[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACK TRIANGLE UFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 27

File: SD2_2.jpg (48KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
SD2_2.jpg
48KB, 600x413px
The infamous black triangle. Its been spotted all over the globe and it's the most commonly reported UFO second to "light in the sky". Have any one of you seen it?
>>
Yes. In Folsom, CA in 2004 I saw a black triangle moving silently through the sky. It moved end to end as it went forward.
>>
File: Direction.png (309KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
Direction.png
309KB, 600x413px
>>17192829
You mean like this?
>>
File: an investor into ufo machinery.jpg (30KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
an investor into ufo machinery.jpg
30KB, 400x267px
>>17192816
Cool, cool, are they selling scheme of boat, just for tourist business?
>>
my father and i saw something very similar while camping in vermont. the family using the site beside ours did as well. it was pretty late at night, although i was young at the time so it may have only been like 10. it hovered for several minutes fairly high in the sky it seemed and then kind of just disappeared. it was a cloudy night so it was visible then not visible intermittently until it just never reappeared from behind the clouds. my dad tells the story at family gatherings as soon as he gets a gew drinks in him. the people who were in the camp site next to us were convinced we were about to be bombed lol.
>>
>>17192851
Cool, cool, are they selling scheme of the boat, just for the tourist business?
>>
File: Meanwhile into Canada.jpg (5KB, 252x188px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile into Canada.jpg
5KB, 252x188px
>>17192857
Anti-aircraft defence should worry.
>>
>>17192857
Did it have any lights in the corners and/or did make any sound like humming or buzzing? That seems to be common in these kind of sightings.
>>
>>17192871
it wasnt making any noise but yeah it had three static lights on it that ostensibly showed it was a triangle. the lights were bluish but dark. like barely discernible from the black sky. the whole thing was similar in color it looked like at least
>>
>>17192816
Yes. Okinawa, Japan 2002

Moved incredibly fast. Could hover as well. Emitted a "tractor" beam of incredibly illuminating and clear light
>>
>>17192911
To add

The 3 lights that formed the triangle were white with a hint of yellow. The beam of light it shined on the ocean can only be described as "daylight"
>>
>>17192816
i've seen this, when i was on vacation in croatia (i live there but we went to the seaside) it looked like a star so i didn't realy pay too much atention to it
>>
>>17192911
>"tractor" beam
>>
I saw this in europe. It was flying low and it was completely silent. I think it was 2010.
>>
File: UFO.png (509KB, 1831x714px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.png
509KB, 1831x714px
OP, here. I'm gonna add a story of my own that happened to my friend (let's call him John) and my brother when we were in Crete on vacation. This happened a few months ago on October 17th. I have always believed in flying saucers but like so many others who hasn't had an experience of their own you sometime get in denial so it's a really nice feeling to have the phenomena confirmed. Anyway, here's the story.

It was around 9pm when John and my brother were taking a nightly swim in the ocean. I was back at hotel room enjoying a beer so I wasn't with them. Biggest mistake of my whole life other than being born. Anyway, they were having a swim when John suddenly get this feeling in his gut that something is not right. He tells my brother that they should get out of the water because "there could be sharks". Seconds later this object comes flying (not sure if flying is the correct term for these crafts) from their right. It was not traveling super fast but faster than a helicopter. Suddenly it stops over this island about half a kilometer offshore. It was triangular (obviously) in shape and had a bright, orange glowing light in each corner and it also emanated a deep humming sound. It stayed motionless for a few seconds before the sound and all three lights went out and were replaced with a smaller blinking white light in middle. Then it slowly floated out into the sea. They later spotted a helicopter, equipped with a searchlight, circling the area where the craft was seen and then leave in the same direction as the craft. With the helicopter as a reference point they now realised the sheer size of the object.

