[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do aliens realize the impact they've had on human culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: ayypepe.jpg (54KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
ayypepe.jpg
54KB, 499x499px
Do aliens realize the impact they've had on human culture? Do you think they know how much of a fucking meme they've become?

I mean, greys and/or reptids and/or whatever probably have the capabilities of destroying our entire planet in a fraction of a second, yet here we are, watching shows like "Alf" and mocking them every day on the internet (see: ayy lmao).

Do you think they're intimidated by this? Or do they just think we're morons?
>>
>>17193039
Jerk
>>
>>17193039
good question. 5/7
>>
They're the ones who created memes.
>>
>>17193039
You have it backwards.
>>
>>17193039

Did you know: Alpha males will fight ANYTHING and are so bored of life they no longer fear things?

I know it's hard to understand for a virgin; imagine you've fucked hot broads and now realize how boring life is.

Why is the death of everything around you so frightening?

Maybe it's only shut-in retards who never tried hard enough to actually LIVE who fear death so much they fear a fucking dickless grey blob or some scaley dumbfuck reptile?
>>
>>17193248
How so?
>>
Also, do you think they intended it to be like this? Did they want to be a part of human culture, or did they just fuck up one too many times with their experiments, accidentally got observed too many times by human eyes, and now my nephew is playing with a toy flying saucer.

I guess part of what I'm asking is, was getting caught part of their plan?
>>
>>17193361

It amazes me how unimaginative fedora tippers are.

Have some self-respect.

Those "flying saucer" craft are degenerate vessels.

Have you seen our fighter jets?

Beautiful creations they are!
>>
They probably don't give a shit they see us as we see ants or something and have other things to do
>>
>>17193039
a civilization advanced enough to get here would have the capability to destroy planets and sort through all the elements contained within, so obviously, if they have been here, since we are still here, they have a different plan.
>>
bump because the truth is out there
>>
>>17193039
This thread is total shite
>>
>>17193129
nice reference.
>>
>>17193039
>watching shows like "Alf"

Nobody watches Alf, anon.
>>
>>17193390
yee those flying saucers are normally only unmanned probes to take readings and shi
>>
>>17193494
there are some really powerful protections in place so no they can't just destroy our entire planet on a whim

aliens just want to have fun
>>
File: total requall.jpg (410KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
total requall.jpg
410KB, 720x1080px
>>17193039

All that litter and MOoOOoOOoOOold!
>>
>>17194109
Tell that to 4 year old me, bro. Loved the fuck out of that show!
>>
File: 5363410.png (22KB, 1358x638px) Image search: [Google]
5363410.png
22KB, 1358x638px
>>17193039
>tfw aliums get triggered
>>
File: Ayyy_ayy_lmao_4b58a0_5431022 .png (110KB, 1248x2004px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy_ayy_lmao_4b58a0_5431022 .png
110KB, 1248x2004px
>>17196383
>>
>tfw there is an extensive underground Alien base under my land, and the aliens bribe me with exceptional good luck never to reveal the location.

>feel good man
>>
>>17196867
ayyy lmao
>>
>>17193274
You must be really cool if you fucked a girl before
>>
>>17193039
The question implies aliens are real. You fucking retard.
>>
>>17193039
youre a fagget
>>
>>17197259
>>17197272
ITT Aliens get triggered
>>
>>17193039
>I mean, greys and/or reptids and/or whatever probably have the capabilities of destroying our entire planet in a fraction of a second, yet here we are, watching shows like "Alf" and mocking them every day on the internet (see: ayy lmao).

Its almost like they don't exist
>>
>>17197865

They do... they represent our dinosaur chaotic and consumptive past and our homogenized "perfect" androgynous boring future.

Angels and Demons...

...they occur in the imagination more frequently than as existent entities.
>>
>>17197856
Delusional.
>>
>>17196390
kek
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.