[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 55

File: 1450209136441.jpg (340KB, 497x513px) Image search: [Google]
1450209136441.jpg
340KB, 497x513px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also here is thoths stuff on divination, worth a look
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: Bantz your readers and your fellow querents
>Readers: Bantz your querents and your fellow readers

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
Previous thread: >>17179399
>>
Anyone reading Naval charts?
>>
Aghori signing in. Anyone need a reading? Ill do three more, im tired
>>
>>17188829
Sorry, i only read nasal charts
>>
>>17188829
Sorry mate, I'm not a pirate yet
>>
>>17188906
Would love one. Will my current issue at the doctors office be okay. I took a test....
Female
Leo
>>
>>17188906
My name is Luis i am a 20 year old male student pilot, how safe are my flights this year? And how close am I to finding my significant other?
>>
>>17188906
Male
Leo (holler if you need anymore info)
What will my soulmate be like, when I meet them?
>>
>>17188921
Itll be okay. Negative :)
Youre healthier than the whole of /fit/

Are you attracted to your doctor?

>>17188922
Safe as fuck. Do you fly for jetblue?
>>
Could someone please give me a reading?
>21
>Aquarius
>Female
>>
>>17188938
I am a student pilot I only fly the small planes haha by the way I'm a cancer
>>
>>17188938

Just his intelligence.....i respect his opinion. He's almost 70 and im 38....so it stops there:0)...and thanks for the input.
>>
File: Pq4Uh65.png (58KB, 466x467px) Image search: [Google]
Pq4Uh65.png
58KB, 466x467px
>>17188954
DIG FOR THAT GOLD
>>
>>17188943
Can I have a reading too?
>18
>Capricorn
>Male
>>
>>17188906
Hi aghori.
Male.
Working on some big artistic projects, wondering how far I can get with these.
I've burned some bridges to get where I am, for better or for worse, and now, as with any good magician, I'm in a state of flux, unsure of which path to go down, unsure what will pay off, how to move out into the world again, and sustain existence without getting sucked into something that kills that delicate spark inside.

Could you please give me a reading?
>>
>>17188943
You're feeling confused and lost. emotionally rumbled and cant really see things clearly.
Soon enough there will come a challenge to your inmost willpower. Stay strong.
Also you need to change certain things right to their cores, it's time to kill what's needed to be killed and rise from them, even though it will hurt you. After that you will be better in your emotional aspect of being.
>>
>>17188969
you're devastated of something because you forced to stabilize something that probably shouldn't be. i think you should try to yield a bit, let things come as they come.
>>
>>17188979
I sa u post earlier.

Ok so the art- either commit your life to it, and win (you wont have a social life or any money for that matter) or just start a normal life and career. Youll only get any mpney or life after you finish the project.
HARA HARA MAHADEV! Goodnight senpai.
>>
11 of May, male, Taurus

I am going to be conscripted soon, so i just wanted to know how the experience is going to be.

Also, I wanted to know about my love life as well as my future career prospect if possible.
>>
>>17189077
It's as I thought.
I'll remain in the trenches :)
>>
>>17188944
Youll get a job for jetblue, im almost certain of it. Anyhow your significant other works in jetblue. Youll know when you see her
>>
Male
Scorpio

General reading pretty much. I want to know if there's anything I need to focus on besides what I'm doing already.
>>
>>17189112
Are you skipping me? I'm >>17188933
It's fine if you don't want to do me, I've done readings before too, so I know what it's like having certain things you don't want to read. I just want to know if I should stick around or not.
>>
>>17188910
>>17188913

Hahahahah I've seen them referred to as Naval, Astral and Birth charts, not sure what the proper word for it is.
>>
Can I get a reading?

>male
>Leo
>22 (although I keep saying 23)

Applying to several MFA programs, but having the strong urge to run or move far away from my hometown and family. I recently began to downsize my life: I've burned "unnecessary" books, trashed some clothes (I can fit my entire wardrobe into a dufflebag now), trashed my letters, and I'm wondering what I should be doing with my life.

I'm feeling trapped, what's my reading?
>>
>>17189068
Thank you
>>
>>17189035

Bird, you see anything coming up for James, a 30 year ollllllld male virgo, or anything he should watch out for?
>>
File: 1366324554557.jpg (3MB, 3000x3064px) Image search: [Google]
1366324554557.jpg
3MB, 3000x3064px
>>17188671
>>17188681
>>17188692
>>17188702
Mine and related posts. Not a druid (though I wanted to go in that direction for a bit), but Veles may be a deity I'm closer to from an ancestral point of view? No idea. In fact, I'm very involved with technology most of the time.

Read a bit about that goetic and need to research more, but the new moon is going to be here any moment now and a goetic corresponding to Gemini (my asc, btw) could be a fun adventure. Will keep in mind. Thanks, pal.
>>
>>17189304
fuck. i actually thought of veles at first but i remembered that book of veles is a slavic thing and forgot hes a demon. go for veles, Aamin is your second best though.
>>
>>17189181
natal*
>>17189155
i skipped you cause i was waiting for this guy from the last thread to come up (art project reading), he was technically first. ill be here tomorrow, for now im too tired to do more readings. :)

Hara Hara Mahadev!
>>
>>17189232
"Passionate, energetic dancing."
>>
>>17189391

Dancing? Where?!
>>
>>17189457
just take the word 'dance' metaphorically.
>>
Hi, is someone still doing readings? I would like one please
>>
>>17189591

That's even worse because it could literally be anything!

Besides, it's feeling more like a slump right now overall and I dont see anything coming to break the mold. I mean not to knock the vision or anything
>>
>>17189601
same here
>>
Some few readings.

> name/alias
> gender
> query
>>
>>17189642

Sorry, forgot to specify: No generals.
>>
>>17189642

Frost
Male
What's happening or coming up in my love life?
>>
>>17189648

3 of Cups. Looks like you'll have a threesome.

Seriously, why keep asking? I've seen you every-fucking-where, kek.
>>
>>17189642
Sharon
Female
Going through break up, will we come back or is it the end for our relationship?
>>
>>17189661

maybe now he'll stop asking since you said he was going to have a threesome
>>
>>17189642
Hey, could you do my previous query?

>Kitty
>male

>>17189220
>I'm feeling trapped, any solutions?
>>
>>17189642
Goomy
Male
How long until I meet my soulmate? What will they be like?
>>
>>17189642
Green
Female
What should I do this month? or Is there any important thing I should do this month?
>>
>>17189642
Dean
Male
Is journalism the right undergraduate course for me?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17189642
AJB
male
work wise and home wise, should i stay where i am or head in a new direction?
>>
>>17189661

Dunno. I had a few readers ages ago who wow'd me with some personal details. I've been asking ever since just to see what comes up.

Realistically though nothing too major ever happens these days. Just flirting and a little company if i'm lucky, and dodging the ones that want to play retarded games indefinitely
>>
>>17189666

> 8 of Swords, 2 of Cups (Reversed)
> Ingwaz, Ansuz

The 8 of Swords shows a women blindfolded with eight swords, oblivious and isolated to the outside world, seemingly self-imposed. This is you.

Along with the rune, Ingwaz, representing growth, gestation, and internal growth. This is what you need.

The reversed 2 of Cups, known as Love, shows the end of the relationship.

Along with Ansuz, this indicates a coming to realization of sorts; an revealing insight.

Perhaps some certain details of your relationship, pertaining to the break-up, will come to light soon. However, I do not see any good coming from it as indicated by the reversed 2 of Cups. I think it's the end, Sharon.

>>17189678

Doing this, then I'm done for now.
>>
>>17189711
This is much appreciated, thank you
>>
HEY GOYUISE IT'S ME! SCRAMBLES THE DEATH DEALER! I'MA DO SUM SCRIES.

1 THING: I ONLY SEE FACES SO I CAN ONLY OFFER SO MUCH INFORMATION, HOWEVER I WILL DO MY BEST FOR YOU. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE A SCRY THEN HIT ME ON MY 2-WAY
>>
>>17189035
Thank you.
>>
>>17189749

O-okay. Wanna try this one? Maybe you can see a girls face, idk.

>>17189648
>>
>>17189220

> Hexagram 15:5 -> 39

Your current situation is depicted by Hexagram 15, Modesty; composed of earth above, and mountain below. This signifies a situation in which you're stuck in the earth and should be modest. As the image says, "Thus the superior man reduces that which is too much, and augments that which is too little. He weighs things and make them equal.", you should remain humble, modest, and weigh your options carefully.