This is how it kind of looked like. It was obviously much darker than this but you get the picture.
>>
>>17193210
Here's where it all happened:

https://www.google.se/maps/@35.5205364,23.9267798,3a,75y,348.72h,86.83t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s-NYqg2gG0F_czmIC3yj58A!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo3.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3D-NYqg2gG0F_czmIC3yj58A%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D317.04028%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656
>>
/x/ does not talk about it if it is not roleplay.
>>
I saw one.
Must've been around summer 2001 because I was so hyped for GTAIII.
I was laying on the trampoline in our backyard looking up at the stars. It flew over me quite fast I guess. It was fairly high up, not as high as a commercial airliner, maybe half a kilometer? Anyways it made no noise at all. it had three white lights in the corners and a faint reddish light in the middle. Where the reddish light was i could just barely make out structure, like panels or something.
Weirdest thing i ever saw
>>
>>17193243
How do we ever get a Bearanormal thread around here?!
>>
File: borg_cube.jpg (115KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
borg_cube.jpg
115KB, 640x544px
>>17193359
Many witnesses have described the same thing about its surface. Some guy here on /x/ liken it to the surface on the borg cube from Star Trek.

The officer in this video said it was put togheter in patches or like pipes.
https://youtu.be/YVaxBZetQLQ?t=1015
>>
>>17193456
I was gonna use the word "pipes" to describe the underside of the craft.
But borg cube is a perfect description
>>
A friend saw a huge triangular craft moving very slowly over Redding Ca in the mid 80's. It was just as everyone describes, floated without making a noise.
A lot of people saw it. Sort of made a believer out of me.
>>
>>17193210
That's a fascinating story, and not the first time I've heard of UFOs coming out of the ocean. Supposedly there's an underwater base off the coast of Puerto Rico or Costa Rica or somewhere. Lots of sightings from many different people, all coming from the same place.
>>
I saw one in Lincolnshire, England around 2003. I just saw the formation of three bluish white lights on the corners and I seem to remember a fourth, larger one in the center. It was night and pitch black so I couldn't see the body. It was flying low and slow and obviously wasn't a conventional aircraft.
>>
>>17193764
It never went INTO the sea. I should have worded that bit differently, sorry.
>>
I saw one in December 2007 while driving thru New Mexico. It was pretty high up, flew across the sky from left to right a long distance, then flew back to the left again half of the way, hovered a few seconds, then zipped upwards and was gone. It had three yellowish lights and a red one in the middle.
>>
my fiance passed away in 2014 and would often tell me the story of how he was sitting outside smoking a cigarette and looked up to see the clear shape of a triangle with 3 lights hovering silently over the neighborhood. he said he stared at it for a good 5 minutes, really scared, listening for any sound and hearing nothing. then he said it turned towards him and one of the lights got brighter and then it took off. i always dismissed it until i came across this post. i miss him.
>>
>>17194046
sorry for your loss
>>
>>17192816
No, but me and a friend did see a pill shaped one once in mid-afternoon when we were kids. It was relatively low-flying, only about half the elevation of a commercial plane, and it was moving pretty slowly. We were only like 9-10, so neither of has had any type of camera on our person. We also didn't really comprehend the gravity of it, just kind of said "Whoa, a UFO, cool!" after looking at it for a few minutes, then went back to being kids.
>>
>>17194087
Could you see any windows?
>>
File: IMAG0096.jpg (299KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0096.jpg
299KB, 2048x1536px
Haven't posted mine in a while.

>Be sometime in 2009
>Hanging out with friend
>Often drive around at night discussing life
>"Hey wanna go for a drive?"
>Take common route
>See something out of place as we approach a turn
>Friend also notices it
>"Is that a radio tower?"
>"I don't know, I was just wondering the same thing."
>Three lights rotate to the left slightly
>"WOAH, STOP THE CAR!"
>Friend-"Yeah, I saw it too!"
>Triangular craft 200-300 feet diagonal from the car above a field by a house
>All windows down, completely silent.
>Stare in awe for 6 seconds before I even think of taking a picture
>Clumsily take out worst phone in creation
>HTC Touch Pro
>Wait a good 5 seconds for camera app to load
>Spam picture button
>Camera apps spazzing and eventually closes itself.
>Craft began to move and ascend the momment we pulled over
>In a total of 20-25 seconds the craft became a single light in the sky and indistinguishable from a plane.
>Attempt to follow the craft around but lose it due to trees.
>Snap single quality picture that isn't a blur of white and black
>pic related
>Move it to as many devices as I can the following day to prevent loss
>Only able to see it from the direction we were coming from due to trees and the curve of the road
>One other car coming from other direction
>Obliviously drives by

