[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ination General, not bantz edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 49

File: 2spooky4me.jpg (11KB, 299x249px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.jpg
11KB, 299x249px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Respect your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Respect your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread:>>17193949
>>
I really think Thoth's stuff should stay in the OP of /div/ threads.
>>
>>17199408

Could just include it in the pastebin.
>>
>>17199408
No, go study a better source. The guide contributes nothing. If anything we should add a link to a mega with good divination books, not act like a shit pdf is worth anything.
>>
can I get a reading please?
>>
>>17199427

no
>>
One voice reading, highly experimental. Post a vocaroo, speak freely, do not recite.
>>
File: 7431726_orig.jpg (60KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
7431726_orig.jpg
60KB, 620x465px
So, anybody wanna do a reading for me?

My name is D

I am wondering whether I should go see my spiritual teacher tomorrow. I don't know why, but I feel conflicted about it. Something about the last meeting irked me the wrong way, although I feel like it was done for my own benefit. Should I go?
>>
I want a love reading, yes?

Male 20 Gemini

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17199502
still reading?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uidiYCeCBJ
>>
>>17199616

Nah, I'm not BV. You have a nice voice, by the way :>

--

I hear the sounds of a bird chirping, sometimes anxiously and sometimes relaxing; maybe practicing; unsure of what to do. Focusing on this, I see a little animal, hopping around the ground, not bound. I see a falcon flying so freely, shrieking so nicely and some creaking. I see a stave of sorts, telling me of a pave. I see the Page of Wands, bringing you the good news; the King of Cups telling me that you're resolute, and The Moon speaking of your mysteries and fears. I see the rune of Kenaz, the flame of something you claimed, something you finished. I focused, and hear the sound of static running quite frantic, with my heart beating so fast and no calm in sight. I explored the static, and heard the voice of a male speaking so unintelligibly. Then comes the sound of winds, blowing steadfastly into a field so ghastly; almost reminding of a cemetery. Lastly comes the vision of something ghastly, so stalk-ish and creepy.
>>
>>17199401
>getting this worked up over two words
>>
>You have a nice voice
Well, thank you! A few years back, the only comments I used to get was that I sounded mature than my age.

>I hear the sounds of a bird chirping, sometimes anxiously and sometimes relaxing; maybe practicing; unsure of what to do.
that's the current me?

>Focusing on this, I see a little animal, hopping around the ground, not bound. I see a falcon flying so freely, shrieking so nicely and some creaking. I see a stave of sorts, telling me of a pave.
> still me. wanting freedom and not wanting to be confined in an office job so I'm sort of freelancing now.

>I see the Page of Wands, bringing you the good news
? I hope that's very soon.

>the King of Cups telling me that you're resolute
yup

>and The Moon speaking of your mysteries and fears.
I'd really like to know what my fears are. I think I'm in denial

>I explored the static, and heard the voice of a male speaking so unintelligibly.
???

>Then comes the sound of winds, blowing steadfastly into a field so ghastly; almost reminding of a cemetery. Lastly comes the vision of something ghastly, so stalk-ish and creepy.
uhm. not really sure what this is. future?

Thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17199747
for you >>17199693
>>
>>17199747

> I'd really like to know what my fears are. I think I'm in denial

The following either represents your fears, or is the future. If it's the latter, watch out for male pursuers, I suppose; treat it as a warning.

> I focused, and hear the sound of static running quite frantic,
> I explored the static, and heard the voice of a male speaking so unintelligibly.
> Lastly comes the vision of something ghastly, so stalk-ish and creepy.

It was really weird after that, because my heartbeat was really fast. I had to stop because I felt nauseous.
>>
>>17199768
>The following either represents your fears, or is the future. If it's the latter, watch out for male pursuers, I suppose; treat it as a warning.
Right. That's clearer.

> I felt nauseous
I'm sorry for making you feel that.

Thank you again for the reading, um, Anonymous^^
>>
Anyone read astral charts?
>>
>>17199538
Do you mean he touched your peepee?
>>
>>17199793
KEK
>>
>>17199780

No worries :>

I'd try again and continue with the static after I get some food, this is fun and interesting.
>>
File: be8c01b367dae4ee9583b075323242b9.jpg (391KB, 736x1146px) Image search: [Google]
be8c01b367dae4ee9583b075323242b9.jpg
391KB, 736x1146px
>>17199538
show me on this baphomet where the soothsayer made you feel conflicted
>>
>>17199797
Ah, I've already deleted it...
>>
File: 1451757820844.png (126KB, 800x477px) Image search: [Google]
1451757820844.png
126KB, 800x477px
One card readings. Nothing too much, as usual. Lots of vagueness, since I'm only doing these readings for practice. I'm not sure how much I'm able to do, so just throw them at me until I stop responding.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>17200392
Hello Mr. Sans, you still lurking?

Name's Ed
Male
Just a general/love reading will do.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17200392
SG
male
love reading
>>
File: 1451662166566.jpg (38KB, 638x552px) Image search: [Google]
1451662166566.jpg
38KB, 638x552px
>>17200413
I'm around, I'm around. . .

>general

Six of Wands (Victory).

It seems that whatever it is you're doing right now, whatever path you're onto at very least, will grow to be quite successful, even if there's one or two tiny challenges along the way. Such things are almost always necessary to go through, and they end up giving us growth and introspection for following times and years. So yes, it seems that you'll be quite 'victorious', but only if you'll reflect upon everything right now and realize that all the bad things simply provide a learning experience and a new perspective on things.

>love

XV, The Devil and the Eight of Wands (Swiftness).

Now this is something fairly different and of a different note than the previous card. Freedom to move, freedom to think and freedom to do that, which you need. At least it seems that you'll need to disregard or at least let go of certain thoughts that may limit you and use that, to propel yourself further in these matters. The Devil is all about freedom and disregarding of rules, perhaps a card that would be interesting to reflect on, and the Swiftness is also spiritual reflection, but yet with a lot of energy and movement behind it.

-

Both seem to be going well and fine for you, but it seems that some thoughts are indeed needed a bit here. Letting go of something, perhaps? But yeah, seems to be solid and nothing outright negative coming up.
>>
>>17199616
>>17199747
>>17199818

Short continuation with some interpretation, if you're still here -

> I see the ghastly figure diminishing, and then a wheel with many dials, spinning and spinning so real.

representing choices you'll have to make

> I see an egg, hatching into a chick so quick, then comes a combustion with flames.

don't be too hasty in making the choices

> I hear the sounds of something roaring, almost resembling a lion.

be courageous in your approaches

> I see a diamond, shining so radiant.

opportunities; something rare
>>
>>17200423
gimme a luv readin!
>>
>>17200423
Thanks man.

Yeah, about the love reading, it's kinda harsh I was trying something with my crush and I managed sex with her, and that's all, I wanted to have something more serious but she doesn't wants. Probably is that, what do you reckon?
>>
File: 1451325034442.jpg (119KB, 375x465px) Image search: [Google]
1451325034442.jpg
119KB, 375x465px
>>17200418
>current position

Eight of Disks (Prudence).

Signalizes a need to be careful, a need to be patient with your actions and most importantly to know when to jump and when to take a chance and an opportunity. Don't jump at the very first one, because now's not the time. You basically have to assume the position of a lurking predator that's waiting for it's prey to get just a little bit closer. You have to do something eventually, but there's a time and a place for it. Be considerate and watch your surroundings.

>events coming up in the near future

Five of Cups (Disappointment).

Not a particularly sweet card to get, now is it? Often times symbolizing a revealing of something that's not quite pleasing for us and for our mental and emotional states. A harsh truth, some sort of a deception, perhaps even the realization that there's some sort of an emptiness, and an incredulous focus on that in particular. Truth is truth, what can you do? You realize it, see how it changes and how it doesn't change your life, acknowledge and possibly learn and simply move on.

Perhaps some sort of an event will just happen in those regards that will, ah. . .disappoint you? It's entirely possible.

>advice for betterment

XIII, Death.

And this is a particularly simple card to interpret. Change is a constant thing in our lives, something that is truly unavoidable because that's simply how universe works in the first place. If there was no chance, then it would only be inertia. No movement. Nothing. Things standing still, never changing. You have to accept change as it comes, be it physical or mental, and not hold onto things that may simply be keeping you down in one way or another. It may as well be internal transformation, a mindset that you need to change, before you're able to proceed further on without causing yourself any sort of damage. Don't fear loss, take upon it head on and learn from it.
>>
>>17200392
Amanda
Female
Love reading
>>
>>17200392
Francisco (yes eurofag)
Male
How should i proceed from here in my love life
>>
>>17200456
I predict you will be my gf
>>
>>17200426
>if you're still here
Yup, just got back

>representing choices you'll have to make
okay yes, that's my really current situation

>don't be too hasty in making the choice
hmmm. okay, i'll try. ( but i think i'm not too hasty to the point that i'm already wondering whether i'd missed a lot of opportunities...)

but you know
> I see an egg, hatching into a chick
you know, i'm actually taking care of chickens and one of them died today... so literal and figurative. heh

>be courageous in your approaches
will do. thank you.

>opportunities; something rare
do you think that's the present or the future?

and btw.
>I hear the sounds of a bird chirping
you hear that from the recording?
>>
>>17200488

> do you think that's the present or the future?

Future, this I'm sure.

> you hear that from the recording?

