[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the elite planning on doing? Its obvious from films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: ufo_antarctic_1.jpg (14KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
ufo_antarctic_1.jpg
14KB, 320x283px
What are the elite planning on doing?

Its obvious from films and culture and shit that they are waiting to pull the plug on some doomsday device if we go for their precious gold. I think they have the ultimate holy war in mind. I think they will plant the ark somewhere if shit gets too bad. They are not willing to go down without a fight. Thoughts? Inb4 not paranormal
>>
ark of the covenant found
holy war starts
queue EMP bomb lol
queue man made earthquakes and shit

I dont think they can pull it off honestly. No one is THAT organized. People will just one day look outside and see a bunch of rich people running around like DO YOU SEE HOW FUCKED UP I AM YET? DO YOU SEE? ALL LE WORLDS A LE STAGE LE XD
>>
>>17188822
>Its obvious from films and culture and shit that they are waiting to pull the plug on some doomsday device if we go for their precious gold.
How do you figure that?
>>
Personally I believe that there will be a man made virus released, akin to biological warfare that will whipe out the vast majority of human populations with limited vaccines given only to the elite or "important" people
>>
>>17188850
Get the fuck out of here you shill. Look at the movies coming out. Theyre all about stupid apocalypse bullshit.
>>
>>17188865
>whipe
you fucked up douchebag
>>
>>17188886
So close to quints m8
>>
>>17188880
Here's a list of all the movies that have already been announced that have released/will release in the first three months of this year.

The Hateful 8
Anomalisa
The Forest
The Revenant
The Masked Saint
Wazir
Anesthesia
The Treasure
Lamb Yosemite
Ride Along 2
13 Hours
Norm of the North
Band of Robbers
The Benefactor
Dirty Grandpa
The 5th Wave *
The Boy
Ip Man 3
Synchronicity
Monster Hunt
Mojave
Afterim
Exposed
The Finest Hours
Kung Fu Panda 3
Fifty Shades of Black
Lights Out
Jane Got A Gun

Hail, Ceasar
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Deadpool
Zoolander 2
How To Be Single
Race
Shut In
Viral *
Embrace of the Serpent
Ben-Hur
The Witch
Kidnap
The Other Side of the Door

London Has Fallen
Zootopia
The Brothers Grimsby
Triple 9
Knight of Cups
Free State of Jones
The Young Messiah
Valencia *
Allegiant
Miracles of Heaven
Monster Trucks
Midnight Special
Batman v Superman
MYBFGW 3
I Saw The Light

Based on plot summaries, only three are apocolyptic. Valencia, Viral, and the 5th Wave.
>>
>>17188822
>What are the elite planning on doing?
Think Chancellor Palpatine from Star Wars.
>>
ermm that is because these types of movies are popular at the moment lol. you guys should follow the media. they always bring out related to what is popular. this conspiracy theory shit is `BS
>>
>>17188822
Archons
>>
>>17188822
All of those "ufos in ice" pictures are fake. They were part of a french "mockumentary" about a ufo disclosure.

The scene is real, the ufo is shopped.
>>
>>17188865

And who is gonna do their dirty work once there are no more plebs like us? Without us, there are no rich people
>>
>>17189765
Robots
>>
File: 13_08.jpg (329KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
13_08.jpg
329KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>17188822
>What are the elite planning on doing?
staying rich and staying in power
>>
>>17188822
>>17188865
I believe they have the power and lack of empathy and humanity to do that, however, how would they be able to milk sweet sweet gold from their wage slaves if they wiped out most of humanity? Viruses can't exactly be contained, and it seems like that would be very obviously purposeful in this modern day in age.

They need us, they would have more to lose than to gain by killing off so many. And even if they planned on it, They would have a much more efficient and easier time just rounding people into camps.
>>
>>17188865
>>17190316

I agree, there won't be a virus like that. Obviously having so many poor countries not contributing to the workforce slavery is a big problem for them. Just look whats happening in the world to see their plan.
a) Move 3rd worlders into productive countries
b) Assimilate 3rd worlders into economy based system through mulitculturism
c) Collect more profit

That's step 1. Step 2 is another war to boost industry and thus profits. Whih will also thin the herd of any people who could fight back.

That's just the beginning. They intend to establish world dominace possibly with a single religion and government. Of course they can't have the entire world as 1 large government, but all the countries will have the same type of government under their control. This is why the media is attacking and discreting Trump. It would slow down their conquering of USA if he gets in power. Assuming voting actually matters that is.
>>
>>17190279
Is that a clutch plate?
>>
>>17190279
What kind of plane is that? It has an airforce logo
>>
>>17190393
ohhhh damn good eye, i just saw the middle
>>
>>17190410
TR-3B Astra (or another one of the TR-3 series projects)

USAF black project, unconfirmed. Don't even know if that image is real.
>>
>>17190279
Its apparently called a TR 3B Astra and the middle part.. pic related
>>
>>17190423
Related article. Real or not, it's interesting.

http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/tr-3b/
>>
>>17190419
Using a tesla coil plus reactor to make a hover ship... holy crap its like it came out of a scifi movie, time to make a flying car lol
>>
>>17190429
I don't think you quite understand the speculated TR-3X technology. It's much more than a "hover ship."
>>
>>17190439
I know.. i want one, go to the moon and stuff, thatd be awesome
>>
Secret airforce planes use giant clutch plates for lift. News at 11.
>>
>>17190466
I didn't see that on the news at 11.
>>
File: video070_2.jpg (127KB, 1026x769px) Image search: [Google]
video070_2.jpg
127KB, 1026x769px
>>17190410

It's an F-14
>>
File: 1429421583245.jpg (45KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1429421583245.jpg
45KB, 604x453px
>>17189570
my gnigga
>>
>>17190542
nice debunk anon
>>
>>17188822
What ark? The ark of the covenant?

Ok, Indiana Jones, it's time to stop.
>>
>>17190279

that's a rodin coil powering it :3
>>
>>17190360

Voting hasn't mattered since 2000.
>>
>>17190466

so it's all fake and we're fighting demons from hell? neat.
>>
>>17191922
that election was either real or they are all fake, punch cards aren't great, but they are much more resistant to abuse than machines.

imho voting should be done by putting a circle around the candidate you want in ink on a piece of paper and then two observers from each side count them all by hand with video surveillance on the whole thing. Anything less is obviously going to be scammed by either side whenever they can because I've never met a person that wasn't dualistic. Don't care the costs this is 1000x more important than anything else in any country.
>>
File: 1443456246420.jpg (74KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
1443456246420.jpg
74KB, 600x285px
>What are the elite planning on doing
SAVING THE EARTH
>>
>>17188990
Hateful Eight is pretty apocalyptic for Tarantino's career.
>>
>>17191964

>voting for representatives who all promise to vote against your interests

WHY?
>>
>>17190576
gnice
>>
>>17188880
>asks for your reasoning
>GTFO SHILL
I wonder who the real shill is here?

Yes, my children. Keep your minds on the "elite." Keep your minds turned towards the movies.
>>
>>17191922
>1999 2000 2001 everything changed
>>
>>17192671
Tv programming
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.