Field in Google Maps
https://www.google.com/maps/place/41%C2%B019'58.4%22N+82%C2%B004'42.3%22W/@41.3323416,-82.078946,703m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

We were headed NW on Grafton Road and we pulled over right when it begins to curve more to the west by the field
>>
>>17194134
Nice
>>
Coincidence, I took this pic today.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (203KB, 1710x1209px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
203KB, 1710x1209px
solved
>>
TR3 -B. US Navy owned.
>>
>>17192816

Yes, twice. I posted about it before along with a close encounter my friend had. http://4archive.org/board/x/thread/16936567#p16944828

My experience was seeing one float outside my bedroom window across the lawn and onwards into the fields and towards town until I lost sight of it. That one seemed to float with one point aiming forward.

The other triangle UFO I saw was at my friends house (the same friend who had the haunted ranch), it was blue and was rotating overhead. Like the previous, it had lights on each tip, but in the center was a series of blue lights creating strange geometric patterns. We ran back to the house so I could grab my camera but by the time we got back out it was gone and had flown off into the mountains.
>>
>>17194134

Wow this might be the first time I've seen an anon here post an OC photo of a triangle UFO. Nice work.

>>17193210

This looks identical to the first one I saw as far as color and arrangement of the lights.

>>17194368

Do you have a story behind it?
>>
File: the Dulce illustrations.png (2MB, 1107x1483px) Image search: [Google]
the Dulce illustrations.png
2MB, 1107x1483px
This is the type of UFO I saw.
I was in New Mexico, near Alamogordo (where, incidentally, there is an airbase not too far away). It was night: it was rotating. Its lights were tri-colored: blue, white, and pinkish.

It passed very 'close' to us, but even so, we couldn't make out anything other than it being a triangular black mass with three lights at each point of the triangle. It flew very fast, and we watched it until it disappeared into the mountains.
>>
German here
Me and two friends saw such a thing in our youth. It was around 2000.

It has green yellowish lights and rotated like a frisby. Almost no sound was made. It flew lower then the usual planes and was slow.

Sadly we spotted it at night so only the lights were seen.
>>
>>17194408
LMFAO AT BELIEVING THAT, UR LITERALLY RETARDED OR 8YO.
>>
File: black-manta-570x391.png (203KB, 570x391px) Image search: [Google]
black-manta-570x391.png
203KB, 570x391px
>>17194916
I thought the generally accepted rule in UFO watcher circles is that the saucers are aliens and the triangles are top secret aircraft.
>>
>>17194926
>lol 8 yr old lol
Probably best not to take a post like that seriously.
>>
File: 1428528143828.png (585KB, 1600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1428528143828.png
585KB, 1600x578px
I've been wandering the boards for a good year and half just lurking and picking stuff up as I go. Hardly post because Im still a newfag but thought I'd contribute to this thread. Had a friend who worked at a nuclear lab and told me this diagram was possible.
>>
File: taxidermy-gone-crazy-04.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
taxidermy-gone-crazy-04.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>17192816
I've seen this here in MN. Most memorably as I was at the Gustavus Adolphus observatory in St. Peter, MN. As our "guide" was seeting up the 'scope, I looked up, saw the lights and said, Wow, what is that?" The girl I was with looked up, and we both watched it pass overhead and disappear suddenly. Took maybe a whole minute of us chatting. The"guide" never looked regardless of what we said. I'm thinking he was pissed he had to set up a telescope for us.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4jcWlGJo1Y

/x/BTFO
>>
>>17195338
It is making too much noise.
>>
>>17195403

Not sure if that anon was being serious. But you're right, the two I saw were noiseless although I saw the first one close enough that I could hear an imperceptible hum. I have also heard of sightings where triangular craft made a metallic sound like someone running a spoon across a chainlink fence.

