[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep on seeing the number 911 or 119 on clocks, cars, tvs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1414-meaning-2.jpg (38KB, 846x566px) Image search: [Google]
1414-meaning-2.jpg
38KB, 846x566px
I keep on seeing the number 911 or 119 on clocks, cars, tvs, prices etc. Does this have any deep meaning, or is it just coincidental?
>>
Well normally when you notice something you'll start o pay attention to it more and more don't be fixated on it....orr it might be a sign
>>
You get a number stuck in your head you see it everywhere, it's called confirmation bias.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

It is not magic.

It is not a sign.

It's how human brains are wired.

You are not a special snowflake.
>>
>>17188002
I know about this. But the fact that i never keep track on the watch, and the only times i randomly do these numbers pop up. First time it happened i dismissed it and laughed, then it happened everytime after that. Also, the weirdest part is that at the same time i started seeing these numbers, i've been experiencing daytime dream flashback. It doesn't matter what i do, suddenly troughout the day an old dream i've had pops up very vividly. This occurs 4-6 times every day.
>>
Also, one more thing. Everytime i have randomly been looking at the clock and it says 9:10, i start counting. 5 times i've done this it would turn 9:11 as soon as i got to count too 11.
>>
>>17188028
Knows how to count MUST BE PARANORMAL!
>>
>>17188038
No it doesn't. I just perform this ''test'' everytime i see the clock 9:10
>>
>>17187994
Message from subconscious/Angels/God. Each number has a distinct signification.
>>
>>17187994
It's a sign that jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>17188059
Hahah, yeah probably
>>
>>17188059
Because
>>steel is the strongest substance known to man
blacksmiths must also be myths because
>>how could you ever heat Devine godlike steel up to the point of working wih it.
You sure sound smart,faggot.
My bro is a blacksmith,he must be a wizzard or possessed by the devil because he has no problem melting steel.maybe
>>he is the devil.
>>
>
It might OP
>>
>>17187994
You are passed out right now, in a critical condition. The reason you are seeing these numbers constantly is because whoever is on the outside is trying to call for an ambulance, explaining the signifigance of the numbers 911. You are in a dream right now, and this is a sign that you are in the dream. It is time to wake up.
>>
>>17187994
It's a pretty common number. It is especially common if you watch TV, or go on the Internet and see the multitude of special snowflakes, just like you!

No, you are not gifted.
No, you have not cracked the code.
No, do not have purpose.

By making a big deal over a few of the most common combination of numbers typed, each day, you are truly so simple!

They want you to obsess over 911. You are a mentally fragile person. That is why you "see these numbers!!!"

Truth hurts, huh?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.