[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update #27

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 60

File: 1405701537221.jpg (91KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405701537221.jpg
91KB, 218x200px
Milestone edition.
First the link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

With the incredibly appreciated help of an anon from here or /his/ who renovated my Alchemy folder, we're not well over 5k items in the library. Didn't update much...added the new alchemy folder (listed as "improved alchemy" in the regular folder"), Added a single index of books added in the update folder.

We're now at 33.8 gb, 476 folders, and 5047 individual texts or files. Wouldn't have made it this far without anons wanting or submitting files. Thanks guys :^)
>>
I used to be deeply into the occult but ever since the blood moon last year I lost interest, what happened to me?
>>
File: 1452289462549.png (1MB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1452289462549.png
1MB, 1050x1050px
>>17194251
You lost interest.
>>
>>17194214
I appreciate this. Just yesterday I was lamenting that 99% of the links to various books and grimoires in the sticky are no longer functioning.
>>
>>17194416
Thanks friend, I just like knowing someone uses the goddamn thing.
>>
>>17194260
That picture is exactly how I feel when I am trashed beyond belief. Just melting into the stairs.
>>
>>17194541
>he doesn't feel like Gondola all the time every day
I-I'm sorry, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BszCmBzWHv4
>>
Bump because someone last thread was asking for the new one.
>>
>>17194214
>Various folder
Sort that shit
>>
I have a question. I was involved in an independent Golden Dawn group for about 2 years. I was pleasantly surprised how it was indeed more potent than my solo GD practice and was satisfied with it. Unfortunately while I was in Zelator everyone disbanded. After a year I still have this sense of still being stuck in "earthiness" despite trying to pull myself upward to Yesod. All other temples in the area seem filled with people I wouldn't get along with. Would advancing through OTO or other masonic type grades help me out with this? Should I try harder seeking out another GD temple? Should I continue trying on my own?
>>
>>17195585
bump for this fellow
>>
File: 1421595121959.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1421595121959.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>>17194214

90% of this is milktoast pham.

you guys need to step up your Will power if you plan on finding truth.
>>
>>17195585
I seem to remember seeing this exact question on some forum or other a while back.

Definitely an interesting one. OTO isn't really a replacement for GD, it's a different kind of order. A.'.A.'. is a much closer equivalent.

As for your situation, I'm not certain how it would be solved, tbqh, though I imagine advancing along the path would help. Or it might just go away in time

Incidentally, how did you only reach zelator in 2 years? 2 years is enough time to get to the inner order
>>
File: kelly-gibson.jpg (15KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
kelly-gibson.jpg
15KB, 400x460px
>>17196305
90% of 5k is still 500, which averages out to about fifty folders worth of material.

So, which 500 texts or fifty folders do you think are actually worthwhile? What other resources and materials would you recommend?

>>17195585
>>17196265
There's a GD guy who posts, you should wait for him. My overall advice would be to start working the A.'.A.'. initiations solo and go from there.

>>17194881
No. Well, maybe eventually. The various folder is unsorted garbage because it's mostly made up of garbage that doesn't belong in any other folder.
>>
File: unicursal_hexagram.png (68KB, 582x640px) Image search: [Google]
unicursal_hexagram.png
68KB, 582x640px
>>17196520
It takes almost two years, minimum, to go from student to to Zelator in A.'.A.'.

Interesting, I didn't realize you could blast through GD material like that, and even if you could, I wouldn't because that's a LOT of Victorian Freemasonic Kabbalah to integrate in that short of time.
>>
File: MZIuSMy.jpg (870KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
MZIuSMy.jpg
870KB, 2448x3264px
Bump?
>>
got anything by daniel schulke?
>>
File: danielschulke.jpg (67KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
danielschulke.jpg
67KB, 500x444px
>>17196739
>daniel schulke
Yes.
>>
>>17194214
Why do you use the AA symbol every thread? The AA is kind of pathetic.
>>
File: omg.jpg (15KB, 490x441px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
15KB, 490x441px
>>17196776
I don't. We used it for like nine months solid when folks wanted standardization. The Seal of Babalon's been used twice since we got back from /his/. I hadn't used it once on /his/. Recently I've been leaning a lot on the dancing around the campfire gif and illuminati librarian lady.
>>
>>17196739
You came to the right neighbourhood, senpai. More CS and Schulke than you can shake a stick at in the library.

>>17196776
It makes the thread easy to see in the catalog

>>17196781
Realised today that there's no way I'll be able to get the boughs for Black Moon - there's plenty of public parks here, but not one of them has apple trees, and I don't think there are any graveyards with yews nearby.

I think the boughs are one element of the DBoE that is very much optimised for his own circumstances (i.e. he lived in the countryside and had all these to hand, as well as a good knowledge of trees in general), it's probably the first thing I'm doing to drop.

The question is what to replace it with. The way I see it, it has 3 main functions:
1.) The correspondences of the trees themselves (yew = death, etc), each presumably linking in both to the direction and the rite linked to it in the Hallowing.

2.) As an offering, including the crown at the end

3.) You mentioned before that it had the function of collapsing the circle, but this is something I never quite understood, given its position in the rite. Could you elaborate a bit more on that?

I'm going to aim to have a workaround by tomorrow. I was considering something relating to the colours used for the directions (which I believe you mentioned were kaula-related), but haven't quite decided yet, I'll need to have a think
>>
Alright guys, I want to into astrology.

Where do I find this in the Mega? I was expecting a folder for it but nope
>>
>>17196839
Astrology doesn't real.
>>
File: al shuja.jpg (166KB, 736x1137px) Image search: [Google]
al shuja.jpg
166KB, 736x1137px
>>17196831
>it's probably the first thing I'm doing to drop.
Use eight boughs from what's nearby that you can identify. Alternatively, just gets some crumbs of a branch of two that you can find that are in the book, one for the mock stave, and the bits for after each of the lines on the bough offering.

>elaborate
I dunno if I can, exactly. The fundamental idea, I think, is that you're breaking the boundaries between 'here' and 'there' so you can do what you need in the second circle. It's a closing the door behind you sort of thing. Also, it takes all energies built up at the perimiter and casts them into the same fire that everything else, including the pentagram visualizations, get tossed into. It's another bit of ash for Azhdeha to feed upon.

Seriously you could just use a single dead leaf, crumble it into powder, and give a single pinch with the oration.

>>17196839
Because most systems teach it in some capacity if you actually work them. I've got a folder of purely Hindu astrology in the Eastern folder. I've got "Stellar Theology and Masonic Astronomy" in the Freemasonic folder. I've got straight out astronomical star charts in the A.'.A.'. folder. Much more than that in the mega's going to be system specific.
>>
>>17196871
>that image
>entering the shit_that_would_look_good_as_a_tattoo.jpg
>>
File: al shuja 2.jpg (789KB, 986x1280px) Image search: [Google]
al shuja 2.jpg
789KB, 986x1280px
>>17196882
>>
>>17196886
Not so much that one. Only artists who can do deep intricate work like that are booked out 6 months and require a minimum of a thousand dollars. The latter is much more simpler and would translate so much easier. Going to get a simple as above so below tattoo on the 22nd, I'll post it here if that's okay.
>>
File: 1452349599941.jpg (231KB, 750x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1452349599941.jpg
231KB, 750x1087px
>>17196940
Post whatever, m8.
>>
Why is Tantra so rarely discussed in /omg/? it is quite possibly the most interesting tradition, and much more complex than any western occultistic system.
It has all the invocations, evocations somone could want and it also includes meditation and a final goal of liberation. What else can somone ask from a system? the western systems seem to be much more general. The goal is not cler and up to the practicioner. many people quit occultism because they loose sight of their goals, simply have no reason to evoke.

anyone Kaula/Lakula here?
>>
File: 1445047869809.jpg (101KB, 566x581px) Image search: [Google]
1445047869809.jpg
101KB, 566x581px
>>17197076
I try to get discussions brewing on Tantra all the time but everyone either thinks it's all kama sutra shit, or doesn't care in some other capacity.

Kaula's gr8, I'd love to get some initiation and evoke hawt Matrikas into dem yogini vessels.
>>
>>17197087
>criticizes others for thinking tantra is only sex
>wants to use tantra for sex
>evokes matrikas instead of yakshinis

matrikas are pleb tier kek. Imo kaula is awsome but it limits itself because of mental rituals, instead of actually performing some actions it uses visualization. Aghora is a great "improvement" if you call it that. mixes both things, both visualization and actual action.

whataya think of the tibetan tantric traditon?
>>
Anyone have experiences with Saraswati? I see a white light sometimes and know its her. I think I heard it say her name means she who walks in the eternal light of god.
>>
>>17197106
that was me btw, i still cant get trips right everytime :<
>>
>>17197106
Pardon the joking tone, figured the pic was a tip off. Yes, I was pretending to be retarded.

Kaula has real rites too, see the Tantraloka.

I dunno what I think of Tibetan tantra, I don't have enough experience with Vajrayana to make anything more than a vague comment. I'm pretty interested in Bon, though someone on /his/ referred to it as a 'meme' and didn't really get into why they felt that way.

>>17197107
>Saraswati
Not here, m8, I'm not much a fan of the purely Vedic materials.
>>
>>17197107
Saraswati is a form of Tara Ma. She is most loving, if you plan on invoking her id use the Tibetan tradition. Om tare tuttare ture svaha is your best mantra of choice. Green tara or white tara are safe choices as you have zero chances of being hurt.
>>
>>17197117
>Tara Ma.
I thought she was a form of Parvati not Saraswati? Sure, wisdom function of Parvati, but what in your mind makes them equivalent aspects?
>>
>>17197114
reading the tantraloka now, looked through your material on shaiva tradition. The book about aghora is so fucking precise it scares me that our tradition has been exposed to such a degree. but i guess its good in the times of kali yuga.

Vajrayana seems dank to me but its sold to the public in a really stripped form. Ive been practicing it for a long time before going to india to find my path, and i have to say its really hard and time consuming to get to the real practices. The shit they teach you on meetings, the practices... its all stripped down of the true context.

