[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't know where else to post this. I train MMA, and aspire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: chaos.jpg (157KB, 938x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
157KB, 938x1024px
Didn't know where else to post this.

I train MMA, and aspire to be a pro fighter. I have always had this kind of voice in my head, but its hard to explain. Like occasionally I get these "thoughts" that seem like I am talking to myself in my head, only they are pretty dark. The thoughts always tell me something along the lines of I can have great power, but my life will revolve around fighting. Sometimes I get thoughts about how I will be alone, sometimes they are about how I am an angry person, many times its about how I need to cancel plans and social things and go to the gym and fight.

Well I am also a big fan of Warhammer, and recently I began reading a lot of books. I have been reading books that theme around the Chaos lately, and as soon as I started reading it the thoughts kicked into high gear like the book was giving it ideas or something. The scary thing is, since that started, I also started to get a lot of newfound energy and aggressiveness training, so I haven't really been fighting against the thoughts and I kind of think back now, if that makes sense?

Should I be worries about this, or should I assume I am just crazy and not tell anyone and ignore the thoughts.
>>
>>17194036
It's called mirroring. People subconsciously mimic things that are frequent in their personal lives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirroring_%28psychology%29
>>
>>17194036

Sounds like a fucking sweet RP character bro, can I join your thread?
>>
>>17194036
>I train MMA, and aspire to be a pro fighter.
So you think you're channeling Khorne? Or are you more of a prideful, technique-perfecting Slaanesh kind of guy?
>>
>>17194052
Sorry but I am not a very intellectual man. Does this mean that I am sub consciously attempting to mirror the things I see in a fictional universe, and if so, why does this happen?
>>
>>17194069
Actually I really like Tzeentch, I use to like Khorne, but he has no mind or strategy, I feel like his bloodlust would lead to an eventual and crushing defeat, where as Tzeentch is cunning and cruel at the same time. Then again I also like the idea of Chaos undivided because why not both, Nurgle is good to because all things do end.

But Slaneesh is fucking shit tier, no real power or warlord ability, just a god of fuckbois and degenerates.
>>
>>17194078
Hahaha
If you read deeper into the lore, Slaanesh has a lot. Surprisingly.
Khornate fighters often become so powerful, and obsessed with becoming even greater, that they convert to Slaanesh instead. Slaanesh tends to rob the other 3 gods of their strongest champions. Don't be so quick to disregard 25% of the picture.
>>
>>17194086
Maybe its the will of the other 3 gods causing me to disregard him. Don't like revealing personal weird shit about myself, but I have had a dream where I tried to kill Slaneesh to take his throne. Which is equally weird because his throne should sit empty lorewise.
>>
>>17194078
Combat drugs and crazy reflexes? Yesplz. Khorne and Slaneesh are more alike than you think.
>>
File: BpdWxIy.jpg (900KB, 1409x2000px) Image search: [Google]
BpdWxIy.jpg
900KB, 1409x2000px
I taped two flashlights together, I am now Lux the lady of Luminosity.
>>
>>17194071
People copy things that they like or see as cool or interesting because it makes them feel more capable/successful/happy.

It's just your natural instinct to make yourself more interesting.
>>
This is the worst example of RPing I have ever seen on this board.
>>
>>17194173
>RPing
I'm just candidly discussing lore, and since the other guy broke the 4th wall with the mirroring link earlier and OP responded in earnest, I'd say it's probably the worst RP thread ever because it isn't RP, just shooting the shit about warhammer
>>
>>17194149
>>17194173
>>17194225

Sorry I got off track because I am a nerd and also love talking about warcraft.

The thing I was worrying about wasn't that I thought I was copying the fictional stuff I saw, its that I basically have what I amount to a voice in my head telling me to do things that just happen to seem to line up with the fictional stuff.

I can't really explain it, it just feels like something is living in my head with me, I was coming here to see if there is something paranormal and common that could cause it since I never dabble in anything paranormal at all. But I am starting to think I might just be crazy, and should avoid talking to people about this problem.
>>
File: 1438712056633.jpg (155KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1438712056633.jpg
155KB, 960x544px
>>17194538
It isn't paranormal, it's schizophrenia.
>>
>>17194538
Strong or unexpected thoughts often feel like they aren't your own

When these things happen people always say things like "something came over me", "it's like I wasn't myself", and "a voice in the back of my head"
>>
>>17194036
Can you feel the warp overtaking you?
Is it a good pain?
>>
>>17194538
its called schizophrenia mate
but enjoy it while it lasts, and become a champion of chaos
>>
>>17194559
>>17194621

I hope its not and that >>17194560 is right, just to be safe I am never gonna talk to anyone about it. Shit I mean if it helps me work harder towards the goal I want, might as well use it.

>>17194617
Do you hear the voices too?
>>
>nobody mentioned chaos magick

read up on chaos magick OP
>>
>>17194735
wow. I just read a little bit on it, and am now VERY curious and am going to do some more research on it.

Other than stuff I can google, any good reading material you recommend?
>>
>>17195021
Liber null+psychonaut, condensed chaos, advanced magic for beginners
>>
>>17194036
What's the artwork depict of? It's magnificent!
>>
>>17195304
the artwork is of the 4 chaos gods of the warhammer universe, Khorne, Tzeentch, Grandfather Nurgle and Slaneesh
>>
>>17194655
Has anyone put forth a tulpa gone rouge?
>>
>>17195341
Sorry, I am REALLY new to /x/, came here because I figured this might be an area you guys were well versed in.

What is a tulpa and why would it go rogue?
>>
>>17194071
Also relates to confidence
People reading books or playing games try to imitate, and the confidence reduces hesitation
Although the assassins creed inspired parkour videos rarely end well, if only they had a little less confidence...
>>
>>17195458
Long story short: a next-level imaginary friend. I really doubt that's what's happening here
>>
>>17195469
yea, I have no physical visions of it at all. The voice comes in at its strongest usually during one of two events.

The first is when I am going to miss a class at the gym, it will berate me, tell me I am nothing, tell me that other champions are out there working harder and if I do not follow suit they will crush me during my "time of judgement", and I hate to admit it but it usually works and gets me to cancel whatever plans I had and go to the gym.

The second is any time some minor annoyance happens, it will wait until I am sitting alone somewhere and basically try and talk to me about how I should be filled to the brim with rage over whatever happened. This usually doesn't work because I have gotten in control of my anger issues I use to have.

>>17195462
The thing is, I don't feel like I am trying to imitate any of the fictional characters, if anything I am trying to not imitate it, I want to be a good person, listening to the whispers of an angry voice in my head seems counter intuitive.
>>
>>17195517
worth noting though, it does talk at other times. The only time I never hear it at all is when I am either sparring or listening to a certain type of music.
>>
>>17194036
You are connected to God. As stated in the Revelations, the last standing one will rule over their land with an iron rod. You can be one of those. Also God is very very based and loves killing as stated much in the Bible. Train anon, that voice is your soul telling you to go on the right path. Reread Revelations over and over again and be ready for the end. God strength.
>>
>>17194055
Hi I'm Sir Gristlenubs, a 5th level paladin, and I'm looking for my horse. His name is franklin-sama and he's a half-drow with a dark and mysterious past, but he's atoning for his sins.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.