[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On the Pyramids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

The Pyramids at Giza were not built by aliens.
They were not built with the aid of magical beings.
They were built by human slaves and craftsmen, with the purpose of providing a physical waypoint on the ethereal plane. This particular location was so high in magical qualities that unsuspecting people were known to be pulled through if they weren't careful. Hence, when the large buildings, the interior corridors lined with runic inscriptions for safety, and the many rooms with different purposes. Think of it as a magical community center for everyone between Uppsala and Zimbabwe.

They haven't been used for that purpose since around the time of the first crusade. Over the centuries, Earth's position in the physical plane has shifted, turning places like the Pyramids or Stonehenge into the magical equivalent of paperweights, much like those plastic pyramids New Age people surround themselves with.

[spoiler]Honestly, how do they think it works? The Pyramids are pyramids because it's a structurally sound design. Lay's Chips are round, does that make them symbols of eternal recurrence?[/spoiler]

The only magic you'll find there now is ancient echoes. The focal point has shifted west into Libya, and is currently located near one of Gadafi's old concentration camps. Just goes to show, tyranny doesn't pay, especially when an escaped prisoner makes a deal with a djinn for your downfall...

Incidentally, if you ever do visit the Pyramids, steer clear of food vendors. Set spends his time selling contaminated falafels to tourists.
>>
We never asked but ok thanks i guess
>>
>>17198463
Dem sum dryyyyyy noodles, son
>>
>>17198463
>They were built by human slaves
>>
>>17198463
IIRC if i recall correctly the mayans build their pyramids in places where Crops and people were shown to slow down aging and preserve the crops for much longer. All the people of Mexico and central america would visit the pyramids to store their grains there beacus it was shown that crops stored there gained different properties and the shamans and priest that lived there aged much more slowly.
>>
File: 1423442334852.jpg (94KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1423442334852.jpg
94KB, 400x394px
>yfw you realize that the Sphinx is now facing west, instead of east
>>
>>17198856

what the fuck kind of retard not only memorizes which direction the sphinx faces but then also memorizes it incorrectly
>>
>>17198463

wrong right off the bat

tsk tsk, I'm ashamed of this OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.