[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bit of a shot in the dark here. When I was just a little kid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: antique_key.jpg (42KB, 758x273px) Image search: [Google]
antique_key.jpg
42KB, 758x273px
Bit of a shot in the dark here.

When I was just a little kid, I sort of presided over my little group's games of make-believe...mostly my brothers, a few cousins and a couple of friends. We ended up having quite the expanded mythos (for kids) about a whole lot of stuff.

But always, the big bad guy, the final boss, the Absolute Evil was a shadowy figure we called Key 2B. Even though I was the oldest and pretty much controlled how those games went, I have no idea where that idea came from. I thought of him as a huge cloaked and hooded figure. After asking around, a couple of the kids thought the same...a few thought he was a robot. A couple of the younger kids really just thought of him as a big anthropomorphized key.

But in all our make-believe games, he was always the one behind all of the evil plans. And I don't think we ever actually fought him directly, always just sort of foiled his plans. And again, none of us remember where the idea for his character came from, or why.

So, just for the hell of it...Key 2B. Or maybe Key To Be. I dunno...any kind of mystical significance to that I'm not aware of?
>>
Bump for making mythos for made up games as a kid. I did the same.
>>
File: 7ba.gif (179KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
7ba.gif
179KB, 600x490px
>>17200338
Cloaked AND hooded!?!?
>>
>>17200338
Dude you fucked up my mind good.

I come from Poland, big ass family and shit, and we used to play imaginary games too. I shit you not, the main boss was Klucznik (Keyman)
We always thought of him as robbed key guy, who'd lock us in diffrent places and never let us out.

Fuck i'm sweating now
>>
>>17200338
>any kind of mystical significance to that I'm not aware of?
No.

>>17202687
This is called "common archetype." It is the single most common form of failure to go metaphysical.
>>
>>17202816
no
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.