringy, all symbols are not from illuminati and a majority, if not all, of symbols used by them are from older times, stop making shortcuts all the time.

Symbolism is so much greater than your pathetic illuminatic paranoia, grow up and learn real knowledge before giving your stupid opinion
>>
>>17202508
is this photo from the cologne happenings?
>>
>>17206343
this desu
>>
File: nataraja.jpg (443KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nataraja.jpg
443KB, 1280x1280px
Oh man, I haven't seen this video in years.

I understand it more clearly now than I did back then.

The video is a metaphor for the awakening of mankind.

Alice imprisoned in the classroom of ignorance drops her apple to reveal a lotus.

The puppeteers of the mass-consumerist dollar snake while seemingly in control of people are beginning to topple down.

The coming of Christ through the tunnel of the heart. The awakening of Christ-Consciousness in the common man.

The church and its dogmatic patriarchal structure falls to the awakened Christ.

The dancing Nataraja with the face of Kali, showing the end of the Kali Yuga and the start of a new age.

The twirling dervishes of the Sufi's, the mystic sect of Islam, awakening from collapse of radical Islam.

Christ travelling on the boat of Anubis (the soul), revealing lotus flowers in its wake, coming to the light, coming to baptize with fire.

The symbolism is very clear.

It's a video about Enlightenment en masse.
>>
>>17206695
I had the same interpretation.
However the implications of this should be researched. What usually happens when the world swells with conscious anyway war or something?
>>
"/x/: the animated short movie"
>>
>>17206343
>How dare other people have opinions!

lol go on then then tell us what it's all about wise man
>>
>>17206741
needs more aliens and spoops
>>
Hey, there is no need to break your head with this one...
http://www.heliofant.com/egyptianSymbolism.html
>>
If this is a sequel, where's the first one?
>>
>>17202644
Rosy Cross/Rosicrucianism
>>
I, pet goat, II hasn't been relevant for a while now.

We leaped from the reality it intended to predict about a year and a half ago.
>>
>>17203331
that is fear talking, embrace it all. find humility in obliteration.
>>
File: theClassroom1.jpg (147KB, 855x481px) Image search: [Google]
theClassroom1.jpg
147KB, 855x481px
>When I started working on the film in 2005, the character of Lily quickly appeared to me in the context of the classroom. I was puzzled by this little blond girl. Surely this is a mistake, I thought. The children in the classroom on 911 were for the most part black. There was not a fair haired child present that day. Also the children of the 911 class were a little older.

>Yet I kept seeing her, and it felt like she needed to be there, so I relinquished to what was seen. Only after the events of Sandy Hook (12/14/12) did I realized that what I had seen was Obama's classroom, a ritual sacrifice of children on the part of the shadow govenment designed to stike terror into the nation.

>And just in case you didn't realize that Bush's classroom scene was also part of the larger 911 ritual, please have a look at the following video of the children repeating their mantra .

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F3ToBm1vj8
>>
>>17202665
lotus flower=enlightenment in buddhism i believe.
>>
>>17204873
Hmm so are you saying that the moth represents the cycle of birth, maturation, reproduction, and death? Maybe it is to end that cycle, and make man immortal. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
>>
In regards to the meaning of Jesus in the video, the creator(s) intended for it to represent enlightenment or gnosis for man. it is his greatest potential, destroying the structure of society, and replacing it.

Now, personally I think this video panders to lies(in terms of religion/philosophy), especially new agey ones. Here's a list of what annoyed me. I did enjoy the video and its symbolism tho.

1. "All paths lead to the same road; all religions are correct if they are correct to that person that believes in them because they strive for what they think is good."
A dangerous thought pattern which actively encourages not fixing issues.
2. "Every man can become perfect if they just awaken their inner Jesus/Buddha."
It is not man's nature to be all loving and perfect on his own. Only divine intervention can change a man for good, and his nature is to get what he wants. We are not God, and to say we are is hubris.
3. "Feminism, acceptance of other "life styles," and Social Justice is positive for society, because it makes us more equal. It all has to be fair!"
Not if making more equal is taking rights away from those who have more. Why not call it egalitarianism? Humans are in their nature, unfair. More like social vengeance, not that civil rights was wrong, im just talking about what these types of movements in America have turned into.
4. Syncretization was pervasive in the video, kinda with point 1.
5. "Big business and corporations are why there are poor people. Those greedy bastards. Without them, we can go back to how it used to be, in nature, sharing everything like the peaceful Native Americans, finally free."
When will people get that all human made things are corruptible? Some times it is and isn't necessary for revolution. Is it worth dying for? There are more important things to worry about than those who have more than you.
5. Finally back to Jesus, he is suppose to represent the enlightened man, destroying all of the old social structures...