No, I just enter into a light trance with your recording and scry from there.
>>
File: 1451164401607.png (14KB, 173x88px) Image search: [Google]
1451164401607.png
14KB, 173x88px
>>17200431
Prince of Swords and Prince of Wands.

What a completely and utterly bizarre combination of two cards to get. Princes tend to symbolize men, and in this case, it may symbolize you or it may symbolize two men that will be involved in some sort of a manner around you. I'll interpret this in two ways.

You may have some dealings with a man who is going to be a rather rash one, filled with energy and will to do certain things and actions that he seeks and desires. An impulsive man too. But he can quickly shift towards the extreme of these qualities and cause quite a mess behind him. That's the Prince of Wands.

The Prince of Wands would be someone who uses their head and their logic just a bit too much, not terribly grounded or emotional in themselves. This can easily be focused into something malicious and something with ill-intent, but it's not always the case. Going from one thing to another, just seeking something that pleases their mind and their interests.

It may as well symbolize you and the changes that you're going through and need to go through. Willpower, activity, intelligence. More willpower and logic than emotions and stability. Everyone needs to be balanced, so if I'm correct here, make sure to ground yourself and remember to feel some emotions here and there. It's easy to get caught off guard with these two cards running around.

>>17200434
It may as well be that. Simply remember, reflect and move on if you honestly see that it's not going to work out. Remember; freedom and movement. Not too much, but you need to have it around when you definitely feel like it.
>>
>>17200450
If possible I need a reading for a situation. So I recently ended a long relationship. That girl and I still kinda of chat, nothing romantic (SK). Another girl gas liked me for quite a while and almost convinced me to cheat and take her virginity but I did not. Now we are kinda "talking" (SD). Finally, this other girl, whom I believe has no interest but doesn't hurt to try, would be great for me as we both love the same activities (LD). Should I focus on either if these three or just enjoy being single and focus on myself as "the one" hasn't appeared?
Aquarius, male, 22 TME.
>>
>>17200392
Undyne the undying
Male
Will I find love soon?
>>
>>17200450
thanks
>>
>>17200491
Ah, see. I have to look for that diamond.

Okay. I recorded that in the afternoon so when I reviewed your reading, I thought that maybe what you heard was some birds chirping.

Anyway, your experiment is very good.^^
>>
>>17200392
Dislocate
female
Can you tell me will I feel emotionally balanced? Especially in my current relationship?
>>
File: 1451666602902.jpg (70KB, 853x936px) Image search: [Google]
1451666602902.jpg
70KB, 853x936px
>>17200456
Three of Swords (Sorrow).

Yikes. One word: yikes. It's not a specifically bad card, mind you, but it's not exactly something anybody wants to see in regards of their love life, or anything in general. It's mostly along the lines of realization of something negative in your life, - often times in regards of loneliness, sorrow, melancholy. Anything in regards of things that make us feel bad emotionally. Perhaps even you'll have to make some sort of a decision that will hurt you. I'm not quite sure, but it's not a pleasant sight to see. Something sorrow-like.

I'll do the other ones later. Also, really, all of queries are love-related? Really?
>>
File: 1443470183276.jpg (73KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1443470183276.jpg
73KB, 500x628px
>>17200530
A good 98% of them are

I'm also free for the afternoon if anyone wants a reading, not meaning to shit on Sans' show.
>>
>>17199416
Except thoths guide was the only actively available source for runic tarot work on the Internet. The only one I've found, anyways. And I'd been looking a long time. His accuracy in readings only lends credence to the pdf, imo.
>>
>>17200510

Good luck, and thank you :>
>>
>>17200542
Any info needed? A general reading would be great
>>
>>17200542
What will happend between me and this girl now?
>>
>>17200569
Forgot about that, yeah I'll need
>age
>sex
>star sign
>>
>>17200573
Female
Capricorn

Will the magical work that I have completed work just as I have intended it to, or is it going to fail to perform that which I have intended?
>>
>>17200542
>>17200499
Please and thanks :)
>>
>>17200573
F
Sag
>>
>>17200573
20 male Gemini
Am I going to be happy soon?
>>
>>17200551
Who decided to remove the guide anyways? I remember myself and several other readers being excited for it. And now someone decides to remove it?
>>
>>17200569
>8 of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, 6 of Pentacles
A strange set of cards. If you've been more isolated than usual or turned your back on someone then you'll grow and/or learn something important from it, think about what it might be. The future card also hints at gifts to give, so don't be afraid to be generous.

>>17200572
>The Hierophant, 3 of Swords, Knight of Cups
I'd say you have a good chance with her, but something that you are doing now, is stopping her from making herself clear with her feels. The 3 of Swords is about absence and dely, generally not a good card when it comes to love but seeing as it's followed by the knight, the future has potential. Consider a surprise or a spontatious meet up with her.

>>17200577
>5 of Swords, Queen of Swords, The Chariot
It's not looking good, this time around at least. Both of the Swords are based around loss and embarrassment/failure so I would prepare for failure. However, the Chariot shows success in the future. Whatever you tried, give it a while for your metaphorical wounds to heal then try again.
>>
>>17200542

30 male virgo

Any hope between me and the girl I'm eyeing up? She's so distant and I dont have any ideas
>>
>>17200573
F
Aquarius

Are his intentions good? Or should I trust my instincts?
>>
>>17200542
Can I get a read on whether or not someones going to try to shit on my life any time within the next few months?
>>
Just so you all know, I properly shuffle the deck after every reading.

>>17200580
>5 of Swords, 2 of Wands, Ace of Wands
I think that whatever you had with your ex is over, mate. I'm also inclined to say that the second girl is also now off the books as well as you didn't make your mind up. However, the new girl looks promising. The Ace of Wands is all about new and good beginnings. I'd put my efforts into the new girl.

>>17200583
I'll give you a reading if you give me a question. Should've said I don't like generals.

>>17200586
>5 of Swords, Wheel of Fortune, Knight of Cups
Simply? Yes, yes you are. The bad card, 5 of Swords, is behind you whilst you have two very promising cards ahead. Don't be afraid to take risks in the present as luck is with you.

>>17200606
7 of Swords, The High Priestess, 10 of Pentacles
It's cards like these that are creepily accurate. The High Priestess followed by the 10 shows that whilst this girl is a bit of a mystery, she's worth pursuing as she should bring some stability to your life. The 7 of Swords in your past shows that you've done the work/got karma on your side so I'd keep at it. I know that feel anyway, mate. The girl I'm crushing on is just like that.
>>
>>17200612
>9 of Pentacles, 9 of Swords, Page of Pentacles
Trust your instincts, Anon. The 9 of Swords isn't really a card you fuck around with so just be on the safe side for a while. Also,the 9 of Pentacles literally means prudence/safety. Be on the lookout for hidden meanings in what people say as well. If there was ever a time to a careful, now is it. Good luck, I guess

>>17200619
I will, but can I get your info first? Age, sex and starsign
>>
>>17200641
So you think I should out my efforts into option three? I've been trying but she works a lot and we've yet to even meet up. I've been keeping the texting to a minimum so as not to come off as desperate.
>>
>>17200601
Thank you
>>
>>17200542
Hello if you're still doing readings. I would very much like to know a quick love reading. Please and thank you.

Male
Capricorn

"Is Delphine the girl I'm destined to meet this trip?"
>>
>>17200658
Even without the cards I'd still say number 3. It's rare to find a girl who likes the same shit you do, even if number 2 might be easier. Good luck though
>>
>>17200542
Can I get a career reading ?
>>
>>17200573
F
Gemini

What can i expect through this year?
>>
Aquarius
Male

I can't get a read on her, does she want to be friends or are we dating?
>>
>>17200573

20, M, Virgo

What will be the results of the sigils I just charged?

Thank you :>
>>
>>17200663
>8 of Wands, Knight of Pentacles, Queen of Wands
It's looking really quite good for you, Anon. Both of the wands are based around finding love, especially the Queen as she's next to the Knight. I honestly don't think I've had a more positive draw than this. Fucking go for it.

>>17200667
>4 of Cups, 10 of Wands, 3 of Swords
Don't take on more work than you can easily get through. For god's sake take this with a handful of salt but even if you're offered more money, think carefully if you want the extra work as it'll but strain on you and your relationships. Again, a handful of salt with this.

>>17200670
Be careful of men from your past for a while. Maybe a childhood friend will contact you out of the blue reminiscing of the past you two had, be careful, as the 10 of Swords really isn't a nice card.

>>17200674
>5 of Pentacle, Death, King of Swords
A change is definitely coming, but you have a real say in what happens. The unsure stage you're at is coming to an end and I reckon it will be because of you making the decision. If YOU want to date, then tell her, if YOU want to be friends, tell her. The choice is honestly up to you.
>>
>>17200652
My info is
>25
>male
>tarusu
>>
>>17200694
Thanks man
>>
>>17200694
Hey there, I would love some advice on my love life for 2016. Will I find actual love this year, or will it be tinder and one night stands again?
Not sure if I'm doing this right.
Info:
>24
>Male
>Leo
>>
>>17200573
Hey, how do the girls perceive me ?
>>
>>17200694
Thanks for the response anon, its nice to know that this is a serious go for it with the girl.
>>
Last draws>>17200695
for now, I need sum o' dat sweeet fud

>>17200688
>5 of Cups, Temperance, 7 of Cups
It will be a partial success as you've poured too much energy into the one ritual or piece of the ritual. However, you will get some results, just don't expect them to be as potent as you want them. Can I ask what you did and how? I've been wanting to try sigils for a while.

