[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shadow people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

okay so i don't believe- seriously i really don't believe- in any of this paranormal bullshit i honestly used to laugh at all of you. but when i was teen i had an experience that might be considered paranormal and i assumed it was a hallucination but due to recent information i believe i am more than willing to believe that it was not. i am upset by the fact that i am seeking guidance from a site like this but fuck, i can't find any answers on google.
>>
i am an artist and a writer and i even wrote a whole piece dedicated to the experience and i just want some answers, please. i can provide a link to the piece. i was visited by a human shaped figure that appeared like static while i had sleep paralysis
>>
it expressed to me the only truth and that truth was by far the most depressing fucking nihilistic fucking thing and it filled me with a sense of dread i don't believe to be fathomable outside of a paranormal experience.
>>
if anyone here has had a similar experience, pleas let me know. i am a lazy piece of shit and i have never been so motivated to figure something out. please help me.
>>
>>17189702
what was the truth he revealed to you?
>>
Tell us more
>>
>>17189714
>sleep paralysis

Just solved this whole thing for you. Post links tho
>>
I believe there was a scientific panel conduction tests recently. Using white noise. Its the evolution of the montauk project to reach a higher audience. Its so sad what they do. But you should imagine what they do with earths natural frequency. Its scary.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.