[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Other Side of Midnight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17

File: FalloutMidnight.jpg (141KB, 728x498px) Image search: [Google]
FalloutMidnight.jpg
141KB, 728x498px
With Based Richard C. Hoagland.

http://othersideofmidnight.com/

Thu/Fri Jan 8 – GUEST: Stephen Bassett

Stephen Bassett is the executive director of Paradigm Research Group founded in 1996 to end a government imposed embargo on the truth behind the so called “UFO” phenomenon. Stephen has spoken to audiences around the world about the implications of formal “Disclosure” by world governments of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. He has given over 1000 radio and television interviews, and PRG’s advocacy work has been extensively covered by national and international media. In 2013 PRG produced a “Citizen Hearing on Disclosure” at the National Press Club in Washington and recently launched an initiative seeking the first hearings on Capitol Hill since 1968 regarding the extraterrestrial presence issue. PRG is also working to see that issue included in the ongoing presidential campaign.

Call in:

Phone: (505) 796-8802
Any man that pisses off Michael 'Let's let a man ramble for two hours about billion-year-old synthetic AI grey goo and never ask a single question' Vera and exposes Gary Spivey as a fraud through clever manipulation of trust and ego is fine in my books.

inb4 LMH facebook pictures, inb4 Barkley ruins the thread
>>
Hello Hoagsters let's fuckin do this
>>
Let's do this.
>>
was the female nory show good? I skipped it.
>>
Is there an listening number? I'm serious. I don't want to eat up all my phones data streaming.
>>
>>17191506
no..guest dropped and got rambling callers all night
>>
>>17191506

Someone from here did a subtle Bel-Aire. Phoned in as Carlton.

Couple of spooky stories, mostly just bullshit. Nothing of value.
>>
>>17191506

Hellll no. BS callers yammering on.

She can't ask questions. So no.
>>
Nice Hoaxland thread. Five lousy posts. We're up to page 1662 and we don't even like the creep. Some fans you are

And fuck you, Sandra. You're starting to get on our nerves over there..
>>
Hoaxland is a complete worm.

He tried playing shady games to slither his way into the prime time slots, which he DOES NOT deserve.

He even wants all guns banned. What a complete loon. Art is right. Guns are good.
>>
File: HOAGINATOR.jpg (116KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
HOAGINATOR.jpg
116KB, 500x248px
>>17191508
http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/html-player.html
>>
>>17191511
Figures.

I'm pretty pumped for Hoagie tonight Politics and UFO's are my favourite topics.
>>
>>17191506
there were a couple decent stories. but mostly rambling schizos she couldn't comfortably kick
>>
>>17191515

Five posts in and we're already doing this shit?

Maybe we're five posts in because the show has literally just started, you fucking moron.

This thread is for DISCLOSURE and BASED HOAGLAND discussion. Make a bellgab general somewhere so it can be deleted and you can be banned for off-topic posting.
>>
>can't buttpump the trump
>>
>>17191516
/pol/ fag go home
we based for hoagland in this thread
vibrating love
>>
>>17191517
Ok. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17191521
EVERY SINGLE G-D CALLER WHO WAS WEIRD LIKE THAT WAS FROM THIS LOSER SITE.

GROW UP OR WE CAN RUIN HOAXLAND FOR YOU THE SAME WAY
>>
Hoaxland is getting more deranged by the day. He's not even going to be on in two months.
>>
>>17191515
you're a fucking moron, the show just started
>>
>>17191516

Did you miss the show he had about 2-3 weeks before he quit where he admitted that he supports a fascist dictatorship and that most people should not own firearms and that the government should have expanded powers of search, seizure, and domestic spying?
>>
>>17191529
We've already seen how poorly you old fuckers are at trolling Hoagie, he doesn't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>17191527
Art > Hoaxland

Face it, Hoaxland is a moron who sees straw houses in pixelated photos of pluto.
>>
>>17191529
oh shit i just got btfo

fuck outta here loser, all the rambling calls were a bunch of old lonely cat people. one of the three best calls was our fucking bel-air story
>>
>>17191529
>stop being a child, grow up
>"we" will do the same thing
great logic there, gramps
>>
>>17191536
But Art's a serial quitter tho.

