[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ghosts here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ghost.png (5KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
5KB, 253x199px
Any ghosts here?
>>
Shut the fuck up , no
>>
Here
>>
>>17196977
>>17196985
>>17197129
spooky scary skeletons
>>
holy misplaced new zealand!
>>
Hello. I know some users on board will be skeptical and will doubt me, but I tell you the absolute truth. I died on 5th March 2011 and have been trying to contact my loved ones since.
>>
>>17197209
Shit dude... Can I help you contact them?

Also, how is it over the that sode?
>>
>>17197209
me too!
>>17197231
spoopy
>>
Am ghost. Would like a taco. Would like to hear some good banjo, but not folk style. AMA about ferrets. I was kill by monkeys, it was a fair fight, so not bitter. I miss the sound of their laughter at night. I will come see you. At your house. Tonight. You will recognize me from my smile.
>>
Boo
>>
Assuming ghosts are real, the next logical conclusion would be that they are on the Internet. Modern ghosts, at least. I know that if I were to die and become some energy being that could still manipulate objects, I'd focus all my time on re-learning how to use a keyboard and be back shitposting on /x/, and I'm sure a lot of you guys, if put in that same ghostly situation, would soon put off any plans for vengeance or hauntings once you became capable of using the Internet again.

Kind of like that "are aliens on the Internet" thread from a while back. If aliens were to come to Earth with the intent of learning about humans, to better learn how to conquer us or just out of scientific curiosity, abducting people at random to dissect would be a horribly inefficient method of data collection when they can just tap into this giant network of human knowledge.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.