[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Love Spells I'm a beginner witch and I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: RoseQuartz.jpg (70KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
RoseQuartz.jpg
70KB, 600x400px
ITT: Love Spells
I'm a beginner witch and I'm looking for some simple love spell. I have 2 white candles, 2 pink candles, a couple pieces of Rose Quartz, and an Amethyst pendent. Is there anything I can do with these? Also feel free to talk about your own experiences with love spells or even just spell casting in general.
>>
File: shoveitupyourass.jpg (40KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
shoveitupyourass.jpg
40KB, 600x375px
> Is there anything I can do with these?

Hmmmm
>>
>>17186072
How can you sleep next to someone at night knowing they don't truly love you and that your obsession with them has only hollowed out what love truly lies in your own heart? How can you stand that empty look in their eyes as they make love to you and whisper the things that you fabricated from your own idealized notions of who they really are?
>>
>>17186106
pretty good synopsis of love spells irl.

And yes, you can do a lot of stuff with the materials listed in OP... just how many rose-quartz rocks do you have tho?
>>
>>17186135
>>
>>17186155
Try breaking them :^]
>>
>>17186106
I don't see it that way. A few weeks ago, my boyfriend admitted that he used a love spell to bind my heart.
We've been together for a year. I don't mind.
>>
>>17186106
It's a lonely planet anyways.
>>
>>17186072
I will tell you my story.
At that time i was reading every book and exercising a lot on occult. But i only used the power of my mind to get what i want. I wasn't into rituals and shit i wanted direct contact with the universe.
I was freshly dating this girl but i wasn't in love i didn't care so much.
Then in my mind this was not right for her, i had to love her to have a relationship that goes well.
So i did a "love spell" on me to fall in love with her.After a long meditation i slowly climbed the Tree of life from Assiah to Atziluth reaching the pure essence of love. Love itself i was taking a part of it in me but not to contemplate the universe. I was focusing on one particular girl she will be my universe.

Magick is convincing you so at this point i managed to break the mental barriers and i was fuckin in love and that was not some bullshit. I felt it it was real.

What goes after is what i will probably regret all my life. Turns out this girls was not that into me, it was probably the new relationship effect where everything is awesome for a few months.
It was holiday season, she left the city to visit her family.
When she get back she broke up with me without explanations. I heard later she probably had cheated on me. But i had this girl in my flesh it was too late.
Every girls i dated were now tasteless.
5 years after that, after a few shitty relationships. I met her again, she has a boyfriend but we start flirting. I felt like i could crush the world with one hand, everything was finally fine again. She cheated on his boyfriend with me, i insist she dump him but no she will live with him even if she doesn't love him.

And after later when we could have been together she fucked with my friend.

Yeah I know i reached the idea of love itself to be in love with a slut.

So take care of what you do, you can make "love" spells to soften things to have better sex or make your "aura" sexier. that kind of things.
>>
>>17186199
Love spells works, sometimes it's bad sometimes not.
And many times it only break the social barrier for you and give you enough mojo to get the girl/boy you want.

magic is assuming you desires and growing some balls sometimes
>>
>>17186301
Yeah, I don't understand all this "Love spells are evil!" stuff. It's not like he literally forced me against my will. I think it's just the RHP complaining about "ethics."
>>
>>17186199
>>17186381
14 year old detected
>>
>>17186460
It's unfortunate that you feel that way. However, you're entitled to your own opinion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.