BTFO
>>
>>17191538
is this barfly having an aneurysm in this thread
>>
>>17191413
This guy hates me
>>
>>17191543
BECAUSE OF A STALKER! NOT BY CHOICE!

You freaks here really drive a stake into my patience.
>>
>>17191537

bel air caller pls go
>>
>>17191506
Wade gabber confirmed. We all know the show is shit. Please stop the bullshit
>>
You zipperheads probably don't know about hoaxland getting proven to be a liar.

http://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/richard-c-hoagland-exposed-as-a-liar-and-cherry-picker-video.15093/
>>
>>17191550
shhhhhush, stop yelling with your fat fingers
>>
>>17191555
You can't bogie the hoagie.
>>
>>17191556
I am not fat.
I may be aged to perfection, but I could straighten your teenage butt out proper.
>>
Only a matter of time until Wade gave site does not exist. Mark my words. I'm always right
>>
>>17191544
>is this barfly having an aneurysm in this thread

He went nuts when Sandra showed him that Heather used to be a phone sex operator and he couldn't handle it.
>>
>>17191561
so you want homosex with me? :^)
>>
>>17191562
DRINKING BOARD? Where
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>I know you're there, Richard.
>>
File: 1451347380249.gif (4MB, 460x470px) Image search: [Google]
1451347380249.gif
4MB, 460x470px
>>17191550
It's getting cold, isn't it
>>
Stephen Bassett was on C2C last night. Hoagland is getting Noory's left overs.
>>
when is this old fucker going to be taking calls
>>
>>17191551
lel wasn't me. i actually prefer idiots not to troll so obviously, but at least he didn't ramble, or mumble. so it was one of three decent calls of the night
>>
>>17191574
Patience. You can't rush savage Hoagie.
>>
File: Filteringfaggots.jpg (285KB, 1043x736px) Image search: [Google]
Filteringfaggots.jpg
285KB, 1043x736px
How to filter garbage.
>>
I HEARD... Art quit to claim disability and collect a government check. He has it in cahoots with lumen proton therapy. Jerk
>>
>>17191575

I called, was the shy guy
>>
>>17191578
nobody gives a fuck who you filter
>>
File: lio160108.gif (138KB, 900x290px) Image search: [Google]
lio160108.gif
138KB, 900x290px
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
Wade gab confirmed is already about to ditch the heather ship and try to join the RCH FORCE. What a sad sad site
>>
HC made some comments to a small paper in New Hampshire. Seems like they're both making a big deal out of some comments said with tongue-in-cheek.
>>
File: coopercoffee.jpg (36KB, 420x512px) Image search: [Google]
coopercoffee.jpg
36KB, 420x512px
>People think that Presidents or the wives of presidents get briefed on black operations

>Implying anyone in the executive branch that isn't personally involved in black operations knows about this shit

>Implying Presidents have been briefed on extra-terrestrial research and reverse-engineering in the last 40 years

Last President that wanted to publicly discuss classified information on UFO's had his brains blown out.
>>
>>17191607

>King of Kings taking other posts from other people, gimmicks from other people, and fun-phoning voices from other people

It must be a pathetic existence to just copy other people and claim it as your own thoughts and ideas.
>>
>>17191609
If a GOP candidate has said it the media would have been all over them for being unfit for office.
>>
>>17191609

i think her comments were tongue-in-cheek, but i'm sure she actually is curious. of course, bill probably already told her the truth he learned in the '90s

>>17191614
yeah, maybe they just keep the presidents out of it. wouldn't be surprised. but i would imagine that sort of global-security kinda thing would be passed their way
>>
>>17191607
Cucks gon cuck
>>
>>17191607

Uh, what King said was just a copy/paste from what the poster he is quoting is saying about Heather and MITD, with King putting Richard and OSOM in.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9159.12300.html

Original, posted by Chronaut:

Are there any other "fan forums" in the world that are overrun with infantile sexually frustrated simpletons? I can't imagine any other show having such a terrible chat board.

