[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 55

File: 1450374715_Motoko Kusanagi.jpg (208KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450374715_Motoko Kusanagi.jpg
208KB, 1600x900px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17188783
>>
Can someone do me a reading pls :3
>>
I would like a reading.
>>
Anyone able to read astro charts? Was told mine was extremely fascinating, then never got a reading : /
>>
>>17193949
I approve of motoko
>>
>>17193971
I'm learning, I will try it! I can find it in the last thread. Stand by.
>>
File: image.png (173KB, 966x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173KB, 966x932px
>>17193971
This one, right?

It would actually help me a lot if you could use this site instead
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw
>>
>>17193986
Can I get one as well? I didn't post in the last thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 670x471px
>>17193999
Here's mine
>>
>>17193999
Trips compel me to say yes
>>
Taking three requests.

Post a picture and what you want to know. No general or love readings.
>>
File: TBrooks-Scratch.jpg (692KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
TBrooks-Scratch.jpg
692KB, 750x900px
>>17194034

will i find a more stable and better paying job in the next few months?
>>
>>17194034
Career advice to further my long-term goals, please
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 478x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 478x352px
>>17194034
I've been making a certain project and am getting ready to submit it to a digital distribution market. How will it do?
>>
Can someone please just tell me if I'm going to be okay? Will this shadow stop appearing in all these photographs?
>>
>>17194047
>3 of cups, The Devil, 2 of swords
A few different chances to regain stability will soon surface but you will need to work hard to keep even one. You're going to be fighting yourself on a lot of decisions but you need to strengthen your resolve and make a choice.

>Knight of swords, King of wands, 7 of wands
Take a risk and try doing something that you've wanted to for a while now. In the meantime, lighten up at your current workplace. Don't force yourself onto one path. Keep things up in the air for a while.

>Death, The Fool, The Devil
It'll be a rocky start. However, the digital market is a long road and you've already picked up what you need to know to make it to the end. I think you'll have some luck in marketing on the platform that was your absolute last choice.
>>
Could anyone read my chart?
>>
>>17194009
You deeply desire changes, a neverending chain of transformations of self. You choose which items to hold onto based on sentiment, either clinging to scraps or getting rid of everything non-essential. In communicating, you freely use intuitive understanding, established boundaries/discipline and playful dreams/ideas/mysticism. Your soul's deepest purpose is to know home. Death, or the ending of things, is the Alpha concept in your worldview. You need to explore your feelings more deeply, you struggle with that. You should travel or move to find success in a career. You have a lot of friends, or meaningful connections, and you have a lot of aspirations. In connecting, you tend to carefully balance your ego, and analyze things' intellectual value and intrigue/aesthetic
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 750x750px
>>17194034
Will I fall into darkness again?
>>
My bad, messed up the quotes on >>17194107

>>17194047 is the first triplet, starting with 3 of cups
>>17194048 is the second triplet, starting with Knight of Swords
>>17194049 is the third reading, starting with Death
>>
>>17194145
Thanks brev
>>
>>17194160

i'm not a stranger to working hard so i'll do my best. thanks anon
>>
Anyone else doing readings? I need help with an unpleasant situation. Pls senpai.
>>
>>17194151
>The High Priestess, The Chariot, 10 of Swords

You're going to be okay, friendo. Keep looking inside yourself and pay attention to your dreams. There are some bad things that came up, though.

Do you really want to change? Is your darkness negativity, or is it just unfiltered reality? That's something that you need to ask yourself.

>>17194183
I'm here for longer than I expected, so go ahead and ask when you're ready.
>>
>>17194073

I see the figure of a hooded man, so crooked, with empty eyes staring into the skies. I stared back and up, and saw a cup so inviting, almost as if it's tempting me to take a sip. Then comes a flaming sword, breaking and destroying the very alloys of the cup; and a lance piercing through the skies into it's eyes, thereby causing a rift and a shift in the atmosphere; making it all clear with it shedding a little tear, with no cheer.

Yer probably gonna be fine, m8. If you elaborate on the shadows, I can make more sense of this.
>>
>>17193949
I pulled a reversed wheel of fortune in my daily tarot

Can someone tell me what this change will be?

21, Libra

Please, and thank you
>>
>>17193994
O wow thank you, yeah that's the one. I'll remake it right now sorry about that!
>>
File: astro_final.gif (66KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_final.gif
66KB, 670x471px
>>17193994
>>17194210

Ok here we go, thank you for taking a look at it! :)
>>
File: ueshiba.jpg (8KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
ueshiba.jpg
8KB, 300x227px
>>17194191
Thank you. I'm a martial artist and I'm having trouble in my home dojo. I love my master but I'm leaving because I feel the senpais don't respect me. Am I on the right path or will this bring bitter regret?
>>
>>17194222

anon, you rack disciprine
>>
Three selective -love readings-. No generals, don't ask me what I see in your love life. This might take awhile, so hang around.

> name/alias
> gender
> query

If there's another person involved, include their name/alias/initials and gender.
>>
>>17194191
What are the bad things that came up also yes those questions tell me what I must do to be okay thank you very much my friend.
>>
Can I have a general reading?

Male / Scorpio
>>
>>17194237
Me:
Link
Male

Him:
Leon
Male

There's a lot of very stressful drama going on right now, regarding our relationship and things around it. I kind of want to end things, but I'm afraid to. What will happen if I do?
>>
>>17194237

James, male

Should I bother chasing Jeana at this point? Would I even get the chance to have a conversation with her, anyway?
>>
>>17194237
>>17194253

And I can't ask you if you see someone else I should be directing my attention toward, huh? :p
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 400x533px
>>17194222
>10 of cups, The Moon, Ace of Wands

What an interesting situation.

Keep optimistic and more importantly, keep balanced. Mind, body, and soul as one. You shouldn't give up; martial arts are a lifetime practice, almost like a career. You may be having doubts but that is one point of martial arts - removing doubt and fostering self-discipline.

About your senpais: What qualities do senpai respect? Discipline and hard work. Don't wait for them to respect you. Earn their respect.

Most importantly, talk to your sensei about what you're going through.

>>17194241
I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. The bad things were the second part of the reading, about your views of darkness. Are you escaping into your own bubble, or are you being forced.

But you should know that darkness isn't always a bad thing. Many good things need darkness to grow and reach their full potential.
>>
>>17194237
Well the other reader answered one of my question so I probably don't deserve this one and I'm being greedy but if you wanted to I'd greatly appreciate it.

> name/alias
Him : Tristan, male
Me: Calla, female

> query
I'm sure he is my twin flame, my other half of my soul we met in a very tricky situation but a sort of death of the old rebirthed into our now budding love. Is there anything I should know? When we met all knowledge I had became clear and I unlocked new keys, we had telepathic communication and when he would disappear in this big event id simply stop thinking, follow my heart and walk straight up to him. I know the path, it is to go back to nature together teach each other all we know and become one I'm sure
>>
>>17193986
I'd love one, if at all possible! :)
>>
>>17194237
Megan
His name is Kevin
I'm female, he's male.

It's been on and off for four years and I have a lot of feelings for him and this time looks like we may go beyond friends. He's like a ghost that haunts me. I forget about him and he comes back.
>>
>>17194275

Not to say you're lucky but... you're lucky.

The girl that used to fill that spot for me? Married. I'll never come close to her.
>>
>>17194281
How is it lucky if I'm alone and single and only have a glimmer of hope?
>>
>>17194247

> Wheel of Fortune (R)
> The Fool (R)
> The Moon
> Rune: Eihwaz

> Knight of Wands
> 9 of Pentacles (R)
> Rune: Fehu

I see a rectangular cube, floating round and round, rising high up into the skies, and radiating blue light; almost suggesting that you want to break free of this relationship. I see the Wheel of Fortune, strains in your relationship, the end of a cycle and stagnation. You are The Fool, hesitant and unable to decide how to move forward; holding and clinging onto hope that all this strain will all end soon. There comes The Moon, the unveiling of the situation after all that build-up of tension. "The path is hard and lonely and there is no end to sight". I see action, overcoming. An explorer with a torch; a new passage for you to explore, however, this comes with consequences, perhaps monetary in nature. I can see a lot of strain in your relationship with him building up to the tipping point. There’s also the theme of money being involved, so watch out for that.

