[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So around 7 years ago I had my first first-hand paranormal experience,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Strange aura.png (20KB, 647x489px) Image search: [Google]
Strange aura.png
20KB, 647x489px
So around 7 years ago I had my first first-hand paranormal experience, which would continue until about 2 years later when my Uncle murdered his wife and then killed himself. I want to know if anyone knows any experiences like this or know of anything to help, please respond.
>When I was an infant, I was carried a lot
>My parents said it was something that shone, but they couldn't see
>They'd wake up to the sound of me being tickled, their wallets and keys in the freezer and to very strange laughter
Fast forward to 7 years ago
>It was my Aunt, Uncle, nephew, cousins (2 sons of aunt and uncle and female cousin), and me.
>Taking pictures at night with aunts camera
>We take a look at them, and everyone is covered in a colored aura, with orbs floating around
>There was a massive orb behind us, pic related (I used paint. I'm not good with paint.)
>The red part is the patio we were standing on, and the black part is a mountain that blocked out the sky
>The orb looked like the moon it was so large
>Ever since that night terrible things have happened to everyone in the picture
>Uncle Killed my aunt then himself, causing their sons to be lost and blow all of their life insurance on drugs
>Female cousin's father died of a stroke
>My nephew's mother died of a brain tumor
>I haven't really had anything terrible happen to me, but I've seen orbs in nearly every picture of me since, and I didn't really believe anything of all of this until now

What I want to know is if anyone knows anything about this from past experiences or stories? I've been having dreams come true lately, and have never felt safe in the dark, I need something to put my mind to rest.
>>
And no, I no longer have the real pictures, they would be on my aunts old camera which I would have no idea where it is now
>>
Kind of sounds like a curse from the other side. I think the orbs are the negative spirit's essences around your family. It seemed as if they were destined to die. Anyone you know that was vengeful that died?
>>
>>17190248
Someone said it could be a curse, but I never really believed in this stuff since I was 12.

I don't really know anyone who hated us. I was pretty sheltered as a kid, so I never really got to know any friends of the family. Do you know how I could find this out?
>>
>>17190267
You could perhaps describe your dreams. Dreams are manifestations of stress, emotional build up, spiritual intervention. Figure that shit out and tell it to an interpreter. You could also perhaps communicate with the other side and get straight to the point, but it's not advisable and very dangerous.
>>
>>17190870
Communicate with the other side, do you mean with a Ouija board or something?
>>
>>17191153
Ouija board can be an option. I don't know their validity, in my opinion these boards are only Parker Brother games. Maybe you can look for a Median or some other communication. I suggest googling some instructions rather than paying up. You could try looking up some Magick techniques, but that will be up to you.
>>
if you see orbs in (nearly) every picture of you since, post a few of those
>>
>>17190229

nigga you RPin
>>
>>17190229
>"nearly every picture of me"
Then post'em OP
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.