Also the first one I saw seemed entirely flat and only about 15-20 feet across (2-5m) so it would need to be an unmanned vehicle if it's anything conventional like a military craft.
>>
There are many, many delta wing aircraft, and everything in the sky has to have signal lights on it.
>>
>>17192816
Wow thanks OP, when I was a small child (age 8 or something) I was playing with a friend outside when it was dark. We where watching stars or something. Suddenly we saw three orange lights passing very fast through space. We thought it where 3 UFOs flying in formation. We ran to our parents explaining what we saw but they didn't believe us (of course). But now I see these pictures >>17194134 >>17194368 it suddenly comes back and it makes sense that it was a single UFO and not three separate one's. I always believed that what I saw that day were some kind of UFOs and I knew I wasn't just seeing things because my friend was there to conform it. It's been a long time since I hung out with that friend but last time I did we had a short nostalgia moment. He also still has no explanation for what we saw.

Thanks again OP, normally I never go to /x/ and just go to /g/. Guess I will be coming here more often.

My location may be relevant for the sighting; I spotted it in the Netherlands.
>>
>>17195506
>My location may be relevant for the sighting; I spotted it in the Netherlands.

Are you referring to the Belgium UFO wave?
>>
Add four more confirmed sightings all over the southern half of California. One was really far off, but judging how it moved, it had to be. The close in sightings were at night, but the craft was completely silent, moved as though weightless, in one instance floated into view at low speed, came to a near stand still hover, then emitted a bright flash of silvery light from the center of the underside before it took off moving at a good speed instantly, from near stand still to a speed over ground of at least 150mph like a strange, soundless gun shot.
>>
>>17192835
No he means it was rotating.
>>
>>17195506
Are you on #rice?
>>
File: 001b.jpg (28KB, 412x224px) Image search: [Google]
001b.jpg
28KB, 412x224px
>>17194473
No, no history, I just saw that and quickly take a photo. Actually I took only 2 UFO pics, almost in random time(like "oh lemme take one pic") and the next one I did take last year.
>>
>>17192816
TR-3B
>>
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/174357/UFO_Attacks_Taliban_Camp_In_Afghanistan/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6wDaE6P0ok

I thought this was an interesting talk. Many parallels can be drawn between what he says and your stories.
>>
>>17192816
i have seen it
>>15 yrs ago
>>in car with gf and her mom around dusk (getting dark but not totally dark)
>>i spot black gigantic triangle, above trees approx. 150' above ground
>>hey!! wtf do u guys see that
>>yes we see it too
>>i asked them to describe what they see
>>big triangular thing hovering; yeah same thing i see
>>stop the car
>>doesnt move, we agree it seems as though we are being observed
>>revel and marvel
>>thing begins to move straight slowly but accelerates exponentially until it is so fucking gone
>>silently, silence
>>wtf
>>
>>17194404
Those have been decommissioned
>>
>>17192816
Yep, just america being nosey.
>>
When I was younger, I had a dirt bike. Well, I had a family member that'd always take me out to one of the less occupied tracks out in Washington. I can't remember exactly where(I was maybe 9, maybe 10 at the time), but it was somewhere about an hour or so out from Seattle.

Anyway, this place was basically in the middle of nowhere. Just a dirt bike place with numerous trails and a ton of forestry encasing it. Well, we stayed out there until nightfall and around the time we were packing everything up, were sitting on the gate of the truck. Just talking and shit, when suddenly we saw something similar to your pic related, OP.

It made no sound whatsoever, but we both got really uncomfortable and hopped into the truck. It only lasted about fifteen seconds total until being entirely gone, and then you heard a chopper overhead as if maybe chasing after the thing? Not really sure.

Only experience I've ever had though, except one other time in my back yard when still fairly young, and I saw what was maybe the length of an airplane with a series of lights lining the bottom of it, but no visible wingtips or lights on them. Always thought was kind of strange.
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17192816
It's the Giant Extraterrestrial Play Button. If it appears in the sky then it means the aliens watching your every move have paused your life so they can go make space ramen or take a shit or something. If you see it, stop moving immediately or the aliens will be pissed when they get back and they'll fuck you up when you die and go to space hell.
>>
>>17197282
Too tryhard.
>>
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-147-22470HR.jpg

Zoom in and look above the mountain range on the top right hand side, OP.
>>
>>17195456
>the first one close enough that I could hear an imperceptible hum
>I could hear
>imperceptible
>>
>>17198517
Good job.
>>
>>17192816
bump for interest
>>
>>17194046

Sorry for your loss.