From this reading, I would suggest breaking things off with him. He’s holding you down and back, with no end in sight. You have better options.

>>17194275

I'm Vai, m8. But if you still want one, I'm willing to.

Just trying something new, then fucking off from /div/ for awhile.
>>
File: 1402224324528.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1402224324528.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>17194289
You're not alone, your computer listens to every word you say
>>
>>17194289

It's almost the same boat, except yours still has the glimmer of hope.

I hope the recent opening works out for you. Just do what you can and be honest the whole time. However you choose to go about it, be clear and let it come from the heart.
>>
>>17194253

Quick scry for this.

I see a long table, with two people at each end, like friends. I see some distance between the two of you; be more insistent.

Talk to her, m8.
>>
>>17194237
pls do me

Female
Virgo
How does he feel about me?
I know he feels something really big for me but i don't know if it's love or hate or frustration and It makes me so sad because I love him so much
>>
>>17194354

Please do a scry for me.

Tom
Sagittarius

Where will Taylor and is relationship go? What can I do to save and nurture our relationship?
>>
>>17194265
This is much bigger than a career, anon. You should try it for yourself sometime. Usually the first few classes are free at any dojo.
I won't give up but I need to prove a point, in the name of love. Thank you for your cards. The ace of wands gives me hope.
>>
>>17194420
what do you practice?
>>
File: image.jpg (913KB, 1500x970px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
913KB, 1500x970px
I'm going to be scrying

Please give me gender, query
>>
>>17194237

Micky, female wondering about Jewels, Female

We're recovering as friends but that almost makes me feel worse. After what happened I know it wouldn't be a healthy relationship but I still can't help having feelings for her. It was so short lived but I had never connected with someone like that before. I think she might be regretting breaking up with me but I just can't take her back.

What can you see about our relationship?
>>
>>17194275

> The Hermit (R)
> The Lovers
> The Hanged Man
> Rune: Tiwaz (R)

> 2 of Wands
> 9 of Swords
> Rune: Mannaz

I see a beaker, being filled with water. Staring into it, I see an arrow piercing a sphere, like a spear with no rear; then a bright red, burning trident shining so vibrant. This suggests measuring and weighing your choices carefully. I see The Hermit; stagnation. I can see your passion and love in such good fashion. The Hanged Man, such suspension, going nowhere; being frozen in the air. You want this stagnation to end very much, don't you? With the minors indicating that the end is nearing soon, and you will have many choices to make. I can see a new passage, offering a new perspective in your social and love life. In this case, I would suggest going with the flow and grounding yourself for now, and fret not, you will find your answers very soon.
>>
I'm feeling nauseous and done >>17194237
>>
>>17194009
We have the same sign and ascendant but I'm a Libra moon. I wonder if our lives are similar at all. I wish I had a cool moon like Sagittarius.
>>
>>17194430
Male.
How is my workings with occult and love life looking? I heard there was a entity coming in my life that had plans. I have a girl but she flirts with me like every now and then but then seems to avoid me?
>>
>>17194389
Haven't gotten a reading in months. Can someone please read me? I'd appreciate it
>>
>>17194430
Female
Female
How does he feel about me?
I know he feels something really big for me but i don't know if it's love or hate or frustration and It makes me so sad because I love him so much
>>
>>17194354

More insistant? Does that mean I should flirt? Or tell her my feelings? Or just try to be friends or what?
>>
>>17194430
male, will my quest for knowledge damage me spiritually?
>>
>>17194354
>>17194502

And like I said I don't even get the chance at conversation. I don't know if she's avoiding me or if it's just bad timing or what
>>
>>17194515
Say that out loud, "will my quest for knowledge damage me spiritually"
say it out loud, over and over, until you can hear the insane foolishness that you just typed
>>
>>17194430
Female
Curious to know if what the man said to me, about me when I was a baby is true? Let me know if too vague a query. Thank you.
>>
>>17194430

Well maybe you can follow up where the last scryer left off.

Male. Is Jeana avoiding me or is it just bad timing or what? And if given the chance should I outright pursue her or just be friendly?
>>
>>17194430
Male
What will be the next major change in my life?
Thanks!
>>
>>17194430
female
Will I be happy if I continue my current job?
>>
>>17194430
Female
Will this relationship last?
>>
>>17194430

female
why is it so hard for me to find love?
>>
I think the scrying guy ditched.
>>
>>17194611
Because you're a toxic parasite, kind of an oxymoron, but there you are
>>
>>17194493
>occult
I see a wild turtle and a wooden toy car made in boyscouts. A doorway and a man in a cartoon emblazoned tee shirt. The blotchy discoloration on leaves where the sun didn't reach

>love life
I see stalagmites in a cave and a cliff by a shore. A woman reclining on a velvet couch. A cow with long hair and long eyelashes, bashful, brown, posessing a soft nose also.

>>17194499
A grid, the colors orange and yellow and an orange that is almost red but not quite

>>17194515
No

>>17194535
A crescent moon turns yellow, becomes a banana, ripens

>>17194569
I saw a car, a deep canyon with pine trees. You'll travel

>>17194580
Meteor shower. Yes.

>>17194606
A big antique bible, leather embossed cover with silver corners
No

>>17194611
Acorn on pavement
You are easy to find for those looking, but hurt the feet of the unwary
>>
>>17194700
So for the >>17194493 do you know what any of that stuff means or is it up to your own interpretation? Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17194680

that doesn't make any sense
>>
>>17194700

You did a good job with all of these but... why did you skip my question only? :p
>>
>>17194700

>Acorn

i feel more like a leggo
>>
>>17194700
Thank you. How do you scry? Is it like dream interpretation or what method do you use to interpret the descriptions? Just curious. Thanks again.
>>
>>17194700
Thank you!
>>
>>17194700
Thank you :D
>>
Can someone do a reading? universe is fucking with me all my requests get missed.

Tom
Sagittarius

Is this relationship going to work? What are her intentions? Is she over her ex?
>>
>>17194945
I will fight the power and give you a tarot reading. I'm a beginner so take everything I say as either bullshit or with a grain of salt.
It looks like she may potentially cheat on you, or the relationship is going to be bumpy for awhile.
>>
Hey,
Do me please.
33, Aquarius
Will I find love this year??
>>
>>17194964
You don't care if it's shitty?
>>
>>17194960
Thank you anon. Damn universe sometimes. I apprecite it
>>
>>17194966
>>17194964
W/e I did it anyways. The cards say that there is potential but it may take a long time/ delays. later you might be filled with too much of something and danger and might perhaps face solitude. But it does say there is a potential for a woman to show up, but she might not. Hope it works out.
>>
Female, Leo, 26
This question is bugging me: Wil he ever talk to me again? We were friends, but now he doesn't talk with me at all. I think he actually block me.

He is Leo, is an ex boyfriend (several years ago).
I will love some info! I will not look for him, but I am shocked of what happened. Suddenly he stopped having communication with me.
>>
>>17194527
could you explain why?
>>
>>17194301
Thanks, yeah, I. Do really want to break free from it, but I have such a hard time doing these things.

Thanks for the read! I'll try and get things done...
>>
>>17194983
ask him
>>
>>17194985
Because it is not logical. If it's a true quest you will precisely learn how you can be damaged and avoid it.
>>
>>17194983
Cards say that there's a potential envy bitter thing that might seperate both of you. But in hindsight on how things are going it says that you might get desired results. But because I was focusing on both you and your ex (mainly you) i'm uncertain if the desired results are what you want or what he wants.
I guess i'll also be doing shitty/noob tarot reading now. I'll need gender age and sign. Feedback appreciated.
>>
>>17194980
Do you think you could do one for me too?

