[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (114KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1280x800px
Prove they exist in this thread best evidence you can dig up let's get to the bottom of this
>>
OP, first you have to prove you're not just TrollPlaying
>>
I have a personal story but don't feel like writing it unless this threa gets bigger
>>
File: jesse-ventura.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
jesse-ventura.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
>>17194748
No single object has been misinterpreted as a 'flying saucer' more often than the planet Venus. Even the former leader of Your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr thought he saw a UFO once, but it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.
>>
>>17194755
No I mean I saw them
>>
>>17194748
>I have a personal story but don't feel like writing it unless this threa gets bigger

Translation: /x/ it is your job to entertain me at my command. Maybe later, MAYBE if you're good I might share something with you as kind of a slumming it activity on my part
>>
File: 882233111.jpg (57KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
882233111.jpg
57KB, 600x433px
>>17194761
Venus was at it's peak brilliance last night, you probably thought he saw something up in the sky other than Venus, but I assure you, it was Venus. Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self consciousness, let alone how the human brain processes two dimensional retinal images into the three dimensional phenomenon known as perception. Yet you somehow brazenly declare "Seeing is believing"? Your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder, and I wouldn't flaunt your ignorance by telling anyone you saw anything other than the planet Venus.
>>
>>17194770
I just don't feel like writing the whole story if I don't get any responce. I'll post it tho give me a sec
>>
They may not be little grey man or anything we made them to be in movies
But they has to be something else out there alive and breathing
Hell, they could be just like us
>>
The studies the U.S. government carried out in the 50s and 60s. Granted, a vast majority of the UFO sightings were explained. But even after the Venus, swamp gas, weather balloons, military aircraft explanations, researchers were still left with a small percentage they couldn't explain.
>>
File: 99826.jpg (62KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
99826.jpg
62KB, 665x385px
>>17194780
Don't bother, its pretty clear you only
saw the planet Venus
>>
I was in my bed about 7 years ago and I couldn't sleep so I was laying there with my eyes closed and facing up. Then I was going to move to lay on my side and I couldn't. My limbs could barely move. I open my eyes and I'm on a cold table felt metallic. Dark room with a dim light above me almost as if the light was coming from me and bouncing off the ceiling. (No light actually coming from me.) I see three beings like 5ft tall standing around me one in front and one on either side. I panicked and tried to tell but no noise would come out. My limbs could move slightly. About an inch or so and I shook hard and the next thing I remember I'm back in my bed. I went through 3 years of therapy and I'm still kinda scared. My sister told me someone on a documentary she saw described the same thing that happened to me almost exactly. So I was wondering if anyone had something similar happen?
>>
>>17194808
sleep paralysis
>>
File: 4047.gif (181KB, 540x306px) Image search: [Google]
4047.gif
181KB, 540x306px
>>17194808
Venus was at it's peak brilliance 7 years ago.
Your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder, and I wouldn't flaunt your ignorance by telling anyone you saw anything other than the planet Venus.
>>
>>17194796
man you're so witty and funny i wish i was like you
>>
>>17194813
And the beings? I saw them as clearly as you see your computer screen. And I was defiantly on a metallic table but I'm not sure when I left my bed
>>
>>17194817
Tldr: didn't see a ufo read it
>>
File: 34634535345.jpg (2MB, 3936x2591px) Image search: [Google]
34634535345.jpg
2MB, 3936x2591px
>>17194824
The light was just Venus, someone already solved your mystery, sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17194808
It sounds like sleep paralysis. Have you had issues with sleep before this? Sometimes they can be pretty severe for some.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>17194829
I was in my room curtains closed here's my ceiling
>>
>>17194832
Never felt anything like that before or since. Never had problems sleeping before that. Afterwards yes because of fear.
>>
the dogon tribe had knowledge of a star system in the 50s (when we found out they knew) that would not be discovered until the 70s (with astronomy equipment. the dogon said they gained this knowledge from alien beings that came from this star system...theres really only three explanations. ONE. THE dogon tribe made a one in a trillion trillion guess and guessed right about this star system. TWO. they had 70s era astronomy tech at some point in the past and lost all knowledge of it/or someone else did thousands of years ago and told them about it and then that culture was lost to history....or THREE. they were telling the truth.
>>
>>17194837
Did you feel any sort of electrical tingling feeling throughout your body?
>>
File: 193273635.jpg (43KB, 630x416px) Image search: [Google]
193273635.jpg
43KB, 630x416px
>>17194833
It was only Venus, your scientific illiteracy makes me shudder.
>>
>>17194845
No nothing like that.
>>
i was working in this retail chain (not going to name it) a few years back i swear to god at least half the "people" who came in were not human

like not even passable. their invasion has already begun. when you notice dont make a scene. not sure what there end game is but if we force their hand it might get ugly
>>
>>17194785
This tbph muh family
>>
>>17194852
Well then it's probably nothing