The changes you can expect are indicated by the fifth changing line, "No boasting of wealth before one’s neighbor. It is favorable to attack with force. Nothing that would not further.", it is recommended that you attack with force; i.e. do not let things take it's nature course and instead take control of your own fate. This is very good, and indicates a good outcome, however, with the outcome embodied in Hexagram 39, Obstruction; composed of water above, and mountain below, this signifies a dangerous situation which you should expect.
>>
>>17189772
Thank you, the reading is something I'll spend the night focusing on; I appreciate you typing all of that.
>>
>>17189701

Doing this too, then I'm done.

> 7 of Cups (Reversed), Ace of Pentacles (Reversed)
> Raidho, Mannaz (Reversed)

The 7 of Cups shows a man faced with many cups, i.e. choices. This is you.

Along with the rune, Raidho, suggesting travels and changes in lifestyle direction. This is what you need.

The reversed Ace of Pentacles indicates lack of foresight. This is what you need to do; plan.

Along with the rune, Mannaz reversed, this indicates a delusion of sorts.

So, m8, quite simply put, plan your shit whatever you choose. The Raidho does suggest you should head in a new direction, but again, plan.
>>
>>17189763
ALRIGHT YOUNG SHLOGGA LETS HAVE A LOOK WITHIN THE BLACK STYGIAN MAW!

LOOKS LIKE YOUR BEST BET IS WITH A GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE NOT SO ATTRACTIVE. IT'S EITHER THAT SHE'S NOT SO MUCH ATTRACTIVE, OR SHE MAY BE SOMEWHAT UNHAPPY, MAYBE SHE HAD AN UNPLEASANT CHILDHOOD... EITHER WAY...OUTER BEAUTY DOESNT REFLECT INNER BEAUTY. EVEN IF SHE ISNT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE, SHE MAY VERY WELL BE THE SWEETEST PERSON ON THE INSIDE.

I WOULD SUGGEST KEEPING AN OPEN MIND.
>>
>>17189808
much appreciated
>>
I'll take one or two new queries, otherwise I'll just work on old ones.

>>17189708
I'll start with this, since this isn't a read.
"There are as many truths as there are people", but among the people I know who dabble, asking every other day is not only bothersome to the reader, but counterproductive to the seeker.
Less is more, moderation, etc.

>wow'd me with personal details
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

>>17189701
I'll skip the flowery language and tell you that if you stay, it could work for you, but you'll have that longing feeling of what did I miss out on. Whereas if you go it carries some risk, but if you manage to make it work for you, you'll be more satisfied.

>>17189691
No, it's not.

>>17189682
Goomy, I won't give you a reading based off your question, but I will give you this bit of knowledge instead. There is no soulmate (ha, autocorrect even says it's not a word). You could feasibly partner up with multiple people and be just as happy with any of them (just not at once, mind you). Any relationship takes a myriad of things to be successful, finding "the one" won't remove these variables from play.
There are some people who you may get along with more easily, and others who make you tear out your hair, but there is no "the one".
>>
>>17189749
H-HELLO THERE... scrambles...
I'd appreciate a read on what my love life will be like in 5 years.
>>
>>17189749

Sure, hit me up scrambles. I'm going to be here a while.
Just give me something to keep an eye out for.
>>
File: HUUUUHH.png (22KB, 103x142px) Image search: [Google]
HUUUUHH.png
22KB, 103x142px
>>17189854
but... it's fun... thinking soulmates exist...
>>
>>17189811

Oh man that could be like any girl. Did you see a hair color or any defining features? Even a double chin or something?
>>
>>17189854
thanks for the read and skipping flowery shit
>>
>>17189749
i guess i'll give it a shot, what do i need to do?
>>
>>17189749

ayyy scrambles my man, what will my future husband be like? i'm a woman if it matters :^)
>>
I will do two readings.
>alias
>favorite color
>query
>>
>>17189854
I had this question in another thread but it didn't get answered

Ben
US

I have this window on the second story of my house that I broke a while back. I already replaced the pane but it needs to have the dap smoothed out. The problem is the dap is on the outside of the window and I'd have to take the whole window off just to sand down the dap and apply another coat. With that in mind I'm not about to get on a ladder just to smooth down the outside of the window. Can I get some advice on how to proceed here?
>>
>>17189864
YOU'RE GONA GO THROUGH LIFE AS NORMAL LEARNING RELATIVE CONCEPTS.

>>17189878
ALRIGHT! LETS SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

I SEE CONTENT. CALM. NOTHING ABNORMAL. NEITHER ANYTHING NEGATIVE, NOR POSITIVE. LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE PADDLINGT HROUGH CALM WATERS MY FRIEND. A NICE SLOW SCHOONER AHEAD.

>>17189854
GIVE ME A READ ON WHETHER OR NOT I'M WORTH A SHIT AS A SCRIER PLZ.
>>
>>17189924
Suguri
Purple
Is there going to be happiness in my life soon?
>>
>>17189924

Kevin
Black
I'm stuck in my current endeavor. What can I do to move forward?
>>
>>17189939
Oh boy, I'm gonna be that guy and ask what you mean by relative concepts. Since I've got a certain goal in life, y'see. (and that's to have a hand in making video games)
>>
One big question on my mind. You're the psyker. Yes or no?
>>
>>17189749
Helloo Scrambles, who do you see in my near love future?
>>
>>17189905
MOSTLY WHAT I SAW WAS LIKE....SHE LOOKED LIKE AN ALIEN (NOT THAT THIS ACTUALLY REPRESENTS HER APPEARANCE IN ANYWAY BUTCOULD RATHER BE A METAPHOR FOR HER EXPERIENCES IN LIFE) SO SHE MAY FEEL ALIENATED, OSTRACIZED, ETC.

THEN I SAW FACIAL FEATURES THAT WERE ASYMETRICAL AND TWISTED WHICH IN THE PAST FOR ME HAS REPRESENTED MENTAL INSTABILITY OR SUFFERING.

BUT I'M ACTUALLY THINKING SHE MAY JUST BE A BIT UNATTRACTIVE. ALSO I GOT THE FEELING THAT SHE MAY BE UNHAPPY. HENCE WHY I SAY TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

IN MY EXPERIENCE BRUH, THE MORE ATTRACTIVE A GIRL IS, THE MORE SHITTY OF A PERSON SHE IS.

>>17189922
SOMETHING SO VAGUE IS A BIT OUTSIDE OF MY CAPACITY. IF YOU WOULDNT MIND REPRASING YOUR QUESTION TO SOMETHING MORE SPECIFIC I'LL SEE IF I CAN FIGURE SOMETHNIG OUT FOR YOU.

>>17189923
DOESNT MATTER IF YOU'RE A WOMAN OR A MAN I DON'T JUDGE ANYONE (UNLESS THEY HAVE HIV AND SPREAD IT AROUND)
IT SEEMS HE WILL LIKELY BE RESERVED, POSSIBLY A LITTLE BIT AWKWARD BUT NORMAL ENOUGH FOR THE MOST PART, BUT ALSO HAPPY :D
>>
>>17189749

ayyy scrambles my girl, what will my future wife be like? i'm a man if it matters :^)
>>
>>17189685
Green? Nice choice.

The walkway to your door was in constant flux. It seems like you'll have a few things happen soon, so be prepared. I saw a whirlwind upon entering your door, and what looked like a mess of vines. I tried 'zooming out' and they looked like frayed yarn. Light blue, if you're curious. I'm not sure how much you know about yarn, but the little frayed ends make it a mess sometimes, even if it doesn't impact the overall creation.
Take care of the little things that abound in your life, or the big things will become more troublesome as well.

>>17189666
Although you could play semantics by arguing over the meaning of the word relationship, a break-up is generally recognized as the end of a relationship.

>>17189620
Again, I'm skipping the flowery language I usually use, but your slump will persist until *you* break it this time. Something's... not quite the same this time, vs. your usual slumps. So you need to do something new to break it.
I'm able to give you the why this time, but not that how or what you need to do.
Suffice to say: this one's your beast to tame.

>>17189935
I... don't think this is what divination is for. Maybe you'd have better luck asking >>>/diy/
Either way, this is the kind of question I actually like answering, so sure.
>have problem
>knows what he needs to do
>doesn't want to do either one
It depends on how much dap you have on it I suppose. You could just leave it. Either way, I would recommend taking it out and redoing it from the inside. My father fell off of a ladder and it really fucked him up.

Better take the extra amount of time than risk an injury over something relatively trivial.

>>17189887
Sorry to break your delusion, anon.
But I like the odds with multiple chances than the needle in the haystack. Think it over. It's actually nicer this way.
>>
File: 1451454387314.jpg (16KB, 240x239px) Image search: [Google]
1451454387314.jpg
16KB, 240x239px
>>17189976
Scrambles can I get some advice for
>>17189935

Also should I grow a beard out?
>>
>>17189976
sorry, to rephrase i'm this guy
>>17189701
>>
>>17189976

thanks scrambles, i'm glad he'll be a happy guy
>>
>>17189939
What methods do you use for scrying?

