[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late Night Spooky Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Fotolia_54848601_XS.jpg (70KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_54848601_XS.jpg
70KB, 424x283px
Green text mode activate:
> Arrive home after midnight walk.
> Its 4 am
> Nobody's home.
> Start Packing some stuff in a bag for the next day
> Clearly hears a metallic sound coming from the kitchen as if something had fallen to the ground.
> don't know why but feel SpookedAF.png
> grab something to throw, Just in case.
> Slowly walk the dark corridor in direction of the kitchen.
> turns on light
> nothing out of place
> stillspooked.jpg
> looks all over the house for something that could have made that noise.
> nothing out of place...
> stillspooked.jpg
> decide to go back to my kitchen and grab a knife, Just in case.
> enter the kitchen
> grab a knife
> when going back to my room the Knife in my hands falls to the kitchen ground making Exactly the same noise that i heard 10 min ago.
> feels like i've traveled back in time and it was me who caused the metallic sound.
> Spopedaf.avi
> walk dark corridor back to my room with Knife in hand having the feeling that i would find myself standing in the room.
> but nothing out of place...

ITT: Share your Late Night Spooky Stories/experiences
>>
>>17197199
I like a good timeline spook
>>
>>17197199
but...where you still spooked?
>>
>>17197216
for at least 30 min
> stillspooked.jpg
>>
>>17197199
Sp00ky stuff br0
>>
MAn, thats sp00pie. You okay bro?
>>
>>17197235
Ye man but its was real sp00py shit.
i thought i would have to kill myotherself jkjk
>>
Similar story, came home late one night, heard some shit fall from my room and I live by myself so naturally I get spooked but man up after a while, grab a gold club and walk in my room, nothing was out of place so I started searching the house. Once everything had been searched and nothing was seen out of place I walked back to my room and as I shut the door this book on my desk falls and makes the exact noise I had heard when I came in
>>
>>17197290
yea really crazy similar!
>>
>>17197290
Then what happend??
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.