We need a fan forum of our own, that's actually moderated. Perhaps an Art Bell and MITD fan forum. It's so fucked up that the only place we can go to discuss Art and this show is a playground for bored and angry adolescents. Art and Heather deserve better, but perhaps more importantly, we deserve a place where we can have fun, instead of constantly being barraged with an endless stream of piss.
>>
>>17191633
Agree. Wade gabber confirmed
>>
>>17191633
I'm a webmaster and run a chan. I should start a forum for them. For the lulz, of course. :^)
>>
anyone here read UFOs by leslie kean?
the book paints a really vivid picture in one chapter about how the cia successfully convinced the entire american public not to take the shit seriously over the past 60 years
>>
In Bill Clinton's autobiography, My Life, He said he tried to look into what was going on at Area 51. He was told that he didn't have sufficient military clearance to which he responded "I'm the Commander in Chief of the military." He was told sorry but that's not sufficient enough. They ran circles around him and that to his day he doesn't know what's going on there.
>>
>>17191654
Lookin' into it now. Sounds interesting, will read. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>17191658
The Clintons are criminal shills. They know, they're just not talking. They're on a leash. There are powers higher than POTUS.
>>
File: what am i doing here.jpg (180KB, 959x599px) Image search: [Google]
what am i doing here.jpg
180KB, 959x599px
>>
Shows getting interesting. HOAGIE IS CALLING OUT THE CLINTONS! Holy shit
>>
>>17191664
LOL space jews
>>
>>17191673
need a higher-res, better shoop version of this amazing photo
>>
>>17191674
Hulk Hoagland is the hero we need and deserve.

Clintons confirmed for BTFO, Hoagie Style.
>>
File: 1.jpg (594KB, 999x610px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
594KB, 999x610px
I was playing Fallout 4 and there is a character named Jack. When you meet him he has a quest where you have to go with him to Parsons Insane Asylum (Jack Parsons reference). Along the way, Jack tells you about how there was a society before current human history that "taught" us about technology. One of the things the Jack character says is "It's undeniable that the geometries on other planets are telling..."
>>
File: hoagie.jpg (40KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
hoagie.jpg
40KB, 600x396px
>>
Hoagland officially knows how to ruin the CLINTONS. UFOS
>>
>>17191658
that's a bummer :/ if president can't get the info, who will? need a whistleblower with actual evidence damn x-files too real
>>
File: exploitable.png (124KB, 1070x812px) Image search: [Google]
exploitable.png
124KB, 1070x812px
>>17191683
what's hoagie detecting /x/ ?
>>
Nixon tried to warn us that that there was no gold at Fort Knox. That's why he was assassinated.
>>
>>17191700
Ballgrabbers
>>
File: 1a.jpg (594KB, 999x882px) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
594KB, 999x882px
>>17191700
>>
Nixon wasn't assassinated
>>
tonight's show is definitely an enjoyable time to be had for sure. why no posts
>>
Shifty bumper music.
>>
>>17191708
Then why is he dead?
>>
>>17191719
Because people know trump isn't going to get pulled into the area 51 thing and we need more material
>>
Died after suffering a stroke
>>
File: Holohoag.jpg (168KB, 564x620px) Image search: [Google]
Holohoag.jpg
168KB, 564x620px
>>17191413
M A K E
N O
W I N E
B E F O R E
I T S
T I M E
>>
>>17191730
can't shitpost when an actually good discussion is happening
>>
Heavier has really had some good she is when he's in air. He's a really good host. Don't post on here ever but I'm really glad I did tonight. It seems the thread is just casual fans . Nice. Hoagland is my favorite host
>>
Don't forget

Chris Carter didn't rescheduled. He canceled because he thought that he was doing the show with Art Bell.

Also Keith Rowland sent out another update and it is amazing! It's passive aggressive and even caustic at points. He has a long rant against Michael Vara. Read it all. The ass pain is real!