Some stuff happened between a friend and I earlier. Well, we were a lt closer than just friends in the past. Anyway he said some stuff and I guess I want to know what I should do.

If you need anything else maybe...

I'm a Leo male and he's a Scorpio male.

Apologies for jumping on you like this, if you don't want to do it I understand.
>>
Hi, is someone doing love readings?
>>
>>17194996
Yeah, I already try. To his phone, a mail and a Whats, that's why I suspect that he blocked me (not the same day, it was over last month).
>>
>>17195004
Gender age and sign of this reading or for some other people?

Mine is female, Leo, 26!

And maybe you are right, but yes, I don't know what's happening...
>>
>>17194997
I understand now, I don't mind being insulted as long as I learn
>>
>>17194430
Female
Will I find love soon? how will my love life look from now on?
>>
>>17195010
I'm pretty sure I already established that i'm new to this scene. But answers help ease your mind I hope... Now getting on to the reading.
There could be a potential restart, getting your relationship back on track but it says in the future it could go to shit. This question has to do with like jealousy and envy in it right? I'm getting a lot of sour vibes from this one.
>>17195018
Yeah I don't really do general readings, I Think you provided me with enough information though I can try to help you but keep in mind i'm a novice. I might have to go soon but if anyone asks around I might respond if i'm still kicking.
>>
>>17195036
If you want I can try to answer your question but i'll need age and sign.
>>
>>17195043
Sign: Aquarius
>>
>>17195038
>>17195043

Virgo
How does he feel about me? He feels something strong about me tho I don't know if it's love, hate, anger I would really like to know
>>
>>17195038
>keep in mind i'm a novice
It's ok, you need someone to practice, I offer as a voluntary lol.

If you can see some insight it will be awesome, I will give you feedback.
>>
>>17195038
>This question has to do with like jealousy and envy in it right? I'm getting a lot of sour vibes from this one.

Yeah he started seeing someone else a month after and I felt horrible and inadequate. Recently he told me it was because he was insecure with himself.

Tonight he called me and a friend on skype drunk.

He said breaking up with me was the worst thing he'd ever done.

Had someone else do a reading on it before.

They told me he was having major trouble getting over it. Had no idea how true that was.
>>
>dig through records
>find an old divination log
>asked about interpreting current situation
>describe current situation
Now here's the rub. The situation I logged, is very different from what I remember. What the fuck. I mean like Stockholm syndrome "oh no, of course I love my kidnapper" different.

Fuck me.
>>
i will do two queries.
>alias
>color
>query
>>
>>17195047
Seems like this year your love life is in for a shit show. Instability in the past. A potential bad new arrival. Then jealousy and instability and envy in the future.
>>
>>17195065
Tom
Dark green
Wil this relationship work? Is she loyal?
>>
>>17195065

Frost
Green
Who or what do you see happening in my love life? And what should I do with the redhead?
>>
>>17195077
aw man, is there any way to avoid the jealousy and envy?
>>
>>17195043
Leo
A reading about the current shit going down in my relationship, please and thanks.
>>
File: loyal.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
loyal.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>17195057
Sorry it looks like he wants to stay the fuck away from you. The cards show signs of excess and it looks like he desires solitude.
>>17195081
The picture is for you, sorry I just fucking had to post this.
>>
Capricorn
Could I get a love reading?
>>
File: tarot.jpg (253KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tarot.jpg
253KB, 900x900px
>>17195088
Absolutely no idea. I don't really do general queries. Like I can do it on general stuff focusing on love life or social, finance. But not all around everything.
>>
>>17195096
"The key to more success is coco butter. "
>>
>>17195105
thanks, I will try my best. It's appreciated
>>
>>17195096
yeah i figured that, he wants me to go away because i hurt him? or I do him bad?
>>
>>17194980
Well that sucks, thanks dude.
>>
Gemini
A reading regarding the future of the project.
>>
>>17195111
No idea, I can do another spread after I get to the other guys, if you want. But the cards showed that he just felt like he had way too much of interaction with you. Like it feels like he's drowning or suffocating. That's just the vibe that I get from the reading though. He could think differently.
>>
>>17195090
Seems like smooth sailing from the past and in present. But looks like in the future there could be conflict over something.
>>
>>17195100
Hmmm, I'll try to narrow it down to how your love life will be this year.
Good news for you. Looks like a friend that you already have or you'll meet someone new, will become someone more.
It'll be a nice solid relationship but may start to lose momentum in the future.
Making it feel a little dull. But what you do about that dull feeling is up to you guys if it ever comes up.
Good luck.
>>
>>17195116
Seems like it'll be hard as fuck.
You'll refuse to give up, maybe it's because you get a joy of working on it like a final boss and you wanna kick it's ass?
It'll be slow but you might pick up some things along the way.
This could be in terms of skills or friends.
>>
Virgo
General Love Reading Please
>>
cap
How does k feel about me?
>>
>>17193949
>removed thoths guide
For what purpose? That's what I've been using as a reference for my tarot/rune readings. Why?
>>
If you guys could actually do me a favor and add gender to it, it would make it a bit easier/ more clear for me. Thanks.
>>17195169
They might have fucked up the copy and paste idk.
>>
>>17194700
Are you still around by chance for some clarification?
>>
File: 1451347362740.png (438KB, 910x898px) Image search: [Google]
1451347362740.png
438KB, 910x898px
>mfw when its 2016 and people believe in this
>>
>>17195198
I don't really know if people believe in it.
I personally find it to ease my mind having some form of answer even if it's ass pulled.
If you want I can give you a reading.
>>
>>17195198
>OMG GUYS CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS THE CURRENT YEAR AND THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY PRACTICE HIGH STAKES GAMBLING WITH PEOPLES LIVES?
man how retarded can someone be in the current year :^)
>>
Going to bed now. Sweet dreams everyone. May be on later tomorrow.
>>
>>17195210
sure what info do I have to give you
>>
>>17195081
present: the world
>i get a sense of some person, place or thing wonderful, a glorious sensation of wholeness; this is something which is part of a successful struggle of sorts; i am seeing an appreciation of the arts

past: king of swords, reversed
>i am getting a sense of betrayal in the past, something which has cut through you or harmed you to a great degree. the sword stands mightiest, while there awaits another who observes the stabber.

future: 9x cups, reversed
>the glory of the mighty genie shines brightest while the cups fly around wildly; the summoner stares, worried. i am getting that excessive worry will muddy up the beauty of the pursuit

reason: king of cups, reversed
>the rod is greatest, while the cup dips into shadows; the ship floats in the distance. i am sensing that a rough discipline has carved curiosity into the unknown

potential: queen of cups, reversed
>the cup dips into the unknown and the lady stares into the possibilities; the night is over-powering and the moon shines brightest. she appears irritated and also extremely curious

runes: eihwaz
you need to be patient with this and not be too over-bearing. think smart upon everything which has and is going to happen. i sense that hasty action will dissolve the bond.
>>
>>17195267
You are a godsend. Wonderful reading. Sending positive vibes your way thank you so much
>>
>>17195267
Your technique and way with words cuts deep. Thank you.
>>
>>17195086
present: 4x pentacles
>i sense that a change is happening and there is great worry about it, a close hoarding of special objects, possibly life lessons

past: 4x wands, reversed
>the two connive in the night, a home looks abandoned; there has been great secrecy in the past

future: 6x cups, reversed
>a trident is flipped downward, I get a sensation of power is flipped, and a show is prominently displayed. it feels as though things become a falsity, while others jeer in the background

reason: king of pentacles
>there is a sadness about relics and prizes which were once held; as the clouds float in the distance, i get a lingering sense of old thoughts clouding the air; the feet are invisible, but the prize and worry remain

potential: star, reversed
>as the water flows, i get at once a sensation of sadness and yet a feeling of peace. one eye watches the water, while the other is calm in meditation and acceptance. the water flows away into the sky, while the star shines dimly in the dark

