[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeking your Answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: untitled-80.jpg!Blog.jpg (35KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-80.jpg!Blog.jpg
35KB, 500x484px
Anyone else wake up in the middle of the night and feel extreamly disassociated with your body?

>wake up and the first thought/feeling is - wow, I'm in this body again

Anyone else walk around with the thought all day that they are trapped inside their skin until the day the day you die?

This is what happens when I'm sober....I've felt an extreme level of energy and anxiety lately.
>>
File: 1376114782588.jpg (147KB, 885x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1376114782588.jpg
147KB, 885x1254px
>>17196003
Well, this is actually normal when you realize you're just a puppeteer which is in control of the flesh puppet you call yourself. But don't think that you are "trapped" - you're just a driver that drives a bio-machine to do various stuff in this reality.

Fun exercise for anyone - lie on your back with your legs and arms straight absolutely motionless (except for breathing) for about 15-20 minutes. Ignore all itches and urges to adjust your position. After a while the feedback from your limb would cease and you will be in something similar to a sleep paralysis state. Then suddenly move your body - sit on the bed or just get up - You'll get the same feeling that OP's talking about.
>>
>>17196167
Sounds like a pathetic and empty existence

Go fuck yourself, vileblood
>>
>>17196170
Pathetic and empty? You just have to find your own purpose and fulfil your own desires. Enjoy life while you can and don't get depressed over insignificant things.
>>
>>17196188
Here's another good word to describe what you are:

Parasite
>>
File: nashandra.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nashandra.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>17196193
Pic related: Nachandra from Dark Souls 2, who ruined and defiled an entire kingdom by imbibing her soul into the flesh of her subjects, an act that would later be known as CURSING
>>
File: 1436395995343.jpg (57KB, 520x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436395995343.jpg
57KB, 520x720px
>>17196193
Quick to judge, aren't you? Not that I care, but it's a bad habit to have. This exchange is over, have a nice day.
>>
>>17196203
Your loss, not mine.

This is not real life, so if you have no insight to discuss, then you have nothing at all.
>>
>>17196203
>quick to judge
well how do you interpret this picture?

am I wrong to sever all communal ties with him and fervently encourage others to do the same?
>>
File: 1416721611106.jpg (178KB, 1600x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1416721611106.jpg
178KB, 1600x1295px
Both of you are funny.
>>
I woke up feeling that way a few months ago and since then I've been feeling that way increasingly in my normal life. Pain is muted. In fact, the world is muted. When I feel pain for example, I feel it and am aware that it hurts but it doesn't really affect me mentally because it doesn't feel like it's real. It's like I'm feeling that a pair of jeans is being ripped, rather than my flesh.

Real weird, man. I also have begun to zone out while thinking. I think about a subject and my body moves on autopilot, driving, walking, etc.

the only thing that pulls me out of my daze is interacting with other people
>>
>>17196003
I moved out of the house around 20 after sleeping in the same room for 8+ years. I've been all over, different rooms and different feelings when waking up. I just visited my family for the holidays 4-5 years after not being in that room and it was pretty spoopy. Waking up was a trip, I was like HOLY FUCK I TRAVELLED BACK IN TIME IM YOUNG AGAIN oh wait fuck.
>>
>>17196003
>Depression
>>
>>17196352
Your description is on fucking point.
>>
Yeah fuck this place, dreams are better.
>>
>>17196377
You omitted the fact that if you fall asleep during this exercise you are guaranteed a nightmare or even a sleep paralysis episode
>>
>>17196352
Same for me
>>
>>17196193
>projecting
>>
>>17196003
Last night at like 2:30 am I woke up and went to move and slammed my face into the wall. Does that count? I think I forgot about myself or something I dunno. It hurt pretty bad.
>>
>>17196167
I used to do that alot when I was little.
>>
>>17196218
>holding its mouth near your dick
>fuckno.png
>>
>>17196003
This is Op here

For anyone having these issues I found a description

http://apt.rcpsych.org/content/11/2/92
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.