>>17200695
>The Sun, Queen of Cups, 8 of Cups
I think you'll be alright. Both the Queen and the Sun are good cards. Mind you don't insult anyone with your suspicion though, you could cause shit for yourself be assuming people are out to get you.

>>17200701 >>17200707
I promise I'll get to you two later. I'll be on later tonight, maybe 8:00pm GMT. Just shout at me and I'll give you priority
>>
>>17200573
Does she miss me? Does she regret not having me in her life?
Pisces
>>
>>17200542
Hi could You please do a reading for me, I'm totally lost after having broken up with my borderline gf, much much appreciated I'm a Taurus 28 yr old male
>>
>>17200709

> you've poured too much energy

Heh.

The purpose of them are rather personal. On the how - forming the sigil is easy; as for charging, there are many ways to do that. I enter into a light trance, cut myself, and trace the sigil over with my blood while attempting to scry it. Then I usually meditate for a short while on it to direct and focus the will and intent.

Thank you for the read :>
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>when a reading hurts but is exactly what you needed to hear

I feel really good right now. I'd like to do a reading for someone else who need this feel, too. Give me gender and query
>>
>>17200749

Hello. 28 yr old male here. Will I find a new gf soon? Thank you
>>
>>17200749
From what deck are those cards? They look awesome
>>
>>17200749

Male

My emotions are a little rocky at the moment; but I'm not sure who or what is the source. I have a girl I have my eye on right now, but she's distant and I'm not sure what I can do. It could well be my sense of frustration combined with past memories causing me to feel strained. I'm a little worried about pursuing her in this state (even if I knew how to reach her or get 1 on 1 time), but I'm determined and don't want to give up yet, even if it's just waiting and droning

So I mean, what do I do about her, if I can do anything, and moreover what do you see about these feelings and their cause, or what I should do concerning that?
>>
>>17200542
Hey there, if still doing readings, I'd love one.
31, M, Taurus
>>
>>17200749
Male
Does she miss me
>>
>>17200749
Female
Will everything make sense in the end?
>>
>>17200749
>hurts but what you need to hear
Ya, I think I qualify. Love reading for a male, please.
>>
>>17200766
That took a hot minute
I did a relationship spread then drew 3 clarifiers

You think you are quite dissatisfied with what has been going on between you two so far. You think it will never be resolved.

She, on the other hand, has been thinking that if she just keeps living her day-to-day conscious life in line with what she wants to believe, it will become reality. This is not true.

Emotionally, you have been working too hard for too little gain. It's devastating, stifling to seeds gasping for air in other parts of your life, and will end in ruin.

She's doing very well emotionally. Her future is assuredly going to be happy.

You need to realize that you cannot hide from your emotions, but you also cannot encase them in crystal and expect them to remain stagnant because you fear change. Let yourself flow through life, instead of attempting to yank at the reins.

In the same vein, your lady is again incredibly well-prepared for the challenge ahead of her. The only thing holding her back from complete satisfaction is that she is still confidently pursuing a distant goal

You must recognise your distorted views of her, and likewise she ought to look more deeply at you.

Interestingly you got two female cards, while she got two male. This suggests to me your lives will indeed end up intermingling

>can you do anything
The Moon
Just read this page, you need every word http://crystal-reflections.com/tarot3/?page_id=1668
>cause of feelings
Ace of Cups
The spirit of love
>what to do
Four of Disks
Find personal empowerment
>>
??? why < my question
>>
Male
Is my spiritual power strong?
>>
no. do one for my "boyfriend".
>>
Male
Has my cat's spirit reincarnated?
>>
Male

I'm with someone but I'm not sure if its gonna work out. My job is pretty stressful and I feel like I need to find something new this year maybe. I just want to know if I'm still on the right track.
>>
Female
Cancer

General reading, I guess. I'm just uncertain and scared about my future.
>>
>>17200853

This Is a lot to soak in. I'm not sure at all what it's telling me to do about her. But there's a lot here concerning how to handle what I feel. Some of it's a little vague or obscured, but essentially it's telling me to remain sensitive, recognize what I feel even if the causes are obscured, and flow with things to my best extent? I don't know, I think that's what it's saying. Remain sensitive and observant, even when things or causes aren't readily apparent from the logical or analytical standpoiny

I hope you are right that I'll become closer to her. I don't know her situation well enough to fully apply what you've said to her, but it sounds accurate from what little I do know about where she's at.

Overall this is a lot to soak in and I'll have to read over it a few times, but this is a very good read. I'm not sure what all of it means or how to apply it, but it "feels" right.

Thank you very much. I know that took some time.
>>
Tristen
Male
Aquarius
>>
>>17200749
Male

I'm going to have to leave my current girlfriend, aren't I? I'm just going to have to accept the fate that she's not the one I'm meant to be with?
>>
>>17200827
Two of Swords reversed
She's in denial about it
>>17200846
Ace of Swords reversed
Only when you realize it already is
>>17200850
Past, present, future for love:
>Ace of Cups, Two of Swords, Seven of Swords
but I feel quite compelled to do my self esteem spread for you instead.
Yep. Dem cups, dem royalty, dat singular Major Arcana. This spread was begging to be read.

>Ability to set boundaries: The Hanged Man
What are you devoted to? What do you need to let go of? Your limit-setting is a complete washout at present, which sucks, but at least you're free to make necessary changes.
>Flexibility/openness: Queen of Cups reversed
You have lost sight of true love, you mean well but you are misguided, selfish, out of touch with the scene beyond yourself, up to and including your love interest. You are closed to that which it is most important for you to be open to. Acknowledge that you are not aware of everything, and may have been wrong.
>Ability to give and receive love: King of Cups
You are capable of being incredibly loyal to those who make you happy.
>Capacity for integrity: Knight of Cups
You are deeply passionate and willing to sacrifice to stay true to your heart
>Communication skills: Ace of Cups reversed
You are boring. You are stagnant when you speak, repeating yourself like a textbook study guide. You are not expressing what you really are or really feel, and it's biting you in the ass.
>Sense of honor and respect about oneself: Queen of Wands
You know you are more than this. Intense, adventurous. You can command a room, let alone capture the attentions of one woman. Why aren't you doing everything you can to use that potential? What inspires you?
>>
Male

Has my dogs spirit reincarnated yet?
>>
>>17200749
love reading for me pls
male
im 20 and i have not been able to get wiht anyone
>>
>>17200749
male
love reading
>>
>>17200933
>Two of Swords reversed
>She's in denial about it

sorry denial about what exactly?
>>
>>17200749
male
will I get into any med school?
>>
File: 1451445498932.jpg (181KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451445498932.jpg
181KB, 500x700px
I'm back again. Whoever wants more readings, reply to this post and refer to >>17200392 for information required. Those who asked for a reading before, they will get higher priority compared to the new readers. If you already asked, just link your post.
>>
>>17201070
*new querents

Off to a great start.
>>
>>17201070
Hello, this please >>17200930
Zach
Male
>>
>>17201070
N
male
does the girl i love remember me?
>>
>>17200749
which tarot card describes me as a person?
>>
>>17200503
>>17201070
still here senpai
>>
>>17200392
>SK
>male
>Lookin' for the best way to "day job". Vehicular work? Outdoor work? Botany? Which direction should I go?
>>
>>17201070
Victoria
Female
I am so very chaotic. I can't keep anyone around due to my toxicity other than my husband only because maybe he knows by now it really isn't me. How can I even begin to fix this mess.
>>
>>17201070
>>>17200392
>>SK
>>male
>>Lookin' for the best way to "day job". Vehicular work? Outdoor work? Botany? Which direction should I go?
>>
>>17201070
Hi
Sacs
female
What will be of my love life?
I have been dreaming a lot with my ex :(
>>
>>17201104
what's your birthday? My book has some silly maths to determine personality and soul cards based on birthday, as well as yearly growth cycles. I have found it accurate.
>>
>>17201138
What book is it if you don't mind my asking?
>>
File: 1451350694191.png (134KB, 547x588px) Image search: [Google]
1451350694191.png
134KB, 547x588px
>>17201109
>will you find love

XI, Lust.

In other words, Strength. This is one of the few cards in the Thoth deck that has some outright symbolism in regards of sexuality and love, not to mention a few others as well. Energy, passion, etc. It's going to be that. Outright love? It does seem like such, but something that's more on a primal level, something more in regards of the depths of sexuality? It seems like such. Remember to remain passionate and full of joy; that's going to be important, otherwise it'll be easy to slip into a lack of it, depression, so on and so forth.

>advice for finding it, general advice in general

XXI, The Universe.

Going from this and there, this and there. It's really a card that's all about a sense of completion, a sense of looking back upon where you got yourself to and realizing just how far and how you got there in the first place. It may also suggest that you have to remain slightly grounded in your thoughts and your feelings, but still retain a sense of will and a sense of ''I'm going to do this, I'm going to get it and I will succeed.''