Bon is dank to know and use the knowledge as meta-system. The context and its substance is dumb as fuck nd basicly playing supersayan. but if you strip it down from the gods and deities and only use the meditation patters and shamani technique, it works well.
Real bonpo are rare as fuck, youd need to get to nepal or tibet to find a real one. Jhankris are more in my style though :P
>>
>>17194214
Le Edgy Thread
>>
>>17197122
to be completly honest, thats what my guru told me. He would evoke saraswathi as an emanation of Tara, somehow connecting them through the tridevi.

In the end, its all shakti, call it durga tara or kali. all the same in essence.

Jai Jai Tara Ma!
>>
File: 1444050021249.jpg (337KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1444050021249.jpg
337KB, 550x535px
>>17197124
>The book about aghora is so fucking precise
I've heard it's...of strange provenance. The instruction I got from my friends who went o India is that Aghora (the book) is written by someone who is at the very razor's edge of the inner tradition, and that it's not exactly the most trustworthy thing. My friends conjecture that the dude who wrote it was being held at arms length for many things.

I need to learn the fucking language and/or shell out for the English edition of Tantralolka when I have the opportunity but there's already a ton on my plate, much of it written by a Kaula initiate himself, so I guess I'm getting my daily dose no matter what.
>>
>>17197135
interesting. For me the exhibition of mantras that would be normally held secret was strange. For example in the Kali sadhana shown in the book.
i would personally never tell anyone even a portion of those mantras.

and the first part, the agni and vayu explanation. Its pretty in depth if you look how secretive this tantic branch is. even the slightest information is alot
>>
File: 1445035933737.gif (957KB, 492x330px) Image search: [Google]
1445035933737.gif
957KB, 492x330px
>>17197133
>In the end, its all shakti, call it durga tara or kali. all the same in essence.
Only for you and I around these parts, m8, we've got some REALLY shrill Vaishnavu who just cannot let go of demeaning Shiva as a demigod. They tend to be folks who've taken a really heavy dose of ISKCON translations or from the tales I hear the just plain prejudiced in India. I've heard tales of people being thrown out of businesses for bearing the trident mark. The quasi-Christian ones are the most annoying, though. You can usually walk away from an irate native Vaishnavu. The Westerner has a tendency to evangelize.
>>
I had a really awesome dream I slept with a blue being. She was bald with blue energy aura. She did some sort of toe lock with my body and we started teleporting through all sorts of places. She wanted me to use the shushumna nadi, but I didn't know how to do it so, I ended up waking up.

Then I started another dream where I was in Andromeda galaxy. I was with a man, and I wanted to see what I looked like in Andromeda. We both looked in a mirror, and then his energy jumped into my body and a beautiful blue androgynous being was looking back. I then turned sideways, and expelled him from my body back into a human form, and turned again back into myself. It was really trippy. Then he started talking about sid meyers civ 14 and game of thrones...

I had another game where I was about to play a Korean version of half life... I think maybe they are waiting for oculus or another 3d device to release half life 3.
>>
>>17197147
Nah, my dudes talked a lot about it, not saying it's illegitimate, exactly, just that it didn't reflect the true breadth of the system, despite already busting lots of secrets, there were more.

But I mean take that with a grain, my contacts are a pair of Kaula dudes and they just recommend getting involved with a Nath group until I can figure out something else.
>>
>>17197156
the naths were my actual goal when i left for india. but... guess Ma devised a different plan for me.
i wish to one day come back and get fully initiated though, and go to sanyas.
>>
>>17197162
I hear that story a lot.

I've got some naths and kaula and Vajrya contacts, I just haven't taken the actual next step of establishing a formal mode of contact; we all, atm, seem content to speak casually to one another about narrow topics.
>>
>>17197179
yeah this story is probably generic to anyone who had met with a guru in india. Its cause there is so little time. yu go on a 3 month trip, start backpacking, meet the person probably mid way through and before you know it its time to go. it felt like i was leaving my family when i had to say my goodbyes.

the worst part is i dont know if ill meet him again, the next time im in india he might not be in the same ashram, or he mght even be dead.

i wish aghora could spread to the west, otherwise this tradition will die imo
>>
Tbh, why is ISCON even a thing? Its like a big group of india fetishist who still want some jesus and catholic church in their fantasy.
>>
>>17194214
>not adding the other library
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc
>>
File: 1375835345841.jpg (2MB, 1522x2998px) Image search: [Google]
1375835345841.jpg
2MB, 1522x2998px
Looking for some occult image vectors.
I'm making a band and what to make a sigil for it with the bands names around the outside in the circle like various other occult sigils (Goetia, etc.). No clue on where to start with the actual sigil.
>>
File: al halka.jpg (44KB, 420x409px) Image search: [Google]
al halka.jpg
44KB, 420x409px
>>17197422
Sry m8, my bad, I'm caught up in Dragon Notes.

>>17197472
Keying it to the rose of the Rose Cross has been standard for a touch over 100 years. Start there. And learn the shit yourself.
>>
Did these threads get kicked from /his/ or did you just decide to go back on your own?
>>
>>17197472
>>17197485
Fug wrong pic.
Find the letters on here, connect the points, and there's a sigil.
>>
>>17197487
I caught a ban.
>>
File: 1361247318390.jpg (49KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1361247318390.jpg
49KB, 313x313px
>>17197489
>>
http://www.projecthindsight.com/

Anyone know anything about those people?
>>
>>17197744
>http://www.projecthindsight.com/
Not a clue. The prices look, wow, but then that's probably the cost of getting the academic resconstructive texts themselves, so I dunno.
>>
>>17197494
Really though, one ban shouldn't be enough to keep you away. I've lost track of how many times I've been banned from /x/.
>>
>>17197757
Kudos to your presence here, always good to see your posts.

Casual reader here, I wanted to ask you, have you read any Antroposophic material? Any of Steiner's work?
I am a big fan, but mostly he just states things he "knows" and theres no connections made to different esoteric authors.
>>
>>17196520
zelator GD guy here. There was a 6 month minimum for each grade with a recommendation of a year for each grade. Submitted my test after 6 months. Advanced 2 months later. 6 months after that I submitted the next one. Told it would go down soon. Then the inner order started fighting with themselves. Advances were put on hold as people started dropping out one by one. Eventually it was just called off. Pretty shitty too. It was my first lodge experience and I was loving it. Really went beyond my expectations. The outer order just didn't know that almost everyone in the inner order had come to despise each other.
>>
>>17198448
Yeah that's kind of the problem with a lodge system - your advancement hinges on more than your own work, in the sense that if other people can't work with each other, the whole thing breaks down.

6 months, eh? That's a long time, given that the outer order is largely rote learning. Afaik originally in the order, you could theoretically do one per month, like Crowley, though you'd pretty much need to be NEET to learn that amount of material at that pace.

I really should change my trip, in the sense that while I was with my order for about a year (a bit more), I haven't been there in some months (got frustrated with the whole thing, for a variety of reasons basically relating to GD being quite outdated and strict), though I'm tossing around the idea of going back. I was 3=8 when I left, may go back and take the 4=7, but we'll see.

A year for each grade is nuts, I've heard of some orders doing that. It means you're pretty much just a freemason for like 5 years, with almost no practical work (apart from random bits like Moon Breath, which is there for no apparent reason).

I dunno, GD has great points, but the whole structure frustrated me. I'm finding the Cultus Sabbati material that Ape and I are working atm is a lot more my speed (even with all Chumbley's weirdness), though there are advantages to having a lodge where you can meet people in person as well.
>>
>>17197076
Tantra is something that's completely new to me, I've only started looking into it because of the Dragon Book material.

Definitely up for more conversation on it if it's your thing
>>
File: jfk.gif (347KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.gif
347KB, 640x616px
>>17194214
Hey OP, where do i start??? what should i read first to get an idea?
>>
Why don't we move these threads to /trash/?
>>
>>17197152
i enjoyed this post most of all
>>
>>17198764

This. Complete pleb here as well.
>>
>>17199493
>>17199712
The beginner folder from ape's library.

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!1dxjCK4Z

If you can't figure out what you want from that, I've started uploading some of the Stephan Hoeller audio lectures, (will take a while for them to finish uploading) and while those won't teach you magic they talk at length about the history and culture of magic, which may give you some idea of where you want to go.

https://mega.nz/#F!F5MjEbqb!PYNfawnJSFErbqRzykCiWw
>>
>>17198565
dragon book? what is that desu, never heard of it.

im always up for conversation about tantra
>>
>>17199897
Andrew D. Chumbley - the dragon book of essex
>>
>>17197991
I've grabbed six bans since 2006 or 7. Mostly I just don't want the situation to arise, like it did on /pol/, where the 'on topic'ness of the threads is only determined by which janis or mods are looking at posts.

>>17198071
By most metrics I like Steiner more than Blavatsky. Crowley's commented Sound of Silence is good though.

>>17199493
No. Though I'd made a couple threads on /r9k/ in the past.

>>17199897
It was just published last year and it's the esoteric stuff I mentioned working through that was written by a Kaula initiate. It's an 800+ pg grimoire that tries to synchretize everything from Iranian Daeva worship to meta-modernist Chaos magick.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>17200422
Anything with a concise tantra colour association breakdown?
>>
>>17200438
All of tantra? No.

What I know I do have is some Aghori material, some Kaula material, and maybe some broad Vajrayana material but I haven't checked.
>>
>>17200444
I have a bit of vajrayana material if you want it. Basic practices, guru puja, and nagaraksha sadhana.
Also a shitton of sutras
>>
File: Kim Jong Il.jpg (44KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Jong Il.jpg
44KB, 500x394px
Why is all of the literary, which handles invoking demons centered around jewish practices? Won't it guarantee bad results when you threaten them with Yahweh and Elohim, while using 9 feet circles with tetragrammaton? What was Crowley's opinion on jews?
>>
>>17200458
And a few tantras, recently transelated
>>
>>17200463
Reeeee goyim get off my board
>>
>>17200458
>>17200465
>>17200472
Didn't you already supply my Vajra shit? Or was that a different anon? I'll take whatever, m8, provided it's not there already and respectable.

