[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was carved over my girlfriends head while we slept. Woke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: CAM00094.jpg (791KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00094.jpg
791KB, 2560x1920px
This was carved over my girlfriends head while we slept. Woke up and there it was. It reads "she slept with the grandfather". Many other things have happened here and I don't think they will stop.

Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
lol ur gf's a slut dude
>>
Maybe, but this almost made me shit. It took a while to sand down.
>>
>>17188599
This will be carved on your schlong
>>
>>17188599
She fucked her grandpa?
>>
Bro there's truth in all things. Even the most unlikely of things. Yo gf be a grampa fucker. Was it ur grandad or hers?
>>
>>17189016
Maybe it was her grandpa or maybe it was his or maybe it's Maybelline
>>
Nah she didnt sleep with anyone. It was just carved into our dresser. The ghost is kind of a pervert. Its left red hand marks on my sisters thighs and scratches on my girls legs and abdomen.
>>
>>17189087
>the ghost
>not you

must admit i'm jelly
>>
>>17189087
Sorry man that was me it wasn't a ghost your sister is sexy and your girl is just a slut
>>
>>17189016
>>17188697
It could just be a demon trying to fuck with them both.
Think about it.
You're a demon and you spot a happy couple. You realize you can plant a seed of doubt in one of their heads, create animosity between them, then at the right moment present your services to them both to use against them both.
You effectively have both souls while expending little to no effort.
>>
>>17188599
What did your GF have to say about this?
>>
>>17189129
If I were a demon I would put out a simple truth that's both devastating and honest. You know that yo girl is cheating on you but you will just deny it even father until he snap n kills the whole family.That's if I was a demon per se
>>
>>17189130
What I like old dick
>>
Timestamp, faggot.
>>
She thought I was being an asshole. I trust her enough to believe she didn't sleep with anyone but me. She told me before we noticed this that she felt pressure on her thigh then this happened when we turned on the light. I didn't time stamp it because i didn't think I was going to post it on /x/. It happened Tuesday, around 6 or 7pm
>>
>>17188599
Total, utter, complete bullshit.

Why lie? Do you think people here are that stupid? Do you feel good when you lie to people? Wow you're so clever.

Fuck you you inbred cunt.
>>
>>17189087
>tfw you will never be a ghost that gets to molest teenage girls and then brag about it by carving mocking messages into furniture.
>>
>>17188599
That didn't happen.
You are a liar, so probably a Jew.
I don't like Jews.
>>
I really don't care if anyone believes me. It happened and I have trouble sleeping more than I did before. This is the first time I could ever get hard evidence about one of many experiences with paranormal bullshit.
I really was just curious if something like this has happened to anyone else.
>>
>>17188599
what a fucking slut
>>
>>17189527
No, it didn't happen. A ghost didn't carve that.

The fact that you continue to defend your lie just shows how fucking dumb you assume people are on /x/.

People like you need medical help. People like you are why the world is so fucked. You have no honour, or decency, or morals.
>>
>>17189527
You think lying to people to get attention is acceptable.

You are a snake. I hope you realise what a shit person you really are.
>>
>>17189527
>I really was just curious if something like this has happened to anyone else.
This probably doesnt count,but the day before yesterday I was getting ready for bed. There was complete silence in my room. All of the sudden,I heard a really loud voice in my head say "They are NOT". Im not someone who hears voices. Then I started having a really shitty day yesterday and felt depressed,almost to the point of being suicidal for the first time in 2 years. I started crying uncontrollably and had to go to bed because I gave myself a migraine. Weird things happen sometimes. My story isnt as weird as yours though,obviously.
>>
>>17189456
So it was scratched into wood, but it's gone now and you can't time stamp a picture of it?

That would at the very least go a TINY way towards having ANYONE believe what you are saying...
>>
File: CAM00095.jpg (757KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00095.jpg
757KB, 2560x1920px
Part 1

>>17189609

Thats the day this shit happened! We were having a pretty nice too. Looking for work all day and decided to take a nap that lasted longer then a nap should and woke up hearing weight pressing on the dresser. I was goofing around and shinned a light over it and acted horrified to freak her out. I laughed, she called me an ass and then we forgot about it for a little. When she turned around so i could hold her she snapped at me to give her my phone. She used the light to show us both this fucking terrifying etching.
>>
File: CAM00096.jpg (739KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00096.jpg
739KB, 2560x1920px
Part 2
>>
>>17189650
God dammit op I hate you
>>
>>17189650
you really should have taken more time, that looks like shit. If you want us to think demons did it or whatever, take your time so it doesn't look like a teenagers chickenscratch
>>
File: CAM00132.jpg (765KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00132.jpg
765KB, 2560x1920px
>>17189655

The only thing I can timestamp is this. My girlfriend wouldn't let me not sand it down. We had to bless the house and paint over it some jesusy crap to comfort her. Shes a Christian
>>
File: 1449943421378.jpg (48KB, 625x498px) Image search: [Google]
1449943421378.jpg
48KB, 625x498px
>>17189672
Why would a demon take its fucking time? I thought /x/ would be able to help but you guys much rather read creepypasta's stupid fucking storied and talk about American Horror Story. I can't believe a paranormal thread would be so cynical. This is hilarious.
>>
She's your granddaughter, she time traveled back to 2016 to breed with you. Because she was born as a result of her going back in time to mate with you, she's obligated to go back and be your gf, lest she gets erased from time itself.
>>
>>17189710
Lol
>>
>>17189272
Yeah, but that's only if one party is fucking someone else in the first place.
I think that anon's talking about a legitimately happy couple who's doing everything right.
>>
>>17188599
Your girls a ho man,
>>
>>17189698
Because OP is lying. It's not cynical, it's common fucking sense.

We're not all here chasing bigfoot or cropcircles, some of us are actually quite intelligent and we see straight through tjis fuckin RP bullshit.
>>
>>17189677
is she mentally retarded
>>
The only real evil is us. I mean, hypothetically speaking, why would an evil spirit abide by any rules per se?
>>
>>17189456
>trusting a woman
You must've been born yesterday.
>>
>>17189073
Kek
>>
>>17190138
Well I trust that your mother didn't abort your dumbass cuz you're still talkin
>>
>>17189819
No, just religious. And I rather my woman be happy then be able to prove a paranormal phenomenon to the forever alone squad. I still have a picture of the event and no one will believe it because it doesn't have a timestamp.
>>
>>17190238
>No, just religious.
>making you paint a picture out of a toddlers bible onto your headboard
>not fucking retarded
>>
>>17190313
It might look retarded but if that shit makes her happy then I do it. Just because the only bitch you've ever pleased was your dog Sally in the 9th grade, doesn't mean the rest of us MEN don't know how to make our women happy.
>>
>>17190400
>making a mentally unstable religious nutcase happy by giving into her womanchild tantrums
if your story was actually real id feel bad for you so good thing its not i guess
>>
>>17190138
'sexism isn't reel guyzz'
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.