Either way, I try not to comment on other readers as a matter of courtesy. Makes things simpler.

But I will say that I was the second reply in that post, and I'm feeling empty right now, so at least in this one case, it fits.
>>
>>17189954
HEY I ALSO WANT TO MAKE VIDEO GAMES. LETS MAKE GAMES TOGETHER!

>>17189974
I SAW A SMILING FACE OF CONTENT. MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE AND TRY NOT TO BE CREEPY I GUESS AND LOVE CAN BE YOURS AS LONG AS YOU DON' FUCK THINGS UP, BECAUSE I THIN KSOMEONE PRETTY IS INTERESTED IN YOU.
>>
>>17189986

are you making fun of me, m8
>>
>>17190036

no, m8
>>
>>17190003
Yeah I guess I'll have to just take the window out. I've been putting it off because it's a pain but whatever. Thanks man
>>
>>17190033
Making games with someone else sounds fun! I think I'm gonna stick to working alone in my current cruddy cheap program though, since I don't have too much experience yet.
>>
>>17190003
that's very much true, but the situation is tricky and I feel a strong connection with this person, we met three times in diferent points of our lives and helping each other do big changes, that's why I needed to know about the reality of the break up
>>
>>17190023
I FEEL YOU, MAN. I FEEL THE SAME WAY.

ALRIGHT I'M GETTING A MASSIVE HEADACHE...I NEED TO STOP I'M SORRY. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE ANY UNANSWERED QUERIES.
>>
>>17189950
present: 3x cups
>A life of material celebration but a deep feeling of a maw of consumption; there is a deep appreciation of some very special things or persons

past: 6x pentacles
>a feeling that something, place, or person has always been kept away from you; a frustration at always being given only bits and pieces

future: devil, reversed
>whatever is current, there is something which is compelling you, something which is controlling you and entrapping

reason: ace of swords, reversed
>you are feeling powerless or underneath a mandatory system

potential: king of cups
>there is glory of material ownership; a masterful occupation demonstrating achievement and celebration

Runes: Perth, reversed
don't expect too much, keep it realistic. Think about what's going on and analyze your choices. Make sure the choices you take are the ones designed in mind for your course.
>>
>>17190085
Thanks. I'm pretty sure I can think realistically on this, as I know from past experiences I'm not worth much, so I shouldn't expect much.

That potential makes me happy, though. Thanks, I'll try my best to work it out, and reach it.
>>
>>17189951
present: king of swords, reversed
>there is a massive obstacle and it feels as though there is more than just a certain person but a group; this situation is unfair and is unjust in some way

past: 6x swords
>you are a traveler, or have been on some major life journeys of sorts; there has been strong points of pain in the journey but these wounds keep you going

future: the tower
>there is a major event coming your way, some major happening which is going to come into your life and shake things up; things are going to change

reason: ace of cups
>i sense a deep spiritual seeking, a celebratory appreciation of things discovered; there is a deeply vibrant desire

potential: queen of cups
>a wise and thoughtful teacher, somebody who is able to provide rich guidiance

runes: Inguz
the opportunity, shortly coming, will be ripe for the harvesting. if you take advantage of the situation, the tree will be perfect for you to pick; you need to prepare and be ready for change
>>
File: 28071213121218.jpg (49KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
28071213121218.jpg
49KB, 640x425px
>>
Offering a few palm readings of your LEFT hand if someone is willing to do a scrying concerning my love situation. I feel like I'm annoying this girl.
>>
I desperately need a reading. Will me and my friend be friends again? Will he realize that I did nothing?
>>
>>17190003
Green here. Thank you very much, Mr. Anon!
>>
>>17190198
Is this picture alright?

As for your scrying, give me a moniker for her (or something that pops into your head when you think of her) and your query in the form of a question. Mind you, it will likely be better answered with cards (I can do that too), but I can scry for you if you really want.
>>
>>17190300
Cards always give me different responses and I'd like one that is more static in interpreting. Picture is clear enough so yes it will work.
>>
>>17190312
Digiorno is the moniker by the way. My query is if my attempts to make something are futile. This is in no way an attempt at a simple conquest, but an attempt to try and get something started as I feel we'd be good for each other.
>>
File: 1435165867507.jpg (20KB, 239x253px) Image search: [Google]
1435165867507.jpg
20KB, 239x253px
Jaded as fuck tarot reader here doing 5 readings since I'm a light weight.

If you want something read, give me:
>your name
>your question
>a picture of anything (It could be goatse for all I care. I just use it as a focus point)

No love readings or general readings.
>>
>>17190163

Thanks, m8. You're mostly right. This was an occult practice question.

Let me know if you'd like a read >>17189642
>>
File: 1398145241555.jpg (926KB, 1138x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1398145241555.jpg
926KB, 1138x1447px
>>17190329
Isaac
Will I ever manage to pick myself up? I don't mean now, but in a few years or so. Will I be happy?
>>
>>17190300
Heart line
Youre going to have, or already have, a significant emotional event happen in your life. This will be due a form of betrayal. Seems as though you are best in one on one situations but let your passions drive yiu occasionally to break this.

Head line
Interesting as it splits towards the end but is faint at the same time. Youre a fast thinker but try your best to incorporate others feelings into it. Your tendency to speed through thinking prevents most situations where you'd seay due to emotions but still allow it to happen.

Life line
It seems as though you are a rock whom a lot of people can rely on but it tends to overwhelm you at times. Try walking or meditation? Those float chambers are amazing and I highly recommend them. Left my body feeling weightless for a few days afterwards.

I would have done more minor lines but your light didn't really reveal them enough to me :/
>>
>>17190317
I see a queen sitting on a throne. You're right, no easy conquest here. I see a letter handed to her, attached to it is a flower. As a matter of fact, I saw the flower first; the intention of the message is clear to her. I see her open the letter, and a single tear falls on a blank part of the sheet she reads. It burns through the letter a hole, as if it were acid, and it then falls to the floor. The tear that fell to the floor then crystallizes in the shape of a spike. If someone were to step on that, it would be most grievous an injury that would result.

From this, I can gather that your intentions are clear to her, and she would be willing to entertain your efforts, but she's a bit too harsh for you to win over too easily. You might inspire some emotion in her, but it might just be pity. So, the romantic gesture you're thinking of attempting might hit her in the feels but, even when the feels are triggered, the outer expression of the emotions you can inspire in her could be damaging or hurtful to you. I got the powderkeg or ticking time bomb vibe in this sense.

But I think you still want to try, and I see the 6 of Wands in my mind. So, to make this work anyway...I see rainboots on a stormy day. So, you would need to be in a position to provide for her something she needs. It isn't something completely necessary, but it's something allows her to derive a bit more enjoyment or safety in some way, something that may expand her boundaries a bit. In a sense, you need to perform the function of rainboots.

Hope that helps, good luck.

>>17190329
>Jaded
You alright, buddy? Need a reading?
>>
>>17190329
Maddy
Will I end up doing ok in a few years time?
>>
>>17190430
Does it appear that she cares at all or am I just bothering her currently? Also, I currently have three women that are involved in my life but the moniker applies to the one with the initials L.D
>>
>>17190391
>reversed High Priestess
>reversed Nine of Pentacles
>Seven of Swords

You will if you gain the strength to break through your own thoughts and weakness. The cards say it's yourself that causing you strife and not really the world around you.

>>17190430
Nah, that's just my default mood nowadays. Thanks for asking but I don't think I need a reading currently.

>>17190451
You're next.
>>
>>17190414
Well done, thank you

>>17190453
Given that I saw a tear shed as the letter was read, I think it more than a simple annoyance. There are emotions involved, but the exact meaning is difficult. I've had girls cry as they crushed me, and I've gotten weepy while hurting girls too. An emotional reactions shows that you're not a mere fly to be swatted away, but it doesn't show anything more than an emotional reaction and, like I said, her outward emotional expression is likely to hurt you.
>>
>>17190470
Well I was just recently hurt quite badly by a girl and have grown a lot mentally from it so this wouldn't really mean much if she doesn't give a strong response. I just wanted to know if I should stop now or keep trying.
>>
>>17190451
>reversed Queen of Pentacles
>reversed Nine of Swords
>Page of Swords

You will be ok if you build up your confidence and let go of your doubts. A lot of this seems to be based on lack of self confidence and doubting others and yourself.

If you work on that, you should be fine.
>>
>>17190033
Neat, thanks Scrambles!
>>
>>17190478
I've told you the risks and a strategy if you wish to pursue it anyway. Whether or not you choose to pursue her is entirely up to you, and it should be based on whether or not you think it worth it. I could sit here and say I wouldn't if I were you, and that would be logical, but I've before held on to hope where none should reasonably lie, so it would be hypocritical of me.