Let us know if it happens again
>>
Look up the movie "Sirius" if you have some time to kill. But, if you're more into reading, look up some of Dr,Stephen Greers work. There has been w=quite a few government conspiracies related to him and quite possibly an alien body.
>>
>>17194859
That's really mean, anon. You should be more sensitive to our non-human brothers and sisters.
>>
>>17194863
Spoilers, its not a tiny alien
>>
>>17194859
Where at? Better be far as fuck away from me
>>
>>17194863
>Stephen Greers

I'm sorry, but that guy is a charlatan.
>>
What's this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIeZkE2DkjM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17194863
Is there anywhere I can go to hear about the truth? These documentaries are like all about hoaxes and cover-ups and mundane shit I have no interest in
>>
>>17194873
A debunked aliums video
>>
>>17194862
Numbness doesn't count for that right? Kinda like pins and needles?
>>
>>17194874
If there were, everyone would know about it.
>>
File: 723.png (267KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
723.png
267KB, 500x497px
>>17194884
You mean like how computer intelligence is widespread and within most electronic devices manufactured today?
Shit, like I'm the last one to know that Mountain is a software that allows your computer to communicate with you
>>
My theory is that the governments of the world are vaguely aware of alien phenomena with regards to ufo's and abductions, but they don't know shit about how or why they're here and they're even less capable of having any control over it.

Humans don't have the ability to fully comprehend or accept the notion of beings existing that make us completely irrelevant.

My guess is they're watching us like we watch wildlife and if they ever decide to interfere with our environment or lives, it would be to use us as resources. I highly doubt beings capable of interstellar travel have any interest in trying to interact with their equivalent of cows.

As romantic as it would be, Aliens visiting us and us getting to see all kinds of cool futuristic shit just wouldn't happen.
>>
>>17194859
care to expand on this?
>>
>>17194905
Bump
>>
>>17194859
>retail chain
If it was a dollar store then you're probably seeing addicts and poor people just trying to scrape by, lady.
>>
>>17194905
Did you not get the joke?
>>
have you ever seen some of these UFO, I have seen A6
>>
https://youtu.be/yEIPm2QZmxk
and
https://youtu.be/9wfDF7uT2yQ
>>
>>17194931
>https://youtu.be/yEIPm2QZmxk
That video is so dumb.
>>
File: battlelosangeles1942.jpg (86KB, 993x803px) Image search: [Google]
battlelosangeles1942.jpg
86KB, 993x803px
>>
File: ufosightingsset1.jpg (969KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ufosightingsset1.jpg
969KB, 1600x1200px
>>17194930
Bigger image.
>>
>>17194785
The idea of little green and grey men comes from illustrations long before movies.
>>
File: .--. .-.. ..- - ---.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.--. .-.. ..- - ---.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
I'm an alien.
Ask me your questions, 4chan.
>>
>>17194755
>>17194771
Such a good episode.
>>
>>17194808
Have you ever watched the movie 4th kind?
>>
I have no proof since phone didn't had cameras back then but i have seen a weird shit.

Everybody have seen a satelitte crossing the sky. One night i looked up at the star and see a "satelitte" but very unusually bright. Brighter than jupiter. And it was also fast, maybe 3 times faster than a satellite. The "object" looked like it was in the atmosphere. I follow this bright spot until it turn a 90 degree angle without slowing down. He then disappeared in the horizon.
It was very odd and i've read similar observation on forums.
>>
why does everything need to be proven
insecure about public opinion?
>>
>>17196668

Well shit!

Pretty much the same thing that I saw, this was going back maybe 17 or so years ago (so, yeah no camera phone either) but I saw it make the same trip from horizon to horizon multiple times, it would also stop dead still periodically then accelerate to amazing speeds.

The kicker was that I went home and convinced my house mate at the time to get up on the roof and wait with me... thankfully, it made another appearance, so it wasn't just me that saw the thing.
Not sure what it was, but it was truly incredible.
>>
Some incidents in which lots of people witnessed ufo's;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westall_UFO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voronezh_UFO_incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

That's the best I could do right now
>>
>>17194859
What is Wallmart?
>>
>>17194808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOnuWq69YnM
>>
>>17197182
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Bullshit. It was flares. You can even see the point at which they fall behind the mountain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD6MYZcucQA
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.