Both of the cards are pretty good, and both of them seem to mesh well together. Fire and Earth. There's the will, and there's the stability. Just keep up with it, and you should reach your goal. Unless passion and lust is not something you're going for. But either way, it's a necessary part of one's life.
>>
>>17201144
The Tarot Handbook by Angeles Arrien
>>
HI GOYS I'M GONNA DO SOME THAIRIT READING. GIMME YO QUERIES SUCKAHS!
>>
>>17201172
What's the cause of my depression? How can I fix this?
>>
>>17201153
Thank you kind anon.
>>
>>17201172
will i get qt gf?
>>
>>17201172
Is OP a faggot?
>>
>>17201172
Reach out or stay silent?
>>
>>17201172
What's causing my joint problems?
>>
File: 1451521878788.png (209KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1451521878788.png
209KB, 500x479px
>>17201085
>results in long term if you'll stay

Prince of Cups.

In long term, it seems that it may just end up with you focus more on the internal parts, internalizing your emotions and thoughts on the situations around you and just everything in general. Intellect and emotions, balanced in two. However, this may devolve into you focusing too much onto yourself and using your mind and logic for some more. . . selfish endeavors. As in, it's going to barely be a relationship at that point. You will just do your own thing.

>results in long term if you'll leave

Seven of Disks (Failure).

It seems that it's definitely going to stress failure. I am almost tempted to say that you shouldn't do it right now, considering the fact that this card stresses the fact that one should remain patient, use their thoughts and logic and take upon the opportunity when it's apparent. Not the first one. Patience, but yet with a risk that you'll end up doing nothing at all.

Neither seem to be a good choice. Perhaps wait up on it for the time being. Why do you think that she's not meant for you? That's what I noticed being a problem with most people; they think one is meant for another. Meant. If you get along, enjoy each others company and wish to keep it like that for a long period of time, then go for it. If you're going to ruin a good relationship just because you think it's not ''meant'' for you, then well. . .I don't know. Do your own thing here.
>>
>>17201070
Tara
Female

General reading please. I'm concerned about my future.
>>
>>17201172
What kind of death do you deal?

Query; The path I'm on now does not interest me and its future seems so too. I'm thinking of fucking it all up and be lost instead somewhere else unknown. I wonder what the heck I should even do..
>>
Hello. Today I want to do some crystal readings. This means I will draw for you a card from one of three crystal decks and that crystal will be your message of the day, or a crystal you should meditate with.

What I need:
a number 1-3
and thats it. you can include a question if you want or just get a general reading.
>>
>>17201210
Because a few days ago my friends sat down with me and told me what she's been doing to me that I've been blind to. The same day I requested a tarot reading that two anons answers with the same cards telling me to end it with her.

I'm just having trouble accepting that I'd have to close off such a long term relationship.

Thanks for the reading though, I do appreciate it.
>>
>>17201223
....2?
>>
>>17201223

General please.
>>
>>17201138
ah I was having lunch
It's 16 march 1995
>>
>>17201223
Reach out or hold my ground?
>>
>>17201223
general
>>
File: 1451406085409.gif (664KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1451406085409.gif
664KB, 700x466px
>>17201101
Knight of Disks.

I am tempted to say no, because this is a card that's more along the lines of someone being grounded: Earth. No thoughts, no emotions or anything of that sort. In fact, this is one of the few cards that truly stress the fact of someone being less focused on their emotions and what not. Too focused on themselves, too focused on the stuff that they're doing, not really paying too much attention to stuff that's going on around them.

So, I'm going off of a bone here and say no.

>>17201227
Why not just confront her? Try to make absolute certainty that whatever the hell is going on, you'll have complete and definite proof before you and preferably, in your own hands, before you'll do such a rash decision. I'm not one to say anything about this, but I'd rather figure this out just by yourself instead of focusing too much on the tarot and divination in general. If you trust these friends, then I'd say trust their word to a certain extent.

Seriously, confront her about whatever problems seem to be there. Worst case scenario, if it's related to cheating and what not, then backdoor her devices and see what's up. I mean. . .if you're in a relationship, you really don't have anything much to hide from the other person, especially if you have these kind of basis for such thoughts and actions. Good luck with that, man. Good luck.
>>
>>17201223
>>
>>17201223

What should I do to attract the right kind of girl for me?
>>
>>17201185
it seems the problem is you're not very good at picking up sluts. perhaps you tried with one and someone better at picking up sluts
got her first. this really sucked iguess.
BUT HEY you could try hanging out with your bros and shit that always feels god and also se
>>
>>17201253
Mr sans, I think the other reader I queried is out, could you give me a reading, sir?
>>>SK
>>>male
>>>Lookin' for the best way to "day job". Vehicular work? Outdoor work? Botany? Which direction should I go?
>>
>>17201230
indigo aura quartz. promote spirtual commynications, psychic visions, and lucid dreaming. affirmation: I am connected to a high power of the universe.

>>17201234
chrysocolla
aura cleasing, supportive, soothing. affirmation: i wlecome the different pahses of my life.
>>17201243
green calcite: emotional balance, healing, release. affirmation: I find pleasure in the simple joys of life. I would say reach out and enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

>>17201245
hiddenite
unconditional love, divine connection, rejuventation.

affirmation:I am filed with love and share it with others.
>>
>>17201235
You are Justice, doubled (both soul and personality)
You crave beauty and harmony, and you want that balance to be clear, direct. Little to no tolerance for games and mysteries.
You are finishing up your Hermit growth cycle, which has probably involved ending an outgrown habit and starting fresh.
>>
>>17201253
Thanks for the insight Sans. I've planned on confronting her this week, and intend to make the issues known. I just usually feel like having a tarot done is always nice for a second opinion.
>>
>>17201274
>You are finishing up your Hermit growth cycle, which has probably involved ending an outgrown habit and starting fresh.

yep fairly true, it's been a hell of a ride so far, atleast spiritually and mentally.
>>
>>17201254
ruby: abundance, endurance, passion. affirmation: i thriv in all areas of my life.

>>17201263
pink calcite: universal love, compassion, healing affirmation: i approach life with love and compassion. (also this stone is sometimes called mangano calcite.)
>>
>>17201070
ayy Sans
male btw
>>17201218
>>
File: 1450315152740.jpg (180KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
1450315152740.jpg
180KB, 419x610px
>>17200551
>hey this was the only hack job of mixing systems.
Just go fucking study it yourself, its not a relevant guide for any sort of shit. Save the pdf and be done with it you faggot. That's only a practice for niggers who care more for looking cool on an anime tier level anyways than practicing and evolving so they can actually understand this shit. Also its not as if it works anyways since the runes are reproduced in one way or another for the tarot
>>
>>17201070
Sisi
Female
Will I be able to do astral projection before this Spring?
>>
>>17201271
OH SHIT I just realised i've queried you 3 TIMES IM SORRY :X
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 555x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 555x646px
>>17201272
But I don't wanna let go of my inner Oscar, how will I win at life if I have fun
>>
>>17201310
anon thats for you to work out on your own. lol
>>
>>17201253
>>17201101
should i invite her out soon? ive wanted to for a while but
>>
>>17201314
Work isn't pleasurable
Thanks, you put me back in my comfy place, maybe I'll make it after all
>>
Hello. I would really like a reading if possible. Would like to know if I will find a new girlfriend soon, which I will be in love with? I'm a 28 year old Taurus male. Much appreciated, thank you in advance!
>>
>>17201337
work can suck but like, why not invest in a new hobby, go out with pals, and not let it get to you. I work retail (lol i know. bad job) and I find that its ok as long as I compartmentalize and keep work and life seperate. also I meditate with crystals a lot. I find it really helps!
>>
>>17201284
Thanks really, and without wanting to sound like a cunt you meant thrive right?
>>
>>17201070
Oops forgot to quote you
>>17201353
>>
File: 1451210097082.gif (109KB, 242x216px) Image search: [Google]
1451210097082.gif
109KB, 242x216px
>>17201112
>current position

The Devil.

I'm going to go out of a bone yet again and laugh a little bit here. It seems that there was just a little bit too much freedom abound, just a little bit too much. To the point where emotions were simply out of control, no boundaries and what not, and it lead to the point where you got yourself in a situation like. . . this. Boundaries needed to be set down, and without them, it's easy to get out of hand for both yourself and everything around you.

>your current surroundings (people, setting, situation)

Prince of Disks.

This is a particularly interesting card to get. Everything around you seems to have slowed down for the time being, but the problem is that it's going to be hard to push out of it's set path. Very hard. This is a very stubborn card, one that will not faze quite easily. So it seems that everything's around you is slow, but yet stubborn. If you definitely managed to piss someone off in some sort of a way, then it's definitely going to be a problem to fix.

tl;dr: pissed someone off? Not going to be an easy thing to fix. This entire situation in general will be hard to fix.

>advice to fix this mess

Princess of Disks.

You will have to assume a certain kind of a archetype, one of a strong, powerful and earthly woman who does not get fazed too much by her emotions or thoughts. Don't be too stubborn and learn to adapt, if that's even a possibility in your case. I'm not exactly the best person to give advice on this particular thing, but you need to be less stubborn, turn more to earth and stability and adapt more. What you're doing right now, nope. This is not good in the slightest. Persist, persist as much as possible.

Continued in the next post...
>>
>>17201353
nope not at all
you'll die alone and no one will actually be sad about it
>>
File: 1451219253680.png (17KB, 540x486px) Image search: [Google]
1451219253680.png
17KB, 540x486px
>>17201373
>the path you're going on right now

Five of Swords (Defeat).