>>17200463
AC thought that as long as they didn't have a homeland they should try harder to integrate without losing much of the religious practice. It can be done.

>centered around Jewish practices
Oh yeah? Then why is Lemegeton based largely on the Greek Magickal Papyrus, which is Hellenic Pagan/Neoplatonic?

As for an actual answer, one of the big early influencing grimoires alongside other material was Sefer Raziel.
>>
I wonder, what's the point for people on /omg/ to practice buddhist Vajrayana? It doesn't seem like someone here stepped on the way of Bodhisattva and is guided by true compassion to all beings and wish to achieve Enlightenment in order to save all beings from sansara, isn't it? If not, there's no point in practicing Vajrayana then. I also don't think that someone here have gotten proper initiation from guru (as I know, it's impossible to practice tantra without guru, at least in buddhism) and have read specific mantras for thousands times, or made thousands of prostrations etc. as obligatory preparatory practice before actual tantra. Please, do not be offended by my question, I genuinely wonder what's your purpose besides, maybe, common curiosity.
>>
>>17200480
>Then why is Lemegeton based largely on the Greek Magickal Papyrus, which is Hellenic Pagan/Neoplatonic?
So these predate Solomon?
>>
>>17200508
Historical Solomon never enters the equation of Lemegeton, it's a legend. Myth.

The core preliminary rite comes straight out of GMP but with the Greek godforms and spirits swapped out for Judeo-Christian godnames.

>>17200505
1) You don't know the aims of the individual aspirant. Or even some occult systems as a whole. Some of them are pretty explicit about breaking the wheel of samsara, and selfless love. 2) There's more tantra than Vajrayana. I'm not particularly interested in it as I've said multiple times. 3) You also don't seem aware of the prep work that goes into occult systems. I've repeated specific "mantras" or incantations thousands of times in prep for my current body of work, some of the Hindi in origin, some not.

Again, one reason I've not stepped onto the path of Kaula is that I'm learning from various Kaula initiates in various ways.

The curious will read my material and move on. The aspirants will process it and use them as a stepping stone for interfacing with a guru.
>>
/omg/ is not up so I'll post my questions here:
I'm starting to do Enochian and I wanted to ask a few things

>How important is the quality of workmanship of my table of practice/other implements? What materials does /x/ suggest?
>Are there any other precautions one can take besides the ones listed in the books?
>Any other tips from other practitioners?
>>
>>17200520
>There's more tantra than Vajrayana
I am aware about that, thanks.

>You don't know the aims of the individual aspirant
Well, if person practice Vajrayana, he only can have purposes of Bodhisattva. That's literally the only main point of Vajrayana practie. I don't talk about other "occult systems", so this

>You also don't seem aware of the prep work that goes into occult systems. I've repeated specific "mantras" or incantations thousands of times in prep for my current body of work, some of the Hindi in origin, some not.

seems irrelevant to my question, sorry.
>>
>>17200528
>/omg/ is not up so I'll post my questions here:
>>17194214
>Occultism & Magick: Library Update #27

>workmanship
Depends *entirely* on your goals and methods. How much weight are you giving to the tradition of GD commentary?

>precautions
Don't force it if you don't feel ready and listen if they tell you to fuck off for a while and cool down. Banish often, and hard. You should really have a good amount of experience at your back before trying this stuff.
>>
>>17200535
>Well, if person practice Vajrayana, he only can have purposes of Bodhisattva
Ok, I don't see the problem here?...either someone has their purpose and is going to follow through with curiosity into discipline or they aren't.

>I don't talk about other occult systems
Then why are you in the occultism and magick thread?

My point is that you implied Western occultism was undisciplined, at least that's how I construed the comment about how much you've practiced before stepping on the path of actual tantra, I was attempting to rectify that perspective, so pardon if it's actually not relevant to the actual inquiry.
>>
>>17200537
I see. Well, I am taking over almost none of the GD stuff. I lean a bit on the traditional side. Which is not to say that I won't try and dabble in the GD stuff later.

I see. I've gone through all books I could get my hands on and my goal is to replicate Dee and Kelly as best as possible. Experience-wise I dabbled in other stuff and I kno the usual banishing rituals(pent, hex, etc.), just asking if it's enough.
>>
>>17200548
Then I'd say all you need is the table of practice (not watchtowers), a wax sigilum, a small obsidian mirror, some talismans, etc, unless you just want to paint them onto your table, which is viable. The workmanship should be passable and competent but I don't think it was exactly much in the way of high art, save the wax sigil, that's sort of a GD thing.

You ever done Lemegeton? Planetary rituals as per Agrippa? I'd get a handle on Agrippa before I went much further. Dee & Kelley encoded half their system in it and were probably using their rituals and hours.
>>
>>17200545
>Ok, I don't see the problem here?...either someone has their purpose and is going to follow through with curiosity into discipline or they aren't.
Am I wrong, or do you act like my question was addressed solely to you and not also to other anons?

>Then why are you in the occultism and magick thread?
I don't know, maybe for asking people who discuss Vajrayana here about Vajrayana? When I wrote "I don't talk about other occult systems" I meant that in my question I didn't talk about other systems and also other tantras.

>you implied Western occultism was undisciplined
Oh man, you're making big assumptions there. I didn't implied that. Maybe some occultist who mindlessly mix traditions are undisciplined, but I didn't imply even that in my question.

>how much you've practiced before stepping on the path of actual tantra
My friend, I didn't do this, I'm not even buddhist officially. I also don't doubt in your devotion to your work, don't think that.
>>
>>17200480
Ill pass them on inan hour or teo, gotta get home
>>
>>17200564
I've met a grand total of three I think Vajrayana practitioners in these threads. One of them gifted the books in the vajra section of my library. Most of us are Vamacara interested; the Buddhists tend to stay in their own threads, not sure why, probably something to do about mental v. physical rituals.

Anyway I keep the stuff because if even one single person with low access to materials becomes inspired to find their way on the path I'll consider it a worthwhile cause to have a modest repository of texts and idle chatter about it.

Also pardon thinking you were mostly speaking to me. It's early in the morning and the threads tend to be low traffic at these times.
>>
>>17200564
Don't take it personally if responded defensively. We get a fair amount of the truly devote wandering through who ask the same question. "why aren't you practicing my religion in the way I think is best."

Your post did include
>It doesn't seem like someone here stepped on >the way of Bodhisattva

which is a less than polite way of saying "you're doing it wrong."

And next sentence
> If not, there's no point in practicing
If there is nothing to your practice but an apocalyptic end to the wheel, than there is nothing to your practice cause the world is going to keep spinning. If there are other aspects of ti which may be beneficial or unique, than those are worth examining even without a focus on the end.

>can't do it without a guru
another way of saying "you're doing it wrong."

Please don't be offended, but if you act condescending people are going to get defensive.
>>
>>17200579
>Anyway I keep the stuff because if even one single person with low access to materials becomes inspired to find their way on the path I'll consider it a worthwhile cause to have a modest repository of texts and idle chatter about it.
You're doing great work, I appreciate it and I like these threads, I always find something interesting here. I will read about Vamachara.

>It's early in the morning and the threads tend to be low traffic at these times.
I see. It's 20:20 where I live :)
>>
>>17200602
>If there is nothing to your practice but an apocalyptic end to the wheel, than there is nothing to your practice cause the world is going to keep spinning. If there are other aspects of ti which may be beneficial or unique, than those are worth examining even without a focus on the end.
Also, I have a pretty strong personal distaste for Buddhism. I try to limit that because I love it's sister Jainism.

>>17200605
Aye.
>>
>>17200625
Jainism is more like a cousin to Buddhism, because they are both "Shramana" tradition.
>>
>>17200602
>our post did include
>>It doesn't seem like someone here stepped on >the way of Bodhisattva
>which is a less than polite way of saying "you're doing it wrong."

Yeah, but also I said
>I wonder, what's the point for people on /omg/ to practice buddhist Vajrayana?
>buddhist Vajrayana
Those sentences are connected. If there are people who take way of Bodhisattva seriously I hope they will respond to my post

>If there is nothing to your practice but an apocalyptic end to the wheel, than there is nothing to your practice cause the world is going to keep spinning. If there are other aspects of ti which may be beneficial or unique, than those are worth examining even without a focus on the end.
You start questioning religious bases of Buddhism in general here. I can understand that, but again if a person don't believe in Buddha's teachings then what's the point in practicing *Buddhist* tantra for said person. That's what I generally implied in my question, and looks like I came to the wrong neighborhood with it :)

>>can't do it without a guru
>another way of saying "you're doing it wrong."
but it is wrong to practice *Buddhist* tantra without guru!

>if you act condescending
but I'm not, lol! I'm not even practicing tantra myself! The only thing I'm doing atm is samatha. Didn't mean to belittle anyone!
>>
Monthly reminder that the new moon was last night so now is the time to do spiritual shit for new endeavors. :)
>>
>>17200645
>an initiate in a very remote and very non-Eastern setting stumbles on this thread with an interest in Vajrayana, and this thread offers up some modest practices which may be undertaken in earnest aspiration.
>A guru is nowhere to be found, nor is one likely to in the future.

So...that guy should just give up and let go of his aspirations?
>>
>>17200653
Monthly reminder that the true new moon varies from location to location, though not by much, and the new moon is today for me.

I'll be performing the first of the Rites of the Black Moon just after sunset while the moon is still above the horizon. I'll probably also start stabilizing the Kingdom of Qayin tonight as well.
>>
>>17200654
well, as far as I know, he can't practice tantra, because he won't get proper initiation without guru. But Vajrayana is not the only way to achieve Enlightenment. The guy can just live righteously, study sutras and shastras, meditate, practice 10 virtues etc. That's how I think it is.
>>
>>17200671
>Yes, he should give up and focus on different material
Thanks for the perspective.
>>
>>17200685
People, who want follow Tathagata, should get real in the first place.
>>
>>17200693
*to follow
>>
>>17200535
I have a few books that give the proper recitation before and after sadhana, i have the whole ngondro sadhana with explanations of visualization, two sadhanas and transelated tantra. I can give explanations once the materials uploaded.
>>
>>17200697
Thanks.

