[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help please /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: devil.jpg (61KB, 715x350px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
61KB, 715x350px
I really need your opinion please /x/.

So when i was younger and i was going through a really tough patch, i had nothing going for me. I decided to try and sell my soul to the devil. Nothing happened so i kind of forgot about it and moved on with my life. Now almost 3 years later stuff has been happening that i can only blame on what i did when i was younger. Do you you think its actually possible to sell your soul? Please no role playing shit, because this is serious. Thanks
>>
ok serious guy
you can do whatever you want.
Read this out loud multiple time. If you have sold your soul you can also steal it back. Because fuck the devil you are the boss here.
>>
>>17199997
What kind of stuff has been happening? And how did you sell your soul?
>>
>>17200001
How please? I have been praying to god asking him to forgive me. I'm not sure if he will though
>>
>>17199997
i'm serious here, it can sound as a joke but if you are into magick you will undesrtand.
Send a letter to the devil telling him he didn't read the small lines and your soul was only rented for 3 years.
At the anniversary date your soul will automatically be sent back to you without any recourse.
>>
>>17200005
If you sold you soul to the Devil I don't think God is going to do much about it.
>>
>>17200003
I asked for the usual stupid shit everyone wants women power etc. Specifically i asked that every women loves me at first sight. Recently I had my best friends girlfriend who fucking hates me try and grab my dick telling me she loves me. My boss who treated me like a doormat is now giving me bedroom eyes. I really don't want this.

>>17200009
Will this work? i didn't have any small lines though stating anything like that, i said absolute.

>>17200012
I have been to my local church and asked to be baptized but they said the guy wasn't in and it made me freak out even more
>>
>>17200012
don't listen to him he is satan.
And if you go in that way is it said that your soul don't belong to you, it can't be traded. So you think you sold it but no you just invited the devil in your life. Just shoo it away by laughing and farting in your bath.

i'm still serious here.

If it can help you go see a priest. It's all matter of paradigm.
What do you believe in?
>>
>>17200025
Thank you friend thank you so much. I was raised christen but then went athiest as a rebellion kind of thing. This is when it all happened. Now im trying to become a christen again. I have been praying the last few days, went to my local church to try and be baptized. I don't want to tell my priest that i tried to sell my soul he would hate me.
>>
>>17200024
>Will this work? i didn't have any small lines though stating anything like that, i said absolute.

Time is relative, what you think now can affect what was and will be. The devil is a child so let's chilplay ( like when kids play superhero they invent more and more super powers "you can't set me on fire i have my fire shield activated, - hey you never said you had this!")
So from now you had small lines that were unfortunatly for him unreadable until now.
>>
>>17200034
I understand, i can trick the trickster correct? If i did this and keep praying i will regain my soul right?
>>
>>17200038
you still have it but yes trick the trickster this is exactly that !
>>
>>17200046
thank you again friend. Godbless you.
>>
>>17200051
haha thank you you will succeed
>>
Doesn't matter whether you sell your soul to god or the devil, because either choice gets you the same result; servitude. It's a con, an elaborate good cop/bad cop ruse. Why do you think the abrahamic religions have tried so hard to push the idea of this false dichotomy, one that is inherently unjust and unfair? Satan and God are partners. It's a common tactic used by the mob. "Nice soul you have here. It'd be a shame if something were to... happen to it. Why don't you give it to me for safe keeping?"

Haven't you ever wondered about the inconsistency between Satan supposedly knowing every word of the bible well, while at the same time verses from the same bible are supposed to drive him and his demons away?

>Satan: I'm going to scare the shit out of this guy. OOGA BOOGA
>Human: AH! It's Satan! Help me Lord!
>God: Got 'em. Good job.
>Satan: Thanks boss, off to the next one.
>Human: Thanks, God!
>God: lol sure buddy.

or

>Satan: I'll give you this in exchange for your soul
>Human: OK, deal!
>God: Got 'em. Good job.
>Satan: Thanks boss, off to the next one.
>Human: Thanks, Satan!
>Satan: lol sure buddy.
>>
>>17200212
>>17200212
Well shit you've removed any bit of doubt I had in this theory.

I thought I was crazy.

Off to my Cain-Cult then.
>>
>>17199997
Yes. Just make sure your family dont Steal your soulsellingmoney. Dont give anyone (Especially your family ) a dime and dont give your family any access to your bank accounts either because they Will steal you blind.
>>
>>17200024
qq poor little fella someone wants to fck him. such a sad story
>>
God is love they said
Ask everything God and he will send you.
You don't have to beg for god's help, you have to oblige him to give you what you want. This is what you find in ancient texts. Don't listen to corrupted interpretations made to enslave the people. The universe was made for you.
>>
He has to respect your free willing, so the only thing you should do is regret. You should literally say "Almighty God I regret for... (what you have done)
>>
>>17200837
>>17199997
>>
File: roleplaying.png (1MB, 1000x2956px) Image search: [Google]
roleplaying.png
1MB, 1000x2956px
>>
File: 442957.jpg (100KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
442957.jpg
100KB, 800x499px
>>17199997
Since you claim not to be roleplaying and want a serious answer i'll give it to you straight. You are going to Hell and there is nothing you can do about it since you sold your soul to Satan.

Just accept that and enjoy every last moment of your time on earth before you are dragged down into the fire.

Look on the bright side. In some versions of Christianity Hell isn't eternal; since the soul is eventually destroyed and you cease to exist.
>>
>>17199997
>afraid of satan
>uses picture of baphomet

Throw away the bible, kid.
God's so big it dosen't give a fuck about you.
The devil dosen't exist.
>>
Serious question:
How did you sell your soul to the devil? Did you do a ritual or something? Just curious
>>
>>17199997
You sure you're just not being paranoid and just making this up for yourself? I feel like this is just the law of attraction fucking you over OP
>>
>>17201131
Stop shoving christian disinfo down peoples throats. Go martyr yourself, cuck.
>>
How did you perform the ritual to sell your soul? Because that's some really fucked up shit. If you actually managed to sell it, which was a really bad idea, then you should have gotten something in return... (since you sold it) Did you get anything? A wish that might have came true when you tried selling your soul to the devil?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.