Whenever you get readings, don't take it as “should I or not?” but rather as “what would happen if I did or didn't,” as the recommended course of action ultimately lies in what you want. Take readings as intelligence gathering; the strategic choices are ultimately up to you.
>>
>>17190493
Alright, thanks for the reading
>>
>>17190198
Are you still reading palms? All I can offer is a card read though.
>>
>>17190464
Thanks, I'll keep trying my best.
>>
>>17190503
Nice response
>>
>>17190329
Tyler
Should i go live in a dorm or continue living with my sibling?
>>
>>17190773
>reversed Seven of Swords
>reversed Knight of Swords
>The World

I think you might want to be with your sibling. Reversed Seven of Swords usually means the act of looking for advice and such so it's possible that your sibling will be able to help you out.

Plus, it seems like you might go all crazy and get white girl wasted if you if get a dorm (notified by the reversed Knight of Swords).

If you do get a dorm, just find some people who are down to Earth and make sure they can keep a good hold on you.
>>
File: spider-man-barrel.jpg (20KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-barrel.jpg
20KB, 500x367px
>>17190329
George
I'm kind of lost on who I am, will I be able to find somewho who loves me for who I am again?
>>
File: 1447387710235.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447387710235.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
Chris
is there something like a spirit following me?
>>
File: kat.jpg (3KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
3KB, 275x184px
>>17190329
Hey man if you're still doing readings,

Name is Den
I'm feeling a bit lost on my spiritual path and I was wondering what I should do? Should I go see my teacher? Should I just forget about the path? Or is there something else I should be doing that I'm not really seeing at the moment?
>>
Morris
Libra

My life is changing.
Will I be succesfull in what I am doing?
>>
shiiiiiiiiit, sorry for the long responses.

Hopefully you guys will come back and see this.

>>17191465
>reversed Wheel of Fortune
>reversed Two of Swords
>The Empress
Yeah, seems like it. I actually suggest reaching out to others right now.

>>17191470
Hm, I'm not sure if tarot can even do something like this... I had to make my own spread for this question so it might be a bit crappy.

As far as I can tell, it just seems to be some kind of protective spirit that is kinda being a dick for fun. It doesn't seem to be any harm as far as I can tell. Just playful dicking around.

>>17191520
>reversed Nine of Pentacles
>reversed Ace of Cups
>Three of Pentacles
No, don't forget the path. Go back to your teacher. You must continue working with an air of commitment. Just be very grounded and try to help the people around you. Spread your roots to grow even taller. But don't do it wildly. Do it carefully and thoughtfully.

Okay, I'm headed to sleep now.
>>
File: PjYn1v5.jpg (315KB, 1100x1862px) Image search: [Google]
PjYn1v5.jpg
315KB, 1100x1862px
Ask me anything and I'll give in return what I hear from the voices. Don't expect me to elaborate much on them, because I do not know myself. Perhaps there will be a grain or two of truth in there too? I simply need a query and nothing more.
>>
>>17191858
What is my issue with love. How do I overcome this?
>>
>>17191865
A winged heart, but yet it seems to be immobile. It is a pretty thing, but there it lies in the clouds. Many can look up to it, but yet none can reach it. There are people down below, wishing to have the light and the warmth of the gold, but what is there for them to do but to watch and hope?

I think you need to be more accessible to people. Talk more. Go out more. Deal more with people, instead of expecting them to go out and deal with you. Interactions, friends and eventually love should come.
>>
>>17191858
Love reading, please?
>>
>>17191870
Butterfly. Butterfly. Butterfly. A fluttering one in the darkness, standing out far too much and far too well. It is hard to say just how big and just how small it is, for there is nothing to compare it to in the endless expanses of the darkness. The wings stuck, it seems to be staying frozen in the darkness, like a picture or a painting. It watches, but it does not move.

Yet again, the problem of immobility. But this time, you seem to see what is around you and see what is going on. No movement. No movement at all.
>>
>>17191858
A reading of how happy I'll be in my next relationship, compared to my current.
>>
>>17191858
I can't drive anymore and I've been feeling very stuck being in my house... what do I do to feel like I'm doing better?
>>
>>17191868
Thank you greatly Apostle
>>
>>17191877
Don't really have where to move :/
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17191878
A poppy that is ripe and that is blooming. The looks were deceiving, for the split second that was seen, the poppy was a rose. There will be little romance, but yet there will be something else to be found. The choice is yours.

>>17191881
A pen with a paper, with papers being filled with words and lines of the hungry thoughts of the mind. The paper is not finished; perhaps working on it would do you some good? There is but a few words left, but a few lines to be written, and once it will be done, a smile on the face will be seen.

I am unsure whether it literally means to work on something involving literary works; poems, stories, or whether you should finish working on something else entirely. Even so, it will bring a smile anyway.

>>17191883
No problem.

>>17191889
Butterflies symbolize rebirth, no? Your progress is currently stuck, and it's hard to tell when it's going to move forward. Butterflies do not live long anyway, so it's either waiting for it to be dead and move on in some different form.
>>
>>17191899
Thank you very much for the reading, Apostate.
It reminded me if several things I would like to finish that I had forgotten.
>>
>>17191858
Should I chose the girl with blonde hair or the girl with black hair?
>>
>>17191899
OK, now that makes sense.
I've been though a lot lately, because of that I changed a lot. A 'rebirth' we could say.

Let's see what happens next :_;
>>
>>17191899
Poppies are a very dreamy flower, yes? And roses symbolize love, so who knows. Maybe it'll be my dream relationship. Or maybe the voices are saying for me to stop dreaming of a perfect romance.

I guess only time will tell. Thanks a mil! That was a fun reading to get.
>>
>>17191858
What is the occult skill I need to learn at this time in order to progress with my long-term goals?
>>
>>17191904
Good. Leaving things unfinished is one way for seeing a lack of progress. When something is finished, you can look back and look back with a smile upon your face. That, and improve your self-discipline. It is easy to drop, but harder to finish.

>>17191909
Avoid the coal. The coal is for the flames to be stoked, with a woman in golden hair to be had on the side. A gentle stroke on the arm, with a warm smile on the face. If the one is not had, then the one that is wished will not be there. The man will flail in his cold bed, with a dream uncaught to be remembered.

Do not put too much worth on the one in black. The one in blonde will bring you forth more. Be careful to balance both, because I have a suspicion that you will be unable to do so.

>>17191912
Enjoy the watching. Sometimes we need to remain still and watch the surroundings. Rebirth is good when it is controlled. Rebirth for the sake of rebirth can lead into rebirth of that, which is not wished to be had.

>>17191918
Poppies are a dreamy flower indeed, but do you realize that poppies can be used to make opium, correct? The second will prove to be a dreamy one, with inciting of romance, but yet it can lead into addiction and delusions. It will be a happy one nonetheless.

Balance the two, weigh the options and see what works best for you.

>>17191920
A blue gem held in a hand. Turning from dark blue to a sky blue, peering through it and through the white mists that cloud the inside. There is something to be seen there. Darkness is all around, but yet there is light to be found. Use the gem to light the way through the dark, for none enjoy to wander in the blight.
>>
>>17191932
Oh man, no! I don't know a lot about flowers, so I had no idea poppies could be used that way. I'm happy to hear it'll be happy, however, since. Haaa, gotta admit. My happiness in my current one is debatable.
>>
>>17189086
Can someone divinate this please? I have been waiting for a long time now
>>
Doing some few readings. No generals.

> name/alias
> gender
> query
>>
>>17192035
Clear
Male
What will my next relationship be like? Will I love them? Will I be happy?
>>
>>17192035
Charlie
Male
How am I looking going down the path of music? Am I making the right choices
>>
>>17191858
What obstacle must I overcome before I can progress forward?
>>
>>17192035
Mo
Man

What are her intentions with me?
Is she trying to get the best out of?
>>
>>17192035
Lyre
Bi
Who might help me find what I'm looking for?
>>
>>17192046

> 9 of Swords, 2 of Pentacles
> Wunjo

It will be the beginning of something new for you; something you have not experienced before.

It looks like you will have some choice in that regards, too.

As indicated by Wunjo, the rune of joy, you will be happy.
>>
>>17192053
Am I making the right choices in terms of my career?

If you would be so kind.
>>
>>17192059
Ahh, I'm getting all excited now. Thanks for the read! Have a great day/night/whatever it is for you.
>>
I'm done for now, will be back later or something.