Not good. Destruction, inevitability, lack of stability and comfort. Realization of your current situation and trying to fight against it, but yet being unable to fix anything in any way, shape or form and just seeing the entire mess go down to the deepest reaches of hell. Everything's going to be apparent, every single problem unveiled, and the realization that you're simply too overwhelmed to fix everything is simply a crushing thing.
Not a good reading, truth be told. In my eyes, it seems like this situation was entirely caused by not monitoring something and not putting down boundaries, leading to slow and inevitable end of whatever it is that's going on. I may as well could have drawn the Ten of Swords here. Get another reading on this, and I'd simply suggest trying to not slip into emotions and the feeling of desperation and try to reasonably think about everything and try to find a solution to mitigate as much damage as possible. Good luck.

>>17201275
No problem and good luck. I'm just trying to see what helps for you and what doesn't, since I've never been in this kind of a situation before. Of course, I can see why it'd be great; just having another perspective on the situation is a wonderful thing to have. Seriously man, good luck. I am almost tempted to ask to tell me whether it works out or whether it doesn't later on, by posting a post or what not, but I'll pass.
>>
>>17201363
lol yeah i typo a lot. just go w/ whatever you think i said.
>>
>>17201223
3 please. Thanks :)
>>
File: 1451343787643.gif (550KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
1451343787643.gif
550KB, 600x880px
>>17201116
Ten of Cups (Satiety).

I'm going to be relatively vague here, but at least I'll manage to provide some few ideas as to what you should go with. This card is all about completion and a sense of inner happiness and joy, something that fulfills you and makes you truly happy. Something that's not just about money and etc, just something that you could appreciate. Perhaps it has something to do with kindness in some sort of a way, or even being generous, if that's even a possibility from the few choices you have given me here. If you do end up finding something that works for you, make sure to think and reflect upon it; after all, completion ends someday, and it's up to you to use the experience learned for further learning and further expansion of yourself, your thoughts and etc.

tl;dr: no idea. Go with something that really appeals to you.
>>
>>17201373
Well that's great.. I'll uplate eventually..maybe..my libra self is gonna have fun with this. Thanks so much <3.
>>
>>17201070

Hello if you're still here, could you do
>>17200511
Thank you.
>>
>>17201373
Rare gif of Sans about to get fucking rekt
>>
>>17201405
tree agate. connection to nature, inner peace and stability. affirmation: "i am connected to nature and the cycles of life."
>>
>>17201408
Thanks for trying, anyway, Sans!
>>
File: Abstract_Tree-wallpaper-8005793.jpg (242KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract_Tree-wallpaper-8005793.jpg
242KB, 960x800px
>>17201427
Whoa... thank you. Funny that you drew that crystal since I'm learning more into druidism and I'm waiting for my tree deck to arrive lol. :D
>>
>>17201480
hey, that's magic for you :D you never know.
>>
bring thoths guide back for the next op pls.
>>
File: livros_magia-1.jpg (68KB, 460x691px) Image search: [Google]
livros_magia-1.jpg
68KB, 460x691px
I can do a couple of thoth tarot readings if someone needs it.
>>
>>17201223
number 2
and a love reading. do i have a chance with this person or should i just move on completely?
>>
File: 1451457908802.gif (144KB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
1451457908802.gif
144KB, 400x233px
>>17201119
V, The Hierophant.

This is a pretty interesting card to get, one that I've yet to get in such a query. So do excuse me if I'm unable to interpret this sensibly. This is a very odd card, considering it's telling you to focus more on your internal. More focus on the occult, on the studies, on knowledge and expanding your physical mind on things. Perhaps you should not think about love life for the time being and focus more on learning about actual, physical knowledge and etc.? Less love, less dreams, more religion and belief. I'm not sure here. I'm not sure.

>>17201418
No problem. It would be nice to get some feedback after a period of time, to see how it developed and whether I was right or wrong. Always nice.

>>17201424
My Sans folder isn't that huge, but I'm working on getting more. Bless /utg/. Bless /utg/ indeed.

>>17201431
Seriously, just pick whatever comes to you and roll with it. I drew The Emperor beforehand, and it's leaning more towards social and law related stuff, being a sort of a leader-like figure, community stuff even, so if anything even remotely applies to your possible choices, you may consider that.
>>
>>17201070
If u have the time, I would appreciate a reading seníor sans. Thank you
Anthoni
Male
What should I do first? theres just so many things todo and I would like some guidance on were to start.
>>
>>17201506
watermelon tourmaline: release, love and joy. affirmation: "I approahc the world withlove and joy".

I think whatever you decide on will bring you the most happiness. focus on your happiness and what choice would make you feeel more love. sometimes being single is the best way to spread love since you still have platonic familial and friendship love.
>>
>>17201504

Can I count on my own success?
>>
File: 1451977104478.png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451977104478.png
222KB, 500x500px
>>17201214
Four of Disks (Power).

I usually don't know what to think of generals, so I'm just drawing what comes. It seems that you shouldn't be worried too much of anything that may be coming up, in fact there's going to be a certain sense of stability and comfort in the physical, material sense. Perhaps you should be less afraid, and perhaps even focus less on being too concerned about your future and possible, seemingly inevitable, loss. Being comfortable and remaining comfortable is a good thing, and it keeps most people mentally intact, but too much of it and there's a good chance one will get too lazy and simply. . . stop caring.

No, seriously, it does seem alright, but just keep yourself in a good balance and things should be fairly well for you. Keep working, and you'll definitely find yourself in a far, far better position. After all, nothing good comes to you without a little bit of work, eh?
>>
>>17201533
The Tower and the Hermit.

Expect major disruption/strife with followup isolation if you do.
>>
>>17201508
Mr. Sans what deck are you using?
>>
how does he feel about me?
>>
>>17201504
how does he feel about me?
>>
>>17200933
Sorry for the late reply; something came up earlier. First of all, dubs are checked, and thank you for that in-depth reading. The past/present/future already gave me one of those moments, but the special spread you did for me was quite accurate. Anyone who knows me would be applauding you right now. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17201549

Thanks. Then I shall not try.
>>
>>17201504
Hi can you do mine please? >>17201384
>>
>>17201562
Oppression, Truce, Princess of Swords.

He once got burned in the metaphorical sense in relation to you, maybe scared that he overtread something or similar. He's come to terms with it though and now has somewhat order in his mind about it and you.
The princess of swords was a disconnected card, it represents a logical and aggressive person, skilled at practical matters but somewhat revengeful.
>>
>>17201593
so accuratte thank you so much
>>
>>17201263
>>17201588
Valour leading into Lovers on the left and Wealth on the right.

Show and nurture brute strength, including of character, and then lead either into "eternal bond through love" or just get rich and stable.

>>17201576
>>17201606
You are both welcome.
>>
>>17201382
If you're curious enough, I'll keep you posted. Especially I've gotten back onto browsing /x/ again, that way I won't forget.

You're a great guy sans, keep it up <3
>>
>>17201508
This is very interesting since I've been trying to get on to a spiritual path, this is what I need thank you so much, it's appreciated
>>
>>17201616
Thank you!
>>
Posting this for my friend, since the earlier thread was archived earlier

>My name is Jonathan, dob 22 jul, Cancer. I'd like to ask about my financial situation and whether I can meet my other half this year? Thank you
>>
What does bantz mean, in this context?
>>
File: 1451916878520.gif (257KB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
1451916878520.gif
257KB, 540x547px
>>17201218
You may be my last reading, considering that my internet just straight up went to absolute hell for no apparent reason.

>your current path, if unchanged

Nine of Wands (Strength).

Remembering your own qualities that made you as you are as such right now. Determination and most importantly, discipline. This is not a position that most people come to with ease, it takes a lot of time, a lot of thinking and a lot of introspection, plus a good amount of events happening beforehand. It seems that if you'll keep on with going with this, you'll have some sort of a realization that will push you on towards whatever other choice that you may or may not consider. You'll make whatever will comes to you, effective by a lot of actions done before that I have mentioned. It's a relatively good card to see, and a relatively good mindset and thing to go through.

>your current path, if considering fucking it up and be lost

Prince of Disks.

This is also quite a thing to see here. Growth, solidity, everything related to earth and all good to see here. It seems that it may just be a good path to take upon, but then again, it seems that it's almost a path where you will have to discard or at least colden your emotions, if that makes any sort of sense. If you set yourself on this path, then I think you're definitely going to be stuck on it until you encounter something.

>general advice as to what you should do

XII, The Hanged Man.

Stopping and assessing the situation. Are you sure you're doing the right thing here, at least the right thing in regards of long-term future? Is it exactly something that you *have* to do? I think it may be a good time for you to sit down, and stay sat for a considerable period of time. Don't force anything to happen. Make sure you honestly and truly think things through before acting upon either of the decisions, or more, that you have in your mind. You may just need a good and different kind of a viewpoint on this.

Good luck.
>>
File: 1451377930623.jpg (905KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451377930623.jpg
905KB, 1100x900px
>>17201619
I am always curious and I always appreciate when the querent responds after some time with a follow-up, to see whether it worked out for their benefit or whether my reading was wrong. Just in general, it's interesting for me to know.

Thank you, I suppose. I can't say I'm too good or anything like that, since really, most of these interpretations are just me stumbling about and including some advice here and there. Seems to work though, so I'm glad.

>>17201621
Then just stick with it for the time being. With spirituality comes a certain kind of a mental discipline, and that may just be something that you need to advance in other parts of your life, perhaps even love specifically. Good luck with that.

