[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for /x/: what do you think about the Loch Ness Monster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Surgeon_s-photo_3273486b.jpg (71KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Surgeon_s-photo_3273486b.jpg
71KB, 620x387px
Question for /x/: what do you think about the Loch Ness Monster?

I'll admit, even though many of the photos and sightings can easily be debunked (hoaxes, old and senile people, row of seals swimming together looking like a monster's humps), the thing that's always intrigued me is the sonar scans from 70s-90s. Multiple times, they detected a group of very large objects moving around near the bottom of the loch. However, subsequent expeditions failed to pick up anything like them in the loch since the early 2000s.

When skeptics go over the monster, they tend to only focus on the photos and sightings which, as I said, are low-hanging fruit - yet they rarely bring up the sonar evidence. The few explanations I've heard for it is that the sonar waves could've reflected off the other side of the loch and made it seem like there were large animals. Since sonar technology had vastly improved by 2003, it no longer had that issue, hence why they couldn't find anything.
>>
>>17197781
>why they couldn't find anything

because no real
>>
their was this one time where i was walking my dog. Then their was this other dog trying to fuck my dog. I was like wtf dog get away from my dog. It followed me all the way home inside my house. Laying its big ass like if it oayed rent. I was like ew dog get away. Then i realized it was a loch ness monster and it wanted 3.50 from me. Then i was like nah and so I've kept this dog for a while. I've named it girrafenipples cuz it has 2 dicks tge size of a girrafes nipples(its a girl lol) so thanks for your time and dank memes lul ;)
>>
>>17197781
While extant populations of Plesiosaurs could exist, Loch ness is too young to hold them.
the geography doesn't add up
>>
Elephant truck, solved
>>
I don't know what to think about it.

I want to believe there's something there, I don't think every sighting can be nothing but hoaxes and "mass hysteria". There should be an origin.
>>
I love the idea of the loch ness monster and other mysterious creatures that may be out there, so i kinda believe in them but sadly there isn't any solid evidence
>>
>>17197781
what if there were a Loch Ness Monster in the 70s-90s, but it was the last of its kind, it died and now we dont find anything big moving with sonar scans?
>>
>>17197781
bump
>>
>>17197879
Isn't there an underground channel to the sea, or is this just a suggested possibility?
>>
>>17198557
This is my sad face.
>>
>>17198060
>truck
>>
>>17200486
Ha-ha a huge difference between a C and a N. Well played
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.