If it's any consolation, you'll meet again eventually, though you may not recognize each other.
>>
>>17192816
yo, i was driving home from las vegas, and i saw one of these fuckers fly pretty fucking low to the ground, i tried to get a video, but it was flying to damn quick. I srsly wished i got a photo or something that night.
>>
>>17198517
>>17198547

You're clearly being disingenuous. If you have experienced these craft first hand you would understand. They emit a vibration that you can't hear as much as you can feel, and it penetrates everything around you. It's not a sound, making it imperceptible as an actual noise.

Imagine a buzzing in your head.

Not that you two aren't aware of this anyways, you're obvious shitposters.
>>
>>17200087
Saw one near vegas too, maybe an area 51 drone
>>
>>17200150
That's what i was thinking, it might've been a new prototype for a new b2 they are working on or something. idk.
>>
I was recording at night on my phone to see if the camera can pick up the moon, and I saw the 3 lights only on my camera and not with the naked eye. I got a new phone now so the footage is lost.
>>
>>17196793
fake
>>
>>17198489

Is this real?
>>
>>17200627
It is an official picture from NASA but I've seen the same blue dots on other pictures from the Apollo 17 program so I believe it's just some weird camera effect. The black triangle is a real though.
>>
Black Triangles are an optical illusion, more or less.

The brain likes to fill in details of things that aren't there. In this case connecting three unrelated celestial objects into a triangle shape.
>>
>>17200664
hahahahah we are all crazy right hhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha
>>
File: BlkTriangle.jpg (4KB, 210x139px) Image search: [Google]
BlkTriangle.jpg
4KB, 210x139px
>>17200664
>LOL GUYS THEY ARENT REAL LOL XD
>>
File: AS17-147-22470HR.jpg (3MB, 2340x2350px) Image search: [Google]
AS17-147-22470HR.jpg
3MB, 2340x2350px
Zoomaroony
>>
>>17192816
multiple times. I get up early for work and am on the road sometimes at 4 am. Ive seen them so low you can distinguish the shape of it from the surrounding sky. Last one I saw was late september 2015 leaving the farm. The thing was so close I could have shot at it. would love to set up on one of them suckers with a 50 cal.

Im more creeped out by the ships that imitate stars in the sky. they arent hard to spot on a clear night. watch them try to hold position. some of them blatantly dont give a fuck and move around all they want, uncontested. I wish there was a way to down those cocky motherfuckers
>>
The zoom is interesting, but could it just be a coincident? Each light pixel kind of eliminating the one next to it, so it just ended up being something that looks like a triangle?
>>
>>17193210
You don't need to say "Let's call him X"
Just call him by his first name or a made up name
Nobody needs to know if it's made up or not
>>
File: airilluminati.jpg (72KB, 634x421px) Image search: [Google]
airilluminati.jpg
72KB, 634x421px
>>17192816
Wasn't there some article that said it was the Blackbird's successor?
SR72 or smtn.
>>
>>17201824
Good point.
>>
>>17201675
LOL, ADMITTED HOAX PHOTO
>>
That's no hoax. It's from the belgium ufo wave.
>>
>>17201845
>LOL RANDOM UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM

Get off of my /x/, faggot.
>>
>>17201866
Noice.
>>
>>17196998
thats why we see barely any UFOs anymore.

the newer generations are actually stealthy.
>>
I've posted about seeing the triangle whatever before, but I saw one in 1996, east of portland Oregon. Was camping with friends.