runes: wunjo, reversed
the focus upon the past will deter the happiness you seek. there is a deep sorrow and, as such, you are to think beyond just what has happened. you should focus upon all of the angles, and not just that which concerns history
>>
f
how will i find a new band?
>>
>>17195125
Smooth sailing is the very last thing it's been, but I can definitely see that conflict bit being true. Thanks bunches, duuuuuuuuudeeee.
>>
If anybody is still doing readings, I would really appreciate one.
Have a lot of stuff coming up, this year is intimidating.
>>
>>17194964
Yes
Focus on yourself first. Learn how to love yourself frst. Laugh at yourself. Force yourself to do things that are good for you. Love will find you. Workout more and eat healthier. You may meet someone at a gym
>>
I need a reading.. What truly awaits me in Israel. . ? Truth? A battle of the ages? Please.
>>
>>17195847
Oops. Should mention. 17. Libra. Life path 11/2
>>
Practicing scrying.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>image pertaining to query
>>
>>17196336
>Matt
>Male
>What will be the outcome of my current relationship troubles?
>It may seem weird, but my girlfriend and I really bonded over Sailor Moon. We watched through the entire series together in high school, so it's kinda representative of our relationship as a whole.
>>
>>17196347

I see the paw of an animal, with no claws or nails in sight, expanding into an rainbow encompassing the sky.

--

The strife in your relationship does no harm, and there will be a good outcome. There's a rainbow always after the rain.
>>
>>17196368
Thanks man. This is a tough spot, so I need the reassurance. I've been dating her for 5 years and the possibility of a break up is pretty harsh.
>>
>>17196373

Did another one for you on how you can overcome it.

Teddy bear, something resembling a dragon's mouth devouring it. Give her a gift or something, make it up to her; apologize if you must.

You two have a really cute relationship, no? :^)
>>
>>17196378
Cute is one way to put it. Basically, me being on verge of graduating college and real life worming it's way into our relationship has put pretty hard stress on it. Mostly money reasons, of course. That's just reality though.
>>
File: 1449965986686.png (433KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449965986686.png
433KB, 800x600px
>>17196336
Juice
Male
Will my next relationship be a happy one?
>>
File: 2457397703211.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457397703211.gif
14KB, 500x600px
I just wanna know when im getting a partner/married
>>
>>17196385

That explains the make it up part, then. Take some unsolicited advice from me -- your current situation is actually perfect for testing the grounds of your relationship with her. If you can overcome this, both of you can overcome pretty much anything at any point. It's a challenge; an obstacle the two of you have to break through together in order to move forward. What comes out of this is a strong, unrelenting relationship. It will all be worth it in the end, friend.

>>17196388

I see an alien-ish figure; it's torso transforming into a diamond, and two triangles stacked together like an hourglass.

--

Yes. It seems that your next relationship will blossom into something beautiful you've never had; but this takes time.
>>
>>17196397
not sure when the time was, could of been 2am
>>
>>17196400
Ahh, thanks. I'm really! Looking forward to it! Really appreciated.
>>
File: 1389054364727.jpg (119KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1389054364727.jpg
119KB, 500x680px
>>17196388
>KS
+1 for taste, will do tarot reading for you.
I pulled the Lord of Skulls (I use an edgy vampire deck for most readings, I find they work the best.) which is a card denoting structure, patience, and stability.
Then I pulled an inverted four of knives, which means mental stress.
Thirdly, I pulled the Queen of Skulls, which denotes nurturing, trustworthiness, and gentleness.
Just for shits and giggles, I pulled a fourth, which was the Daughter of Scepters, a card meaning bewitching and animated.
Basically, you were doing well and stable at a point (Lord of Skulls), shit went bad (inverted four of knives), but you'll meet a girl (or at least a feminine person, I don't judge) that will seem gentle and caring at first, will pull you in, and then will show a more animated side. Oh, and I just pulled one more card cause looking back, the reading felt unfinished. It's the Lord of Knives, which can basically mean you will feel (at least for a time) that everything is back in order.
tl;dr meet hottie, will like, stuff will get better.
Take beautiful bacon girl as a get better gift.
(Sorry if this helps none, to be honest I don't put very much stock in tarot readings, they've always felt like a parlor trick to me. Regardless, get back out there and get back in the saddle. Shit's gonna be fine.)
>>
File: BW.jpg (274KB, 2048x1537px) Image search: [Google]
BW.jpg
274KB, 2048x1537px
>>17196336
>Victor
>Male
> Do I have a future in photography? Should I invest even more time and money on it?
>Recent pic from last week
>>
File: 2457397440180.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457397440180.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>17196397
>>17196401

if the time was at 2am
>>
File: deal_with_it.gif (2MB, 257x193px) Image search: [Google]
deal_with_it.gif
2MB, 257x193px
>>17196336
Y.c
Male
Love reading
>>
>>17196411

I see a large beautiful ring with a harpy on it, and a hawk flying so freely in the sky.

--

If you really like it, put a ring on it. I think this is telling me that you should really follow your passion so you can enjoy the freedom.

Did you take that picture? It's beautiful :>

>>17196419

Can you post another image? I have a hard time focusing on GIFs.
>>
>>17196419

Well, I'm trying anyways. Last reading for now; feeling nauseous.

--

I see a book, flipping and flipping, over and over again, almost so anxiously.

--

It seems to me that you're kind of a butterfly, jumping from one women to another. You should try to focus on one that you really like, and invest the time in chasing her; don't give up too easily. Sometimes, it helps to be persistent in your pursuit.
>>
File: ZhleJtd.jpg (44KB, 435x775px) Image search: [Google]
ZhleJtd.jpg
44KB, 435x775px
>>17196420
Sorry, hope this one is better
>>
>>17196420

Guess I should pour more into it and do more stuff about it instead of sitting my ass all day.
And yes, thank you. Was traveling through Mexico this holidays and took this on the mountains.
>>
File: sandbox55.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
sandbox55.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
>>17196336
Lincoln.
Male.
Should I reenlist?
>>
>>17196433
Haven't really been with anyone for some time now.

Thank you.
>>
File: yattaaaa.png (797KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
yattaaaa.png
797KB, 500x529px
>>17196407
AH MAN, thanks. I trust you on these Hanakos. Or at least, I hope you're right, I could use me a cutie wootie.
>>
>>17196336
Brent
Male
Matters of the heart
Eyes
>>
Who wants a tarot reading?

I'm in the mood to do something here for once, lol.
>>
>>17196491

I've made up my mind on something. How will it work out?
>>
>>17196491
Am I going to find happiness soon?
>>
>>17196491
Which path should I pursue into the occult?
>>
>>17196491
A general reading for the next couple months, please.
>>
>>17195182
I'm always around
>>17194219
I am going to do this as soon as the sun is up :)
>>
>>17196491
please tell me if ill be in a relationship this uear and what they are like?
>>
File: sonne.jpg (5KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
sonne.jpg
5KB, 273x185px
>>17196496
let's take a look, #496

You'll probably change your mind either way.
There is a surplus of fire, in general and specific forms, while the other elements are in balanced numbers, earth being least focused.
Maybe this means determination to you, but to me it means you're not ready to decide.
>>
>>17196491
Me, me, me.

Im between two girls. Which one?
>>
>>17196498
kek

498, it doesn't look to good

It's seems that you've coveting happiness, but what about the things that actually make you happy?

It's a no from me.
(don't find it; be it)

>>17196501
You need to see past illusions

>>17196504
It seems to begin not good, but gets better.
Try to balance your emotions, maintain a steady energy level.
>>
>>17196491
I'll take one. I'm sort of stuck in life right now, nothing really moving forward. What can I do to sort myself out and keep going?
>>
>>17196542
>You need to see past illusions
That's a bit vague to me yet I can feel where I should start with, thanks mate
>>
>>17196491
Should I trust myself and continue doing what I think is right for me or I'm wrong and I should just follow my mom's advice?
>>
>>17196516
Very passionate, 516
It's almost overwhelming, and there might be trouble getting started and not progressing too quickly.