>>17192051

> Past: 10 of Pentacles
> Present: 3 of Cups
> Future: 10 of Swords
> Rune: Jera

It looks like you had a great, abundant past and is happy with it. The 3 of Cups suggests that you're resolute in your current path, with the future being 10 of Swords, I can only say you're making the right choices. However, you should be careful of shutting yourself in too much with the music thing, and not give it to obstacles; instead, overcome them. The rune, Jera, implies that you will reap what you sow; i.e. you get what you put in. So, your efforts here are key.
>>
>>17192035

James
Male

Do I have the proper mindset going for myself, finally?
>>
>>17192052
Excuse the delay. You will be my last.

Take out that, which is stuck in your hands. Once you will do so, you will realize just how much of a weight they were to you. The obstacle will be a wild one, one that you cannot seemingly miss. Do not focus on one detail, for this image is too big for the distance that you stand. Go away, and look back, and you will see that which is standing and peering at you with burning eyes. Innocence is guarded, after all.
>>
File: 1443456246420.jpg (74KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
1443456246420.jpg
74KB, 600x285px
>>17192094
GET OFF MY BOARD U WORTHLESS FAGGOTS

DATS A POSSESSED CUNT AND A REPTILIAN READING UR PALM U DIPSHIT
>>
File: lfR0O8n.jpg (266KB, 888x1704px) Image search: [Google]
lfR0O8n.jpg
266KB, 888x1704px
>>17192220
but i guess none of you are ever going to fight them now are you?
>THATS HOW THAT WORKS
>>
File: tarotspread.gif (36KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
tarotspread.gif
36KB, 400x236px
I made a thread about this question then found out that there was this general (which I'd never seen before as I don't do this stuff often).

Basically I had the weirdest spread ever. Regarding my job, I am desperate to move closer to home. I am seeing a girl but she's a bit crazy and has some serious issues and I don't know what to do about her - and I'm not sure how to interpret all this stuff.

So I asked the question "what's my next couple of months gonna be like", and got the following from a 'Celtic Cross':

the atmosphere surrounding the central issue. - Five of Swords

the obstacle that stands in your way - The World

your goal, or the best you can achieve without a dramatic change of priorities - Strength

the foundation on which the situation is based - King of Swords, reversed

a passing influence or something to be released - The Devil

an approaching influence or something to be embraced - Ace of Wands, reversed

your role or attitude - Seven of Swords, reversed

your environment and the people you are interacting with - The Lovers

your hopes, fears, or an unexpected element that will come into play. The Tower, reversed

the ultimate outcome should you continue on this course - Two of Cups (Love)

As you can see, pretty heavy themes there. If you can help I would really appreciate it but no worries if you got opinions on this anyway, or can do an enlightenment div or something.

Cheers!
>>
File: Stalin smile.jpg (36KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin smile.jpg
36KB, 640x513px
>>17192220
Wow, ancient comics.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 529x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 529x697px
Can someone enlighten me on my situation and what choices have to be made? A general reading.

Thomas
Male
Virgo

Thank you :)
>>
File: Alien.jpg (134KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Alien.jpg
134KB, 500x375px
>>17192535
you are a
faggot
>op is a reptilian
>das a reptilian man
>dumbass
>>
Anyone doing readings
>>
>>17192743
Sure what's your q
>>
>>17192745
General love life
Not sure if i am being an idiot
>>
>>17192754
>general love life
Every time
>>
File: 1451784334501.png (2MB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451784334501.png
2MB, 900x1500px
Lo and behold, time to do some readings. I won't do too many of them because tiredness is one hell of a problem sometimes. As usual, one card readings. Expect a good amount of vagueness. Sometimes more cards will be drawn if I'll see that the query requires it.

>name
>gender
>query
>>
File: radiobaby.png (123KB, 400x1248px) Image search: [Google]
radiobaby.png
123KB, 400x1248px
>>17192764
>>
>>17192761
Well you know people ask for what they need the most...
>>
Lots of people using runes and tarot together. Where'd that come from?
>>
>>17192764
Name: Solution
Query: "in the midst of all this, he'd been a pillar, the one everyone turned too when they had questions. But where was someone in that position supposed to turn to when they needed support?"
Query given in the form of a quotation.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>17192754
You experienced a great disappointment recently. This has left you sapped of energy, full of doubt in yourself and your own potence. This is echoed in the clarifying card, Sorrow. You have truly doomed yourself here at present, friend, but you will find contentment and satiety in the end,
>>
>>17192769
Yep, attention
>>
>>17192764
Raf
Male
What will happen if i try to go after that cute red head?
>>
>>17192764
Hello Anon! :)

Brittany
Female
General reading, if at all possible.
>>
>>17192764
Hi! can i get a reading please?

Nick
Male
What will happen if i let some certain people from my past get back into my life?
>>
>>17191858
Are you still doing readings?

Wondering if you could do a love reading for me. Thank you! :)
>>
>>17192806
Not really, i asked for a love reading cause i am having problems in that field, what kind of attention could i be even seeking?
>>
>>17192798
They're both relatively easy things to pick up, and using multiple things in conjunction together tends to help things become more clear.

Not a difficult thing to piece together.

As to when, if I recall it was after Thoth's rune guide went up, or some time shortly afterwards.
>>
>>17192798
Thoth really popularized his style of combining them here. A good legacy, honestly.
>>
File: 1451662166566.jpg (38KB, 638x552px) Image search: [Google]
1451662166566.jpg
38KB, 638x552px
>>17192768
Thanks for the reminder that mercury is poisonous, I almost entirely forgot that!

>>17192800
I like queries as such. They are always a fun one to see and deal with.

>where was someone in that position supposed to turn to

Ten of Swords (Ruin).

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help but to laugh out loud when I saw that one. There's really nowhere to turn, from what I think. It's just you. It's really, at the end of it, just you. You're always going to have to live with yourself, and in times like these, there's just you to be there for you. All the things that you did, all the support, all of it. . . Eventually, it's going to leave you all alone with yourself, and force you to think upon the actions and decisions that left you in such a position. A good learning experience, so to speak.

Make sure that next time this happens, you won't be left with yourself. It's not the end of it all, but it's not exactly the most best position to find yourself in.
>>
>>17192745
Can i get a reading please?
This person and i hurted each other really bad. That beautiful relationship we had is completly broken right now. But i still miss that person, and besides my feelings of anger, i do want to fix what happened. That person is really thick-headed though. So, is there any chance that that person wants to fix things too?
>>
>>17192825
Attention from whoever you're pining over
>>
>>17192848
That was not what i was looking for, i was just looking for something that could give me some kind of help
>>
>>17192819
I'll answer you instead.

Don't do it, Nicholas. The people from your past reside in that part of your life for a reason. If they were worth bringing into the present, you would have done so.

Too many people allow people to come *back* into their lives, forgetting the reason they left in the first place. Or think "maybe it'll be different this time."

People can change, sure, but they will prove it to you. They will show you without you giving them a chance.

>this next one's just for people in the love sense. because 70% of of /div/ is love now.
Truly worthy people will finagle their way in without you opening the door for them. Again, they've found themselves outside for a reason.
>>
File: 1451631371837.jpg (142KB, 1010x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451631371837.jpg
142KB, 1010x1024px
>>17192807
>what will happen if you'll go for her

Four of Cups (Luxury).

Results, but only for short time and not for any long periods of time. At first, it may seem like things will go well for you, all the problems will be insignificant or nonexistent, but in due time you'll start to see a problem or two come up, then more and more. Perhaps you may just get disinterested by yourself. Just something won't go well, and it will make the things all the more unworthy keeping up and around.

>what will happen if you won't go for her

Knight of Cups.

Lots of emotions there. Lots of emotions there. It's entirely possible that your emotions may just spiral out of control for no reason, or perhaps for not going for her, and it may lead to some funny stuff happening. I mean really, if one gets too emotional, it's bound to happen. A good suggestion would be to simply watch yourself and let your emotions out in some other way instead of going for some red head girl. Some stability and what not. Just ya know, saying, in case you really want to go for her.
>>
>>17192828
>>17192830
Who the fuck is Thoth?
>>
File: panic.png (90KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
90KB, 278x278px
>>17192804

Name of the deck? It looks really, really cool... i need it.
>>
>>17192840
So no different from any other time, really.
Thank you. It's what I expected, I just... had hopes otherwise. My fault, really.
>>
>>17192853
Help to get their attention more regularly
>>
>>17192853
You asshole, I did a reading for you and you're just arguing with some dude

>>17192882
Golden Universal Tarot
>>
>>17192889
Ah fuck, i think you are not even trying anymore
This is the first time this month i ask for a reading i dont even know what you are talking about
>>
>>17192875

hey mr.sans, i don't know if you remember but i'm the woman who asked about my coworker; yesterday i found out that he's in the process of wooing over another girl. of course it doesn't mean that it will last long but eh. i just wanted to thank you again for the reading.
>>
>>17192891
Oh my bad i did not saw it, thanks anon for real
>>
>>17192894
The desire for love is the desire for attention
>>
>>17192902
Did you ever loved anyone?
It is not attention i seek but hapiness
>>
>>17192891
Many thanks! ill look it up today (and probably buy it)
>>
>>17192909
Oh, there's a language barrier. Color me surprised.
>>
File: 1451454394372.png (371KB, 1200x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1451454394372.png
371KB, 1200x1227px
>>17192815
>current position

Six of Wands (Victory).