>>17201693
I was always curious about that too, but nobody seemed to have elaborated on it. Perhaps someone will in the future, preferably the person who actually made the edit in the first place.
>>
>>17201693
It is supposed to say"respect" but along the way it was changed. Not sure why.
>>
Hello friends of /x/ !!!!
Well I've been around here for a while and just a little time ago I decided to do readings myself.
I'd gladly do 1 or 2 readings so you could help me hone my skills.
>>
File: t-mysticdreamer[1].jpg (1MB, 2201x1841px) Image search: [Google]
t-mysticdreamer[1].jpg
1MB, 2201x1841px
Does anyone have an opinion on the Mystic Dreamer tarot deck?

It was given to me by a friend and I've been using it for years, but I've been wondering if I should upgrade to something a little more... mature? elegant? Is the Mystic Dreamer deck lame?
>>
>>17201763
Could you do a love reading, pls? Female cancer here
>>
>>17201769

it doesn't look lame to me, anon. besides when it comes to tarot you should trust your own instincts and opinions. if the mystic dreamer tarot has been working for you all these years don't fix what isn't broken, etc.
>>
>>17201763
Female, sagittarius
I'm concerned about school this semester. Both the homework and the social aspects. Any thoughts/advice?
>>
>>17201763
Anthoni
Would like a love reading
Pisces male
>>
>>17201769
>>17201769
just pick a deck you love anon. like if this deck works for you and you like it, then use it. if not, then you can buy another deck. heck, you can use more than one deck. just go with what feels right.
>>
>>17201763
pisces male
career reading
>>
>>17201775
>>17201786
Well, I just saw someone else using it on youtube, and so I don't know if it's like pretty popular? Like how the papyrus font is overused and every time you see it it's like, oh god, not papyrus! Like the Rider-Waite deck is pretty much Times New Roman, hard to go wrong with that. Idk.
>>
I'm looking for a general reading

Thomas
Male
Virgo

Thank you !
>>
File: 1451420692309.png (799B, 74x45px) Image search: [Google]
1451420692309.png
799B, 74x45px
>>17201551
Oh, sorry. Didn't notice you there. I am using the Thoth deck; quite a beginner with it, hence the constant one-card readings. I'm just trying to figure out how the cards work in the first place, then I try the occasional spread or two.
>>
>>17201781
For you I got The Arrow
Maybe it has something to do with you being sagitarius?? You are someone full of energy, or at least seems that you're saving energies for something soon. Try to focus this to your goals.
For your general future I got The Retur"
Kinda redundant, it talks about the past, something you thought you left behind might come back.
Socially-wise I got The Fight
It implies there comes a big change maybe you'll find a new best friend or lose one.
For homework I drew The Sword
Seems like you'll have a considerable amount or at least it'll be a little hard
I felt like drawing another card as advice for you and got The Wood seems like next semester will be a good one in the end both cards directly relating to you indicate personal growth and achieving goals!!!
Feedback is appreciated :D
>>
>>17201850
>You are someone full of energy, or at least seems that you're saving energies for something soon. Try to focus this to your goals.

I think this is important. In fact I feel like I have a limited energy supply, so the key to my success would probably be to focus my energy on the important things, like an arrow, and not squander it. Yes.

>Kinda redundant, it talks about the past, something you thought you left behind might come back

Any clue as to what it might be?

>Socially-wise I got The Fight
It implies there comes a big change maybe you'll find a new best friend or lose one.

Yikes.

>For homework I drew The Sword
Seems like you'll have a considerable amount or at least it'll be a little hard

This is an absolute certainty, lol.

This is helpful, and accurate so far. Although the Return and the Fight make me a little nervous!
>>
>>17200933
Thanks
>>
Not sure if anybody's still doing readings but I would be grateful
cancer, female
just a general reading on the year about career/love would be nice.
Thank you!
>>
I would like a general reading, but i don't know what information the reader needs.
male
soon 24
Capricorn
>>
>>17201770
I have drawn cards for you, but I'm kinda confused about their meaning. Love readings are always hard because of how personal they are. I'm a little tired so let me take a break to think it over.

To the other 2 guys, maybe later ok?? Hehe
>>
if anyone is still doing readings i would appreciate one in the love/general department im not sure what info is needed
Female
Pisces
>>
>>17201945
Am I one of the other two guys? If so, awesome!! No rush, take your time :)
>>
>>17201946
Saw a movie star you like mabye put his face on a blow up doll cause there's nothing for six months.
>>
I can do a couple readings, though I'm still only learning. Please ask your question, and give your gender, and a colour you'd associate with the question and I'll do my best. Can probably stick around for 30-45 mins.
>>
>>17201984
I'm looking for a general reading

Thomas
Male
Virgo
Orange

Thank you !
>>
>>17201990
Nine of Wands
The World
Eight of Pentacles

You currently have a wealth of choices in front of you, your possibilities seem grand. This was not without some hard work and resolve though. Focus on what you truly want, and keep up this same level of work and you'll achieve peace with yourself.
>>
>>17201984
Hay welcome.
What pokemon deck do you use? Thoth or rider waite b8
>>
>>17201984
general reading
Female
Red
>>
>>17201984
>>17201910
color?
maroon and Silver
>>
>>17201984
will my girlfriend graduate at february
male
green
>>
>>17202010
if you asking which suits the question more it would be maroon
>>
>>17202019
You're right, that was my initial thought
>>
>>17201984
Looking also for general reading
Male
23 (kinda soon 24 if that matters)
Capricorn
Not sure about the color so grey(ish) i guess
>>
>>17201984
Amanda
Gemini
Violet

What can i do about my brother, will he be helpful or are my hopes set too high?
>>
>>17202005
Rider-Waite deck.
>>17202006
Justice
Six of Wands
The Hanged Man

You've had tough times thrown your way, but you got through it, and are in a period of relaxation and peace. Now your path is split from multiple choices (most likely work related.) The wrong choice can bring troubles much worse than you've seen.

>>17202010
Ten of Swords
King of Wands
Page of Cups

I'm guessing 2015 was not kind to you at all. It's possible that you had the hopes of a fulfilling career dashed pretty hard. You should realise that it's you who decides your hopes and aspirations. Setting them too high will only lead to more disappointment. Finding confidence and satisfaction in yourself will bring you the most happiness this year.
>>
>>17201977
Cheswick. I missed you, boo. How you been?
>>
>>17202042
that's extremely accurate except the career part so thank you mr. card man
>>
>>17202004
What i truly want, for the first time i'm not sure.
Thank you m8
>>
>>17201984
i don't know what to do with my life right now.
do a general reading if you can, it could really help me. thanks!

Male
Purple
Taurus
>>
>>17202014
Nine of Pentacles
Ten of Swords
The Emperor

I imagine your girlfriend was a little complacent and a little lazy in studying for exams, and is now nervously awaiting the results of these exams. I think you both need not worry about the results. They will be fair, and she will likely pass.

>>17202026
Six of Cups
Four of Swords
The Devil

I'm assuming you're outwardly kind, and will gladly do favours for people. You may have gotten used to this behaviour, but so have those around you. Beware not to be taken advantage of by those who are not your friends.

>>17202031
Death
Eight of Pentacles
The Empress

Your hopes are not too high, but know that hopes can only go so far. If you want this to go anywhere, you both have to work at it together, and if you do the outcome is guaranteed to at least bring you wisdom and contention.
>>
>>17202055
Glad to hear, you're welcome!

>>17202059
I think you need to occupy your time with productive things, otherwise the melancholy will continue. Don't really know how else to help, sorry!
>>
>>17202067
hmm i see.
Well gotta just deny people who want something, but aren't my friends.
>>
Now what are the things that cards can tell?
Can they for example tell things about me that i don't know or about the future, which can change at anytime?
>>
>>17202067
thanks for the reading!
- anon with nervous studying girlfriend
>>
>>17202064
Knight of Cups
Knight of Pentacles
The Hermit

Obviously you've spent a lot of time worrying about what you should or shouldn't be doing, most likely at the advice or request of others. Realise that you make your own choices alone. The only way to find what you should be doing is to ask yourself.
>>
>>17201984
male
green
>>
>>17202078
>but aren't my friends
To elaborate, I meant be careful of people who seem like your friend, but may be taking advantage.

>>17202090
Ace of Cups
Strength
Wheel of Fortune

You've had a lot of things go in your favour, and you're feeling pretty good about it. But it may not last for long, some things left to chance just don't go in your favour.
>>
File: image.jpg (743KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
743KB, 2592x1936px
I will be scrying

Gender and query, please.
>>
>>17202098
Hmm. Well everyone are kinda taking advantage of others, but i wonder how i should proceed.
I wonder what could happen if they would take advantage.
I don't have that many friends really, but i don't really feel that any of them are taking advantage of me or at least so that i would notice it/bother me.
>>
>>17202110
Male

Will I end being happier this week. I've been depressed lately and just want to know...
>>
>>17202110
Male
What can I expect from my exam results in February?
>>
>>17202110
Male
Will I ever find success in my life?
>>
>>17202110
female
what can be done to make me stop slacking on my novel
>>
>>17202110
female

can you see me travelling extensively in the next few weeks?
>>
File: 1452302854869.gif (66KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
1452302854869.gif
66KB, 670x471px
Can anyone read this please?
>>
>>17202110
Female
Is my relationship with D be a good thing for us?
>>
>>17202110
male

Is there anything that i should be or start aware of?
>>
>>17202110
Female
Will I get any better than I am now
>>
>>17202110
Male
How will my love life go from here?
>>
>>17202110
Female
I wonder about my german exam this week
>>
>>17202110
Hi, op.
Female here, what about me and the boy I like (I H), will we get together?
>>
>>17202110
Male
Why does my ex keep contacting me, then ignoring my replies?
>>
>>17202110
M.

