[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ my best friend all through high school him and I were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Bolvar_Fordragon_comic.jpg (71KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
Bolvar_Fordragon_comic.jpg
71KB, 500x591px
Hey /x/ my best friend all through high school him and I were like popped and locked. Now he was extremely narcissistic and I'm afraid some of his qualities may have seeped into me now and I feel like I'm not even my own person. Had an alcoholic verbally abusive dad and my mom was very close in a not so good way. I love them both but feel since me and his friendship fell apart I really almost depended on him like a "boyfriend" I feel a lot of anger and I've been depressed and lost all the jobs I've ever had. Im wondering how do I tap back into my inner man and start moving forward in life. I am string physically young and have a stern voice but inside I feel powerless. Can I please have some help I'll answer any questions.
>>
Don't be weak. Like seriously don't even make it an option. Just know that you're stronger than the next dude. You have to believe in yourself and lean on yourself when times get tough. Until you are truly comfortable with yourself and who you are you'll never be fully confident in thus making you rely on others
>>
>>17185773
The thing is I'm very confident alone it's when I get in a crowded place like my guise just falls off and I revert almost to acting like a women with how I analyze and judge everyone
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-08-27.png (296KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-08-27.png
296KB, 1080x1920px
>>17185793
That's how I am dude and it's seriously not a bad thing it's better to be judgemental and only let a small group of trustworthy people in than to be some hippie fag who accepts everyone and everything. I've done both and let me tell you...the latter gets you into way more unnecessary shit and many more people will screw you over that way
>>
>>17185793
Pretend you're confident, eventually you'll become

There's really nothing too it.

Just don't be too cocky because you'll break if it fails.
>>
why the hell are you on /x/ rather than... any other board that would be more appropriate?

go to /adv/ to ask for advice
go to /soc/ to find a gf
go to /r9k/ and cry some more
>>
>>17185832
Fuck off you lonely bitch I don't see you contributing shit
>>
>>17185830
I think I already broke

>>17185832
/x/ is my home I think all the mind control and thought reading comes from a big fucking ego and me being a pussy

I've also been a real ducking douche to my parent and brother lately. For exampley brother is going in the army and we were watching godzilla with all the army folk and I was like seriously scaring via telepathy into thinking bad shot was gonna happen to him and I went to lay down after he said he was tired (cause of me) and I had a conversation where it was like cause I thought it my brother is gonna die. That's how fucked my ego is into thinking how awesome I am or some shit I need to break it or get some techniques when I start to feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>17185821
Awesome song btw
>>
>>17185853
I'm not the anon you're replying too, but I agree with them.
Quit acting like an idiot. There's noyhing paranormal about growing up, kid.
>>
>>17185739
Oh, my child. I'm so sorry to hear from your sobs and downwards...

Perhaps seek help? Are there any suicide hotlines in your state to call? Maybe if you don't want to commit suicide, you can still tell the operator your problems and he/she will help in the best of their abilities.

In MN, they have their own suicide hotline and is described from right above.

May you find peace and happiness, my child. But really - focus on God.
>>
>>17185739
Ive been going through things like social anxiety and questioning the legitimacy of my own personality/ things similar to what you're saying. One thing thats helped me is exploring new interests by myself, just sorta building your own character almost isolating your self to a degree, it'll take time but its a great journey. Wish ya luck man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.