>>17196527
same, to be honest

527, don't go for the easy one. This looks like a challenge but the payoff is tremendous.
>>
>>17196543
543, Develop some type of physical power.
>>
>>17196542
Thanks, I'm really glad to hear it'll get better. Have a nice day.
>>
>>17196580
Physical power? What do you mean, and which card(s) did you get for that?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 266x189px
>>17196568
no problem, 568

>>17196569
Your mom is going to die.
You should definitely get a sense for yourself and follow your own direction sooner than later.
>>
File: 44981-252929-fan4jpg-620x.jpg (67KB, 620x852px) Image search: [Google]
44981-252929-fan4jpg-620x.jpg
67KB, 620x852px
>>17196591
3 disk, Ace disk, lust

Anything tangible, material, physical
This could be a skill, external object, physique, etc.
>>
>>17196491
I'm currently seeing two people seriously, one male one female. I truly feel that both of them are deeply important to me, and although neither of them pressure me to make a commitment to them exclusively I worry that it's an inevitability. Will I have to make a choice soon? Will it be the right one? Is there a chance to potentially continue to share my life with both of these people?
>>
>>17196595
will i get rich?
>>
>>17196593
Yeah. It's just that, she's been nagging me for the past five years so I feel that I'm doing it wrong. Anyways, thanks.
>>
>>17196596
Ya know what your doing is going to hurt one of them deeply already. Also if your 34 fuck sake ditch the girl.
>>
>>17196596
596, my god, you might pull it off
There will probably be a change, there will probably be a decision, and there will probably be some miracles
There is so much harmony and agreement within the spread, and where there is resistance there is composure and greatness to overcome.
I'm actually impressed by this spread, and I believe you'll have great success exactly the way you want it.
>>
>>17196571
so thats a yes tgis year, good noice thnx
>>
Offering one palm reading of your minor lines. Please post your non dominant hand as CLEARLY as possible. Also would love a reading on a multiple girl situation...
>>
>>17196491
How should i proceed with this girl?
>>
>>
>>17196605
>>17196648
sorry homies, I have to ditch

peace out
>>
File: palm1.jpg (362KB, 1535x1867px) Image search: [Google]
palm1.jpg
362KB, 1535x1867px
>>17196666
farewell quads master
>>17196634
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>17196634
I will do your love reading in return. Let me know if this pic is OK, I have a proper camera I could use instead
>>
File: palms.png (567KB, 590x396px) Image search: [Google]
palms.png
567KB, 590x396px
>>17193949
>>
File: IMAG0974.jpg (271KB, 1635x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0974.jpg
271KB, 1635x549px
>>17196679
>>
File: IMAG0901.jpg (136KB, 1032x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0901.jpg
136KB, 1032x1520px
>>17196682

I may never know what this was...
>>
File: Anal.png (183KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Anal.png
183KB, 480x480px
>>17196634
Yo if you want I'll try scrying what you need to know. Also you don't have to do this palm read if you don't want. I'm just curious what's up with palm reads.

But yeah what do you want to know about he multiple girl situation?
>>
>>17196686

melanoma
>>
>>17196686
It's the Tree of Life

How did it get there?
>>
>>17196733

Woke up and it was there one day. It faded slowly over about a week. It had the qualities of a hickey, no sensitivity to touch.
>>
Where's Thoth's guide? I came here to do readings while referencing it and it's gone. the fuck
>>
>>17196512
The symbolism is confusing me. At first I thought they made sense but when searching for more clarity it just mind effed me... ugh lol.
>>
f
cancer

Taking a trip in a few weeks. What will this entail?

What will happen was a result if my boyfriend and I continue our relationship?
>>
Male / 23 / Scorpio

Is this relationship worth furthering? There are alternatives but I can't tell if I'm truly interested or if it's an ego desire.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 640x960px
Listen to the soothing voice of Anthony Green and try to understand the lyrics of this song
http://youtu.be/-ud6v9ZnCj8
Best wishes.
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
This thread still taking new readers? I'm very rusty but I want to get back into the game after a bit of a break. I'm using your bog standard Rider Waite deck, not counting reversals as they confuse me.

What I need are:
>Sex
>Age
>Star Sign
>Question (Preferably not general ones, truth be told I'll probably skip those)
>>
>>17196512
>I am going to do this as soon as the sun is up :)

Thank you much appreciated, hope you had an exciting start to the weekend!
>>
>>17197415
Male
Leo
What will happen if I end it? Am I fretting too much? Will I be happier if I end things? I'm worrying a whole lot over this, and I could use the read...
>>
>>17197415
>>17197002
this was mine, thank you anon
>>
>>17197415
male
leo
love reading
>>
File: XS5LK.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
XS5LK.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>17197415
>No-As-Big-As-Medium-Jock-But-Bigger-Than-Wee-Jock-Jock

Nice
>>
female
Pisces
Will everything be ok? is it worth pursuing this relationship or should I just shut it down for my own protection.
>>
>>17197415
There's always a need for readers. Have you seen the amount of "DOES THIS PERSON LOVE ME???" querents in this thread?
>>
Changed name to a smaller one

>>17197447
>3 of Pentacles, 8 of Wands, 10 of Pentacles

I'd say that you are fretting too much at the moment. I'm guessing that the issue is something that you want dealt with quickly so you can move on but it isn't going to be that easy. Both of the pentacle cards are based around the amount of work you put in. If I 'translate' them exactly as I see them I'd say put in an extra effort into trying to fix what bothers you instead of walking away. Hope this helps

>>17197449
>>17197002
>7 of Swords, 10 of Wands, 5 of Swords
Not a great set of cards I'm afraid. Regarding your trip, it seems like you're running away more than anything, but what will count is HOW you come back, mentally. If you enjoy yourself and make good memories then it'll be a fruitful and eye opening trip and you should know in yourself how you want to proceed with your S/O. But, if you come back with a burden, mental, spiritual, whatever, then you're setting yourself up to lose. I'll be the last person to advise breaking up, but don't be afraid to.
>>
>>17197415
Male
Cancer
What will come of my recent move?
>>
>>17197502
Thanks, I'll try. I didn't plan on walking away anyway, because they'd probably ruin my social life for a good while if I did. I'll keep trying hard.
>>
>>17197450
>9 of Wands, 3 of Wands, The World
A very good draw, Anon. I'd recommend a cautious optimism about the next few weeks, especially if you're thinking about travelling somewhere or generally having a change of scenery. Both the 3 of Wands and The World are good cards that are strongly linked to travel, whilst the 9 of Wands shows that you've met whatever was going against you boldly and have passed through. Good luck.

>>17197475
>The Tower, The Fool, Justice
Being blunt, shut it down. The Tower and The Fool are both dangerous in their own ways, especially when it comes to love. Justice is just as scary as she'll give you your deserves for whatever you choose. Better safe than sorry.

>>17197482
I don't judge, though I get uncomfortable telling people when the cards say to break up. Feel like I'm responsible for whatever happens.

>>17197520
>The Sun, 7 of Pentacles, Knight of Wands
You made the right choice by moving, with luck your financial situation will improve with room for more work if you want it. The downside? You'll need to keep up you social links with your existing friends as you may find yourself isolated/alienated at this new place. But, as the 7 of pentacles shows, if you make the effort to make friends you'll be fine.

>>17197527
You're welcome, good luck with whatever the issue was. You'll make it, brah
>>
>>17197549
thanks
>>
Tristen
Male
Aquarius

What is my distant future (20 30 years) going to be like?
>>
Dylan
Male
Sagittarius

I have been trying to pursue my writing and have been placing more emphasis on that than my current career. Should I continue?
>>
Male
Sagittarius

Sorry for giving my name instead of my age. I am still wondering if I should continue to pursue my writing in lieu of bettering my current career.
>>
>>17197415

Hmm.