It moved slowly, seemed to stop/hover for a bit, then zoomed VERY fast away. I couldn't be sure on a lot of specifics like how high it was, how large it was, etc (and don't recall any sound) but it was definitely a triangle and had the three lights.
>>
Yeah, I saw one when I was 8 years old, but it wasn't black with three dots in each vertex, it was bright and yellow and it moved slowly without rotating. I had lots of nightmares after seeing it, and it left me really scared of looking at the sky for a while.
>>
>>17192816
I saw one of these when I was like 13 or 12 maybe younger. I live in North Carolina and our old house had a huge undeveloped forest behind it and I was on the outdoor porch one evening getting something and it flew really slow right over the house. It was huge. I like to try to learn more about them. I'm 23 now for time reference
>>
>>17196685

Woah. Two anons with OC pics of triangle UFOs in the same thread. Legendary.
>>
Had one over my house years ago.
Literally it sounded like an airplane flying right over my roof, rumbling.

I went out to see and saw this same pattern of lights. If it was a plane, it was flying way to low over the house to be legal, and there is n airstrip towards the direction it was going or area to safely land if it was an emergency.

Made a post about it here years ago and nobody discussed.
>>
>>17201866

lurk moar faggot

http://www.ibtimes.com/controversial-belgian-ufo-image-confirmed-hoax-after-two-decades-818981
>>
>>17192871
I saw one once. It was Massive. It was like 5pm and it was that sort of purplish nighttime sky where there's still a bit of glow. This permeating hum from everywhere, it wasn't loud, but it seemed to just kill any other sound. And this massive fucking triangular object goes overhead. I'm screaming at my sister what the fuck is going on and we are both flipping out.

We were on the tip of baja. Couldn't of been a plane. It literally blacked the sky.
>>
>>17204699
Did you feel static in the air?
>>
I saw one over my house years ago.

It was rather big with flashy lights.

I'm scared now because I can feel it coming in the air tonight.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 200x252px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI-ZmJ7IHYY
>>
>>17204667
>one of the claimed forgers
>unable to produce claimed forgery
>random kid steps forward to make claim but can't prove it

>STILL RANDOM UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM

You're pretty easily fooled, faggot. I bet I could claim to be your dad and you would believe it.

>yfw i am your dad
>>
>>17194054
Not that poster but :(
>>
anybody heard of/have thte name of that one UTO that was spotted by thousands of people across the northern-eastern coast of the U.S.? i remember hearing about how even the police had sighted it n everything, and i think it was a triangle UFO? i can't quite remember
>>
>>17204969
that one UFO*, didn't mean to type UTO
>>
>>17204813

>one of the claimed forger

oh yeah, right, it was just the guy who took the fucking picture and he even explained what he used.

http://badufos.blogspot.de/2011/07/classic-ufo-photo-from-belgian-wave.html
>>
>>17196493
>like a strange, soundless gun shot.

This, exactly like this!
I could feel the pressure and it "felt" like a large sonic sound wave with out the sound.
>>
>>17204977
>random guy makes a confession and gives an unverifiable explanation how
>CASE CLOSED IT WAS A HOAX LOLOL

Yeah, because people never lie, right. Especially if you're trying to cover something up.

Dumbass.

>implying you aren't here to lie some more

Tryin kinda hard there, spook.
>>
apparently its a government project called "Ghoul". there are 25 of them in service actually.

just came from /pol/ hence why i know about this.
>>
>>17205203

/pol/ and /x/ are bros, heard of the ghoul there too. the 2 guys who leaked info about them both got blackbagged, too.
>>
>>17205216
yeah.
even posted proof of a van

this isnt the first time
last month there was an anon who got vanned as he posted here.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17081560
>>
>>17205192
cover what ?

I'm not saying the belgian UFO wave is fake because a lot of people saw this, I'm just saying that this photo in particular is a fake.
>>
>>17205293

You're saying its fake but you can't prove it's fake.

A confession from a fucking teenager with no prop or video to present of him enacting a hoax is not proof.

How fucking new are you.

Claiming it's a fake or hoax without proof is just as tinfoil as someone presenting a picture of an "alien" without proof.