>>17200693
>93
I'm not sure what about not having a readily accessible guru implies the unreality of their hopefully already established praxis.
>>
>>17200645
>>17200671
Technically he cant, theoretically he cant, but in reality? ofcourse he can. I just feel like the system ooses some of its shine and magic, theres something that cant be found anywhere else but in the guru-shishya relationship. The uttering of the mantras into youre ear, its all highlights of the tradition. The tantra tradition as a whole is supposed to be oral - thats one of the beutifull things about it.

But to say that somone cannot practice tantra without a guru, or that he cant reach enlightenment without the guru is just untrue. It becaomes harder and it increases the chances you do something wrong, but saying its impossible is contradictory to the tradition.

>inb4 i dont know what im talking about
what is a pratyekbuddha?
>>
File: Jesus Saves.jpg (122KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Saves.jpg
122KB, 612x612px
As always a bump of endorsement for this thread. Frater K's Mega is the most valuable thing this Sumerian cunieform tablet forum has borne.

Some of the books in that library can take you on the wildest rides you ever had.

And as always, a particularly retarded question for the Adepts: What are your thoughs on doing away of Tibetan cosmology in Lama Yeshe's Introduction to Tantra, and subsituting it with say, Gnostic cosmology.

Stripping down the techniques to accomodate them more to the Christian environment, so it would resonate in the level of subconsious cultural memes more.

For example, use the mantra IAO for mantra meditations?

Basically what Samael Aum Weor did with his whole shtick, only tone done the crazy and the mortification.
>>
>>17200895
>What are your thoughs on doing away of Tibetan cosmology in Lama Yeshe's Introduction to Tantra,
Haven't read it.

>and subsituting it with say, Gnostic cosmology.
Could be viable, particularly with Barbeloite thought.

>For example, use the mantra IAO for mantra meditations?
A competent occultnik should already be doing this along with other ritual formulae.

>Weor
I still dunno what to think of the dude. Half it seems like ungrounded BS and the other half seems more or less brilliant, like the stuff I posted on Dialectical pathworking.
>>
>>17200895
easy. Constructing as a coherent system would take you less than 2-3 days if you know your shit.
vajrayana visualisations work amazing as ways to banish spirits, better than LBRP (the banishing of the pentagram thing) cause..

>banishes pentagram
>doesnt become manjushree/nagaraksha/mahakala/any of the dharmapalas to destroy his enemy
>2k16
>>
>>17200937
>2011+5
>not becoming Bhairava to vanquish your foes via a scorched earth policy
Pleb, do you even banish? ;^)
>>
>>17200908

>Half it seems like ungrounded BS and the other half seems more or less brilliant

To me, half of it seems like a groundwork for a very nasty personality cult, which it was recognized as in Spain in the mid 2000's, i beleive. But when he stirkes gold, it just rings true.

Gnostic Theurgy was the final straw that tipped me over into the well of seeking the path to self-actualisation. But his epigons give off this very tangible UFO cult vibe.

>A competent occultnik should already be doing this along with other ritual formulae.

Good to hear, i managed to do a great mantra meditation with IAO during the partial eclipse on the solstice day last year. Was extremely cash, but i failed to isolate the experience properly, as Stephan Hoeller puts it.

Well then, the disjointed practices i'm picking up and dropping halfway are starting to offer some clear path after all.

I guess Carroll was right about something, right?

By the way, are you familiar with the works of one Mark Passio. If you are, what are your thoughts on his maxim that Salvationism/New Age is perpetrated and spread by the dark occultists?
>>
>>17200944
>Mark Passio
He looks like a run of the mill dramallama. Salvationism/New Age horseshit's perpetuated not by a sinister force but by sheer idiocy. Never attribute to malice what could be easier explained by ignorance.
>>
>>17200943
>not becoming Kapalesvara and killing Brahma, thus destroying the world
>not spawning the 24 kapalikas to also finish off 24 incarnations of vishnu
>not becoming rudra to destroy nemys
>not becoming the union of Kali and Mahakala
do you even destruction :^)
>>
>>17200937
>>17200943

It's really damn hard to visualise yourself as Dravidian alien diety when you're surrounded by fatalistic slavs and doing goyim wageslave work for the Control System's propaganda machine to be perfectly honest with you my fraters.

I really do need a good banishing, though. Every time i try to get serious about renunciation and doing away with false refuge, the ego just drags be back into a pit of drugs, hookers, videogames and feeling of intense self-hatred after.
>>
>>17200957
>drugs, hookers, and videogames are somehow bad

everything is shiva senpai, everything deserves love.
>>
>>17200956
>>not spawning the 24 kapalikas to also finish off 24 incarnations of vishnu
Don't let our resident Viashnavu hear those sentiments!

>>17200957
Star Ruby works well, imo. Archons clean out what angels won't. It invokes IAO as opposed to YHVH.
>>
>>17200967
remember my dear prabhupadadicksuckers, Krsna got drunk and was lost in adulterous feelings, and began to destroy the earth ;)
>>
>>17200963
>everything is shiva senpai, everything deserves love.
It's always hilarious to me when I hear a Vaishnavu preach nondualism then rant about X, Y, and Z being impure and to be avoided at all costs.

But newsrooms, srsly, everything's primordially pure already. Don't sweat the apparent manifestations of Maya. They have a place too, and are to be accepted into equilibrium rather than developing a complex about, either fanaticism for or against.
>>
>>17200955

He's an epigon for sure, an angrier version of Michael Tsarion, but i found his seminars on Natural Law to be bretty gud.

It's a pretty good segue into basics of Hermeticism, with a heavy libertarian hue to it.
>>
>>17200975
Imo o dulging in the "impure" aspects of maya is most beneficial. Through indulging in them and considering them holy you get rid of the bondage called doscrimination. In essence, the more sacriligious the act, the more used to it you get and the less discrimination there is in you. (I do not advise any of the further mentioned practices ;) )I suggest shooting up H in a church while fucking a (maybe dead) hooker. But then again, im just an aghori
>>
>>17200983
Yeah, it's that perspective that makes me more partial to groups like the Kaula. If I can get away with eating the dead once a year rather than once a week, I'll take it.

Hell, that said my practice right this second probably looks more Vajrayana than anything, my real necromancy still has to wait a few weeks.
>>
>>17200956
>killing brahma
That's why Shiva outside of Cern is dangerous
>>
>>17200661
Gonna perform it closer to midnight I reckon, but we'll see. Sun sets breddy early here, it's already dark.

Managed to get a surprising amount of the boughs today actually, amazed how many yews grow around here. Couldn't find apple or willow (or oak), but fuck it, we'll make do.

>stabilising the Kingdom

How do you mean? Intermediate Hallowing?

Actually, remind me, are we supposed to do the full Stellar Transvocation tonight (all 14 points)? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.
>>
>>17201003
>Intermediate Hallowing?
>Actually, remind me, are we supposed to do the full Stellar Transvocation tonight (all 14 points)? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.
Yes, to both. New and full moon assumes the entire body.

New moon only is attached to the Black Moon rite as well. I plan on stabilizing late tonight, given that it's between the pact of blood and starlight twice, and I'll be reading that anyhow with the rest of Black Moon.

Sent you notes completed through SA. Now needs to do contemplations of the Holy Mountain, in which you visualize sleeping in the Vault of the Adepts, and I can finally begin working on BHA.

Between those I want to take personal notes on Opening the Mouth, and transcribe the sigils for HU/SA into my working grimoire. After that I'll be balls deep in The Book of Enoch.
>>
>>17200895
Personally, I've always felt there was a way to integrate some of the WMT with extant Catholic and Orthodox mystical practice, but there are few enough occultniks with a knowledge of both.

The Church is shit-tier for mysticism these days, but they really knew their shit during the middle ages and renaissance. May see if there's any John of the Cross material I can poach for parts of the DBoE, I'll see.
>>
>>17200996
>he thinks killing brahma is bad
>he thinks the end of the world is bad
>he thinks that shiva isnt the source of creation and would have to basicly suicide to destroy the universe completly
>implys that shiva wasnt actually the one who saves the world from for example Kali, when he succkled the rage out of her breast through appearing as an infant to trigger her maternal instinct

'Ok'

>>17200995
how should i send you the files? for starters i have the prophecy of Sri Mahadevi, questions of an old lady (Mahallikāparipṛcchā), questions of naga king Sagara (Sāgaranāgarājaparipṛcchā), THE TANTRA OF THE BLUE-CLAD BLESSED VAJRAPĀṆI, The Display of the Pure Land of Sukhāvatī (Sukhāvatīvyūha), suragama samadhi sutra, Purification of Karmic Obscurations (Karmāvaraṇaviśuddhi) Teaching the Relative and Ultimate Truths (Saṃvṛtiparamārthasatyanirdeśa)
The Glorious King of Tantras That Resolves All Secrets (Śrīguhyasarvacchindatantrarāja)
>>
File: Mammon.jpg (298KB, 1024x967px) Image search: [Google]
Mammon.jpg
298KB, 1024x967px
>>17200983

I'm familiar with this concept. Some of the /pol/ more esoterically inclined conspiracy enthusiasts say this was the worldview of the Sabbatean and Jacob Frank's Kabballists.

How does one cultivate the viewpoint that instead of reading the proper literature, meditating, practicing and going to the gym, one wasted the lengthy holiday season getting baked on weed, jerking off, wasting bill money on a hooker, and grinding missions in MGSV, which i don't even like at all.

Isn't that just the false self seeking refuge from being dragged into the Light?

>>17200975

>everything's primordially pure already. Don't sweat the apparent manifestations of Maya. They have a place too, and are to be accepted into equilibrium rather than developing a complex about, either fanaticism for or against.

I realize that. And my problems with self-hate and self-esteem made me seek this whole thing out, i think.