Male
Virgo

What does the redhaired quiet girl think of me so far, and do I still have a shot at reaching her?
>>
>>17197415
Male
Sagittarius

I wasted my best years, and it turns out there are very few people worth it in the world. Will I ever get another chance with someone like Laura, and how can I manage to catch myself in time and spring into action, not allowing myself to miss it like I always do?

Today I'm taking the place of the querent but I might do some readings later. Give back and all that. Thanks.
>>
>>17198138

>Laura
>not Lara

Pleb name spelling
>>
Posting this for my friend, since the earlier thread was archived earlier

>My name is Jonathan, dob 22 jul, Cancer. I'd like to ask about my financial situation and whether I can meet my other half this year? Thank you
>>
>>17198138
Lel, I'm also a 29yo Sagittarius male and used to do readings here. Your query hit a bit close to home as well. If you like, I can do the reading for you, but I need you to direct it towards me and phrase it as a simple question.
>>
Female
Capricorn
Will I get into college of my choosing this spring?
>>
>>17198141
In my country Lara would be a very uncommon name. What are you doing here anyway?

>>17198151
When and if another chance comes, what changes do I need to make to make sure I don't spoil it as usual?

I'm sorry, that's about as simple as I can make it :P And thanks.
>>
>>17198161
>The apostle of Niels Bohr at Princeton was a compact, gray-eyed, twenty-eight-year-old assistant professor named John Archibald Wheeler who had arrived the year before Feynman, in 1938.
The first line of page 161 of the 161st book in my collection. I'd say it's a good sign.
>>
>>17198171

I knew a Lara, who I also had feelings for. You posted during a night I'm reminiscing and your situation was just too relatable to pass up.

Had to throw something in there, I guess
>>
>>17198190
I thought Mightily Oats was giving us readings?
>>
Nakea
female
pisces
yo just looking for a general life reading possibly love because things have been shit recently
>>
>>17198201
Take it or leave it, lady.
>>
>>17198194
I guess we're all the same at some level.

Breh
>>
>>17198204
Nah, I will take it but I was really hoping for tarot. Anyway, thanks.
>>
>>17198204

Um, can you do mine then? Even if it's just stuff about Niels Bohr, that guy was awesome anyway.

>>17197982
>>
>>17198204
>male
>20
>capricorn

Will i also be alone this year? i don't want to be alone anymore :( (alone as in love)
>>
>>17198251
shit i meant >>17197415
>>
>>17198236
>Did Lucy indulge in early social chit-chat?
First line of page 105 of my 105th book. Understanding the conversational barrier between the two of you is key to progressing your relationship.
>>
>>17198251
I'm not the reader you're addressing, but I threw you the oracle. This is your year, if you accept it to be.

I see a work in progress or a project that will culminate in a trip or a departure and quite some changes.

I also see a female friendship. She's easy, honest. One would say homely.

An association, perhaps blood ties, will bind you. Peace will be forced upon you as it were.

You will know love. Reciprocal? I don't know. You will also know the pain of failure and I'm afraid to say tragedy to some extent. If you allow me to interpret, although I risk being wrong, I think we're looking at a failed relationship (if it even ever was one). Bad luck and bad vibes in general regarding this.

It will also be a financially difficult year. Depending on your current situation that can mean a variety of things, but be on the lookout and make sure to control how you spend your money.

There's also another association, of a different kind. Social. It will bring you a certain degree of distinction in a particular circle. You might see it as a return of your lost luck. It will bring you pleasure, satisfaction.
>>
>>17198302

I... guess that makes sense? But I dont know what else to do about it. I do just fine 1 on 1 but the chance isnt there
>>
>>17198305
Hi, are you still taking querys? I wanna now if my search of spiritual well being is going good, and if my emotional state will be ok for the rest of the year
>>
>>17198334
Sure. Give me a name and an age. If the name is a pseudonym it's OK, you don't need to say it.

Include your query again in there please.
>>
File: 1451689462260.gif (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451689462260.gif
1MB, 1280x1024px
I'm doing readings. One card, maybe more, as usual. Expect vagueness, as my interpretations usually are. I may not take more than three.

>name
>gender
>query
>>
>>17198354

how are you today, mr.sans?
>>
>>17198347
sure!
Amisadai
Will my search of spiritual wellness bear fruit?
Is my emotional state going to be okay for the rest of the year?
>>
>>17198138
>>17198171
I threw together a custom spread for you.

> You: Ace of Pentacles
> Your Past and its lessons: 6 of Swords, 3 of Wands (reversed)
> Internal/external changes necessary: The Chariot/Page of Cups
> Further preparation: 8 of Cups

In this reading, my friend, you are the Ace of Pentacles, somewhat hellbent on more tangible things. If it can't be seen, it's not sufficiently valued, it seems. At least that's the way it's been with you in the past: more concerned with the now than with something to last.

Ready to move away when the first sign of opposition comes to play: the lesson for you today is that you're thinking a bit too small in terms of the things that you call worthwhile. Perhaps if you'd looked past the daily bread, you'd find something to knead that might you many days feed, but it takes some foresight to transpire.

Whiling the while, and little movement on your part, the cards tell you to part with the tendency towards inaction that has you beat. Put simply: get a move on, but that movement must come from within. A little uninspired, certainly unmotivated, you are stuck in the rut, and you should get yourself up. Power, control, will, force: these are the things that shall guide you on a good course, but once again, they must come from within you, my friend.

And once your will is once more in control, dare to let out your emotions and to bear your soul. The Page of Cups as a recommended change tells me that your inside stays inside, when you should sometimes let it out to play. And it if it wasn't obvious yet, failure to do is the reason you didn't get the outcome you wanted to with that lady you tried to pursue.

Get moving, my friend: this current phase must come to an end, but you'll need to leave it behind if, indeed, another chance shall lie in your mind.
>>
>>17198354
Terry
Male
Is this the year everything comes up Milhouse?
>>
>>17198366
Now, in order to prepare you a bit, I decided to add two cards to this:
> Next girl: 6 of Wands
> Strategy: The Devil

A victorious and firey lass! I wouldn't bet my ass, but she's likely a fire sign, and much a go-getter, with victory in mind. The thing about her that you'll so greatly like is that she keeps you moving and makes you feel alive. I'd say she comes into your life while you are at the height of these new changes to yourself. She won't be as much help as much confirmation for you, to show you that you chose the right self-help to pursue.

Now, for the strategy part: the to win her heart is to make her have fun. You might notice that someone always on the run might forget to stop and smell the flowers from time to time: she's not the only one; I sense you might forget likewise. Now, as far as an outcome from these cards I surmise...well, I didn't go that far, as that's another reading entirely; for now, just sort out yourself and keep your eye out for that lass who always wins.

It seems that we've much in common, outside and within. For this reason especially, I hope I've not done too much projecting. Save for the name, the query you gave could have been written by me. But, I hope I've read accurately and been helpful to you. Best of luck in your endeavors; go for the gold this time, dude.
>>
>>17198369

it never comes up milhouse :(
>>
>>17198347

Not that guy, so If you don't want to take mine, that's fine.

Jim

I want to know if I'm overinvested in the woman I've been trying to reach (the main one i'm focusing on right now, rather). And whether things will take a turn there, or, what I would have to do to improve things, if I can do anything at all.
>>
>>17198354
jerry
male
what value am i supposed to get from my next romantic relationship?
>>
>>17198354
Sylwia
Female
Will I finaly achive astral projection in this year?
Also will I go to college this March?
>>
>>17198365
There's going to be an incident at home. An accident perhaps, but I do not know how bad it's going to be. It will come as a surprise, and may have beneficial results. Think of insurance money, or some kind of benefit derived of a bad situation.

It looks like you're not going to focus very much on your search. Perhaps distracted by investments or money problems (or possibilities of good earnings, that I don't know). This might result in abandonment, which, well, is not useful at all.

You seem to be coming from a state of passivity into this, of not being quite there... It's always been the material world that you can't quite conciliate with your spirituality.

