[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Akashic records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (47KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 300x240px
Hey guys, so I've been snooping around /x/ for a while, and I've seen very few threads about akashic records, and how to access them. Do you guys think this is real, and can you help me access them? I really want to find out what happened to me in my previous lives. Thanks
>>
>>17202101
Hey op. These records are in our minds already and you already know what happened to you, you can just feel it. These 'records' is what gives us our knowledge and intelligence in real life as well. Though you can only access what you are allowed to.
>>
>>17202115
So I guess this means that through dreaming we can sense and feel what happened? Like taste, smell, whatever
>>
File: 1428636250021.gif (14KB, 1200x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1428636250021.gif
14KB, 1200x1421px
>>17202115
I think it's sort of this.
Kind of like we are all sourced from and return to the same place, the same energy source and the same material matter. And in some way are all connected to everything that has ever been or happened, and everything yet to be.
In this living world we inhabit today, under the right conditions and with the right concentration and sensitivities, some have the ability to access portions of this knowledge or "history". Similar to Edgar Cayce's practice.

I think that is partly why so much of individual human experience, ideas, inspirations and endeavors are so similar all across the globe throughout all history even though we may be separated by social, cultural boundaries, together with vast physical distance and passage of time.
Like how two people separated by thousands of miles or more who have never met and never will meet can come up with the exact same idea or creation.
Much of that i am sure is simply due to the fact that the human organism, being a certain way, is prone to certain needs, modalities and patterns of thought and action, so of course we will come up with similar solutions to universal problems, like inventing a way to transport or carry water, etc.
But beyond that I think there are much more sublime examples of this 'synchronicity', if you will.
>>
can I consult next week's numbers and win the lottery?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.