[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you predictions for 2016? I believe there will be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: catbrah.jpg (781KB, 1685x1685px) Image search: [Google]
catbrah.jpg
781KB, 1685x1685px
What are you predictions for 2016?

I believe there will be a gender war between male and female like never seen before in the previous years.
>>
File: 1423608462827.png (351KB, 453x496px) Image search: [Google]
1423608462827.png
351KB, 453x496px
>>17194979
Dark Souls 3 hailed by some as a masterpiece and others as a repetitive and derivative off-shoot of what was already a fine formula
>>
>>17194979
I feel like we cannot sustain this level of liberalism and pro-Islam policy in Europe for much longer. I think after a few more terrorist attacks and mass rape scandals across the continent things are going to break. I feel this will be the mot violent year in European history since 1945
>>
>>17195005
1945 wasn't even the mot violent year in European history since 1945

It was 1992
>>
>I believe there will be a gender war between male and female like never seen before in the previous years.

Fat virgin shares his fantasy
>>
>>17195016
/thread.

I predict OP will continue to be a failure. This doesn't count as a risky prediction though.
>>
Women have weak, thin necks, there's nothing they could ever do to stop man.
>>
Nothing really horrible like WW3 will happen. It'll just be a continued spiral towards destabilization we've been seeing.

Hillary Clinton will win the US election.

The Oregon occupation will eventually end without an armed conflict, but the hands off approach the government took will only encourage more militias to do the same elsewhere. Eventually someone will do something stupid and we'll have another Waco, but that won't happen this year.

Europe will be forced to face the fact that they aren't as tolerant and loving as they liked to think they were with the continuing migrant crisis. Again nothing horrible will happen, but the situation will become more and more unstable.

Maybe a shooting or two claimed by ISIS.

Sources: history, my head
>>
File: patroachtk5.jpg (11KB, 240x283px) Image search: [Google]
patroachtk5.jpg
11KB, 240x283px
>>17195041

*Tips Stetson*

Y'all
>>
>>17194979
>I believe there will be a gender war between male and female like never seen before in the previous years.
That's the most neckbeard virgin shit I've read in a while. You staying alone and bitter and not touching girls isn't a "war" on them.
>>
>>17194979
I won't lose my virginity.
>>
File: 1426713673836.jpg (119KB, 1024x632px) Image search: [Google]
1426713673836.jpg
119KB, 1024x632px
>>17195041
You've obviously never been hit by a woman before

no, your mom doesn't count
>>
>>17195055
Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure grain alcohol? Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation? Fluoridation of water? Well do you now what it is? Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous feminist plot we have ever had to face? Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridated water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake. Children's ice cream? You know when fluoridation first began? Nineteen hundred and forty six. Nineteen fortysix, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your postwar feminist conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard core feminist works. Well, I ah, I I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of masturbation. Yes a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly: loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women... women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence.
>>
File: ready_for_war.png (181KB, 400x233px) Image search: [Google]
ready_for_war.png
181KB, 400x233px
>>17194979

inb4 race war
>>
>>17195127
Meanwhile, the police in my CITY (200,000+) recommend that parents physically abuse their children ;) oh wait, it's not abuse, it's discipline
>>
>>17195127
oh shut the fuck up
>>
>>17195168
Someone's fussy.
>>
>>17195191
Gotta hit your kids, it's the only way to teach them respect

>Violence against WOMEN is wrong
>Violence against WOMEN is evil
>Violence against WOMEN is unforgivable
>>
>>17195203
Violence is stupid, period.
>>
>>17195203
No one should be violent towards another, doesn't matter the gender.

If you can't control your angry fee-fee's then something must be done about you.
>>
File: Trenches.jpg (146KB, 900x627px) Image search: [Google]
Trenches.jpg
146KB, 900x627px
>>17195211
>>17195218
Do you have kids?
Then you don't know how hard it is to bring them up

If you don't make a kid feel ashamed for his mistakes, then how will he ever learn not to make them?

You boys need to grow up and get your GED
>>
File: elliot_rodger3.jpg (368KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3.jpg
368KB, 750x500px
>>17195127
Like there's going to be a war in such a situation. What are men going to do, shoot/beat up / intimidate a mass of millions of women? Maybe that would be possible in Saudi Arabia, but certainly not any modernized Western country.

No, power and culture would bend like a green twig. Women make up approximately half of the population.

But OP's talk of a "gender war" which is mirrored by NRx neckbeards is their own war on women, and they're an extremely small, radical minority.

What could happen is a few isolated terrorist actions by these assclowns, but that wouldn't result in a "gender war," just a war on their terrorist cells.
>>
>>17195232
So there's no difference between hitting a child and disciplining them? What?
>>
>>17195237
i don't actually mean a physical war you dipshit. I meant that man and woman are going in the direction of being further apart rather than uniting as one.
>>
>>17194979
I believe I'm going to continue to not give a fuck about 99% of issues, focus only on myself, and be happier because of it.
>>
File: silver.png (1KB, 369x341px) Image search: [Google]
silver.png
1KB, 369x341px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.