I'm just trying to cultivate willpower and be less of a rascal.
>>
>>17201017
Brahma is a cool guy mk
>>
>>17200995
desu i dont see the problem with not eating the dead every day, or even every year. Aghora is a mindset, if the dead cant be eaten - there are other practices. My guru said that during my stay back home i can suffice with ginger if ill be preforming my sadhana. Lately though i have been falling with my sadhana (lack of needed material ) and just practicing a lot of dhyana and freehand aghora - so getting drunk and high for the purpose of nondual perception. fuck i wish my guru had a fucking email ;-;
>>
>>17201022
no, siva is cooler ;-;

>not worshipping the edgiest god
pleb taste
>>
>>17201010
Many thanks f.a.m, I'll read through them now.

Some interesting shit on the Groups relating to the Azoetia, someone's dug up a post from like 2003 from a guy who seems to have really known his shit, must explore it further.

Decided to write out a quick summary of the ritual directions for Black Moon rather than a full script, I have all the orations printed from Black Moon anyway (there may be one extra one, but I can always write it out)
>>
>>17201017
>how should i send you the files? for starters i have the prophecy of Sri Mahadevi, questions of an old lady (Mahallikāparipṛcchā), questions of naga king Sagara (Sāgaranāgarājaparipṛcchā), THE TANTRA OF THE BLUE-CLAD BLESSED VAJRAPĀṆI, The Display of the Pure Land of Sukhāvatī (Sukhāvatīvyūha), suragama samadhi sutra, Purification of Karmic Obscurations (Karmāvaraṇaviśuddhi) Teaching the Relative and Ultimate Truths (Saṃvṛtiparamārthasatyanirdeśa)
>The Glorious King of Tantras That Resolves All Secrets (Śrīguhyasarvacchindatantrarāja)
I do not care how I get 'em, just that I can present 'em. Use mega? Gdrive? It's up to you m8.

>>17201019
>Sabbateans and Jacob Frank's Kabballists.
I probably wouldn't argue that it was the case, only that it's something 'bad' for 'le aryan man'.

>cultivation
Contemplation. You can act while thinking in ritual terms, provided you don't lose self into the action at hand. I'd yank out the MGS, wasting bill money. and the wank.

>cultivation of will
Then by all means go as ascetic as you need to.
>>
>>17201038
I'm going to TRY to complete my actual research on BHA by the end of the week when the semester starts anew. That's why I've been working so far ahead, atm, so I don't have to break studies (much) to comment on the system. I do, however, think it'll be mostly downhill from BHA.
>>
>>17200528
I used to use literally nothing but a pen, a piece of paper and my eyelids. Oh and a script for the calls.

>>17200579
>probably something to do about mental v. physical rituals.
Physical rituals all the way. The more the body is engaged, the less the mind has to do.

>>17200671
>proper initiation
I don't buy that at all, UNLESS you're talking about purely lineal, formal contexts.

>>17200671
>The guy can just live righteously, study sutras and shastras, meditate, practice 10 virtues etc. That's how I think it is.
Doing that won't enlighten you, bruv.

>>17200895
>Stripping down the techniques to accomodate them more to the Christian environment, so it would resonate in the level of subconsious cultural memes more.
Why would you even do that?
Why not literally work with the subconscious straight up?

>>17200967
>Star Ruby works well, imo. Archons clean out what angels won't.
It's been my experience that they clean our different things, first and foremost.

>It invokes IAO as opposed to YHVH.
How do you conclude?

>>17201019
>I'm just trying to cultivate willpower and be less of a rascal.

Willpower is wildly overrated. It's all about habits and behavior patterns. I don't mean to say that it's useless, but it's not going to ensure success.
>>
>>17201051
Nicely done, I'll keep working through them in turn and we can compare findings.

Will be abroad for work for like a week just prior to HU, so prep for it should be suitably frantic, but I get the feeling that'll be something of a pattern for the next few months.

Weird that we're 1/4 the way through the system already. After tonight, we'll pretty much have 50% of the yearly tasks completed, and will be finished the ultra-babby part of the system, which is cool.
>>
>>17201066
Yup, sworn apprenticeship starting tonight, but not culminating until Thuban in the summer along with the first hidden attainment.
>>
>>17201089
Reading through the notes now

Yeah I'm beginning to see what you meant about the Book of Enoch. Adding it to the growing stack of stuff to read
>>
>archangelic stuff will stop working after BHA

Sheeeit, and I was thinking of doing the KoS and all.

Is it permanent, or just while the cycle is ongoing?
>>
>>17201140
*Might*
I have no way of knowing until we actually take the step.

I'd imagine the path would need to be severely reoriented to accommodate dual work. The veneration of the Witchfathers and Witchmothers would probably have to stop for a couple weeks if it did have an interfering effect.

THAT SAID, given some of these entities are unfallen creatures from Sefer Raziel, I'm sure it wouldn't take long to swap out your 16 circle Watchers.
>>
>>17201165
>>17201140
Also, I don't explain myself well there, because ongoing research.

Examples:
>Shemjaza
I cannot think of a single context in which the Archangels are going to be kosher with you trafficking with their number one wayward brother after Satan. Azazel is number three on that list, probably, as he willingly accepted blame for Shemjaza's shit and on top of that taught us all the things that make us human.

Other entities in Enoch are like former number two men of the big four, so I doubt they individually will appreciate you venerating their turncoat brethren as godlings, BUT I'm going to have to read errything with a fine tooth comb for like anything beyond a feelpinion.
>>
>>17201165
hey idk how mega works exactly but i think this is the right link. i uploaded all the files from my library, take whatever you wish. ill transelate the ngondro and sadhanas from polish, and then upload those two. that might take a little while
>>
>>17201211
https://mega.nz/#fm/8lBhwYDZ heres the link....
>>
>>17201211
You right click the folder on the left.
Go to get link.
Click get link.
It'll open a window.
Click the thing that says 'with key'.
Click the generate link button.
Copy whole link with the key.
Paste into reply.
>>
>>17201215
Yeah, that's just your login hash. Don't worry the account's safe.
See instructions here:
>>17201224
Let me know if you need any further advice.
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!NgZUzSqT
>>
facebook
.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=884135218367814&id=378783888902952

>KEKKENSTEIN'S MONSTER
>KEK HARD
>KEKKENMEISTER
>DR. PAVEL, I'M KAY-EE-KAY
>KEK: GOD OF LAUGHS
>BREAKING KEK
>THE GREEN KEK
>KEKKY POTTER
>THE LORD OF THE KEKS
>THE DARK KEK
>KEKS OF LIGHT
>ENCYCLOKEK
>KEKMAN
>JOHN BARROWKEK
>EXTERMIKEK
>KEKMINATOR
>KEKMANDO
>KEK HUNTER
>KEK FURY
>PUNIKEK
>THE INVISIBLE KEK
>THE MARATHON KEK
>THE MANCHURIAN KEKDIDATE
>THE USUAL SUSKEKTS
>SPIDER-KEK
>KEK OF JOY
>>
>>17201332
Someone needs to introduce Rovelli to Patreon or something
>>
>>17201342
He won't make shit, because he's retarded and wildly incoherent. He can't run a small group of students properly, you think he can run a church?
kek
>>
>>17201231
check out >>17201300
>>
>>17201019
>hooker
The only stupid part of all of this. Why waste your time with that shit?
>>
>>17201206
>turncoat brethren
They probably wouldn't like it, but to what extent do they feel? I have this notion that angels are akin to machines, without any feeling whatsoever. If you mean something close to what we would say "feel" or "think" then maybe that is correct. Most of the time the words used in English are more of an issue than the original terminology in the texts - the original ones of course.
>>
>>17201300
>Click the thing that says 'with key'.
>>17201224
>>17201351
I need the other half of the link for it to work, m8. You got the folder link right, but I still can't access it without the decryption key.

>>17201386
>hooker
>more stupid than MGS
>>>/v/eddit
>>
>>17201419
Metal Gear Solid V isn't my thing, but good show m8.

Memeshit is cancer. Self extinguish. Learn the peace of nothingness and dissolution. Also :^) is the sigil that will enlighten you in this Aeon.
>>
>>17201419
Ohhh ol doingit

Btw, cheers, may maa have you all in good fortune
>>
File: al lataifa.jpg (94KB, 1138x1134px) Image search: [Google]
al lataifa.jpg
94KB, 1138x1134px
>>17201555
>555
And may Shiva bless your tripartite digits.
May he keep your ganja dank and trident sharp.
>>
>>17201568
Ahh i wish o had some ganja on me.

Just did tara maa sadhana. Felt good to let the bliss out y'know? Ill keep drinking till i pass out, but ill post the link first
>>
>>17201568
https://mega.nz/#F!NgZUzSqT!lsGt_lNX2brUXUPjJr2bTg

thats it i think? the key is: !lsGt_lNX2brUXUPjJr2bTg
>>
>>17201386

Because i really, really enjoy it, anon. There's so much things going on, like you wouldn't beleive.

That's where i concede with Mr. Aghori. It is extremely liberating.
>>
>>17201655
You useescorts of r street walkers? Im thinking of starting hookers but im not in the hobby yet
>>
>>17201590
yoo rofl

Thanks mate, you just doubled the size of my Vajra files. How's Questions of The Naga King?
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 390x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 390x501px
>>17201671
Didnt read that one kek. Ill be translating the ngondro and shit tomorrow cause im kinda drunk as fuh riht now.

Hara Hara Mahadev!
Jai Jai Kali Maa
>>
>>17201655

Escorts. Just below the middle-upper tier line, to keep things somewhat presentable, but retain that unmistakble gestalt of degeneracy.

It is a very charged act. I don't have problems with sex life otherwise, even me being my autistic conspiracy/estoric rambling self.

But this, this has some serious connotations, embedded so deep that i suspect go back to the days of Hierodules. When i'm doing this, i totally get the aghori's viewpoint, i really do.

