[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My "occult" experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1446548854726.jpg (2MB, 1778x4324px) Image search: [Google]
1446548854726.jpg
2MB, 1778x4324px
Hey /x/ i just want to share my experiences, so you know, that this stuff exists, and you should really try to reach the deeper parts of life.

It first started when i was 8, i suddenly got VERY weird dreams which i never had before.

It was like i was outside my body, i could sense everything in the room, but i was sleeping.
The room was 100% dark, but i saw everything in light blue. I was levitating over my bed, and could feel the heater, i could see my whole room, i started going through the roof and saw all of my town from above.

I looked it 8 years later up on google earth, and it looked exactly like in this experience, but i never saw this as kid, i just were around my house all the time.

After that i woke up and had a panic attack, i was 8 i didn't knew shit about this stuff.

After that i had even worse dreams, about "big" things, i mean really fucking big structures, and i was standing next to them, i couldn't comprehend this thing.

It was like i saw as little child god, or something nobody could understand something above the 3rd dimension.

It was like seeing god, somehow, but it was horror, it was so big and weird so unknown.

After that my mother send my to an hospital, because i had the weeks after this dreams awful panic attacks.

I started sleepwalking, and talking about weird stuff while doing it.

They put me on meds for 2 years but they kept coming.

When i hit puperty i saw it again, this big thing, but now i saw it more clearly, it was somewhat like this scene in Interstellar, where the robot and the guy were sucked in this black hole.

After this i was somewhat changed again, i could sense everything much purer, i could sense the trees, and the essence of life in every creature, it was not creepy but it was like anther sense i suddenly got.

Then i started researching, and i found out that this is called an "outer body experience" everyone can train this to themselves, look it up, post too long. But it exists.
>>
I call bullshit but wahey, good for you sonny
>>
>>17194327
Tha pic looks like he'll of a party.
>>
Wow, that's pretty cool!
>>
>>17194336
Nah, it's true. I just can't write that good to make it sound better.

It's not good trust me, it's weird and it hurts you like some bottles of vodka everyday.
>>
File: Legacy of Kain.jpg (112KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Legacy of Kain.jpg
112KB, 1152x864px
I used to have bad dreams as a kid so bad my parents said I would waking up screaming. I grew out it. I do remember this one dream with a giant eye with tentacles and having to stab it. Years later legacy of kain defiance came out and my dream came kinda true. You fight the Elder God at the end of the game.
>>
>>17197171
Are you 12?
>>
>>17197246
Rolf Harris, pls.
>>
>>17197249
I'll take that as a yes.
>>
>>17197252
Rolf, pls, control your pedolust, how do you even have internet in prison?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.