[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well...It's been nice knowing you guys... https://m.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: download (6).jpg (5KB, 194x166px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
5KB, 194x166px
Well...It's been nice knowing you guys...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K4310XOz4tc
>>
File: troops2killMOM.png (1MB, 958x1623px) Image search: [Google]
troops2killMOM.png
1MB, 958x1623px
>>
>>17198206
Did you watch the video? Or do you know about it?
>>
bartley milab operations talks about martial law and troops in america killing/raping civilians

they're planning something and i have no idea if we can stop it or do anything except to peacefully prepare to peacefully oppose martial law in every way
>>
>>17199228
Have you notcied how peace hasn't worked at all? Over history peace hasn't done much to help people hasn't it?
>>
>>17199336

if we don't do it peacefully then they kill everyone with just cause
>>
lmao...everyone knows the the AI software/os is pedaled by a linux...

take this into consideration. C and C++(compare to CC). When you learn cheat sheet/acronyms. C and CC, stands for Christian and Catholic Christian. Or Catholic and Catholic Christian. One of these is true.
>>
>>17199501
Now theres been three Catholic Churches, Roman Catholic, Vatican 1, Vatican 2.
>>
>>17199505
There's been some debate in the down under as to whether or not Linus was in fact the second pope.
>>
>>17199508
This is due to post war world 2 eugenics scare.

so unix=universal=c....
therefore linux is second in succession.
>>
>>17199530
this is due to catholic church being the universal church. Basically they implemented rites according to the religious logic of the inhabitants in an area. What comes first, this or that. What's kosher here may not be kosher there. So there is an observatory.
>>
>>17199530
And the fact that southern europeans weren't fond of flaxen haired people. They preferred olive skin and brown/black haired people. So they believe this is an error...

When people spoke computer, they spoke mannerisms and dogmas, built upon logical thinking.

When taking this logic, Jesus, is God manifested. Or the omniscient observer--user. All creatures are imperfect under him.
>>
>>17199610
>>17199530
>>17199552
>>17199508
>>17199505
>>17199501
explain too me like a dumbass what your talking about only thing im hearing is linux was a language back then.
>>
>>17202533
no...forget it...
just that pope linus may not have existed...just nero germanicus. the flaxen...
>>
>>17202657
something about the dates. But basically the christian new year, christmas, is a coupe of days before the roman new year. for a reason.
>>
>>17199336
>ver history peace hasn't done much to help people hasn't it?

Ghandi
>>
>>17202700
You mean the guy that was shot? Huh.
>>
>>17202691
over laps. Julian calendar christmas 7 january, plus 12, gregorian 19 jan, christmas...for some churches. It is due basically to politics and nero's inquisition of christians. So supposedly they did a ritual, that caused schisms. a black and white lamb in the alter. Nero life marked a prophecy for them.
But the languages maintain good succession.
>>
>>17203400
Nero was so messed up he made himself Pope of the church he tried to wipe out.
>>
>>17203400
altar
>>
Buy guns while you can
>>
>>17203411
so american prophecy states that there will be a black man in the white house. who would persecute the churches.
>>
>>17199228

>peacefully

This is key.

Read your history books, and acknowledge force wouldn't work in this situation anyway.
>>
>>17202790

But look at his cause, its victory over the imperialists. A violent rebellion would have simply read "the British quelled the rebellion easily; many Indian casulties resulted" in our history books.
>>
>>17203807
There will never be victory over the imperialists. Imperialism cannot coexist without businessmen.
>>
Give to rome whT is of rome give to god wat is of god. Di nero.
>>
File: dp.jpg (10KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
10KB, 297x297px
Panic everywhere just like in November with the end of the world calm down what happens,happens.
>>
>>17198165
You faggots are still role playing about this?
>>
its to stop Aztlan. Its to Stop Aztlan. The ancient meso american gods will come back and bring their prophecy of Aztlan. They are all under Yellowstone hibernating.

