[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worlds.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: JHweHefc.png (377KB, 1261x553px) Image search: [Google]
JHweHefc.png
377KB, 1261x553px
>General Guide and How-To
http://pastebin.com/n9S4UZQ2

Worlds.com is a relic of the INTERNET from the late 90's and early 00's. It was the first 3D chat client - the predecessor to programs like Second Life and IMVU. While it was massively popular in its beginning, receiving sponsorships from Britney Spears, Coca Cola, David Bowie, and many others, it didn't last long. New 3D chats cropped up and technology advanced. Worlds quickly became outdated. However, a small group of dedicated regulars has kept the chat alive. Mostly.

What's left now is a large collection of interconnected and largely abandoned maps that range from mundane to eerie. There are a number of official worlds, but there is still a vast system of user-created worlds to explore as well.

So why is it on /x/? The labyrinth of largely abandoned and forgotten worlds has a distinctly creepy aura surrounding it, much like any other abandoned place would have. Plus, there are large number of worlds that are downright strange or unsettling simply for their subject matter: bright crimson hallways with people lined up in cages, a carnival of clowns with the backdrop of a blood red sky, a psychedelic trip through an LSD simulator. Your mileage may vary, of course, but there are a number of things worth a look. Give it a shot.
>>
fuck you
>>
>>17184816
See you there!
>>
Thank you for not lacing your OP with
"ITZ SEKRIT CULT"
"SP000KY REGULARS"
Then again it's always that one Worlds player who does that shit who's trying to make himself out to be a cult leader and super important.
>>
It's interesting, but loses its novelty after awhile.

The "spooky regulars" are tumblerites, the darkest "sekrit" is perhaps the remnants of a ring of 30+ year old users who exchanged nudes at some point and made a room out of it.

That's about it, aside from that - novelty, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>17184762
So really how much is there to explore?
>>
Look up cyberwolfmans fights with and investigations of weird gorean folk on active worlds. A ring of gorean mind control of net slaves and even a real barrel murder case (dead bodies stuffed in barrels and thrown into bodies of water).
>>
>>17184762
i tried to make a thread yesterday and got bitched at.

If you tell me your user name we can go do some exploring tho.
>>
>>17186332
you need some "insiders" or at least someone who has the coords of the crossroad rooms to find good stuff.
>>
>>17186478
>i tried to make a thread yesterday and got bitched at

Ignore newfag shitposters, report newfag shitposters
>>
File: look_this_thread_again.jpg (58KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
look_this_thread_again.jpg
58KB, 460x500px
>>17184762
>>
>>17184762
OP are you still there
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.