[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not entirely sure im posting this in the correct board but here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: man_in_ear_I1.jpg (22KB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
man_in_ear_I1.jpg
22KB, 400x206px
Not entirely sure im posting this in the correct board but here goes nothing. So the memory has kinda faded but i am sure this happened. Back when I was around 5-6 i remember I could hear in "slow motion". Like you know how when you slow a video down you hear the audio kinda getting split into multiple parts. That was basically how I was hearing things. I did it a few times and kinda forgot about it. Now I dont even remember how I triggered (?) it. Any thoughts?
>>
What is brain damage?
>>
>>17192562
I assume you mean I have brain damage, which I am pretty sure I don't. Like I said havent experienced it in a loong time.
>>
>>17192556
That's just what happens when you pay an extreme amount of attention to your surroundings. Everything slows down as your thought speed increases.

The same thing happens when people are afraid. After the fact they swear that they saw it happen in slow motion, but all it was was extra information taken in at once
>>
>>17192573
I understand what you are saying. However, while afraid everything gets processed faster and FEELS like it's in slow motion and you can recall small details of it. What I experienced lasted, I would assume, 30 minutes or so and I wasn't being afraid.
>>
>>17192579
Sounds like a dream confused with an authentic memory. 5-6 years old is still around the age where children can have trouble distinguishing between fantasy and reality.

When I was that age I used to dream of walking home from school alone, and of picking up birds with my bare hands. For the longest time I would swear up and down that these things really happened, but they were just dreams.
>>
>>17192627
yea that sounds like the most logical explanation
>>
This album utilizes this effect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoEPIIZcRs
>>
>>17192696
Brilliant fucking album.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.