[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, I'm back, /x/. Some of you know I started a thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cross.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
Cross.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
Well, I'm back, /x/. Some of you know I started a thread about a friend of mine in NM encountering what we think is a fleshgait (skinwalker, whatever the hell you want to call it, some were even bitching slenderman or some other shit was brought up). I realize now how badly /x/ has a reputation as rp'ers, and some of it is rightly deserved. For anyone not brushed up on the thread, here's what it entails: >>17153385
Now before I go any further, I'll respond to one thing: why did I abandon the thread? Well because I got what I wanted, answers of how the fuck we deal with this thing and make it fuck off or kill it. I got my answers, a few yucks, and the inevitable blasting of /x/ I've seen far too often by people who get bored with /b/ or /k/ and decide they'd like to pick on the slow kid. I had answers, I moved on, and you all fighted like I assumed. I decided to check back in a week later and, low and behold, there was fighting, bashing the OP (me) and disputes about the credibility of this story. I'll say it once last time, this isn't me rp'ing, like I said, I only lurk on /x/, /k/, and /b/ for either laughs or a good scare. And, for any more confusion, militarybro SLEPT with a Deagle and FIRED a rifle (don't worry, I'll be forcing him to send me pictures of everything or just the things he had on-hand that night in his collection. The biggest bits of confusion I had was his phone. First, I just assumed it was your generic smart phone I just call Iphones generically. It is a Nokia Lumia, the second bit of confusion I got was the flash. It works, but it works like shit. The thing was about 40 yards off innawoods, even with snow but no outdoor lights, he couldn't get the flash otu but, needless to say, he was scared fuckless by the sight and sounds of it. To be continued:
>>
Oh, and here's the kicker for everyone out there to get pissed at! Militarybro had PTSD something fierce. He'd freak out at 4th of July, the whole shtick. Then, his wife sat him down and (I wish I was shitting you on this, it'd be so much less ridiculous if it never happened or didn't fucking work) told him he had to get his shit together for his daughter's sake. It hit home, he got his shit together. He went back to making all sorts of the funniest, most fucked up comments that would get a kek out of the average /b/tard, openly talks about his experiences of war like I would a day at college (even told us he almost went into the Aokigahara forest, but it's guarded, and shot at a six-legged monkey monster in Siberia), and gives zero fucks about fireworks or thunderstorms, hell he plays more shooting games than your average spoiled 12 year old. Now, after probably pissing more of the deniers off than tiding people over, I'll get on with it! He's fine, he has not seen Frosty since but he still hears weird shit at night, like dying animal growling or other weird shit in the woods, no word on if the smell comes with it. His shoulder is fine, just a hell of a lot of bruising and soreness for nearly a week but he's good as new. Kinda regret egging him on to use it when he fucked himself up, the AR is his main gun for a reason and he doesn't have to set the fucking thing up for five minutes of the worst silence of my life, followed by one shot, the most horrifying scream I've heard through his mic, then a mixture of gunshots and its screaming only getting louder and more pissed. If Frosty does come back, I'll be here letting you all know about it and, hopefully, this time we can get it fucking close enough to get a picture so /x/ can finally get a shred of dignity it will probably lose in another thread. Ironically enough, to everyone tearing me for the whole passport fiasco, I'll be flying South for Spring Break, so there's that. So, /x/ and all of its haters, thoughts?
>>
Kind of underwhelming that there were no more encounters.
>>
>>17187206
Sadly, yes. But, if it was you or your buddy, you'd be relieved like me. I'm still not convinced it's gone for good, seeing as there's noise and all. Who knows, Frosty might pop up again.
>>
>>17187215
Hopefully. I've never seen or experienced that kind of creature but they just sound so interesting and deadly.
>>
>>17187223
Wouldn't be so bad if you could kill the thing like any other shitty B horror movie. And, trust me, he has the means of doing that several times over.
>>
>>17187239
Are there any confirmed ways of killing it?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.