Not so much with other indulgences somehow, though.
>>
>>17201689
>drunk as fuh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OjYrmQKPzU
^This is literally you right now.
>>
>>17201692
How was youre first time with eme, is it awkward as fuck? Im browsing them everyday but i cant decide.
>>
>>17201694
Aahhhhhhhhhh right in the feels. Reminds meof my guru. He would hold threehour long conversations with a wall. No idea what he said as i dont soeak hindi/sanscrit.
>>
>>17201696

Nah, just keep it straightforward and lighthearted and they respond likewise.
>>
>>17201716
Dank, i might order one in a week or so. How do you think theyll respond if i wanted to gather some of their... Umm idk how to call it other than oussy juice
>>
>>17201720

It's their job, don't sweat it Mr. Aghori.
>>
File: 757_1000.jpg (107KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
757_1000.jpg
107KB, 600x800px
>>17194214
Just wanted to say thank you for making such a valuable resource available. Thank you sir.
>>
>>17201729
>tfw will be able to perform tantrik sadhana fully again
Fuck, dank. Time to spend my life savings on escorts
>>
>>17201730
Appreciate the sentiment.
>you will never fug a dank arab milf
>>
>>17201733

A wondeful thing. It even alignes with your religious discipline.

I do have a question about duality i want to ask you.

So, i consantly preach walking the road to selfhood and self-actualisation, at the same time being a professional gossiper, spreading lies for coin and engaging in all kinds of indulgences. From the viewpoint of your tradition, am i simply a hypocrite or is there something esle at play here?
>>
>>17201733
>he doesn't casually ask his ladyfriends in general for their fluids

Thank god I'm overstocked. Reminds me, I should take the Cakes of Light out of the fridge.
>>
>>17201740
You just have to realise that you do nothing unholy. Anything you do and amything you encounter is just shakti, its your holy goddes and there is nothing unholy about her. Whenever you do something with that in mind its conpletly holy, even without it in mind its holy. She is all. Every possible action yiu do is her.

>>17201747
I dont have such dank lady friends. How have you accomplished such ladyfriends, teach me master ;-;
>>
Bumping

Drinking another one for the goodwill of all of you, may Bhairava vanquish your enemies!

Hara Hara Mahadev
>>
Can magic make you live forever? Or at least extend your life for a long ass time? Cuz that's my only interest in this shit.
>>
>>17201978
No, but tantra/yoga can.
Join the tabtra club, we are cool, i swear ;-;
>>
>>17201978

Time isn't real
>>
>>17202091
It technically is thiugh. To deny the realness of maya is to deny realness of Siva
>>
>>17202137

Let it me put it this way. Time-based consciousness, as in, time as measured by revolutions of celestial objects, is a very low form of consciousness.

Or so i'm told.
>>
>>17202154
>consciousness having forms now
You what mate?
>>
>>17202161

Being tethered to perception of time based on astronomical criteria.

What time is it? Do i have the time? Will i make it in time? It's completely arbitrary though, and doesn't mean shit. Well, it didn't, until the Control System made it so that everything was based off it.

Industrial revolution/Prussian education system.

We're always in such a fucking rush now.
>>
>>17202180
Napo?
>>
is the link in the OP still the most current, or has it been updated in this thread?
>>
>>17202154
Theres only one conciousness and thats siva. He is timeless and without obstacle. At the same time, one of his emanations is maya and therefore also time. So time is in reality timeless and is only a delusion we play with ourselves (as we are shiva)

hara hara mahadev!
>>
Black Moon is donezo. Heading to bed now so I can be in half-reasonable condition in the morning for work, but will discuss it with you then, K. Hope yours goes well.
>>
File: Caveman-Campfire.jpg (343KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
Caveman-Campfire.jpg
343KB, 550x368px
Have any of you guys ever tried evoking the elements?
I have no trouble invoking, but whenever I evoke I always struggle to not take the elements in when I breath and just breath instead.
Has anyone ever had these problems?
Any help?
>>
>>17202593
Meant to say breath in*
>>
>>17202523
>I just spent two hours worshiping the stellar icon of the son of Angra Mainyu
I'll write you something when I'm done breaking fast.

>>17202210
Current.

>>17202593
Just kicked off a ritual with an elemental evoking, breath isn't shouldn't matter THAT much.
>>
>>17194416
>various books and grimoires

I just discovered my first grimoires, the picatrix, what should I read next?
>>
>>17202709
>Breath shouldn't matter that much.
I start focusing on the energy and then my breathing.
Then I feel like i'm breathing the energy in, and it's so much energy that I Feel like I am and start to freak out.
>>
>>17202710
What do you like?

>>17202718
Then learn to work quick between exhalation and hold at bottom.
>>
>>17202765
Can you go in depth on what you're talking about please? Sorry.
>>
>>17202768
If you're worried about taking in any elements while you're breathing in, the simple answer is to evoke quickly in the say 30 or so seconds you're taking to breathe out and hold before you make another air intake.
>>
>>17202779
Thanks.
>>
Hello, casual reader here. What do you guys/gals describe perfect as?
>>
What am I supposed to read as a /pol/tard.
I tried to be this hippie but just couldn't suppress my real feelings anymore.
Why is so little known about what the Thule and vril society studied. So far I have only found Evola, Serrano maybe Jung, Varg Vikernes maybe I should just study classical texts and philosophers. Then I see this book in your library 'road to valhalla' research author find "strict antiracist and antisexist ideology." This seems to be a reoccurring theme.
I guess just read the edda's and stuff anyway if you know anything about this subject please let me know.
>>
>>17202895
I'd go historical if I were you. Wouldn't trust Varg's scholarship at all. Karlsson but he's edgelordy. Good luck, my stormnigger friend.

>>17202873
What do you even mean? I don't think 'perfect' is attainable, or that perhaps we're already at a state of perfect in the moment. Hard to latch onto when the moment sucks, but the moment IS the resplendent receptacle of all truth and Truth that passed before it.
>>
>>17202924
I want to obtain pureness and perfection can I obtain through occult?
>>
File: roman.png (196KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
roman.png
196KB, 600x338px
How do I be like pic related? What kind of occult shit do I have to get involved with?
>>
>>17202765
>What do you like?

picatrix is all I know and I like it

anything like the picatrix that discusses drugs or the menog specifically
>>
File: nicolascageonthings27.png.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nicolascageonthings27.png.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>17194214
I love the library you have assembled here! Would it be possible to get Signs, Symbols, and Omens by Raymond Buckland added?
>>
Just read the Principia Discordia and Black Iron Prison.
The latter isn’t really so much magick, but both are fucking great.
>>
I'm going to learn magic my own way.
>>
File: 1288868728525.jpg (135KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
1288868728525.jpg
135KB, 600x836px
>>17204453
They are great, but not so great as magic manuals. If you'd like to poke at your mental conditioning sure, but as magic? They lack anything for you to actually do.

>>17204477
>Your waifu is shit but your dubs aren't
>>
>>17204540
Bern isn't my waifu
>>
>>17204543
Magic!
https://vimeo.com/114099080
>>
>>17203393
>Raymond Buckland
Eh. I can hunt for him.

>>17203368
Venificum?

>>17203167
Go read the Vajrayana folder.

>>17203086
You're already pure and perfect.
>>
Bump?
>>
>>17204818
I'm prolly going to be writing a Worst Curses and Hexes book soonish. Any suggestions on source material?
>>
>>17204823
waite's book of black magic should have you covered
>>
>>17204846
Yeah but he's not modern. I plan to draw from O9A's stuff, and THEM and maybe just come up with bullshit.
>>
>>17204851
Falxifer? Pick through all my edgelordy shit. Mix 'n' match. Do to them what they did to the real stuff and make $$$ off it.
>>
>>17204857
That's what the idea is. Make it as dark and edgy as possible, fill the void for cheap grimdark evil handbooks.
And then sell it for $1500 a piece.
>>
I don't think Paganism/neo-pagan hippy shit is accepted here, but would a thread on Paganism be accepted on /x/ or would it just 404 with 5 replies like I think it will?

Alternatively, do any of y'all know of anywhere on the internet where Paganism is even openly discussed?
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 661x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 661x768px
Tbh what happened to the kapalikas who developed vajrayana? Did they smoke too much hash and became peaceloving hippies? If you think about it, it completly doesnt make sense. Kapalikas were known for murdering brahmins and being complete rdgelords, and then they develop one of the most vanilla tantric paths?
Somethings smells fishy, and i swear its not the pussy of the yogini i evoked
>>
>>17205030
My bet would be that they are still operating, but on the downlow, given how we're in the age of information and india is far too populated to keep regular murders from getting public.
Also laws have changed.

BUT THEN I DON'T KNOW
>>
>>17205030

are you a shaiva ?
>>
>>17205061
>my trip
>pictures i post
No, im a gaudiya vaishnava, worship hanuman and am from the brahmin caste.

Ofcourse im a shaiva
>>
>>17205045
Ive been thinking similarly too, itd be too strange for them to just dissapear or go full vajrayana. Even aghora is not their style, and neither is kaula or trika which stems from their practice.

>tfw never will find the last kapalika
>never will become his shishya
>be the last of kapalikas
>fuck all the yoginis and yakshinis
>get dank siddhis
>kill brahmins
>die in eternal bliss of sexual union with Maa
>>
>>17205083

what's wrong with brahmins ?
>>
>>17205083

are you celibate ?
>>
>>17205088
Nothing, they preach idiotic dualism though. Dvaita vedanta tradition in general is a joke imo. But still nothing is worse than vaishnavas preaching nondualims while saying something sinfull or impure - that literally opposes nondualism

Also - fuck prabhupadaSlaves
>>
>>17204984
I like academic reconstruction. We used to have Pagan generals. I imagine they'd fill with shitposting quickly (like ours!).

>>17205061
We are all Shiva.

>>17205030
That's a question for someone with more specialized education than me, m8.

My speculation is that Vajrayana's what happens when Bon and Kashmiri tribal Saivism met up with Buddhist sects fleeing into exile. The 'kapalikas' were likely part of these initial contact traditions. When Abhinavagupta came down out of the mountains, it was into the Kashmir, but his 'infinite return' just ended up reforming the tribalism and the Buddhism.
>>
>>17205091
No, im an aghori senpai.
>>
>>17205096
>Nothing, they preach idiotic dualism though
That's what's wrong with them, nig. That's not nothing.
>>
>>17205096

i have a question. Why is ganesha so easy to feel and actually see ? i invoke his name or simple bija mantras and i can legitimate feel him. i have never felt like this in any other religion.
>>
>>17205111
Because after all, ganesha is the lord of destroying obstacles. he is supposed to be easy to approach and helpfull. I find similar ease with evoking Tara.