An ancient Oglalah Sioux prophecy states that just before the Great Fires sweep the Plains -- one of the three Hopi Purifications -- that a place should be prepared in the Rocky Mountains for the elders to come and from there they would steward the healing of the land in the aftermath of these Purifications.
>>
wheeeerrreeeee's pontiff?
>>
>>17199336

Butthurt non-white detected. True peace is very difficult to achieve. If it weren't for cultures and civilizations being serious about order and rules we would be throwing ourselves off of pyramids or sitting around in some head hunter tribe.

To say that peace has failed therefore its alright to act like pigs rolling around in our shit is something a mexican would think and really is an excuse for those people to be acting like the cretinous pigs they are without having to follow rules when these people should be treated like 2nd class citizens. Look at civilizations that dont even attempt to be serious about peace or order.. they dont get off the ground.

Thats just the way your argument sounds to me.
>>
any of you heard of variant d?
>>
>>17206857
No what is it?
>>
The us military will never turn on its civilians, the troops would turn on the people telling them too. The general wouldnt allow the people they protect to die at their own hands.
>>
>>17206875
Keep tellin yourself that buddy. That's why there's an AI program to do it for them
>>
>>17198206
You do realize that troops have a sense of humor and shooting those targets is hilarious. If I was some bored ass soldier I'd be shooting targets of children and laughing about it. It's the same reason US contractors are using the joke Trayvon Martin targets to train Kurdish anti-terror. Doesn't mean Trayvon was killed by a paramilitary....or does it?
>>
>>17206875
they are evil! All those sonsuvabithces! get the reds outta here! ahhhh...
>>
>>17206785
Hey im not white and im Mexican you need to calm down buddy "European" Culture is not as great as you think.
>>
File: 1452442394098.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1452442394098.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>17206785
/pol/ is thataway
>>
>>17198165
test
>>
>>17199454
They can rule over themselves then
I'm genuinely surprised people have the mentality you do
I'd rather die fighting to try and win my freedom back even if I knew it was certain death over living under tyranny as a slave
>>
>>17209733
Not him but I'm going to peacefully resist whatever bullshit rights violation they try to impose on me as long as I can by being like "nah bro I'm good. Totally not going to do that." Then when shit really hits the fan I'm gonna go crazy and they'll have to kill me. I'm not getting into no 1984 torture scenario.
>>
That was some awkward flirting.
>>
>>17206875
The trick is to import your "peacekeepers" from countries with no loyalty to the people they're subjugating.

Either have a deal with the Russian leader whereby your troops shit on his civilians while his troops shit on yours (have the media call it a war, a UN peacekeeping mission, a private mercenary/security force, whatever). This is how Colonel Gaddafi used to put down resistance - he'd simply use mercs from other parts of Africa to torture and kill Libyans he didn't like.

We know from history how keen regular soldiers are to massacre foreign civilians.
>>
>>17206875
colonel sanders began selling chicken...
>>
File: 1452599604370.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
1452599604370.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>Russia will save us
>>
>>17212935
>NATO capable of doing anything without America
Thx for the laugh kid.
>>
>>17212935
you don't even want to know what they did to the CIA. See not many people know how the CIA operated. Not even those working there unless of course you pass a certain clearance. But basically there was a revolt and the CIA split in two. One director wanted all the power. The power of antagonizing your own labor force.
>>
>>17199228
You are a fucking retard if you think holding hands, singing, and putting flowers in the barrels of machine guns will help. The only thing that can be done to stop this is if every able bodied man takes up arms and destroys this tyranical government. Only when the blood of the eliet soaks the ground will we be clear of this impending doom and truely free.
>>
>>17199454
They dont have the numbers if we all rose up. No shit people would be killed in a violent takeover.
>>
>>17206785
Peope like you are the reason whats necisarry never gets done. You foolish ideas of rising above what you consider uncivilized nature or whatever you call it. If we ever win this thing and i have a say in it, all your kind will be done away with due to your inability to see through your own stupid ideas of how we should be as opposed to how we are. You are probably one of the jews that helped sell this world to them in the first place you fucking faggot.
>>
>>17214999
Not him but any rebellion would be crushed instantly. They would know it's coming and there would be nowhere near enough man power. Plus they would have every reason to attack and oppress even more people. You peacefully resist, simply meaning you don't follow what they want you to do (not pointlessly demonstrating in the streets like a faggot) Of course when peacefully resisting is no longer an option you have to defend yourself physically whatever the cost may be
>>
>>17214999
Ah yes, "freedom," a bunch of directionless murderers with poor grammar, without direction, with plan, without a society. Just can't wait for that freedom!
>>
>>17198165
Hello I am in a state guard here.

