[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection Horror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sevonein.jpg (30KB, 740x559px) Image search: [Google]
sevonein.jpg
30KB, 740x559px
Whenever I AP I never see anything beautiful anymore
Instead the world around me seems dark and dismal, and I'm always panicked as though something is trying to chase me

I miss ending up in tree realms and places with pretty fountains and fairies and nice people who share things with me

What's going on?
>>
Also last night I tried to possess my mom for the purpose of attaining greater understanding of her, but her face morphed into a thousand different faces all bubbling up and out of her original face, and there was this "halo" of force that repelled me

So
>one
Am I an evil person for attempting this?
>two
Did that really happen or is it all in my head?
>three
Is that normal?
>>
I had none of these issues when I possessed your mom with my dick.
>>
File: IMG_20151110_221614.jpg (33KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_221614.jpg
33KB, 409x393px
>>17188571
How do you astral project?

What's your method, specifically
>>
>>17188605
Unintentionally

>going to sleep
>normal dreaming
>suddenly dysphoric brain surge
>I'm awake in my room, walking around
>do weird stuff, realize I'm not actually awake

I used to do it intentionally through meditation but I lack the focus for it nowadays, I feel like I've been altered and forgot how to do it
>>
It's all in your head. You are under some stress, made a change recently, or have been watching more mainstream media lately and your subconscious is mirroring your outlook that the world sucks.

The fact that you ask about being an evil person explains why you failed to 'take over' your mother in your dream, you knew that wasn't a good or polite thing to do and had some reservations.

Eat more fruits and leafy greens, get some exercise, spend some time in the sun, and actively look for, notice, and appreciate the good in the world. A sound mind lives in a sound body, take care of that shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.