[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dream that an old guy told me the secrets of the universe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1440339523350.png (26KB, 419x296px) Image search: [Google]
1440339523350.png
26KB, 419x296px
>Dream that an old guy told me the secrets of the universe, how to manipulate reality at will, travel to alternate universes, etc...
>Wake up
>Forget everything

GOD DAMN IT!!!
>>
>>17188552
That's what /x/ is here for though.
>>
>>17188552
>>17188560
deep dream.
>>
>be dreaming
>someone tells me who Laura Palmer's murderer is
>wake up
>forget what they said
>>
>>17188552
I had a similar dream a while ago where an unseen voice took me on a tour of time through the universe, explained how we are alone right now because life began on Earth, but in the future, there exists countless sentient species dotted around the universe, all evolved from us humans, the origin of life.
>>
I dreamed that my parents made me move to this country town and I went to this school and the drama teacher was in this witch coven thing and one of the peeps in his coven was secretly evil so they had to kill him but when they did everyone in the coven went evil and I had to join this weird hell army and also at some point I had sex with a gay orc who was initially trying to kill me but then we joined forces idk it was a weird dream
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I've had a few dreams like this... One that really sucked was one where a girl asked me what I thought of aliens and then revealed herself as one. I remember being scared as fuck, then understanding that if she hadn't done something bad to me yet, I was probably safe. She told me I had been selected to take a tour of one of their facilities somewhere, and later I knew it was a planet because I watched a sports game (I remember the game very clearly, which sucks because I'm not a sports person, but the guy in charge had a hidden soft spot for sports and he went nuts telling me about the rules when I asked him.
I took a tour of several schools (where the young ones were always asking about American culture, where I'm from) and a research facility (where the people inside were super angry that I was there) and eventually I was told that I was going to be taken home, and I remember crying because they told me I'd never remember it.
I've never loved a woman so much as that one before, and I'll never meet her again.
I wish I could remember what I talked about in the research facility because I know it was about matter manipulation and time distortion and I study that stuff so it would have been nice to even remember small details
>>
File: 1452197833390.gif (242KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
1452197833390.gif
242KB, 250x350px
>>17188552
>Dreaming about some bizarre event that I'm somehow involved in
>Dream suddenly stops before event can conclude
>Wake up
>Can only remember moment before dream stops
>>
File: image.jpg (655KB, 1456x1244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
655KB, 1456x1244px
i dreamed for nights on end that i was being given all these mystic symbols that were the keys to unlock the universe. as i wake up and the memories start to fade i try to remember what they were. my mind only remembers one out of the symbols and explanations.
mfw its a fucking circle
>>
one more dream. one of my favourites.

i was playing with marbles in a basement apartment but with them hovering about a foot or two in front of my chest like a sphere of little smaller spheres that were all rotating in harmony.
and i could move them XD. basically id move my hands and arms a bit at first but never actually touching them and i could fire them out in any direction and have them return. after the first dozen or so times it was all done by thought and intent as i played around with my newfound telekinesis.
i only lucid dreamed once but if i do again im going to remember that trick and see if i can practice it a bit more. it was neat :3
>>
>>17188552
You never had it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.