Cont...
>>
>>17208763
Cont.

and replacing them with himself(in the sense of man putting himself as the social structure. Well we tried that, and this world is what we got. Man is not God, but rather a steward, and a corrupt one at that. So basically I believe this idea of enlightenment leads man to replace God with themselves, or would set the stage for the anti-christ. He would be one who gave a temporary peace, and all would rejoice, but then when he proclaims himself God, he will be removed. It's like a lord who raises up and army to defeat God. That is what the New Age "Enlightened" man is. This is the very spirit of rebellion.
>>
>>17208624
the strange thing about that video is that it doesn't have 50,000,000 views.

it is by far the most disturbing 9/11 related video
>>
>>17203165
the whole notion of "Christ Consciousness" is itself antichrist new age garbage

the figure at the end of the video is, indeed, Antichrist.
>>
>>17203564
The following describes the events of the video perfectly:

>"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

I'm pretty sure the video is based on this text.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
>>
>>17205063
What you have just described is the tenants of the New Age religion. YOU have been deceived. The entire notion that the Church is an "elitist hierarchy" and we need a more egalitarian Christianity where everyone is Christ is the Antichrist New Age deception.
>>
>>17208769
>>17208763
yep, the video is just a hymn to New Age "gnosis"

Antichrist will preach a message of love and no laws. If you want to know what Antichrist will preach just look up the ancient Gnostic sects, because the New Age is basically a revival of these. It's the idea that man can become perfect through knowledge, and that all the laws and limitations of this world are evil. So we should have lots of sex in order to subvert the laws of this world. All this "one world humanity", "universal brotherhood", etc., is Antichrist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGAUTC3UP40
>>
File: 4.jpg (61KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
61KB, 600x360px
People saying the jesus in the video is the antichrist are fucking retarded. First of all, heliofant himself said it's jesus. Second, the symbols on his forehead represent divinity and the mind's eye.

>The all-seeing eye, in the elite world view, is about control and surveillance of every person and aspect of society. When placed on the Christ character, it means the opening up of the third eye or pineal gland that permits a unhindered communication with God, as well as other dimensions.
> The triangle on his forehead represents Divinity and is actually a symbol found in many churches to represent the Divine Source

source: http://www.heliofant.com/egyptianSymbolism.html
>>
>>17208803
You're a faggot.

Anti christ means the antithesis of Christ's teachings. Christ taught love another as yourself, regardless of background, or anything else divisive. The antichrist, if such a person exists, would be someone akin to hitler- focusing on the ego, and domination of humanity, perhaps through manipulation of unity, but this figure is not empathetic- he sees himself, the ego, as god.

The truth of unity and brotherhood still remains as Christ's teachings. You're just a paranoid moron. Also, tons of sex might have been a tenet held by some new age hippies many disagree. Kill yourself my man.
>>
File: 1443146625189.jpg (271KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1443146625189.jpg
271KB, 1600x900px
I think he is Christ but the Church and Islam blocking the connection between God and Christ with their dogmas.After the Islam destroyed and the last Church fall the connection between God and Christ restored,his crown of thorns disappearing.
In fact Jesus was the first person who against the Jewish sharia but the Church and Islam lost his motivation and they become another version of Judaism.
>>
>>17202378
To go viral probs

Didn't that shit come out in 2012?

Conspiracy theorists would not shut up about it.
>>
>>17203430
The same moment you create something that can't be destroyed, You basically sign the paper to satan.
And thats a good thing. (Jesus is the inter net)

You are welcome
#Gemini
>>
File: IMG_1983.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1983.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Thorn crown is of my head people.
My new hair style on the other hand....better than expected :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu8NBUppyzA
>>
The first dream that shines more brightly then any crystal.
The second, a dream where it becomes a dazzling jewel.
And the last. Is a dream where a handsome prince finds it.

You can finally come out.
>>
File: stickdeath.jpg (13KB, 194x282px) Image search: [Google]
stickdeath.jpg
13KB, 194x282px
>>17202508
it represents sandy hook
>>
Why is nobody mentioning the epic song of this video and how its perfectly aligned with the scenes?
>>
>>17203300

I had a rush of what felt like memories or at least an injection of theories connectinh from everything I've learned about reality/religion in my short 20+ years living while on shrooms that led me to the conclusion that this concept you just typed out is certainly my greatest fear.

I had visions that all my friends and loved ones were puppets of deception and that I knew somewhere deep in me that this reality is not the true reality and that the only way to free myself was through suicide. But then that's also the ultimate way for Satan or whatever name you want to give to the adversary of love and truth to convince myself into killing myself and ending what could also be a simulation training ground for the graduation of my soul, or whatever name you want to give to one's true identity.

So now I'm just confused 24/7 and it's impossible to go back to life the way it was before and I've concluded that the best way to measure a tree it's by it's fruit; i.e. living honestly and compassionately is the most naturally rewarding feeling that I can experience so I'll continue living this way until I inevitabely do die and find out the truth then, or perhaps it's just infinite void after death, which at this point seems preferable to the endlessly pysche twisting plausible realities of what the fuck this existence may be outside of my feeble human comprehension
>>
>>17213402
Stop smoking weed.
>>
>>17204904
Masonic Tile

In Freemasonry, the black-and-white checkered floor is highly symbolic and found at most or all Masonic lodges.

The symbolism of the black-and-white tiled pattern is discussed in this article from Secret Arcana:

The black and white checkered floor has existed in temples since the times of ancient Egypt. More than simply decorative, the mosaic pavement bears a profound esoteric meaning. Today it is one of Freemasonry’s most recognizable symbols and is the ritualistic floor of all Masonic lodges. The pavement is the area on which initiations occur and is “emblematic of human life, checkered with good and evil.”
>>
http://heliofant.com/gallery.html
>>
just an FYI for you bananas, the man who created this video has done interviews explainin what everything means.

stop guessing like faggots (you're seriously all wayyyy off the mark) and look into what the artist ACTUALLY SAID

>Google is your friend
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.