This is a surprisingly positive card. Going through the problems, coming through the fires, becoming reborn and learning from all of it to push yourself forwards. If there's something that seems like a challenge for you, go and overcome it. It'll prove to be quite a pleasant feeling for you once you'll do that, plus the matter of growing from it and learning some experience for the future, no matter how small and insignificant the challenge is.

>possible things coming up in the future

Six of Disks (Success).

It's odd, considering how the two of the cards seemingly compliment each other in similar ways. Yet again, this is talk of learning from both good and bad, putting the two together, complimenting upon it all, and using that knowledge to better yourself. I have a feeling that this is more suited for earthly, material matters while the previous card would be more for the mind and the will. First for mindset, second for physical. Either way, use this time well for yourself. Things will seemingly go great; count your blessings too.

>>17192884
Really, at the end of the day, don't expect anything much from anyone. Some people will stick around. Some people won't stick around. Everyone wants their own stability and help, but do they really give it out all that much? No. Really, at the end of the day, it's a no. Find it in something that will truly last; that's you.

Don't let that white, golden flame of yours get corrupted and keep a good hold of it, alright? No matter what happens or no matter how much things will get dark around you, always stay determined and even through darkest times you'll manage to get through.

Just a few cents from a tired mind.
>>
>>17192875
Thanks, Sans, that was a nice read. First one i got from you. Gotta think about it now. Have nice day, Mr Skeleton.
>>
File: 1451678113780.png (373KB, 678x542px) Image search: [Google]
1451678113780.png
373KB, 678x542px
>>17192942
whats going on in this thread
>>
>>17192764
Luke
Male
I get hurt by refusing chance, in order not to regret running after a, quite probably, useless and painful thing.
How's the horizon of consequences pertaining my self-afflicted burdens?
>>
>>17191932
Occult querent here: I thought about that a lot, and I think I understand now. Thank you, and I hope you see this; my Internet went out before, so I couldn't reply until now.
>>
>>17192764
If I'm not too late, you can call me Brandon. I'm considering a certain goetic work. How would it turn out if I perform it?
>>
>>17192936
Thanks so much! This is exactly what I needed to hear at this point in my life. I appreciate it! :)
>>
>>17191756
Thanks. What I feel is that feeling like someone is sneaking up one you from behind. It doesn't bother me and it happens around the same time everyday for the past week at least. It also seems to move more on how I react to it but it's not troublesome and I don't know what to do to try and talk to it, it won't talk back.
>>
>>17192936

Aaron
Male
Taurus

General reading would be appreciated
>>
File: 1451614408206.png (103KB, 654x498px) Image search: [Google]
1451614408206.png
103KB, 654x498px
To all of the querents who are waiting for a reading from me: I need to take an unexpected break. I just got my own lesson put against me. Really, you should only trust yourself and put stability into yourself. Family is no exception to that.

I will return to finish all of you up eventually. I apologize for this.
>>
>>17193003

it's ok mr.sans, take your time <3
>>
File: kop.jpg (284KB, 1024x1494px) Image search: [Google]
kop.jpg
284KB, 1024x1494px
Time for one (maybe two if i find the time) reading.

Anyone interested i will need.

>Gender
>Sign
>Query

Hope i can help!
>>
>>17193058
Female
Capricorn
Should I turn towards the void or should I remain in the limbo? I see no point in either anyway, but what will be results of either?
>>
>>17193058
male
scorpio

will i find her tonight (a certain girl I'm going to look for) and is she my soulmate desu senpai?
>>
Male
Capricorn
Will i be able to meet her again, if so, will she be interested?
>>
>>17193058
Female
Capricorn
Will my current "relationship" progress, or should I just walk away now before I get hurt?
>>
>>17191979

I am still waiting please, somebody?
>>
File: 1439332781116.jpg (146KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
1439332781116.jpg
146KB, 700x442px
>>17193121
not bearanormal
>>
File: 1451498582513.gif (657KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1451498582513.gif
657KB, 500x648px
>>17193067
>>17193079

Ok give me some time to get ready guys.
>>
>>17189086

I see something, in regards to being conscripted, about having the choice as to whether you're going to be successful or not, depending on how hard you want to work. Because of temptation to either slack off or just being distracted by fun things. And overly permissive leadership, I don't know if it would be your parents or your future leaders, I think contributes to that.
>>
>>17193176

I see, thanks for the reply! For the permissive leadership part, is it a bad thing which detracts from me being successful, or is it something which I can turn to make it successful.
>>
>>17193199
Take this with a grain of salt, but I'm seeing a lot of fun, joy, happiness, living a life you can feel good about, like there are a lot of good times, but, that path ends in total defeat and failure. Basically you'll want to do what is easy and fun, but doing so will end very badly.
>>
>>17193067

Both options sucks. With the little context I have I'll try to explain the results.

Void
>Two of Cups R
>Nine of Wands
>Three of Cups

This option is likely to involve more people right? The upside of this might be related to some form uperhand on the relationship, however this will not be easy to maimtain.. At all.

Alternative, it might be talking about leaving an unproductive relationship (or moving on of this break up) However, you will always have your reserves from this path.

Limbo

>The Fool
>Seven of Swords R
>Queen of apentacles R

This is (for me) the safest bet. The fool is a card that talks about new journeys but also about trusting the universe.

The advantage is that. You will keep walking until you find a new adventure.

Alternative (and likely) this path is the one you fear the most? Why? I can't tell but perhaps it's related to some form of loneliness.

Problems with health might also be relevant on this path.

Note: Keep in mind the paths might be mixed (my mistake) so if you feel one fits more in the other then it might be that way.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17193235
I see. Yeah, that totally makes sense. judging from how I live my life now. Is there a way to turn this around? Is conscription my only way to safety or is there some other way later down the road?
>>
>>17193246
Droping trips

Also fun fact. The Queen of Pentacles is also Capricorn.
>>
>>17193257
Try not to look too far ahead into the future. Pay attention to what's going on right now, what your present responsibilities are. Just be careful and try to be responsible right now so you don't screw yourself down the road (which you might not see it coming)
>>
>>17193246
>>17193266
The limbo it is. I could see it being more draining than following the one of the void, but I'll see what I can do. Thank you.
>>
>>17192855
Thank you.
It makes sense, I want to close some chapters of my life that were left with too many questions unanswered. But at the same time, i know that there's a very high chance that the people who have those answers will sooner or later hurt me if i let them into my life again.

Again, thank you.
[spoiler]I don't know why, but that "Nicholas" felt kinda nostalgic. Sorry for my english.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17193284

I see. Thank you for the insightful answer. I used to thought that you need to be happy in life and that you could forsake everything else, which probably lead to this reading in the first place. I will try my best to take actions now so that I would not end up as the guy in your divination.

Also, I remembered that someone in the past that my partner will come when something drastic happens, is it somewhat related to that?
>>
File: 1451830872441.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1451830872441.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>17192819
I will skip over you, if that's alright? It seems that you caught the attention of some other reader or perhaps just a person with some slight more sense in their head, so I'm not sure if I should do anything here or not.

>>17192895
I do remember you, but I cannot recall the exact cards I drew for you. Unless. . . wait, were you the one whom I told to ask about for the coworker instead of following the cards? If so, then I'd strongly suggest not falling for this particular person. It just brings a sore taste in my mouth whenever things like these do happen. Best not to follow along, even.

>>17192942
Really now? Think over it, I suppose. It can't hurt to try and see if you really wish to, but at the same time don't get your hopes up. Perhaps it's just my own self speaking here right now, who knows? Good luck and you also have a nice day, Raf.

>>17192987
No problem. Life is a learning experience, you just have to pay attention and see where to learn and where to experience. Know your limits though, because if you step over them too much, it's far too easy to simply hurt yourself and achieve nothing of value.

>>17192951
>>17192958
>>17192994
>>
>>17193315
This is just a bit of non-psychic advice, but don't procrastinate. Show up to everything much earlier than you have to. Get things done as soon as you are able to. This way you'll feel more relaxed all throughout the day, and you can feel happy even when you are working hard and being very productive.

>Also, I remembered that someone in the past that my partner will come when something drastic happens, is it somewhat related to that?

Like a romantic relationship? Yeah, definitely seems that way.
>>
>>17193079

>Four of Pentacles
>Ace of Swords (R)
>Seven of Pentacles

Ugh tough reading...