>>17205107
i disagree with dualism but to each their own. just cause they are dualist doesnt make them bad, atleast they arent hypocritica (nondualist vaishnavas)l or pseudo christian like gaudiya vaishnavas
>>
>>17205096
>>17205107
>That's what's wrong with them, nig. That's not nothing.
^He's right, you know.

>>17205111
>Ganesha
Though the modern cult's like, what? 2-4th C. CE, he's probably one of those reeeeeaaaaaly fuckin' old pre-Aryan sort of Dravidian godforms alongside the Horned One, etc.
>>
>>17205127
>to each their own
Weak. Either you've committed to your ideology and consider it right, or you're just fooling around.
>>
>>17205130
Im commited, im sure its right. Dualism is idiotic. But i cant force everyone to conform, to each their own.
>>
>>17205133
It's not about forcing them to conform. It's about recognizing that they're wrong, and stating so. You can't say that there's nothing wrong with what they're doing if you think it's idiotic, because that's lending credence to their ideology, and not yours.
>>
>>17205128
senpai how would you feel about adding a vaishnava tantra folder to your library, ive got a few things i think. gotta look through my pendrives tho
>>
File: 1451865761350.jpg (124KB, 1075x473px) Image search: [Google]
1451865761350.jpg
124KB, 1075x473px
>>17205133
>>17205137
>>
>>17205139
Shush, you.
>>
>>17205138
Absolutely.
>>
>>17205147
dank, ill be looking for them when i get home
>>
>>17205147
I'm just here to post verses from Enoch, m8.

>1. And thence I went to another place, and he showed me in the west ⌈another⌉ great and high mountain [and] of hard rock.

>2 And there was in it †four† hollow places, deep and wide and very smooth. †How† smooth are the hollow places and deep and dark to look at.

>3. Then Raphael answered, one of the holy angels who was with me, and said unto me: 'These hollow places have been created for this very purpose, that the spirits of the souls of the dead should assemble therein, yea that all the souls of the children of men should assemble here. And these places have been made to receive them till the day of their judgement and till their appointed period ⌈till the period appointed⌉, till the great judgement (comes) upon them.'

>6. Then I asked Raphael the angel who was with me, and I said unto him: 'This spirit--whose is it whose voice goeth forth and maketh suit?

>7. And he answered me saying: 'This is the spirit which went forth from Abel, whom his brother Cain slew, and he makes his suit against him till his seed is destroyed from the face of the earth, and his seed is annihilated from amongst the seed of men.'
>>
>>17205147
Where is your tantra folder ? And how do I speak to ganesh ?
>>
>>17205157
Inside the Eastern folder.
>>
>>17204756
>Venificum?

thanks!

I'll be back once I finish reading it.
>>
>>17204823
>I'm prolly going to be writing a Worst Curses and Hexes book soonish.
lol, curses
You don't actually believe in that stuff, do you?
>>
>>17205422
>You don't actually believe in that stuff, do you?
Nope. But people do, and since they do, it means that they can afford to believe it. And if they can afford to believe it, it means that they can also afford to pay for my expenses.
>>
>>17205235
https://mega.nz/#F!lpJxSbhS!k_yZYP8RCzrjjPa9hJl63Q

thats all i found for now, ill look later.
>>
File: SpareBURN.png (445KB, 581x550px) Image search: [Google]
SpareBURN.png
445KB, 581x550px
I need some high quality vectors or images of occult symbols to use in a band project.

Also, using the rose cross, I found that the name makes a giant "A" type figure, which is also what the band name starts with. Neato.
>>
>>17205435
Spare was a genius of his time. Also completely bonkers.
>>
>>17205427
>Nope. But people do, and since they do, it means that they can afford to believe it.

So you're a con artist, got it.
>>
File: 1451049682022.jpg (321KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451049682022.jpg
321KB, 720x720px
>>17194214

What do you guys think about sperm retention, did crowley ever write about whether or not abstaining from masturbation was beneficial to the amount of energy you have? I just typically feel drained after I bust a nut, especially after watching porn. I find it easier to activate my chakras by retaining sexual energy.
>>
File: 1356220677185.jpg (31KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1356220677185.jpg
31KB, 300x366px
>>17205446
I'm a con artist insofar as I present them with both the truth and the other thing, and they choose themselves.
>>
>>17205446
money for magic is always a scam. But in this case he isn't selling a book of curses because, no such thing exists that doesn't belong in the fantasy section, or on llewellyn. What he's really selling is the romance that comes from getting to spend enough money to feed an african for a year on a book of supposed evil.
>>
File: 1452208344031.jpg (47KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452208344031.jpg
47KB, 650x650px
>>17205133
>>17205137
>>17205130
>>17205139
participating in dualism is fine, there is nothing important or unimportant for nondualism. thinking one over another is simply allowing ignorance to obscure consciousness.
>>
>>17205450
This is the best info I could find on Crowley and masturbation.
http://www.esoteric.msu.edu/VolumeV/Unleashing_the_Beast.htm
>>
>>17205434
Just bumping this so ape sees
>>17205235
>>
>>17205932
Thanks, blood relations.

Interview with Mike Magge (has nothing to do with the occult):
http://archive.postdesk.com/mike-magee-interview-the-register-inquirer-tech-tabloid
>>
Have any of you occultfriends listened to Bowie's new album yet?

I'm pretty sure the album and his death are some sort of Thelemic ritual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-JqH1M4Ya8
>>
File: 1444268710967.jpg (577KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1444268710967.jpg
577KB, 2048x1536px
>>17205974
And someone FINALLY drug their Bowie conspiracy into our thread.

He knew he had cancer. He was writing own requiem mass. For so many to not catch on to this fact is blowing me away.

What aspects of EITHER vid are Thelemic?
>brotip: none.
>>
>>17205996
I was being mostly facetious, friendo.

There's certainly some Gnostic imagery in the Blackstar video, though.
>>
>>17206010
Sorry, mate, hard to tell on days like today.
Check my single.
>>
Anything on being considered undead?
>>
>>17206059
Define further, pls.
>>
>>17206034
hola, found my collection of agamas among other things. shaivism related

https://mega.nz/#F!ghxmkbjK!VclKoR1hrVUa9UN15J3CFA
>>
>>17206209
Goddamn dude you're giving me enough to post another update immediately.
>>
Have you thought about putting together an introduction to the occult for people who don't have the time to research so much or perhaps even the intelligence?
>>
>>17206216
adding three more tantras to vajrayana, ones dank as fuck - practice manual of Tara Kurkulle :)

ill be having more on the next few days, prob much more.
>>
>>17206216
https://mega.nz/#F!NgZUzSqT!lsGt_lNX2brUXUPjJr2bTg heres the vajrayana folder with kurkulle and mahamaya tantra
>>
File: Samye16.jpg (701KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Samye16.jpg
701KB, 1536x2048px
>>17206243
>dank
Quite.
>>17206246
You keep it comin' I'll keep backing them up; I'll likely need to gravely restructure my files since I'm getting more than just a few narrow bands on the Kaula spectrum. The Vajra folder can likely just be a dumping ground, I'm busy enough with my own work to worry much about it.
>>
>>17206262
i could provide kalacakra but only in tibetan untranselated, want?
>>
>>17206298
>tfw casualy loking through my tantra folder
>kamara tantra
>ooh i havent read this yet, wonder what is it
>indian alchemy/"ways how to subdue, paralyze and make a man hostile (etc)"
dank, wonder what tantra family it belongs to. /x/ will love this kek
>>
>>17206425
kamaratna*
>>
>>17206425
>alchemy
>>17206456
What variety? Actual? Contemplative? Sexual? All/some/none of the above?
>>
>>17206465
no clue, i have storehouse of tantras which i never touched. i used to search for hours for them and save them on physical pendrives in case something fucks up and they get destroyed permanently. i have about 30 pendrives worth of data all around the apartment kek.
>>
>>17206465
https://mega.nz/#F!ghxmkbjK!VclKoR1hrVUa9UN15J3CFA

thats the most updated shivism folder for today

Jai Jai Ma!
>>
>>17205030
>Kapalikas were known for murdering brahmins

They (apparently) didn't actually murder any brahmins, they just performed the penance for killing one to obtain the merits. This was their "Great Vow" according to David Lorenzen in The Kapalikas and Kalamukhas;: Two Lost Saivite Sects.
>>
>>17205538
>>17205427
>>17205422
>discuss magic(k) all day, erday
>"you don't really believe in that shit, do you?!

Go back to /his/ you fucking dipshits.
>>
>>17207063
Got b& there.
So no, we're staying.
>>
>>17204984

There's plenty of pagan magic that could be discussed. It's not necessary to practice pagan religion to practice the magic either. But most of the people in these /gmo/ threads aren't interested because it might detract from their unconscious devotion to Yahweh.
>>
>>17207070

Can't say I blame them. Maybe you should try /mlp/.
>>
File: satyrs sermon.jpg (392KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
satyrs sermon.jpg
392KB, 1280x960px
>>17207119
>unconscious
>not liking the elements

>>17207119
No :3
>>
File: 1293291397556.jpg (21KB, 494x400px) Image search: [Google]
1293291397556.jpg
21KB, 494x400px
>>17207063
And who better to tell you the limitations of the practice?

Take that low magic bullshit to the witchcraft general
>>
>>17207166
Senpai you liked jains right? I might have a treat for you kek.
>>
>>17208677
>bumping off page 3
Why?
>>
File: 1444875001265.jpg (13KB, 254x255px) Image search: [Google]
1444875001265.jpg
13KB, 254x255px
>>17208682
BECAUSE I AM RETARDED
>>
File: 6.png (115KB, 452x401px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
115KB, 452x401px
>>17208752
Like whatever, dudebro.
>>
>>17208786
>>
>>17205450
>What do you guys think about sperm retention

I thought you were talking about the million dollar spot tantric sexual practice.

that thing where you press an area on your taint while you cum and when you ejaculate nothing comes out and is instead recycled along with the energy,

apparently one of the Dalai Lamas could do this and would be going on and on with all the women in the town all night,

when asked if he felt this was appropriate behavior he exposed himself, urinated on a statue of buddha, and then upon his whim all the urine went back into his penis,

he said when you can do the same you are entitled to tell him what to do.
>>
>>17205996
>He knew he had cancer.

he had aids
>>
>>17208794

the imagination is unimaginable

what a jackass
>>
>>17208682
Bump
>>
Are we in the Kali Yuga?
>>
>>17208938
I T ' S A L L I N Y O U R H E A D
T
'
S

A
L
L

I
N

Y
O
U
R

H
E
A
D
>>
>>17208856
My point still stands.