I think you need to set your material matters in order before focusing on your spiritual search.
>>
File: 1451656621297.png (226KB, 966x895px) Image search: [Google]
1451656621297.png
226KB, 966x895px
>>17198364
I suppose I'm alright, nothing much to say or comment on that. How are you doing, anon?

>>17198369
10 of Disks (Wealth).

All I can see coming up in this year is a lot of wealth and success in the physical, material sense. In a way, I could say something is going to come up or at least complete itself, for the card is a 10. A completion, of sorts. So I could say yes. An uncertain yes, but it seems a yes to me.

>>17198381
II, The Priestess.

It seems that you will have to learn something from the internal, something from the inside. Something involving more of the female archetypes: darkness, intuition, feelings and what not. Inner wisdom and what not. It's basically revolving what the female is supposed to represent in the occult. You can look more on this up, for I'm not well versed enough in occult and Thoth in general to say anything more on this topic. I can just point you to the general direction.
>>
>>17198407
good, that sounds like me I will try hard then. Thank you!
>>
>>17198366
>>17198371
Holy shit.

Well, it's not like you told me anything I didn't already know, but I've been thinking about all this inaction business a lot today, and how it's getting out of hand. I'm absolutely amazed at how spot on that was.

You gave me an additional stimulus to get my shit together. And yeah, keep an eye out.

But to be honest, what has me most intrigued and excited right now is to know more about what deck you use, what method (your setup as it were), and what do you recommend for someone who's only used oracle cards to move to tarot?

Again, I'm sincerely thankful.
>>
>>17198371
can I haz a love read plz
>>
I'd be up for a reading.

Been single for two years, but has allowed me to focus and excell with work and school. Should I keep my love life dead or try and breath life into it, if so how.
>>
File: 1451341749888.png (335KB, 600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451341749888.png
335KB, 600x1080px
>>17198382
>will you achieve astral projection in this year

Nine of Cups (Happiness).

Right what it says on the label, Sylwia. It seems that you will indeed manage to do so, and it'll go quite nicely for you in general. At least if you won't, you're going to be well and good on your way to getting it and accomplishing it. After all, it's a card that's simply one step away from completion. Even so, it's a good card. It's a good sign.

>will you go to college this March?

XIII, Death.

Now this is where I'm not too certain of things. It does symbolize change, and often times it may just mean positive change, so I suppose that's a yes? Perhaps it may even be a no, but it'll lead to other things happening that are related. I'm not quite sure and I fear that I may be ranting here, but it seems that something will indeed happen. I'm going to roll with my gut feeling and say that it's a yes.

A good reading overall. Good luck and have a nice year ahead of you.
>>
Good evening, my friends. I just finished my sixty hour work week, I have tomorrow off, I have a full stomach, and I've got a six pack of beer.

What does this mean for the fine folks at /x/? Tarot readings!

Here's information for you about my readings, as well as what I need to read you.

I'm using the Halloween Tarot deck, which is based on the Rider-Waite system. Most of the cards keep the same meaning, but due to the deck having different suits and art, some meanings do differ from the standard.

The suits are as follows:
Pumpkins = Pentacles
Ghosts = Cups
Bats = Swords
Imps = Wands

Most of my readings use the three card format of "Past, Present, Future." I like this spread because it provides me with a little bit of insight as to what might have stemmed your current problem or query, thus allowing me to read the cards a little more accurately and personally. That said, I also will do one card, two card, and modified three card readings as I feel is necessary to suit your question. So, we're not exactly locked into that one spread.

Here's the information that I need to read you:

-Your query (generals and love readings are fine)
-A simple colored shape that you can "feel" or connect to (i.e. a green square, purple triangle, orange star, burnt orange pentagon, etc. etc. the more complex the shape, the harder it is to hold in my minds eye and concentrate)

A couple things to keep in mind: I am of the thorough opinion that there's only two things set in stone, and that is death and taxes. Any reading that I give is simply the most likely outcome if you continue to follow our current path. Any outcome can be changed, your wyrd and orlog are not static things, they are shaped by your input.

I will be taking a shower before doing any readings (construction work tends to make you sweaty). As soon as I get back, I'll start with the first-in-line querent and go from there. Gods go with you, friends.
>>
>>17198471

how's lucifer doing?
>>
>>17198471

What or who do you see in my romantic life, and what does the situation require to make it real? That's within my capacity
>>
>>17198476
He's doing good. He's sitting on the arm of the sofa dejectedly right now, probably because the computer is in my lap, and not him.
>>
>>17198478
>>17198471

Meant to include, a green star

Ack, sorry!
>>
>>17198471
A love reading would just make my day. Purple star.
>>
>>17198481

you monster! let the kitty on your lap pls
>>
>>17198471
I have a question, is it hard to teach myself giving tarot reading? For some time I have been really interested in it and I maybe this year I will try to learn it? But is it hard?
>>
>>17198470
Thank you very much for it.
If Death symbolize change, that means that some big changes are going to happen to me in March or before that, right?
>>
>>17198498
No problem. It was specifically in regards of this query; whether you'll go to the college. I drew the Death, and I'm willing to say that something is indeed going to happen, perhaps for the more of a positive side than anything negative. I mean, it's quite possibly going to be a yes, like I said.
>>
>>17198471
Love reading please.
Yellow triangle, thanks!
>>
>>17198471
Love general please and thanks!
white circle
>>
>>17198471
In two days I'm going to do something bad.

I'd like to know how bad things might get.

Green circle.
>>
>>17198471

just give me a love reading too i guess, i want to know when i'll finally find a qt bf. i choose a purple star
>>
>>17198562

You live around Indiana?

...seriously though you could throw a rock and hit a willing guy. Just make sure he's single
>>
Practicing scrying and one-card readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>image related to query
>>
>>17198576
kaliko
female
What can I do to find satisfaction and fulfillment in life?
>>
File: heartbeat-clipart-ECG-Line3.png (5KB, 254x339px) Image search: [Google]
heartbeat-clipart-ECG-Line3.png
5KB, 254x339px
>>17198576
Sunny
Female
Will I find what I'm looking for?
>>
File: 1395285268745.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1395285268745.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
>>17198576

>>17198576

Frost
Male
Romantic advice? I've got my eye on a girl right now but I dont know if she's it. I mean she could be but i haven't been able to probe much yet. I'm just sort of waiting to see what happens
>>
>>17198566

do you really think it's that easy, anon? do you?
>>
All right folks, commencing with the readings!

Gonna go ahead and address this, though.
>>17198490
Nah, it ain't too bad. Honestly, it's a little overwhelming at first. You open up that pack of cards and you go "holy shit, how am I supposed to remember all this? What does that mean, this is weird. I feel awkward doing this."

However, most decks come with a little insert that has a brief explanation of the card meanings. With that said, you can always buy a companion book (my first deck came with one that I still use as a reference), or turn to using the internet (there's a shit ton of information to be found).

And nothing says that you can use a reference -during- your readings, either. In fact, I still use one for cards I'm not particularly familiar with.

All in all, I'd say go for it. It's an enjoyable experience, and you can even help people now and again too.

Cheers, my friend!
>>
>>17198609

It should be
>>
>>17198588

I see multiple circles, expanding and expanding, almost banding together.

I drew the 10 of Swords, and the rune Uruz.

--

Am I right to say that you crave change, an ending to the current stagnation? Realize that everything changes with time, for better or worse; but it changes. So, what can you do? Strength, my friend. The strength and determination to let go and move forward; to remove the swords stuck in yourself. Decide on one thing, and go forth with it. It seems that physical strength is also indicated here, so perhaps try working out/exercising more -- go out for a run or walk, lift some weights if you're into that.
>>
>>17198647
Thank you. I appreciate that.

Pretty spot on.
>>
>>17198576
Emil
Male
Should I return in the Spring? What is to come if I do return?
>>
>>17198603

I see a huge claymore, diminishing into a smaller sword; almost like a stick.

I drew the Judgement reversed, and the rune Isa.

