[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True Lovecraftian Majick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Hello /x/philes, I've been on a long hunt for actual spells, works, symbols and so on regarding Lovecrafts infamous Cthulu Mythos - I saw an anon awhile ago post a Reddit picture about Lovecraftian Spells and their results but not the Craft in particular. You're my last hope in my hunt for this knowledge, /x/. Also general Lovecraft thread
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Pity bump
>>
"Lovecraftian" spells aren't a thing, it's all just cool stories written by a mundane human back in the day. Folks that tell you otherwise are trying to fool you into messing with stuff that you probably shouldn't.
>>
>>17188800
google Michael Bertiaux
>>
There exist several physical copies of Lovecrafts fabled Necronomicon; one, which is oft referred to as "Simon Necronomicon", is heralded with a few Lovecraftian Spells and other works of Craft, drawing significant influence from Lovecrafts own mythos, a prelude authenticating the book as one translated from an ancient Greek text, and strong connection to ancient religions from Sumerian, Babylonian and related ancient pagans. It contains numerous works beyond that of just Lovecraft, and has been compared to The Keys of Solomon, albeit briefer with more emphasis on the absolute need for the users perfect mental state. Interestingly, said book was used as evidence in the murder trial of the youngest person on Death Row at the time of conviction, the Book cited as evidence of Rod Ferrell being influenced by his use of the book in cult rituals compelled him further into the murders. If anybody has an online copy I would greatly appreciate a link.
>>
File: Snapchat-795025611811954025.jpg (106KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-795025611811954025.jpg
106KB, 540x960px
I possess one copy of a Necronomicon, complete with a narrative and illustrations of Seals if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17189102
I am interested, where did you buy this?

also, does anyone know if the spells genuinely work? i have always been interested in the occult but i dont want to invest time into something that is false. thank you.
>>
File: 1452210429259-1841720647.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1452210429259-1841720647.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17189151
At a general bookstore, in the "New Age" section. It's not technically a grimoire, just an attempt to create a genuine Necronomicon from Lovecrafts described lore.

For general occultism and the practice of the Craft in general, this is the wrong thread, though your own faith, beliefs and will all must be invested or at least weighed in any Spell or Craft you seek to undertake, otherwise you will fail. The Craft isn't like cooking, you require more than a book and ingredients. You must also have personal faith.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.