Your argument and claim is invalid.
>>
>>17205342
>you can't prove it's fake
>the guy who took the picture said so
>better think he was put under pressure by the aliens to hide their secret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG34-SJmLrs

You seriously have a bad case of cognitive dissonance. You can't prove it's real either.
>>
>>17194404
This explains literally every single UFO sighting that crackpots want to say were alien ships. If that thing flew away over the mountain instead of overhead your gonna think its a spaceship. I'm looking at the footage knowing what it is and it looks like a fucking alien craft.
Conspiracy theorists need not apply
>>
>>17205937
Can it move at 10km/h at still stay in the air?
>>
>>17205957
bro end up discussion its the B2 nigga
>>
File: b2nigga.png (222KB, 640x317px) Image search: [Google]
b2nigga.png
222KB, 640x317px
>>17205989
Look at it it looks like a fucking ufo
>>
>>17205989
God damn 'stralians, man.
>>
>>17205927

I never said it was real, but trying to claim it's a hoax by presenting some random faggot who literally makes a random unsubstantiated claim is retarded.

You go a step further by singling thing particular case out, among all the other reported sightings.

Why? Why does this image scare you so much that you're going so far out of the way to make sure everyone has doubt about its authenticity, when there's no proof that it's a hoax, aside from some kid's claim, and then jumping all over it like it's the truth, with no proof of it other than his claim.

You're not getting anywhere except to insert doubt, and you don't have a shred of actual proof it's a hoax.

No one here is even trying to prove it's real because they can't, yet you persist in evangelizing it as a hoax.

Surely you can see how desperate this makes you look.

Caring this much about debunking the photo makes you look like a shill. No one else really gives this much of a fuck, and I only reply to point out to you your obvious flaw in assuming anyone with a claim and no proof is not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>17205957

I'm wondering this as well. Many of the incidents reported by anons in this thread involve slow moving craft (with some of them accelerating off to extreme speeds later). Both instances I saw myself were slow moving. And the one I saw closest was too small to house a pilot. I would be more willing to believe it was a UAV.
>>
>>17206609
That would have made more sense but after his later posts (or even his first) it became clear that he was just baiting.
>>
>>17206555

>when there's no proof that it's a hoax, aside from some kid's claim, and then jumping all over it like it's the truth, with no proof of it other than his claim.

You clearly don't know anything about the subject, I'm done arguing with a troll like you.

Oíche Mhaith

PS : nice trips
>>
>>17193359
>>17193456
>>17193515
I've seen one that had a weird surface like that. Wasn't a perfect triangle though. More like like a triangular fighter jet. Was pretty big and moved silently.
>>
>>17195226
But this aircraft doesn't have a horizontal line at the bottom. All of these crafts are a full triangle, this is just the outline of two sides of a triangle.
>>
>>17200650

>believe

being the key word :^)
>>
>>17206684
>HURR GOT CALLED OUT FOR BEING A SHILL
>no response

Permanently assblasted, lol.
>>
File: 1038364-super_retard[1].jpg (26KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
1038364-super_retard[1].jpg
26KB, 499x376px
>>17208796

good for you, kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 440x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 440x292px
My grandparents live near Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio. Needless to say I've seen some really cool shit flying around. Loved visiting because I was a huge aviation nerd as a kid.

When I was 12 or so I remember the F-117 was a fairly common sight. Their house was pretty close to the final approach to the main runway.

One time I was mowing the lawn and saw what I thought was the F-117 and looked up. It was a similar size relative to the treetops but it was standing completely still.

"Holy fuck!! A stealth VTOL!!"

I call for my grandpa to come outside and see it, he sees it for a split second and it accelerates away impossibly fast. He shrugs it off like "yeah, probably some crazy shit at Wright Patt." Told me he's seen all kinds of weird shit. Told me he thought he saw the "flying saucer" UFO once, but it was Tacit Blue (pic related) shortly before it was declassified.

So, whatever it is, it probably operated at least partially out of Wright Patt in the mid 90s. This was probably 1997-ish.