It seems to me that you might... i think (Having troubles understanding the Four of Pentacles)

>Clarifier
>The Empress

Ill take that as a yes.

You will find her but there might be some misunderstanding or confusion in your meeting. Try not to.

>The Sun
>Three of Cups
>King of Pentacles

My advise is to be more friendly tonight, a bit more open. She might be the one anon.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17193285
Glad i helped!
>>
>>17193338

I see, thank again!
>>
>name is Sephora
>Female
>should I move in with a friend living in Cali? Or should I stay with my parents and help them with their business, despite them abusing me at work?
>>
>>17193403
I'm also a Virgo, btw
>>
File: 1451811247599.jpg (139KB, 1140x870px) Image search: [Google]
1451811247599.jpg
139KB, 1140x870px
>>17193334
What I meant by the last three were the querents that I'll read.

>>17192951
Eight of Cups (Indolence).

I think you already know far too well the answer to this question of yours. This is a speak about delusions becoming apparent, and realizing that all around you there is but a bog. A mess. A mess that was left, and often times in an emotional sense. You need structure, something to put your theoretical feet on and relax just for a tiny, significant bit. Leave all of these burdens behind, take them off your mind and try to move on and further forward from them, because it's not going to do you any sort of good to keep them around. If you will, it's just going to be one huge of a mess.

At least you're aware that this is going on in the first place, unlike the Seven of Cups. At least I hope I read this right, hmm. . .
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 390x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 390x501px
>>17188783
Ill do readings. Be specific about the situation. Ill do general readings too.
You need to provide a photo of shit, stool, poop. Can be from the internet but your own is better.
>>
>>17193413

somehow i don't think you're the real aghori
>>
File: 20151227_101944.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20151227_101944.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>17193413

General reading please

Male
Cancer
>>
>>17193460
>>17193413
BTW dont know if i need to be specific about general readings... do i?

If so, well. I am trying to quit cigarettes (not cigars, i work with those). I moved to thes states last year, and i dont really know anyone besides my family and co workers... so i am friendless and single.

So anyways, ill like a general reading. as other anons say ''anything interesting coming my way?''
>>
Hi again /div/, today I just received madame endora's fortune cards and it's my first oracle deck so I am looking forward to breaking it with you guys and gals and whatevers!

Just throw me a question in response to this post and I'll use my cards to give you some guidance.
>>
>>17193529
Female
Capricorn
Will my current "relationship" progress, or should I walk away now before getting hurt?
>>
I have a question, not like a query just like a question.

I have been doing astrological spreads for people I know, one card for each house (5 total people so far). I did one each for these two boys I know yesterday, one of whom I was romantically involved with, the other you could say we act more like siblings who fight a lot. And today, just now, I did one for an old lover I haven't seen in years.

The weird thing was (and I shuffled quite well!) all three of these men had the Knight of Swords show up in the 2nd house (represents resources and possessions, physical and intangible).

For him to show up in the same position 3 times, (and he's showed up a couple other times I can explain later) it's gotta have some significance right? But I'm kinda at a loss for what.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>17193529
Male
Capricorn
Will i be able to meet her again, if so, will she be interested in what i have to say?
>>
>>17193529
Female
Virgo
Is he still in love with me?
I saw him yesterday, I felt like he's still
>>
>>17193529
male
libra
I seem to be going through a very interesting period of my life. Could i get a general reading in relation to this, many thanks
>>
>>17193536
the minstrel- let your intentions be known. For this reading I would say that before progressing or making any rash decisions, you two really need to talk it out.
>>
>>17193529

female
how does he really feel about me?
>>
>>17193542
The sheild- you are safe from harm. I think that even though it seems like a weird answer, I think that 'safe from harm' can also mean safe from emotional harm. So I would say that whether or not you meet her again, the outcome will shield your emotions and inner space from being harmed.
>>
>>17193540

Not familiar with the spread, but i guess the knight of sword might mean you?
>>
>>17193550
the dagger- conflict and danger lie in wait.

I feel like this is telling me that conflict will arise between the two of you. Whether or not your relationship survives is up to you two.
>>
>>17193551
the chalice- rejuvenation and fufillment.

I think this card is reffering to a positive or restful period of your life that is soon to come. Enjoy the ride and let life fill you up with positivity and love.
>>
>>17193560
seduction- passion and romance await.

I'd say that he feel foldly for you, perhaps in a sexually charged way. Talk to him about it, maybe even hook up or something.
>>
>>17193529
Name is Lala.

>Female
>should I move in with a friend living in Cali? Or should I stay with my parents and help them with their business, despite them abusing me at work?
>>
>>17193577

kek i don't think a hook up is possible, but thank you for the reading
>>
>>17193529
female
how can I succeed in life, i.e. what should i do to get where I want to be?
>>
File: 1451407952100.gif (49KB, 363x548px) Image search: [Google]
1451407952100.gif
49KB, 363x548px
>>17192958
Queen of Disks and The Hermit.

An amusing combination of the two cards. May I ask whether this work, for whatever unknown reasons, is involving a woman? The Queen does tend to symbolize a woman of some sorts, and in this case it would be a fair and stable woman with motherly energies. At the same time, it may be someone who's incredibly indecisive. It's also a terrible possibility that you will end up inheriting such qualities, be it the positive ones of stability, or the negative ones of instability, chaos and foolishness.

The Hermit makes me think that it will lead you to a good bout of loneliness, a retreat from people, to think and stay with your own thoughts and reflect upon them. Introversion. But at the same time, it can also be a thing because of loneliness or of some sort another of a reason.

This is a very odd interpretation, with a possibility of things seeming good and then not so. The Hermit follows the Queen of Disks, so I am unsure whether it will truly follow the events in the timeline, or whether the two will be mixed. Either way, some sort of a retreat and introversion will be there. My gut feeling says that it's possibly not going to go too well. Goetia tend to be fickle beings, after all.
>>
>>17193582

the maiden- a new relationship blossoms. this could mean that you either start a new life with a friend (thus beggning a new relationship as roomates) or your situation with your parents changes, causing a new relationship as well.
>>
>>17193587
the wizard- use your skills to aid others.

this could easily mean a career choice in the medical field, or social work, or working for a nonprofit. Use your resources to go for a goal that in the end, will benefit others as well as yourself
>>
>>17193529
Straight male

Love reading, please.
>>
>>17193601
Hahaha I'm in nursing school. Guess I finally picked the right major!
>>
>>17193529
Hai!
Female
Taurus-Gemini Cusp
I'm wondering where my life is headed, to either school or start to work. Should I keep continuing for schooling or am I better off working to make my living? Thank you!
>>
>>17193555
Thanks so much! I have been having that feeling for a while now.
I appreciate it! :)
>>
>>17193603
the caduceus- you will receive news from afar.

I think this might have something to do with an online or long distance relationship, or perhaps meeting someone who came from a far away place.
>>
>Daniel
>20
>Gemini
>>
>>17193609
I drew two cards for you.

the hour glass- time is of the essence. I think this is a pretty straight up anwer to your decision. Whatever decision you have to make, you don't have a lot of time in which to make it in. But, this doesn't mean tha you should plow ahead without thinking about it first.

the dragon- strength and wisdom. IWith this, I'd like to say, be like the ragon. Be full of wisdom and strength. Trust your own inner power and intuition.
>>
>>17192936
>Everyone wants their own stability and help, but do they really give it out all that much?
Shouldn't that mean that someone who's able to offer that should be valued?
>>
>>17193529
Male
Virgo
Is there any chance to rekindle what we once had, or was this the last chance for both of us?
>>
>>17193529
Love general
Thanks
>>
>>17193529
>Daniel.
>20
>gemini
Can I experience any reality of my choosing at my own whim
>>
>>17193613
Yeah, I think it's an ex, Thank you so much.
>>
>>17193640
Hindrance- fat has blocked this path for you.

It sounds like it's over between the two of you op.
>>
>>17193643
the stars- a long journey brings rewards.

It sounds like in your love life, you will lead through a lot of strife, maybe even many broken relationships, but in the end, it is likely it is likely you will the someone that complements you.
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 650x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 650x780px
>>17193444
Kek ill have a trip from now on. Anyhow, please provide pictures of poop. Otherwise no readings
>>
>>17193570
I always get this card when I ask about him, I saw him yesterday and I feel like he's afraid of me,
I don't really know how to interpret it i've done a bit of reading and I cant seem to understand.
>>
>>17193529
Did she really mean what she did? Or she was just teasing/joking around
>>
>>17193653

I drew two cards this question, the first one was the moon, you will be guided through the darkness. Whether this guiding is done by the self or by some kind of spirit guide is up to the way you practice dimension jumping.

the sun- your perseverance is rewarded.