>>17208543
Yes.

>>17208938
No.
>>
chaos magick is the purest form of magic
>>
>>17209038
meme magic is purer, but both are equally filthy
>>
>>17209038
>>17209041
Define 'pure'?
>>
<comedy break>

as pure as the water?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zwPRGbmrow
>>
>>17208938

I'd say yes.
>>
>>17209083
In the kali yuga, spiritual knowledge gets #riggityrekt.

I cannot see how someone who knows what a kali yuga even is, and posts about it in an occultism thread, can possibly think that they're living in the kali yuga.

Those who do live through it are going to have zero frame of reference or name for it because all spiritual knowledge will have vanished.
>>
>>17206587

Can you please tell me how to start as a beginner ? How to merge with Shiva ?
>>
>>17209096

Do you have any tantra resources of yourself ? YouTube or something ?
>>
>>17209096

>spiritual knowledge gets #riggityrekt

But it did. So we're outliers, that's natural. But the average good citizen thinks his life is in shambles because he needs more stuff. Frustrated desires and misinterpreted assumptions are everywhere. Exoteric religions are compromised beyond beleif, and i heard people of my own religion saying things in the context of their "faith" so abhorrent that i refused to beleive them. Kindness left the world.

The prophecy of Hermes and the Vedas are in full swing, down to a T.

How can it not be Kali Yuga?
>>
>>17209053
just magick, no fancy dresses, mythology and all that flavor stuff
just you and your head
>>
>>17209119
So wait, the cthulhu stuff and tantra Phil Hine brings to the table isn't a form of myth making? Carroll's usage of Augoeides was completely self created? No other bare contemplative systems exist?

I mean, the chaos current is great and all, but it produces a LOT of chaotes who are unironically touting that they 'have no dogma' while failing to realize 'we have no dogma' is, in fact, a dogma.
>>
>>17209125
the dogma of having no dogma is still pretty pure though
I don't want this to be a fight, just sharing my opinion on purity of chaos
>>
>>17209125
How is doing Satyr?
>>
>>17209125

Are you 50 years old ?
>>
Magic isn't real, and you've wasted years of your llife pursuing nothing.
>>
>>17209177
Fine as of a month ago.

>>17209189

>>17209193
>93
Thanks for the post, m8. I've seen the light. I'll run right out tomorrow morning and switch my master's to chemical engineering. I don't know WHAT I would have done without your brave and daring post snap me back into the reality of naturalistic materialism.
>>
>>17209119
>>17209125
>just magick, no fancy dresses, mythology and all that flavor stuff

That's my job description.
>>
>>17209204
what's this 93 you always quote? Not that person.
>>
>>17208938
yes, that doesnt mean much though appart from the fact that our morality simply changed and according to vedic society we are "immoral".

everything in hinduism is a metaphor, the fight between Kali and Kalika is also a metaphor - maybe for the return of die hard theism and the death of science? who knows. But no - the world isnt ending

>>17207166
https://mega.nz/#F!ghxmkbjK!VclKoR1hrVUa9UN15J3CFA (i added two jain files, ones with jain mantras and one explaines jain yantras)

https://mega.nz/#F!lpJxSbhS!k_yZYP8RCzrjjPa9hJl63Q

and this is just two pendrives worth.
>>
>>17209325
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law = 93

Love is the law, love under will = 93

Agape = 93
>>
>>17209333
>9333
>>
>>17209107
im a tradition fag so to reaaaaaly practice you should find a guru. Thats hard, but atleast for me its the only way to truly know what youre doing. That doesnt mean you wont progress on your own though.

Imo - start with the vijnana bhairava tantra. You can either read it with or without commentary (i personally loove root texts) and practice some of the 112 meditations and practices described there.

Apart from that, my folder of agamas and shaivism in general, most of which thoth wil prob add to the mega, is a good source. Read as much as you can and construct your own practice.

Jai Jai Ma! also, you are already shiva, just raise that shakti senpai, and realize that you are Siva.

>>17209096
wait arent we in the 10,000 gold period? also, kali yuga is not literal. Its not like one day you have religion and then the other it all dies - its gradual. After the 10,000 year golden period it slowly dies out untill no one practices. Then after some time the fight between kali and kalika (fucking vaishnavas always put their head in somebodys buisness baka)
>>
>>17209326
also, apart from the jain files i added a shitton of tantras, samhitas and other texts.
>>
>>17209344
How do you get around the requirement to obtain a skull? Do you live in India? That would be the only way I can imagine you being a true Aghora. Only in a country that does the kind of cremation that India is famous for. Outside of that, there really isn't a way to be a "real Aghori sadhu".
>>
>>17209365
im not a sadhu and dont claim to be. im a householder, so you can call my 1/2 aghori desu. I live in germany and polandball, depends if im working or not.
also techniclly a skull is not THAT essential. you can practice aghora in a cement room with no light and way out, with no clothes food or drink. Its just harder and all the neccesary elements need to be visualized
>>
>>17209365
>dig up abandoned grave
>take skull
Seems p. simple, really.
>>
>>17209381
>fuck corpse

you forget steps, senpai. i thought we had it covered.

>>17209365
i forgot to asnwer the actual question - i dont have a skull :( [insert sad aghori meme]
>>
>>17209381
Silly me, that sounds really easy.
>>
>>17209217
sounds like a dream job
>>
>>17209325
It's theletubbie shit.
>>
File: sooth-crying-baby.jpg (15KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
sooth-crying-baby.jpg
15KB, 635x414px
>>17209416
>>
File: 1452302773043s.jpg (15KB, 218x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452302773043s.jpg
15KB, 218x200px
I cannot for the fucking life of me get your file to download from where you hosted it. It's corrupted twice now. please upload somewhere I can download direct?
>>
>>17209410
It really is.
>>
>>17209422
found anything interesting in the mega senpai?
>>
File: blade5w.png (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blade5w.png
38KB, 640x480px
So what do you guys do when you feel an 'unwanted' presence? I usually just materialize this completely white blade with my mind and slash whatever may or may not be there to oblivion.
I'm just curious to know how you guys who go according to books do it.
>>
>>17209505
invoke/evoke rudra/bhairava or Tara maa, enslave it through some sort of sadhana (my guru, not me personally) or just tell it to get the fuck out or else. Usually invoking and becoming Bhairava works. Not much fucks with us aghoris though, its sort of pointless
>>
>>17194214

HOLY SHIT, you are alive then.

why did you moved out of /his/? did mods told you to get out or you realized the reduced number of shitposters wasn't worth the reduced attention and users that /x/ brings?
>>
>>17209793
I caught a ban, m8.
>>
>>17209793
>93
Welcome to the brotherhood, initiate.
>>
File: hACLMoD.jpg (450KB, 1572x1076px) Image search: [Google]
hACLMoD.jpg
450KB, 1572x1076px
well the discordian thread just got mod nuked. They could have at least moved it to trash.
>>
File: bander.jpg (308KB, 600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
bander.jpg
308KB, 600x2560px
>>17209921
>>
>>17209918
hey how did you guess my native year?
>>
>>17209979
>>>/tv/64589890
>>
File: O8upHkA.jpg (272KB, 1000x1798px) Image search: [Google]
O8upHkA.jpg
272KB, 1000x1798px
>>17209979
>>17209998
top kek
>>
File: 66666666.jpg (97KB, 925x642px) Image search: [Google]
66666666.jpg
97KB, 925x642px
>>17209998
almost get
>>
File: eris_and_dysnomia_485.jpg (52KB, 485x408px) Image search: [Google]
eris_and_dysnomia_485.jpg
52KB, 485x408px
>>17201017
Why is it that in every mythology, whenever a female god does something destructive, it's seen as malevolent and we need a man to stop her?
But if a male god does something destructive, it's seen as heroic and creative and we're supposed to applaud him for it?

Seems kinda problematic if you ask me.
>>
>>17210587
Because women shouldn't be allowed out of the kitchen. Duh.
>>
>>17210598
But Nubby, the universe is kitchen. And you can't make an omelete without destroying a few worlds.
>>
>>17210622
Women also have no sense of humor, and thus are clearly inferior to men.
Go make me a sandwich, and roll some green for me while you're at it.
>>
>>17210587
Because myths are about human tendencies and when women decide to fuck shit up it's always mean.
>>
>>17210636
>>17210626
>>17210622
>>17210598
>>17210587
>2011+5
>giving a shit

Also: >>17210626
>Go make me a sandwich, and roll some green for me while you're at it.
>>
>>17210710
>giving a shit
I LITERALLY SAID I WAS BEING HUMOROUS (I.E. JOKING)
WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, PRETEND LIKE I WAS NOT?
>>
File: uei0VTs.png (153KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
uei0VTs.png
153KB, 720x960px
>>17210714
>WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, PRETEND LIKE I WAS NOT?
Y-yes?

>not being a doubleplusantipostironic misogynist.
>>
File: a joke i wrote while high.png (19KB, 475x655px) Image search: [Google]
a joke i wrote while high.png
19KB, 475x655px
>>17210714
>>17210626
I can be humorful. Check out this comic I drew?
>>
File: 1362178187540.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1362178187540.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>17210734
>>17210744
>>
File: 1451844952438.png (161KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1451844952438.png
161KB, 399x388px
>>17210734
that sub is garage. Garbage! I say!
>>
File: 1451845305144.gif (718KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451845305144.gif
718KB, 480x480px
inb4 archive
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.