Grandpa took me to the museum there (cool, cool fucking place) and showed me Tacit Blue when it was put on display there. I remember getting a really REALLY creepy feeling looking at that fucking thing. Still weirds me out. But yeah, I can totally see that being my Geandpa's "flying saucer."
>>
>>17193066
Saw the same thing. Low-flying, black triangle.
>>
I seen something like that before, though it was night so I couldn't really make out the black triangle. However I did see 3 lights in a triangular pattern, and they way they were moving made me certain that they were connected. So it may have been the same thing.
>>
Bumping epic thread to keep it alive.
>>
File: 1234567898.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1234567898.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
No single object has been misinterpreted as a 'flying saucer' more often than the planet Venus.
Even the former leader of Your United States of America, James Earl Carter Jr thought he saw a UFO once,
but it's been proven he only saw the planet Venus.
>>
File: Breaking-Bad-Reaction-Meme.jpg (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking-Bad-Reaction-Meme.jpg
79KB, 400x400px
None of you have any idea what you're talking about and should stop wasting your time.
>>
>>17211738
Cont.
>>
In the early 2000's, I don't remember what year, I was in Buffalo, NY, with my family for my sister's hockey tournament. We were walking back from getting dinner with the team, and one of my sister's teammates was making a comment about being able to see the stars upstate (we're from NYC). I found myself looking up at the sky as she trailed off in her sentence I was only half listening to, "... and upstate the stars.. move." Somehow her saying this snapped me into the awareness that there was an enormous black shape with lights moving slowly overhead. It was nearly invisible in the sky and had lights underneath which at a passing glance looked very much like the natural stars in the sky. When she made the comment, I realized that stars were coming in and out of view behind the large, black, triangular object. There was a lull in the conversation as the object was acknowledged, but then casual conversation started up again amongst her teammates and while I know we all saw it, nobody talked about the object again the rest of the night. I've brought it up a couple of times over the years, but I'm the only one that seems to remember, and even I don't feel particularly compelled to talk about it with anything more than a casual interest.

I suppose that last bit is the mystery for me personally. I've never posted about this, I don't really believe in aliens, and I'm not particularly a UFO buff. The oddity in my experience is that I'm 100% certain that this happened, and that even at the time nobody present felt compelled to discuss it, even though the UFO's presence was acknowledged, albiet briefly. Does anyone have or has anyone heard of a similar experience?
>>
File: disclosure05b_05.jpg (39KB, 635x535px) Image search: [Google]
disclosure05b_05.jpg
39KB, 635x535px
>>17192816
>>17192835
>>17193210
>>17194134

That's just a B-2 bomber.

I don't understand. What board am I on?
Can someone redirect me to /v/?
>>
>>17212215
>if I say it enough it will be true
These posts are getting boring.
>>
File: 2015-11-11_18-50-10.png (194KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-11_18-50-10.png
194KB, 300x228px
>>17205937
>I'm looking at the footage knowing what it is and it looks like a fucking alien craft.
>>
>>17205221
there's no evidence in the posts for why or if anything actually became of op in the thread you have archived.
>>
>>17192816
Me, my girlfriend and my father went to the Coast of Rio de Janeiro for the New Year day, this year. It was the 28th of December, the day we got there. We each took one gram of psilocybin mushrooms and started tripping together all of us.

My father then saw... oh look at that plane. No wait, that is no plane. It was a triangular ship, moving westward. And then it started to move backwards, towards us.

The three of us saw it. My girlfriend, though, is a medium, and claims to have been abducted about when she was seven years old. She says the aliens telepathically contacted her, saying they wouldn't land for they respect her fear. And she is freaking damn afraid of aliens, I tell you.
>>
>>17192816

I think I saw one a few months ago.
It was dark, but the three lights were clearly there.
>>
TR-3B
>>
>>17213451
>We each took one gram of psilocybin mushrooms and started tripping together all of us.
Discounted all of the information you gave. Maybe if you'd been sober.
>>
>>17203231
>barely see ufo's
>reports have been steadily increasing every year since the 1940's
>>
>>17196998

No they haven't. The F117 have been.
>>
I've seen three on different days all at night. They look exactly like the picture, but they made no noise and didn't move at all and they we're relativley low to the ground too.
>>
>>17193775
Lincolnshire heads represent represent
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.