We were together 5 years. Will we get back together? Today is her birthday.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17202118
>>17202119
>>17202121
>>17202125
Hope you folks can read my scrawl
>>
>>17202110
Holy shit I will do the rest (everything before this post) but that's it. Plz avalanche no stop you're hurting me

Also I'm so sorry the pic uploaded sideways, it's an error that happens every so often on iOS devices because Apple hates 4chan
>>
>>17202194
thanks anon! and I like your handwriting actually. much nicer than mine.
>>
>>17202168
Because they want to throw up their emotions and leave it there. They don't actually want a response. They just want to release the word vomit.
>>
>>17202110
Male
Should I marry her?
>>
Thanks mate, hope you do. Take your time and dont get too tired, i will give feedback if i can>>17202202
>>
M
How and when will I possibly die
>>
>>17202202
dammit, I missed it
I would really appreciate if you could do mine as well >>17202254 but it's fine if you can't
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17202144
>>17202143
>>17202135
>>17202133
>>17202132
>>17202130
pic related
>>
>>17202281
Hmm, i wonder what that could mean.
>>
>>17202281
The girl with the german exam, probably you are right with me. Hope you have a great Night
>>
>>17202110
Female
Can i expect anything more (Relationship wise) between L and I this year?
>>
>>17202281
anon hoping to travel
The travel is actually related to the small job I'm hoping to get. Bad news, eh? Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17202298
I'm 2133. I get dice and poker (unless they are something else than games), but no idea about blackboard in the empty classroom.
Well ill keep in mind that chance is always a factor.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17202151
>>17202168
>>17202186
>>17202254
I've got a runner's high from this. I expected to burn out but I actually stayed accurate.
>>
>>17202340
Lol, i'm the first one, i'm pretty, don't know about the aura tho. Hope you are right.
>>
>>17202340
Will you do readings sometime in the future again? Thanks.
>>
>>17202110
F
general reading for 2016?
>>
>>17202351
I will. I read here almost every day. Why do you ask?
>>
>>17202340
2186 here.

Thanks.
>>
hey >>17202110
Got any idea what >>17202326 could mean?
>>
>>17202359
Because i think you are on the right track, i might come here again
>>
>>17202363
Blackboard indicated potential. Poker/dice indicated the relationship between chance amd skill. What are you confused about?
>>
>>17202368
Nothing anymore, thanks for clearing it up.
>>
>>17202362
wait what did yours even mean?
>>
Didnt knew that scrying gave such visions, pretty cool if you ask me
>>17202340
>>
>>17202375
anyone??
>>
I will do one quick reading while I'm waiting for my fish to cook. Give me whatever information you feel is important.
>>
>>17202477
Male
Favorite color is Red
Will this be a good year for my projects ? Should I keep relying in that one person to work with them or in general ?
>>
27 Female
Is death looming
>>
>>17202477
can you break down 2186 fir me?? none of the others confused me...
>>
>>17201874
Sorry I went out for a little fresh air, well those cards are nothing to be afraid of they just represent a change.
Just focus on what you want to do and some problems of the past might be solved
>>
>>17202488
The way things are looking right now, not really. It seems like you might be investing your time into the wrong things. That's ok, just take a look at what things you can do that are going to have the most benefits and don't worry about other stuff. Be prepared for change, be flexible and let go of the things that aren't helping you.
>>
>>17201769
Yeah it's kinda lame
You can just give it to someone who wouldn't think it's lame though
>>
>>17202503
Oh, thanks! That was good timing, I've been away too and I just popped in for a minute and happened to see your response.
>>
>>17202525
WTF is with all these people responding to me finally like all at the same time. Thanks for the honesty, anon. That's the conclusion I came to as well.
>>
>>17202340
Nice you've gotten better at interpreting the input keep it up
>>
>>17202501
That is way beyond me lol
>>
>>17201770

Hey female Anon, hope you're still there

I tried a different spread for you
The Watery
The Light
The Storm
And for advice got The Arrow

I had a hard time with this one since you have 2 major cards in your reading
The cards I got for you are more problem related than love related maybe you're being too objective in this.
I think all the cards represent yourself, it seems as a period of strong emotions
Is coming represented by The Storm, The Light shows that it's going to be something that will affect people around you, I think a formal relationship is close due to The Watery which represents honesty and trust.

As advice The Arrow means that you need to focus on where you want to go, define your goals

Hope I was of help
>>
>>17202110
Still scrying?
Male
love reading please
>>
>>17202539
Thank you. Interpreting is my weak spot, and I was tempted to give up, but I shall persevere.

>>17202501
I saw two things that spoke about the evidence of something having existed, and that thing having been appreciated, but still being permanently gone
>>
Practicing scrying / tarot+runes. No generals.

> name/alias
> gender
> query
> image related to query

Will start in ~20 minutes.
>>
>>17202599
Amanda
Gemini

What can i do about my brother, will he be helpful or are my hopes set too high?
>>
File: 1374145161109.jpg (692KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
1374145161109.jpg
692KB, 1280x536px
>>17202599
Inanne
Female
Will this person show up more in my life and if so, in what ways will they be?
>>
File: 516.gif (9KB, 334x414px) Image search: [Google]
516.gif
9KB, 334x414px
>>17202599
arjay
m
will we get back together
>>
>>17202569
>>17202202
>>
File: seven samurai.jpg (1MB, 2400x1844px) Image search: [Google]
seven samurai.jpg
1MB, 2400x1844px
>>17202599

Nicholas
I would like to know about my career: will I take up the sword, and subsequently will it be beaten to a plowshare?
>>
File: yOtn6975475.jpg (15KB, 250x268px) Image search: [Google]
yOtn6975475.jpg
15KB, 250x268px
>>17202599
Care bear
F
Curious if you can tell me anything about what a man said about me, to me when I was a baby. I asked for a crying yesterday from an anon but was very confused on the symbolism. Thank you.
>>
>>17202631
*scrying lol
>>
>>17201785

For you I drew
>The Fight
>The Loop
>The Erase
>Advice: The Sword

Since this is a love reading this is good, The Loopwas in the present position and it represents links, seems like you have invested enough time forging bonds. I think you're pursuing a specific someone's love due to The Fight which implies time of preparation and change you've take your time waiting for the right moment to make your move. The Erase here tells me that you might be rejected a few times and that you might lose interest.
But with The Sword as advice, it means you should not give up on it. It's one of the strongest "take action" cards.

Sorry for the wait.
Feedback is appreciated
>>
File: the_lover_zombie_tarot_card.jpg (143KB, 560x361px) Image search: [Google]
the_lover_zombie_tarot_card.jpg
143KB, 560x361px
>>17202599

just call me vivian today
female
could you describe what my future love interest will be like? like his personality, etc. if not, will i meet someone special soon? thanks anon.
>>
Eh, are astral readings ok? I can't see your future, but I can help you understand yourself and solve inner issues based on your sign (more details of your chart do make it immensely easier on me, though); just make sure to be as precise as you can with your questions.
>>
File: Caveman-Campfire.jpg (343KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
Caveman-Campfire.jpg
343KB, 550x368px
>>17202599
Riley
M
Still wanting to check up on how occult is looking.
I'm struggling evoking the elements.
Also, i'm gonna work on ignoring this girl that keeps on going guy to guy. But she might have feelings for me.
How's that gonna work out? Thanks.
>>
>>17202668
Where to pick up charts?
>>
File: 420999847.jpg (191KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
420999847.jpg
191KB, 600x450px
>>17202599
Tyler
m
Is staying with my girlfriend the right move?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>17202668
I would appreciate insight into my battles with addiction and laziness/procrastination/contrariness
>>
>>17202671
It's kinda complicated, but here you go: http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Astrological-Chart

If you don't have the patience, the sun, ascendant and moon shall be enough.
>>
File: 1518489563.png (118KB, 835x653px) Image search: [Google]
1518489563.png
118KB, 835x653px
>>17202668
I'd appreciate any insight to my problems with talking to people, and actually getting anything done..
>>
File: birthchart.png (60KB, 674x440px) Image search: [Google]
birthchart.png
60KB, 674x440px
>>17202668
I'd like to know when I start actually start getting spikes in depression and am satisfied on where I am in life.
>>
>>17201788
Are you still around Pisces male anon?

For you I got
>The Firey
>The Hope
>The Sword
>Advice: The Sand

This sounds like a very good reading and that you'll be successful career-wise, I feel like you've put quite the effort in your preparation and have high expectations for the future. The Sword means that you should be constant with this effort that you're currently making, maybe even take it a step up though or you might end up losing your chance.
The advice given by The Sand means that you should keep yourself open minded, this success that is coming might be from something you're not used to doing or not comfortable with.
>>
>>17202621

I see a little tear drop, falling on the ground. Then comes a pig, so big.

--

Pigs are usually symbolized as lazy, foolish and greedy. I don't think so, m8. Sorry.

>>17202631

Doing this because interesting; never had such a query before.

