[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lucid dreaming and astral projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 635846638302987773.jpg (140KB, 595x457px) Image search: [Google]
635846638302987773.jpg
140KB, 595x457px
So I really do have very intense dreams most of the time. So now I think I'm ready to get into it. Throw everything you got at me. Experiences, tips, how to get better at it.
>>
>>17185215
I am a dream entrepreneur and if you are dream of mother copulation then listen to my adice. ok

A dream where you have sex with your mother in a dream. This is my opinion. I studied different theories earlier and I find it depends on how the sex happened. If it was a frontal sex act, It is a sign that you have a holding on to your mother and and you can more than likely get a stable holding position at your work place. If sex is doing from the back it must mean that your mother is hiding something from you and you have less chance of holding a position.
You must ask yourself if your mother and you enjoy sex. Because it means she is missing you very much. And if you and your mother are in different a country or place you can and probably should re unite. It shows that you have a deep close relation with your mother. She might needs you at this time and she is saying that she is feeling alone and wants your closeness.
Sex with mother sometimes reflects on how you and your mother might have some typical relation with father/husband.
Ejaculating inside her means she loves you in all aspects. But when you are ejaculating out side she shows anger. And that means she is concerned about your losses. She wants to save you as much as she can.
Sex with mother in a dream is a blessing, trust on you and shows your closeness.
Some time sex with mother in dream reflect desire of sex that she wants you to make her love in term of doing sex. Or some time she can make you helpless and want hold on you to full fill her desire.
Sex with mother some times reflects that you can go to sex with her it can be either way.
When she is happy having sex in your dream it means that she allowed you, as a son to have sex and blesses
you. She says that you have no need to be upset it is a call of mother you are loving and caring son,so make her love and share her pain in every term.
>>
i had a a dream that there will be a big terrorist attack on friday

kind of scared desu
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.