[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My childhood-teenage experience,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

(ill try to keep details short but if you have questions please ask) So basically when i was 8, i got sent to a private school, i was really sad about it because i had quite a lot of friends, my parents didn't even tell me why we moved schools but i guess its because it was much closer to the house. i was quite shy at first but i made quite a lot of friends with the boys in my class, at first it was weird but once we both knew we loved yu-gi-oh cards, we just clicked, After a while of hanging out, they started to rub off on me, i kept getting in trouble a lot and my parents didn't seem to care too much, it was only little things though. ok, anyway one day during lunch, i was playing soccer with them, our Oval is huge, it could fit two soccer fields, the other half of the field is tall grass and some woods, there was a pretty shabby fence too, anything could just jump over. Anyway my friend (Mafoud) saw something run around in the trees on the other side of the oval, he started to scream after looking for a few minutes, and the whole oval noticed it because of the sound it made, It was brown/black and it kept slamming the ground, it looked like a bear but we don’t have any bears here in Aus. it was so scary, it caused the school to go on lockdown because the teachers thought it was a kidnapper, since every kid on the oval ran away, they thought to call the police. Cont..
>>
File: 1716901.jpg (565KB, 1260x900px) Image search: [Google]
1716901.jpg
565KB, 1260x900px
During the lock down, the whole school was sitting in the oval, (stupid right?) and a few cops were talking to some of the kids and teachers to find out what happened. ok, fast forward like 5 years and i start going out with mafoud, he was over at my house for the night and we were pretty bored, he brought up what happened ages ago at the school and he wanted to go there, it was getting dark and i kept telling him no but he promised that we would be okay, my idiot horny 15 year old me said yes, so we went into the oval through a public gate so we didn't look like trespassers, at this point the school had a gate separating the oval from the rest of the school. we went to where he saw the thing and he was mimicking how it was slamming the ground, we were just fooling around and having fun and then we saw a homeless person sleeping besides the bushes, we woke him up and he told us to get out of here, we said sorry and just went deeper into the woods because it was still a bit bright outside, after a considerable walk into the bushes, we stopped because it was getting too rough to walk, it was getting dark too. Until we saw a open patch of leaves and grass close to us, we went there and noticed the trees and bushes were not growing on this patch, we started to step on it and realised there was concrete under our feet, we kept kicking the leaves around, revealing the concrete, nothing special was on it but, someone heard us and slowly walked towards us, it was some kid our age with a hoodie, we told us to come with him because he had something cool to show, we asked him what he was doing here, but all he said is that we either come with him or walk in the direction we came from, he did not want us in the woods anymore, we didnt want any trouble and it was getting dark so we went back to my house, got nandos and had sex

cont.
>>
The next day we immediately got other friends to come with us. we wanted to visit the place, at the start i was really scared but got really excited and changed my mind, So it was me, my boyfriend, jono and oudy. (oudy is the best fighter in school, won every drop contest) So we head there with water bottles, as soon as we arrive, we realized "what we gonna do for protection" then we decided to shove rocks and pebbles into our pockets. so we go back to the concrete area and it was covered in leaves again. once we arrive there, we tried to figure out where that kid came from, but our friend jono found rib carcasses around the trees, it smelled horrible but we assumed it was a dog or another type of animal, could have been human, i wasn't too sure, at this point, we were really curious but before anything happened, we saw the kid again come towards us slowly, oudy at this point was terrified. he started to threaten the kid with the hoodie coming towards us but the kid kept telling him to calm down. what happened after, i still question to this day. he said"you guys came back? do you want to come with me now? if not please go back to where you came from, if you change ur mind, come back here again and i'll accept you" we all disagreed because we knew something was up. "okay then, i hope to see you again" he kept looking at us as we turned around. Behind us we saw at least 10 people with robes, most of them being young kids and some middle aged men, we got so scared that we just quickly paced through them as they were watching us with smiles, "i hope you guys come back" some of them said, once we gained some distanced, we sprinted out of the woods and went to our house and told my parents everything. To this day we still don't know what they were, im still living with my parents, now in uni, studying and mafoud moved away years ago. So, is this a cult? Please someone tell me
>>
>>17187800
>So, is this a cult? Please someone tell me
Go back check again and see what happens. This time no more rocks, bring some real gear.
>>
File: 1451711727411.jpg (56KB, 335x245px) Image search: [Google]
1451711727411.jpg
56KB, 335x245px
>>17187951
i don't want to go back ever again after that, sorry but im just looking to see if anyone knows what kind of cult this could be, though my clues are very vague.
>>
>>17187964
Middle aged men and kids alone in the woods, I dont think its a cult you want anything to do with....
>>
>>17187794
One piece is cancer
>>
Didn't you post this shit just yesterday, OP?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.