-

I see a stick figure, so welcoming; almost asking for a hug. I focused on this, and saw the image of something yellow, looking so mellow. I see a chair, turning into a crescent moon; and the moon turning into a full moon. The moon turns hollow in the center, almost asking me to enter. I focused and heard the voice of a man singing; almost as if he's clinging onto something. I see the stick figure again, looking so confused, definitely not amused.

--

If he said it to you when you were a baby, chances are he's trying to incite a certain growth within you. If he spoke to it about somebody else, I'm thinking it's health related. I can clarify further if you'd like.

>>17202628
>>17202669
>>17202681

Will be back in awhile to catch these.
>>
>>17202748
Thanks man! I'll be waiting.
>>
File: 2016-01-11 04.04.46.png (132KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-11 04.04.46.png
132KB, 500x600px
>>17202748
Posted my chart but had to delete it
Want to know about love and how i deal wih it
Hope it's not too generic
Thank you if you are doing more after this
>>
>>17202683
Your entire chart orbits around Scorpio (and I take special note of your Venus and Pluto). Coupled with the ascendant in Taurus (I believe you'd expect to be seen as obstinate, yet pessimism takes the best of you), I'd pinpoint the root of the problem at an unsolved masochistic tendency. Seeking pleasure isn't itself wrong; just make sure to find a strong reference (a sexual partner, a friend...) whom you can truly rely on, and you'll find balance. Deep down you know your pride is neither real nor necessary.

>>17202694
Sun in Gemini, Moon in Libra. You overthink thing - especially your emotions. Let your Saturn in Capricorn lead you into a more stable maturity; just keep in mind people aren't machines. Your Mars in Taurus is probably the focal point of your demotivation, or rather your avoiding of the problems. Everybody commits mistakes, never forget that.
>>
>>17202704
I'd say your insatisfaction lies in the very conflicting nature of your chart: your ascendant (and Pluto, which governs the darkest corners of your mind) are in the astral hell of you Sun (which is the same as your Moon and Venus), which is in the astral hell of your Mars and Jupiter. Overall, you seek mostly stability, comfort and deep, lasting connections (specially when it comes to romance and sexuality); yet it may seem like a voice inside of you makes fun of it all. You wanna be seen like an exciting, fun person, and your determination is vague and all over the place; this can surely lead to a lot of self-hatred. My advice would be to seek others like you (I assure you, no matter how weird you think are, there are many others like you out there), try and enjoy the company of yourself, and maybe find a creative outlet for your conflicts.
>>
File: 1451377390273.png (343KB, 631x614px) Image search: [Google]
1451377390273.png
343KB, 631x614px
>>17201305
Prince of Swords.

I'm going to go out of a bone, thrice again, and say that no. For the time being, there's too much focus on the intellect and the air. There are ideas and there is the focus, but there's more of a need for will, the flames, and the spirit to actually succeed in what you wish. You're well on your way, but it's very easy to not get grounded and completely miss what you intended to do.

>advice for achieving it

Six of Wands (Victory) and III, The Empress.

Well indeed, this does not surprise me in the slightest. More focus on the emotions, pure feeling, nature, renewal. It goes well hand in hand with the Six of Wands. Getting over the issues that were around you beforehand, not letting them cloud you in any way, simply putting more focus on the emotional. Starting and birthing new life in an emotional sense.

Basically, don't focus on the intellectual, let go of something or certain ideas that may have been bothering you over a period of time, and focus more on the feminine archetype and you should do just fine. Sorry for the all-over-the-place interpretation; distracted just a little bit here.
>>
>>17202792
Thanks. That seems right on.
Although I suppose the struggle would be finding people that are like me? Any advice with that?
>>
>>17202599
>>17202611
Did you purposefully skip or did you not wish to simply do these? I understand either way.
>>
File: 8312114193_0eb1a758f5_b.jpg (329KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
8312114193_0eb1a758f5_b.jpg
329KB, 1024x675px
>>17202748
>>17202610
forgot to add Female & Image
>>
>>17202758
Escapism is the most pleasurable masochistic behavior possible eh? I have my strong reference. Thank you, I will be mindful of how my behavior ties into my tendency toward pessimism and enjoying (self-)harm
>>
>>17202801
Well, the internet is the world's little village. Be honest to yourself, search what you wanna search and you'll find it. Just be prepared for disappointment, as it's inevitable before you find any satisfying result.

But hey, if I'm here willing to help you for no reason at all, there must be other nice people around, right? :)
>>
File: 1451257323498.png (524KB, 1000x699px) Image search: [Google]
1451257323498.png
524KB, 1000x699px
>>17201318
>what will happen if you will invite her out

Five of Wands (Strife).

No. . . simply not. No. It's lacking the stability required for something to work out in any well manner, and this will simply lead to things going off in a rather destructive manner. There's a will, but there's a bad path right before the will, and it can lead the will to a very bad position. It's a no. Simply just a no.
>>
>>17202821
You know what they say about Scorpio, right? It's the only figure of the zodiac the dies of its own venom. It's like its tail was made specifically for that end.
>>
>>17202809

Nah, I'm just tired right now.

Will definitely continue and grab yours later on.
>>
>>17201763

Do you have time to do one more?

My ex has been coming up a lot in conversation around me lately and I'm wondering if there's a reason I'm being subjected to his influence again.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17202668

I'd love it if you could help me with a problem I'm currently experiencing in my relationship I don't know if it's better to follow either my head or my heart
>>
File: 2016-01-10 19.38.20.png (417KB, 701x856px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10 19.38.20.png
417KB, 701x856px
>>17202857
Sorry , forgot to post the chart
>>
>>17202857
Give me some info and I'll try my best. I need at least your Sun, ascendant and Moon, and that you explain the problem in a bit more detail.
>>
>>17202862
Oh, well, I still need a description of your problem. Either to follow your head or your heart depends on the situation, right?
>>
>>17202810

I see a heart, and an arrow piercing through it so narrowly. Dropping into the ground, shattering into pieces.

I drew the reversed Queen of Swords, The Moon, and the reversed Hanged Man.

I drew the rune Gebo.

--

Lots of shit happened between the two of you in the past, didn't it? Fret not, the mysteries will be unveiled very soon; however, it seems that you're harboring too high expectations from this. Ask yourself, what are you prepared to do or sacrifice for this relationship with your brother? Analyze your answer rationally and logically from there. The vibes I'm getting from this reading aren't good, because of the high expectations you have. So, try not to expect anything much from him - his cooperation or anything else. It looks like you'll have to take the charge moving forward to rekindle this relationship.
>>
>>17202800
Male
Will i get another chance with that one person this year ? Their name starts with j if it helps
>>
>>17202611

I see an arrow, traveling so slowly, from left to right; start to end.

I drew the 10 of Swords, 10 of Pentacles, and reversed 9 of Pentacles.

I drew the rune Eihwaz reversed.

--

Hmm, do you really want this person showing up in your life more? It seems that this person has been bringing you lots of good things in the past, however, I don't see this going anywhere good. The reversed 9 of Pentacles indicates some form of fraud; perhaps a vision being clouded. Sorry, I don't think this person will show up more in your life, if at all. Understand that this is a tunnel, a passage that will lead nowhere.
>>
>>17202748
Were you on div yesterday? If not, then you and the other scryer have both seen the color yellow and the crescent moon. Not sure what to make of it. It has to do with me. It was a pastor/preacher who spoke words about me to me in front of my parents. I did not know this until I talked with my father recently and only talked with him because I was told he was a "sleeper". Long and crazy, I know lol. So much more to my story but I won't keep rambling unless needed.
>>
>>17202905

I was on /div/ yesterday; did some short readings, but I wasn't the one that took on your query. Aight, so, further clarification -

The stick figure should be you. The crescent moon turning into a full moon represents a cycle; growth. It turning hollow signifies something going wrong with the growth. I get the entire feeling of anxiety and confusion when I was scrying this, akin to waiting for somebody to get out of the operating room - hence I said it was perhaps health related.

You can keep on rambling, if it makes you feel better. I'm here : >

> he was a "sleeper".

wut?
>>
>>17200392
>>17202892
>>17201070
I messed up the post but I hope this works
>>
NEW BREAD
>>17202923
>>17202923
>>
>>17202916
Haha, sleeper as in a spiritual sleeper. I had asked, I believe yalda, about the strong intuition among the females on my maternal side and they made mention of it being strong on my paternal side as well and to talk to my father. Which by the way, I learned a whole new side to my dad... I thought I knew everything about him. It was an awesome and crazy thing to experience but it helped to open some more doors within.
>>
>>17202842

Ok this is the last one for now.

>The Light
>The Wood
>The Cloud
>Advice: The Earthy

Sorry, but I have little time so I'll be quick anon.

In general The Light is what everyone sees and The Wood indicates personal growth, I believe that your ex is being brought up in conversation because people feel like you've moved on on him already, The Cloud indicates indecisiveness but the advice given by The Earthy is to be firm about your decision of splitting up it seems to have been for the netter and given you the peace you were looking for.

Hope this helps and feed back is appreciated.
>>
>>17202868
Well you see, me and my ex boyfriend have been thinking about seeing each other again. We had to stop because his family wouldn't let him.
I know that if I do It's bring me a hard time but I truly loved him and lived some of the happiest moments in life with him
>>
>>17202979

Thanks again. It's pretty cool you're using a cardcaptor pack, too.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.