I've archived it case he changes it or deletes it.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/time-for-another-update-from-keith/

https://archive.is/KZnqr

Four shows have quit DMDN:

Howard Hughes' The Unexplained

Michael Vara - Late Night in the Midlands,

Paranormal Central with Jeffrey Gonzales and Allen Thomas

Dr. J

Keith confirms everything that Michael Vara said in his blog post and show. Read and listen here:
http://lnmradionetwork.com/dark-matters-dark-mission/

Also they had a fight over Gary/ Mad Martian calling into Hoagland's shows and then Vara having him on as a guest.

Howard Hughes would have been the new host of MITD but he said "fuck it" and bailed from the network altogether.

Heather's show is doing great. She has lots of listeners and $4.99 a month is quite a deal.

Bellgab is melting down and shaking and crying and their pussy hurts.
>>
I agree with everything they are taking about in this convo. Great show so far . He's on a roll again.
>>
>>17191739
That is a point. RCH hs upped his game recently. Even replies to my emails! Top bloke. Does he lurk the /x/ threads?
>>
William Perry is going to lose his legs.

:(
>>
File: 3.jpg (384KB, 999x643px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
384KB, 999x643px
This guest is either smoking some really, really good weed or smoking a shit ton of bad weed
>>
>>17191748
autism
>>
>>17191755
probably. pretty fucking certain he's aware of his bingo game. gave /x/ a completely full board on NYE
>>
relating that leslie kean UFO book to this conversation again, there's a really interesting theory one of the govt officials in the book puts forth

>aliens/UFOs started arriving in earnest after nuclear weapon testing started on our planet
>suggests heaviest amount of UFO sightings correlate to near when a nuclear explosion happens on planet

y'all gotta read that book
straight journalism shine
>>
This guy is putting entirely too much stock in disclosure changing anything. If the government came out and admitted UFOs were real, people would be in shock and then get over it. Nothing would change.
>>
>>17191748
Salty Keith is salty
>>
>>17191748
Would you have listened to Midnight In The Desert With Howard Hughes?
>>
People try to take Hoagie down but he's ON IT, man.
>>
>>17191769
i agree... this dude and hoagie are convinced it'll bring world peace, but if anything, i think it'll just bring about an idiocracy where all the rednecked religious /pol/fags of the country are lynching aliens n shit for shitting on their god or w/e. district 9 with a little bit of the 1990 night of the living dead
>>
>>17191781
this show is hot fire. last night's show too
he's killing it rn
>>
>>17191781
Yep. Never phased. He's a capital G! A modern day Capone
>>
Need more callers tonight.
>>
>>17191782
Watch the 3 part show childhoods end. The truth
>>
A panel on the future of 2012? Wat?
>>
who's got the source for this flute violin drone shit
>>
>>17191798
You keks have been listening to another Hoaxland repeat. Now enjoy these hand picked callers.
>>
>>17191798
lol just had this exact same reaction.
>>
this idiot caller heard "truth embargo" while he was listening and nothing fucking about the show being on disclosure. kek
>>
>>17191800
This is not a Wade gab show. Where the same caller gets to call in 4 times. In one night.
>>
File: 1443511507643.jpg (165KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1443511507643.jpg
165KB, 474x473px
>>17191515
>>17191516
>>17191530
>>17191536
>>17191555

>>17191800
>>
Pretty sure neither Clinton or Trump will be the disclosure Presidents.

Consider that the Aliens probably have a total destruction ultimatum on the US government if they disclose.
>>
>>17191841
i doubt it. why would that be the case
>>
i think that there might be more information being withheld about an 'ET presence' but i think ultimately aliens haven't like, approached our government. they are probably just scientists quietly (trying) observing a simple intelligence. that's what we do on earth...

i think perhaps the govts that know more haven't said anything because they still don't have enough info to quell human uneasiness about it
>>
File: azu_bg1.png (272KB, 513x421px) Image search: [Google]
azu_bg1.png
272KB, 513x421px
Welp, it was fun. See ya tomorrow night, /x/-philes.
>>
Are Hoagland's podcasts still edited and in mono?
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.