[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens and Gods visit Earth, frequently. Deal with it somehow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1365659918288.gif (2MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1365659918288.gif
2MB, 230x230px
Aliens and Gods visit Earth, frequently. Deal with it somehow.
>>
Fallen Angels

Deal with it
>>
God I love x-files
>>
No they don't. Deal with it.
>>
>>17201837
>Regurgitates OP's post with the opposite spin.

Septics make me want to puek.
>>
>>17201714
I feel happy again.

Am I doing this wrong?
>>
theres no exciting cool things in universe, simply boring reactions and fusions going on. No paranormal, nothing big, we might be one of the most developed organisms in this world. Theres nothing in space but rock and huge gas giants
>>
File: 1234567898.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1234567898.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
No single object has been misinterpreted as a 'flying saucer' more often than the planet Venus.
Even the former leader of Your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr thought he saw a UFO once,
but it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.
>>
>>17201714
Define god in a way that doesn't make them lame as shit.
>>
>>17202814
Define atheism in a way that doesn't make it a cuck cult.
>>
>>17202835
A bunch of people that care about superstition a bit less than the rest of us.
>>
>>17202904
A swing and a miss.
>>
>>17202956
If you got "cuck cult" out of that, you either didn't really understand it or you're shifting the goalposts on "cuck."
>>
>>17202978
>A bunch of people that care about superstition a bit less than the rest of us.

>A bunch of people
So, you're separating atheists from other people? They're a bunch, a group, a specific entity. A cult?

>that care about superstition a bit less
So, with the word superstition, you're trying to preempt or otherwise negate alternative points of view. There's nothing to it: it's all hokum, baloney, superstition. This is cuckish. A real man states his views and then defends or reconsiders them as the situation dictates. A cuck tries to sneak his views in as if they were already fact so they don't have to be defended or reconsidered.
>>
>>17203082
>a bunch
Which is entirely separate from a distinct group, yes.
>a group
No, don't put words in my mouth.
>a specific entity
Groups are purely non-specific. Your logic dies at that point.
>>
>>17203152
1. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/group
>A number of people or things that are located, gathered, or classed together

2. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/bunch
>A number of things, typically of the same kind, growing or fastened together:
>The third definition listed is "a group of people."

>Groups are purely non-specific. Your logic dies at that point.

Okay well, according to oxfords, a group is a number of people or things that are classed together. For something to be classed together, it must be specified.

Also worth noting, logic is not a measure of correctness okay. Logic is a system of ensuring an arguments coherency. My logic is flawless. My conclusions may not always be correct, but my premises follow each other -- logically.
>>
More Like Lil Bitch who can't control smoking morleys
>>
>>17203207
>located, gathered, or classed together
Atheists aren't classed. Classification is different from classing.
>>
>>17203239
Bitch gets fucked up by Ayy lmaos in the end, it's all good
>>
>>17203268
I disagree, only some atheists lack class...

Anyway, if you want to nitpick Oxford's, their website has a "contact us" option.
>>
>>17203350
I don't give a shit about yours or anyone else's definitions. It's obvious you're being a shithead for the sake of being a shithead rather than actually trying to understand what's been said.
>>
>>17202835
Define religion in a way that doesn't make it a cuck cult.
>>
I have seen a being made of bluish light once at my grandmothers house. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw in standing in the hallway. I remember asking my grandma what it was, and her saying she didn't know in a frantic way. I asked her over Christmas if she recalls it happening, but she claims she remembers nothing. Was it aliens?
>>
>>17203469
Define atheism in a way that doesn´t make it a autist fedora cult.
>>
>>17203664
Since your grandma didn't remember, I'd say it was definitely aliens.
>>
this is now definition thread
>>
>>17201714

>aliens and gods
>deal with it somehow

Like surface to air weapons?
>>
>>17203451
Not even. At first I was just ridiculing your stupid fucking suggestion that someone explain God to you, in a way that makes God not-lame. That's a loaded statement. It's poor logic and cuckish to load statements. Why not just state the actual issue you're trying to state, instead of tagging a little hint onto another premise?

Also, hey, bro, you've only posted about definitions. I was lead to believe it was ALL you gave a shit about...

>for the sake of being a shithead rather than actually trying to understand

This is an ad hominem and a poisoning the well fallacy. And like, don't mistake my objection for being offended. It's just illogical. As you said earlier, "your logic dies at this point." When one resorts to logical fallacies, their logic is kill.
>>
>>17203469
Uhhhhhhhhh.... Religion endorses impregnating bitches and making tons of children, while not being adulterous (eg, cuckolding).

So like therefore, religions aren't cuck cults.
>>
>>17201714
Gods don't visit anywhere or anything.
>>
>>17204412
>cuckolding
I don't think you get how /pol/ memes.
>>
>>17202725
That's like me looking around the room and saying "only the contents of this room is what occupies the rest of existence. If it's not here in my immediate area, it doesn't exist anywhere."
>>
>>17205845
gods are everywhere and everything
>>
>>17201814
If they are fallen angels and they come to earth, what does that tells you?
>>
>>17202759
Best episode of the series
>>
>>17205877
Pure bullshit.
>>
>>17201815
>>
File: 1367549221146.jpg (14KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
1367549221146.jpg
14KB, 236x355px
>>17205967
Hey you seem to have excellent analytical skills. Could you help me determine if these websites are bullshit?

>https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO
>https://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/
>https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ufos/
>https://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/ufo/
>>
>>17205979
Interesting URLs. If they're real, I'd enjoy clicking on 'em some day. Sadly, that's not happening today. My analytical skills have shown me that the act of creating knowledge has only led to suffering. Every new possibility is abused and hidden away by some faction or other, sometimes even actual conspiracies in government subagencies. Usually it's a cult, or a random power-seeking fool, but it's been a consistent result nonetheless: Every time I publish knowledge, I get betrayed. It's not that I don't trust you to process my analysis, it's that I don't trust the world to process it peacefully. Until enlightenment takes hold in the population, to give my knowledge or expose details about how my mind analyzes reality will only cause further harm.

Basically, just be patient. I'll get to you when I can.

Pursuit of knowledge isn't pious right here right now.
>>
>>17206064
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.
>>
>>17206599
>Devil's advocate
FTFY
>>
>>17206599
>false morals
>true virtues
Literally have nothing to do with knowledge.
>>
>>17206599
Nice double, doubles advocate.
I like your idioms.
>>
>>17201714
Why is he stubbing out a cigarette? Also smoking indoors. What is up with that?
>>
>>17206626
CGB Spender dgaf.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 289x174px
anons: if you get into Christian spirituality, I would stick to the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI-ZmJ7IHYY
>>
File: 1365659873679.gif (2MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1365659873679.gif
2MB, 230x230px
>>17206626
Because he needed to go get more anyway
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.