I think this card is saying that it possible, but only if you try really, really hard. You will likely fail along the way but with big dreams comes big responsibility, big risks, big failures, and big rewards. Keep up the hard work. :)

And before anyone asks, yes I do shuffle the cards before every reading.
>>
>>17193667
Thank you
>>
File: poop.jpg (19KB, 630x391px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
19KB, 630x391px
>>17193670

like this?
>>
>>17193677
the harlequin- true feelings are masked.

This could indicate that either of you have feelings that you're hiding from the other. In any case, I suggest just talking it out like normal human beings and asking her for yourself as to whether or not she really meant what she said. She might be using teasing as a kind of defense mechanism to hide her real emotions.
>>
>>17192994
Bump
>>
File: FB_IMG_1432437343241.jpg (17KB, 400x216px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1432437343241.jpg
17KB, 400x216px
>>17193688
YOU SHITPOST IN GLORIOUS DIV? DING DONG DEATH SIGILU.
>>
File: 1451817755066.jpg (99KB, 1024x455px) Image search: [Google]
1451817755066.jpg
99KB, 1024x455px
>>17192994
>current position

Eight of Swords (Interference).

Calm your mind. That's the first thing I'd suggest, considering that this card simply speaks of interference, but not from external sources. It's from you. Things will simply not go too well or just as you were expecting them to, either by your actions or thoughts alone. It's easy to over-analyze certain things and simply end up in a completely different situation than you think. Why? Too much analyzing and you're suddenly having a different perspective. Calm down, calm down. Take a step back, if you're able, and look at your current life and situation with a slightly more detached outlook.

>things coming up in the near future

Six of Wands (Victory).

It yet again bears the message of overcoming some sort of an issue and coming out on the top. I am leaning towards something related to the mental, to your mindset, something that will truly speak to you and make you go ''oh wow, I did it. I am impressed with myself''. Growing up, just ever so slightly. Make sure to put all the experiences from now to at least a few weeks ahead through a good amount of introspection.

>>17193703
>DING DONG DEATH SIGILU

I'm not going to lie, I cracked up laughing here and then. That's a good one, compared to the other version at least. Let him shitpost, maybe someone will post a death sigil directed to him after all? :^)
>>
>>17193690
That makes complete sense, thank you so much!
>>
File: tumblr_nacpahuosk1tc5rhzo1_500.gif (871KB, 500x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nacpahuosk1tc5rhzo1_500.gif
871KB, 500x184px
Time for one or two more readings

Anyone interested i will need.
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel

Hope i can help!
>>
>>17193679
>dimension jumping
tell me more :D
>>
>>17193721
female. taurus.

What can I do to maximize the success of my business?

hopeful.
>>
>>17193591
I'm not going to go much into it, but you're on the right track. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17193688
Real shit is better but this will work. Want a reading?
>>
>>17193721
male
capricorn
Is it too late?
confused
>>
>>17193730

sure why not, just give me a general reading.
>>
>>17193529
How is my future with the occult?
>>
>>17193726

Situation
>King of Swords

Do this
>Queen of Cups

>Dont o this
Knight of Swords

All court cards, well color me surprised.

Might i ask, is your romantic partner related to your business? or a male figure? particularly a professional , someone with cold head and objective thinking? i need to know this before i can continue.
>>
File: 2w.jpg (10KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
2w.jpg
10KB, 173x291px
>>17193732

Are you a regular querent of mine? agh dont mind me, ill do yours after female Taurus, hang in there.
>>
>>17193721
>male
>gemini
>is there hope
>drunk on the love found in an accidental dimensional shift
>>
>>17193732

Agh... yes or no readings are always tricky.

>Seven of Wands
>The Devil
>Four of Pentacles
>Ten of Cups (R)
>Queen of Pentacles

Probably yes its too late, sorry.

Is this related to a romantic relationship? if it is, then it probably for the best though. I say probably because there is still a chance, however the looks for this chance arent that good (And the odds either).

Again yes or no 5 card readings are tricky, unless i have a bit more of context i am not sure i can interpret the cards better. For me right now, it points to a romantic relationship where you or her have to sacrifice a lot in order to continue.

Not sure about my interpretation to be honest
>>
>>17193721
female
sag
well being in love
anxious
>>
>>17193730

Give me a second on the picture. Can you tell me who you see coming in my love life, what they look like or their personality, etc. And any advice related to them or other parties.

...I cant believe youre asking for pictures of shit.
>>
>>17193743
I'm single and gay lol.
>>
File: 063.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
063.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17193413
Hit me with whatever you've got.
>>
File: shit2.jpg (57KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
shit2.jpg
57KB, 840x630px
>>17193793
>>17193730

I mean Jesus christ, man
>>
>>17193737
the golem- a close friend acts on your behalf.

This could also in my opinion, point towards a spirit guide or an entity to which you are connected to.
>>
>>17193786
Yeah, it's related to a romantic relationship, It's about a girl i met one night, hanged around a little, made out, nothing serious, after some days i realized i completely fell for her and that i had no-way of contacting her, this happened a month ago, now i found out about a place where i could probably find and meet her, that's where the is it too late came from.. (Hope this is helpful, i am sorry for the poor query earlier)
>>
>>17193721
Female
Virgo
How does he feel about me?
saddnes, I know he feels something really big for me but i don't know if it's love or hate or frustration and It makes me so sad because I love him so much
>>
>>17193661
>Hindrance- fat has blocked this path for you.

Hmm, did you mean fate?
>>
>>17193849
lol yes I meant fate. Sorry for the typo. I tend to type badly a lot ha ha.
>>
>>17193637
No.

People value things for many different reasons.
If someone did what was best, I would almost say it removes the human element.
>>
>>17193803
a blonde girl, older than you, between 30-35 years. she works at a coffeshop? bartender? definetly sells something to drink.

is your dad feeling ok? id check up on him.
>>
>>17193865
thats me btw forgot the trip
>>
File: 4 of Crows.jpg (26KB, 648x383px) Image search: [Google]
4 of Crows.jpg
26KB, 648x383px
>>17193795

>Single and gay

Well, to be fair i also stated that it could be any other form of male figure, but i am guessing there not? Makes sense that the court cards dont indicate actual people since is an advice reading i suppouse.

Anyways, The advice talks about a woman, since is the Queen of Cups, its likely obvious that is you (since you also do readings)

This is advising you, to actually follow your own readings (or dreams, inner self). Alternative it might be advising to hang with friends, they might be helpful.

What is not advised however is to be rushing, to conclusions. Avoid arguments or discussions too.

This buissnes seems to be better handled by love/emotions/friendship than with cold logical thinking.

anyways, a hard reading (or maybe is just me)

Good luck and hope it helped!
>>
>>17193871
I will def. be using this advice in my business ventures. Thankyou for the help.
>>
>>17188783
I mean, that raptor isn't totally wrong
>>
File: fat.jpg (21KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
21KB, 460x288px
>>17193849
>>
>>17193803

The absolute madman
>>
>>17193905
How are you NewHelp?
>>
>>17193865

We're not too close. I'll definitely check up on him because he's due for it. His health has been rocky the past few years.

I don't go to coffee shops or bars that often. How or where would I even meet this woman?
>>
File: light.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>17193914
Hey DC! doing good i guess, ups and downs as everyone else.

How are you btw?
>>
File: 1447294754889.gif (30KB, 76x132px) Image search: [Google]
1447294754889.gif
30KB, 76x132px
>>17193411
Yeah, i do need to relax a bit and move on, most of my concerns comes from bits of confusion that i observed in others, which made me lose some of my solid emotional ground.
I'll work on that, making sure i won't have a bad time ahead eheheh
Thanks, Sans.
>>
>>17193915
honestly no idea. i think somone you know already knows her, i see you meeting her randomly. possibly on a meeting with your friends
>>
File: .jpg (99KB, 1158x819px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
99KB, 1158x819px
NEW THREAD
>>17193949
>>
>>17193859
Hahahaha no worries man, wanted to make sure no fat blob like >>17193897 posted was standing in my way.

Thanks for the reading, I agree it just seems like we were fated to not be together.
>>
>>17193925
Good! Ordered my deck finally and now just waiting for the artist to send :D
>>
Hey guys could someone give me a meme reading? Specifically one of you two?

>>17193925
>>17193943
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 639x986px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 639x986px
Hey guys new reader here, just tell me your question and one thing that makes you happy and I'll answer you.
>>
>>17195133
>Daniel
>music
will I find what i'm looking for in terms of spirituality
>>
Is anybody still doing readings? I would really appreciate one
>>
My name is Jonathan, dob 22 jul, Cancer. I'd like to ask about my financial situation and whether I can meet my other half this year? Thank you
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.