[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free curses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Drake tears.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Drake tears.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
I'm a skeptic who practices magick for the sole purpose of attaining power and results. If there are no results, then the information is irrelevant.

On that note, the last person I cursed just informed me that a month and a half later, that he came very close to killing himself. I'm intrigued. I want to see how far I can push it.

Come one, come all. Let me know if you want to be cursed, regardless of whether or not you believe in it. It'll be just like a workout.

I'll check this thread in the morning. Anybody who does the whole RP meme thing but can't make it funny will be considered a volunteer for cursing.
>>
more like a septic lmao
>>
>>17196281
That's a new one. Are you interested or are you just here to chill?
>>
You shouldn't fuck around with this OP. I've been cursed before and ended up sleeping with a ring of salt around my bed.

Don't put this shit on me btw, im just here to chill.
>>
>>17196300
You cool dude, I'm going to sleep. We'll see how it plays out in the morning
>>
>>17196300
By the way, I'm asking for volunteers because I'm sure there's lots of masochists here who actually want to be cursed, either because they'll get off to it, or because they desperately want magick to be real and want 'proof.' Night
>>
I'd volunteer, but I'm already close to killing myself, so I don't think it would prove anything.
>>
Fuck off, rp fag.
>>
>>17196511
Get better :D

>>17196514
Unoriginal and reeking of butthurt, preparing the ritual.
>>
>>17197326
Cool. When am i going to die?
>>
OP, the truth is Jesus.
>>
>>17196268
Ok mate, my life is already shit, let's see if you can make it even worse.

Need anything from me to curse me ?
>>
>>17197363
Probably when you normally would, unless you react to it a certain way. It's more about fucking up your life than killing you. One person I did it to got beaten up, another lost a fuckload of friends. We'll see *shrugs*

>>17197376
Jesus was cool. I'm not Jesus though. :)
>>
>>17197400
Do you really believe you can curse people? Cursing people through 4chan makes this even more retarded.
>>
>>17197397
Picture / identifying information would be cool, if you don't want to post it here then that's fine. Visualizing a person behind a computer and then directing energy towards that visualization should be enough

>>17197410
I don't necessarily believe it, I've had a string of events where seemingly unrelated coincidences happened to people I dislike, including physical violence (not by me), material damage, apparent mental breakdowns, et cetera. If it really works, then this is just practice, and whenever I do it to somebody I actually hate, it'll be stronger. If not, it's a dumb way to waste an afternoon, which is what 4chan is anyways.
>>
>>17197419
Alright. I'll report in if something bad happens to me.
>>
>>17196268
You know you're gonna pay a price for all this, right?

Black magick has a terrible cost.
>>
File: 1449405588354.jpg (31KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1449405588354.jpg
31KB, 500x390px
>>17197419
Don't have anything to take a picture right now, best i can do is a quick description :
>20
>French
>White
>Brown eyes
>Brown hair (kinda like pic related)
>Black, thin, rectangular glasses
>Light beard around the chin
>Thin body, around 1m80 for 68k

Need anything more ?
>>
>>17197439
Lies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.