--

Do you really want what you're looking for? It seems to me that you're really uncertain and stuck about this, but to answer your question: it looks like a simple no. I'm tempted to say that what you're looking for will no longer be what you want in the near future, but eh.
>>
File: Large_bonfire.jpg (129KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Large_bonfire.jpg
129KB, 800x533px
>>17198576
>Riley
>Male
So this shit is kinda pissing me off. I've been talking to a girl and she seems like she's into me sometimes but then she either takes a long time to respond or ignores me. Should I just fucking give up and go for someone else or stop?
>>
I'm not really sure how the new /div/ threads work, but I'm curious to know if anyone would mind doing a reading for me. Nothing big, just relationship question. [spoiler]Something I had gotten answered a few days ago but anxiety is killing me for another opinion.[/spoiler]
>>
I'm done for now, sorry.

>>17198681

Will be back later to catch this and other queries.

>>17198669

I see a vast amount of energy, expanding and charging on forward endlessly.

I drew the 6 of Wands, and the rune Algiz.

--

The common theme here is happiness, victory and protection. Yes, it looks like you should; I don't see anything bad coming from this, and it looks like you will have some life-changing choices to make here; you should ground yourself first before making any decision.
>>
>>17198713
God damnit how long are you gone for
>>
>>17198439
I just use a Rider-Waite deck, which I feel is best for beginners. Truth be told, I'm still a relative novice with tarot, having gotten my first deck about half a year ago. Before that, I read runes and scried, and my first cartomancy was actually with Lotería (Mexican bingo) cards, so I think I might have a sense of what you're experiencing going from Oracle to Tarot. Once again, I recommend RW, at least for the abundance of available resources.

As far as the spread, I made it up for the query. I thought of which issues would be important and how you could get the most out of a reading, and I assigned positions based on that. I used to read without set spreads, but I've found custom spreads are helpful once you know what you're doing and want to give extra insight. In your case, the question may as well have been asked by me, so I thought of what I would want to know if I had asked it; easy from there.

Pic related is Rustig's guide for beginners. Tarot cards are dense with meaning that I haven't even begun to comprehend, but studying will help you get better with them. Once you've gotten through those steps, you can try out different spreads. Sometimes I just google spreads to try out for funzies. I've also gone through all of the spreads Thoth shared in his guide; good stuff there.

>>17198454
Only that one today; I'm at the gym now.
>>
>>17198713
Thank you. It's been a while since I've gotten readings here, and both my queriries ended up positive. I'm glad. It helps to keep the momentum I have going out.
>>
>>17198478

I tried to do yours, and I honestly couldn't make heads or tails of it, give me a short bit and I'll try to do yours again.

To everyone else, sorry for the delay, I'm getting around to it.
>>
>>17198735
aaaaand never mind. My wife needs the laptop, apparently. So the whole thing is fucked. Be back later on, possibly. Sorry, friends.
>>
>>17198738

That was one hell of a cliffhanger, friend.

Let me tell you I'm currently trying to impress someone, but it may or may not work. Lucky you, being married already. :p
>>
>>17198713

Your order is whack, dawg. But you're the one doing the work, so hey, do yo thang
>>
>>17198604

I see a smile, turning into a frown, then turning into a smile; back and forth.

I drew the 7 of Cups, and the rune Perthro.

--

Romantic advice, eh? I'm not very good at those. But well, it seems to me that you're too anxious, friend. I suppose waiting could be the best move here, and you should realize that you won't end up with every girl you date for life; they're all passages and experiences; a book waiting to be read and learned.

>>17198681

Will do yours in 30 minutes to an hour.
>>
Tristen
January 29 male
>>
>>17198852

I can live with that. Thank you.

Would love to find the one that'll last, though
>>
>>17198681

I see a butterfly, shining so brightly with an white aura, flying round and round.

I drew The Lovers reversed, and the rune Uruz.

--

I'm inclined to say that she's the butterfly, flying from guy to guy. Along with the card and rune I drew, I think it may be in your best interest to get away from her and go for somebody else. You need to be the strong one here; the alpha male. Don't talk to her unless she talks to you, and even then, give her the cold shoulder. Let her come to you, not the other way round.
>>
File: More glorious dawn -.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
More glorious dawn -.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17198576
Aperon
Female
What is there for me to do in this situation? I want to do something rather rash, but a good part of me says otherwise. I would take the logical position here and not do it and see how it'll go, but I'm at my wits end here. Just ask the cards as to what I should do; calm down, relax, get angry, whatever. What's worth it?
>>
>>17198946

I'm done scrying for now, so just a short tarot+runes.

I drew the 6 of Cups reversed for your current situation, indicating that it's caused by something in the past.

What you should do is indicated by the reversed Knight of Cups, try to overcome it.

The outcome is indicated by the 10 of Swords, release of pain.

The general theme is indicated by the rune Isa, the rune of ice; a standstill.

--

I'd say taking the logical, rational and realistic position here is the right way forward. If this is a relationship situation, there may be a third party involved and you should avoid doing anything rash, in this case. If this is not, I'd say you have not many options to move forward other than to calm down conquer it; breaking the ice. I'm not too sure what to make of this entire spread without knowing the situation, so this may be of little help; I'm sorry.
>>
>>17199078
If I took a pic of my palm, can someone do a palm reading of it?
>>
>>17199116
I'm also intersted in that so is anyone taking requests for palm reading?
>>
>>17199122
I have no idea if any readers here know how to but I figured I should ask :)
>>
>>17199116
Im just here to troll your slutty asian ass
>>
>>17199126
Yo...
>>
>>17199129
What it is, what it do
>>
>>17199078
I'm completely fine with tarot and runes, you seem to be handling yourself quite well and fine with them. Alright. This was something that I heavily considered going with as well; I only asked you in case the other route was somehow more. . .worth it. A slightly unreasonable thought, and perhaps even one that I shouldn't have bothered entertaining with, not to mention with taking up time of someone else on top of that.

It was just a situation upon a situation that stacked up and completely threw me off guard. It got to the point where I am currently, right now, in a position where I may just snap. I am holding myself up quite well and fine though, and I will keep your reading in mind too.

Thanks, anon reader. I'd give you a reading in return, but I'm not sure if I should or shouldn't. I've got tarot and I've got scrying. Neither really are accurate or make any sort of sense.
>>
>>17199116
>>17199124

I'm not a palm reader, so I have no idea how. There are a few palm readers who pops in and out, but rarely.

Sorry.
>>
>>17199153

Ah, I see. From the reading, I think you should stick with the current route.

You're very welcome; I'd love a reading in return if you don't mind. Let me know what info you need :>
>>
>>17198576
Jason
Male
Just a general reading or anything interesting coming up in the near future?
>>
File: z9JifJO6_400x400.png (276KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
z9JifJO6_400x400.png
276KB, 400x400px
>>17198576
Wolfy
Female
Is L hiding something from me, and/or does she just want nothing to do with me?
>>
>>17199180

I drew the 3 of Swords reversed, and the rune Dagaz for the things you need to watch out for.

--

You need clarity, friend. Be more aware to the people and situation around you, and try not to get into too much trouble.

>>17199200

I drew The Hanged Man, and the rune Kenaz.

--

This is pretty straightforward - you should look at this from a new perspective.
>>
>>17198576
Amanda
Female
What can i do about my brother, will he be helpful or are my hopes set too high?

>not sure what kind of image to supply for my query
>>
>>17197425
>>17196512

Damn guess not today either :/
>>
>>17198576
Lucas
Male

Been single for two years, Focusing on school and work, should I Continue to do so or attempt to find and form a relationship with someone in the near future(6-8 months)
>>
>>17199401
New tgread
>>
>>17198721
Thanks. Actually last night I bought the Thoth deck because I really like how it looks, but I'll get a Rider-Waite soon.

I've been remote viewing lately (scrying really) and I like how cards limit your interpretation. With RV any distraction and stray thought can mess up your session.
>>
>>17198146

Bumping for friend
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.