This operation was most likely the Feds placing their supplies before something happens. They are prepping for something beyond biblical proportions of you add everything up and see what's happening.

My advice, go and get a firearm and train with it. Any gun, train with it.

Anything can happen.
>>
File: dd214-meme-840x503.jpg (94KB, 840x503px) Image search: [Google]
dd214-meme-840x503.jpg
94KB, 840x503px
>>17198165
I take it you got 5150'ed, because Shit isn't happening.
>>17198206
A terrorist can be anyone, durka durka has recruited Americans before.
>>
>>17215162
Nah I'm still here. Just patiently and calmly waiting for shit to hit the fan
>>
>>17214999
youre probably right, the only LOGICAL solution would be violence. i mean after all, they're the bad guys right???
>>
>>17205465
the rights granted to us by god cannot be given to rome, or what we reap by the sweat of our brow
>>
>>17207412
>Hey im not white and im Mexican you need to calm down buddy "European" Culture is not as great as you think
great rebuttal, i never thought of it that way
>>
>>17203421

ammo as well. it's so hard to get european ammo and that's the only kind you can magnetize. maybe it really is time to move to mootsico.
>>
>>17202700
What is incomplete history for 500 Alex.

While Ghandi propagated peaceful protests he wasn't against violence when the cause was necessary.

http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/Doctrine%20of%20the%20sword.htm
>>
>>17198165
Somebody's watched too much Person of Interest.
>>
Not even reading most of this bread but half of you guys are completely autistic.

99% of the troops wouldn't do this. They don't like the gubberment. Get out of the basement and talk to some people. This couldn't happen. Just like the military couldn't come taken out guns, simply because most people in the military are for guns and won't do it.
>>
>>17220035
Never heard of it. Is that a tv show? I don't watch that shit?
>>
>>17220064
Whoops didn't mean to put that question mark at the end lol
>>
>>17199501
>>17205744
what the FUCK are you guys on about?
take a break from the fucking roleplaying for a day and go outside
>>
>>17198165
She speaks of an AI. In the book of revelation the antichrist is allowed to have an AI.

>And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

It's time to become a Christian. Get saved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>>
>>17221560
They make an image to the beast. And it becomes alive. Image = statue or some kind of representation of the antichrist. = AI.
>>
>>17221560
Man Im Op and Im your biggesr fan im the guy who always says how nice it is to see you here. :) Hope you're doing well and yes I am already saved
>>
>>17221571
Amen brother! Always nice to see a saved brother on here. God bless you. :) Hopefully we are doing God's work.
>>
>>17221579
I can only hope so...that's all that honestly matters to me at this point. I try to spread the word where I can
>>
>>17221592
Amen, you should use a name so I know you by it when I see your posts on here brother.
>>
>>17221596
Hmm I actually had a name in mind but it's a little too extreme in my opinion, I usually try to fly under the radar and do some subterfuge guerrilla warfare lol like a soldier of God (p.s. soldier of god is the name I was thinking of lol)
>>
>>17221613
That's not extreme, we are soldiers of God. He didn't give us armour for nothing. ;) Use it, it is good that people know who you are by name.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.